Close Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Black Siren had missed this. There really was nothing like cumming in another woman's mouth. Especially when she was an eager little dyke whore, like Felicity Smoak clearly was. It was almost enough to make her go gay.

Almost. But, unlike her sister, or this slut kneeling before her, she wasn't some freak. No, she just liked getting her pussy eaten, and God, did this woman know how to eat pussy.

Given her eagerness this was probably her first time, and she was just naturally gifted, and it all felt so good it was almost enough to make Black Siren return the favour.

Although not as much as she wanted to leave this bitch unsatisfied, the picture of her whimpering and whining at being denied enough to make Black Siren cum extra hard.

Of course before she left Black Siren fully intended to squeeze every bit of enjoyment out of this, which was why she firmly grabbed the back of Felicity's head with both hands and began grinding her cunt into the other girl's pretty little face.

The sound of surprise Felicity let out alone was worth it, Black Siren grinning wickedly as that initial surprise turned to delight, even as the super villain used the hacker's face as a fuck pad without an ounce of regard for Felicity's welfare.

And honestly, if Felicity suffocated from lack of oxygen while getting her off it would have only made this more perfect.

Then again Black Siren wasn't pure evil, and didn't want to rob the world, or more accurately the women in it, of such a skilled muff muncher. Especially when she may use it again.

So even as she became completely lost in her own selfish pleasure Black Siren did her best to make sure Felicity got the occasional breath. Just enough to keep her alive.

Otherwise, the two women work together to make sure that Black Siren came hard and frequently in the type of mind blowing orgasms that only a little dyke could give her, some of the climax is so powerful that Black Siren could barely remain standing, let alone keep fucking Felicity's face.

But she was Black Siren. She was awesome, and unlike lesser villains, she achieved her goals. Yes, she achieved her goals, and despite her promise to Prometheus her primary goal now was to drench Felicity Smoak's face in her cum.

It wasn't until Black Siren thought that she was about to pass out that she finally pushed Felicity away.

Hilariously, and kind of endearingly, the little slut didn't want to let go at first, so Black Siren had to push harder so that she fell backwards onto her butt, poor little Felicity then looking up at her with shock over what she had just done. And more importantly, Felicity was clearly shocked by what she herself had done.

Which had Black Siren chuckling wickedly as she slowly got dressed, never taking her eyes off the blushing Felicity who continue cowering before her. At least until she headed towards the exit. Then the little lesbian whore became very vocal.

"Hey, what about me?" Felicity blurted out indignantly.

"What about you?" Black Siren said, momentarily turning back to give the little dyke a wicked smirk, before without another word leaving the little slut alone to finish herself off. Which might not be what Felicity originally wanted, but it would have to be close enough.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12