Close Friends Ch. 1

Story Info
Husband admires neighbor; his dream comes true.
1.9k words
4.3
107.7k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WeJaySal
WeJaySal
146 Followers

"Ohhhhdamnnnnn!" I leaned against the entertainment center looking down. Between my legs, naked and on her knees was my neighbor's wife. She had just opened her red pouty lips and taken my cock into the warmth of her mouth. I watched and felt, at the same time, her lips slip over the knob of my cock head. Her fist moved to her wet mouth and taking the saliva coated the shaft and began jacking up and down in a rhythm opposite of her mouth. I wanted to take her head in my hands but I could only grip the edges of the shelf and watch. Slowly and teasingly Kim took as much of my eight inches as she could.

This was like a dream come true. Kim and Dave had lived next door to my wife and I for the past five years. Dave was in his late thirties and stood a good six-foot. He was well proportioned, and although not a workout freak he kept himself fit by jogging and being active. Kim, ten years younger, was petite and when you glanced at her you would swear she was only sixteen or seventeen years old. She stood not more than 5'4" and a body that you would see on a teenager. Pat, my wife, knew how I loved to fantasize about Kim. Many nights Pat would hold my cock in her talented hands and have me tell her what I wanted to do to our next door neighbor. She loved to see my cock erupt as I told her all I dreamt of doing to Kim. Now here I stood watching this little waif taking my hard cock down her throat. Her soft shoulder length light brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail. The hard nipples of her 34B breasts rubbed against my thighs as her head continued to bob up and down my rod.

"Damn Kim! I can't hold off much longer!" My balls began to tighten and I knew I was getting close to the edge. Her free hand had been busy between her own thighs and now she reached up and removing my cock from her mouth held them firmly in her hands. She smiled sweetly and stood up, her soft doe like brown eyes stared directly into mine. I still couldn't believe how lucky I was to have this beautiful little girl naked before me! I'm in my mid fifties and thirty years ago, when Pat and I first got married, I would have said I was a handsome man. But now I didn't feel that way, I was bald with a beard that was turning grayer than it's original dark brown. Working outside most of my life my skin was weathered and creased. At six foot I hadn't put on much weight and still held at 155. When Pat got home tomorrow she wouldn't believe what had happened! She had left earlier this morning to visit some friends.

Back during our first years of marriage we had "experimented" with some other couples or would have another guy or one of her girlfriends join us. Then as kids began to come along we had gotten away from our "extra activities", that hadn't ever stopped our memories and we both enjoyed them in our sex life throughout the years. We loved each other deeply, as thirty years of marriage could attest to, and still made love to one another every chance we got. But when it came to sex we were very open with it. I had been fortunate as Pat was very comfortable with another woman, so my fantasy of seeing two women together had come true. At the same time she voiced some of her fantasies and after some discussion I had learned that I too found my pleasure in bisexuality and many of Pat's dreams had been met.

Kim stood looking at me with those big soft brown eyes, holding my throbbing cock in her hand. Pre-cum continued to leak from the tip and down over her fist. Her eyes sparkled and her voice sounded like a purr, "Are you ready to shoot all that hot load from you thick cock in my little pussy?" She released me and turned, putting her hands on the cushioned arm of the love seat. Staring at me was her small round ass facing me. She spread her legs apart and I could see the tight puckered hole that led to a soft matting of light brown hair covering her wet juice soaked swollen pussy. "I really have something I want to do with it... don't I sweetheart?"

I had been so engrossed watching her head bob up and down on my prick, and now the invitation to bury my cock in her cunt that I had forgot Dave had accompanied her and now sat on the other end of the love seat.. I should explain how all this came to happen. Earlier they had knocked on the door and asked if they could take a swim in our pool. Both of them had been wearing robes and I invited them in. The first thing Kim did was remove her robe and I was looking at her small firm breasts with hard little nipples and a well trimmed triangle of light brown hair at the apex of her thighs. Kim explained that she and Dave had been fantasizing and one of Dave's favorites was to see her get fucked by another cock. Her words were still fresh in my mind, 'We have been looking at pictures of cum oozing out of women's pussies and Dave wants to see me get stuffed with another cock and then watch the cum run out. Pat told me once that you two used to enjoy "extra activities" and I thought of you. ' This had surprised me to think Pat had talked to Kim about those days, but seeing Kim standing naked that thought passed quickly through my mind.

I held the base of my hard prick in my hand and moved towards Kim's deep pink swollen lips. Her fingers had found their way between her thighs and she spread the lips apart urging me forward. I glanced over to Dave. His eyes were glued to my movements towards his wife's open slit; he held his cock in his fist and was slowly stroking the length. I always considered myself well endowed, Pat had measured me once and found that from the base of my cock, measuring from my pubic bone to the tip that I was between 7 ½" to 8" and then just below the crown that I was almost 6" around. Looking now at Dave's cock he had to be a good nine or ten inches, and although not as thick as my cock the tip reached to his belly button.

There was no mistaking his excitement. Pre-cum ran freely over the crown and coated his fist as he stroked the shaft slowly with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. What caught my attention was that although he had a light covering of hair on his chest and belly there wasn't a bit of hair surrounding his cock or covering his balls. My mind went back in time to sucking a cock in front of Pat and I couldn't help but think how she would love to see me take this one! I pressed my cockhead into Kim's open pussy and as the knob passed the outer folds I took her hips in my hands and buried myself until my balls slapped against her fingers.

"OHHH FUCKKK! It's so damn thick!" Kim grunted as I felt he tightness enveloped me.

"Damn honey, Jon's got you stretched so wide!" Dave had watched my cock disappear into his petite wife. His fist now moved faster along his length. My eyes moved from my cock pistoning in and out of her tight cunt and his fist juicily jerking his long cockshaft. There was going to be no denying my orgasm buried in this tight pussy and I could feel my balls filling and my shaft expanding with my load. "That's it Jon! Fill her with your hot cum!" I could see he was struggling to keep from cumming as he began squeezing his cock tightly. "I want to fuck her filled cunt! Oh gawd yes! He's going to cum in you Kim! I can see his balls drawing tight!"

"Yes... yes... Dave I can feel it! Honey he's going to cum in my little cunt for you! Watch Jon do me... ohdamnnnn I'm cumming! I... I... ahhhgggGGGHHHHH... NOWWWWWWWW!!" Kim's fingers worked her clit feverishly as I slammed deep into her. Her inner cunt muscles gripped me tightly as my hips pumped my cock in and out of her.

"gggrrrrrR-R-R-R-R-R... FUCKKKKKKK... NOWWWWWW!!" I felt the eruption deep in my belly as I began shooting load after hot load into her. Holding Kim's hips I pounded into her, my cum coated my shaft and the outer lips of her spasming slit with each backstroke. Kim howled each time I pumped into her. "OHHHhhhhhhh... " I could feel the last of my load emptying my balls, and glancing down saw the mixture of Kim's juices and my cum matting the gray hair surrounding my cock. Wrapping my fist around my shaft as I pulled back my cock made a resounding 'plop' as I pulled out and pumped the remainder of my cum along the crack of her ass and around her puckered back hole. "damn-n-n-n-n... " The load I had deposited into her dripped from her ravaged pussy and dripped onto the carpet.

"Ohhh yessss coat my ass... rub the head of that beautiful prick all over my little ass... " Kim moaned as she swayed her backside around my softening cock. I couldn't stand any longer and collapsed into the recliner a few steps behind me. I held my flaccid cock in my fist and stared at them across from me.

Kim moved slowly from the arm of the love seat and down between Dave's knees, a line of cum dripped onto the floor as she moved. "Now to fulfill the rest of your fantasy, my love. " She smiled softly at him as she urged him down onto the carpet. Dave moved to her urging and lay flat on his back on the floor, his fist still gripping his hard cock. She looked towards me with those fantastic soft brown eyes and spoke in a soft husky voice. "Dave's favorite fantasy besides seeing me get fucked good... is this. " She moved as she talked and taking his hand away from his cock she straddled his head and lowered her filled pussy down onto his mouth. I watched as his tongue lapped at the outer folds of her cum covered slit and then disappear into her. "Ohhgawdyes!" I could see her hard nub of a clit as her fingers found it and began rubbing as Dave greedily sucked on her cunt. "Oh lover that feels good. Jon really filled me, take it all my love. " Her small titties jiggled as she looked at me and then she broke into a wide smile as her eyes traveled past my shoulder.

"What is going on here?" I jumped when I heard Pat's voice behind me! "You have a party and don't invite me!"

Kim continued to smile as I turned to look at Pat standing behind me in the doorway...

WeJaySal
WeJaySal
146 Followers