Close Observation Ch. 08

Story Info
An encounter involving water sports ends badly.
6.6k words
4.43
5.7k
2

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days were boring. Ron took Emma to a flat in Kensington where he listened to an Asian gentleman sodomise her, then urinate on her. He took Vicky to an outcall in St John's Wood, near Lords Cricket ground. The customer was really old and seemed like a nice guy. He'd bought her a grey and white Hermes scarf as a present, that Ron thought was hideous, but Vicky seemed to love. He took Emma to another job, this one in a flat above a shop, on the corner of Kensington High Street. Ron was in the kitchen. When he looked through a narrow crack in the door, he didn't like the look of the punter, there was something about the guy. He wondered if this was one of the bookings Katie had sent her to out of spite after what had gone on. Ron could hear them, and the guy was rough with her. The safe word was 'secondus'. When the punter was in the shower, he made sure Emma remembered it. There was a moment when it sounded like things were going a bit far. He was waiting for her to say the safe word, and he'd worked out what he was going to do when she did. She didn't say it; they just carried on. As per usual, when he dropped Emma back at her place, she said a curt, 'thanks,' then went off.

Katie was still only communicating with him by text. She asked him to take Layla to a job at the flat with the observation room. Layla had been staying at Emma's place, which was just around the corner, so Ron thought he'd have a bit more time to relax at home before he had to leave. Katie texted again to ask that he pick Layla up from her place in Stepney.

It was awkward when he got there. Katie let him in. She greeted him but didn't say anything else and didn't make eye contact. It was uncomfortable. Layla was ready and waiting to go, so at least he wasn't there long. She sat in the back of his car. She leaned forward to look at herself in Ron's mirror, then got her makeup bag out and started touching up her eye shadow. Ron thought she looked amazing and didn't need to change anything whatsoever.

'How are you Ron?' said Layla.

'I'm alright thanks, you?' said Ron.

'Not too bad my darling,' said Layla.

'Am I always picking you up from Katie's now?' asked Ron. She smiled.

'Sometimes you might be,' she said. She giggled. 'Shagging the boss, what could go wrong eh?'

'Indeed,' said Ron.

'They like bending over for me Ron, that's what it is, they can't resist,' said Layla.

'I'm sure they can't,' said Ron. He liked Layla, he thought she was a nice girl.

'Have you met Vicky?' said Ron.

'I have. I met her when we were out. I thought she was a very sexy girl,' said Layla.

'Have you...?' said Ron.

'No not yet. I did fancy her a bit though. She's got dark hair, hasn't she?' said Layla.

'Yeah, that's her.' Said Ron.

I wouldn't mind having some fun with her,' said Layla. 'Does she live with Annabelle?'

'Yes,' said Ron.

'I think Annabelle's amazing,' said Layla.

'Yeah, I do. I think she's beautiful,' said Ron.

'Have you done anything with any of the girls, Ron?' Layla asked.

'Fucking hell, I'm not on that sort of money,' said Ron.

'I didn't mean like that,' said Layla.

'No. Look but don't touch for me,' he said.

'Well that's a shame,' said Layla. He laughed.

'Maybe someone'll book you with Vicky and you can get acquainted' said Ron.

'I'd rather like to "get acquainted" with Vicky. I want to work my way through the whole team sheet really, Ron. There's another brunette that is absolutely stunning. I want to work with her as well,' said Layla.

'This chap you're seeing now, have you worked with him before?' asked Ron.

'No. I haven't. Katie reckons he likes anal. She should have bloody done the booking herself,' said Layla.

'How's she doing?' said Ron.

'She's sore, probably!' said Layla.

'Nah, I meant, how's she getting on? I saw her after you lot went out and she seemed pretty upset,' said Ron.

'I'm not surprised. Do you know what happened?' asked Layla.

'Yeah, I heard about it. Was there an argument?' said Ron.

'Yeah, there was. Emma thinks me and her are married or something. She's a bit mental or something, a bit kinky in the head,' said Layla.

'You weren't a couple?' asked Ron.

'I stayed there for a bit. I'll keep shagging her, I think she's hot as fuck, but she got really possessive and mental,' said Layla.

'Does she know about you and Katie?' asked Ron.

'No... I'd rather she didn't really Ron,' said Layla.

'No worries, it won't come from me. Does she think you're together?' asked Ron.

'God knows. I'm going to have to have a chat with her, probably' said Layla. 'Katie seems alright now. Maybe I put a smile on her face.'

***

Other people had been using the flat. Whoever had been in the observation room had left a load of rubbish in there, fast food packaging and empty drinks bottles. It smelled. Ron got rid of the rubbish. There was air freshener in the bathroom, and he sprayed it in the room. It didn't help that much. Layla got herself ready. She put stockings and suspenders on.

He saw her topless. It looked like she had been working out even more, her muscles seemed to keep getting bigger and bigger. Ron wondered if the punter would be some little scrawny guy, he tried to work out what type of person would pick a body building escort over Marie, or Emma or Annabelle. He found he was looking forward to the doorbell going so he could see him.

He was a bit late, the punter. He was slimly built. Facially, he looked like someone who would pay for sex. His name was Geoff. He'd bought chocolates for Layla and wine, and some perfume. He said that a woman in the shop had recommended the perfume for him. He went in the bathroom and Layla looked at her phone while he showered.

He came out with a towel around him. He asked Layla if he could have a massage. She said he could and asked him if he wanted oils. He said he'd try with oils. Layla had some in her bag. She asked him to put the towel under him, to protect the bed linen. She poured the oil on his naked back and massaged him. After a short while he asked if it was ok if he turned over. She said it certainly was. He turned over, and his penis was semi-erect. Layla massaged his chest and legs before brushing her hand softly against his penis and testicles. His penis hardened even more, and soon he was fully erect. He asked Layla if he could have a condom. Layla got one. She unrolled it on his penis with her mouth. She asked him how he wanted her. He asked if she did anal and she said that she did. She asked him if he wanted to fuck her arse, and he said yes. She got herself on all fours, next to him. He got up and got behind her and penetrated her anally. He asked if he could pull her hair and she said he could. He gathered her long dark hair in his right hand and pulled it tight as they had sex. He took Layla roughly, thrusting fast and deep. She made a high-pitched noise every time he thrust into her rectum. Ron didn't know how he would describe the noise she made. It was nasal sounding; it wasn't a cry. It was like a short, sharp, rhythmic, high pitched hum, every time his penis went deep into her.

Geoff went at her like that for quite a while before he came. He lay back on the bed, breathing heavily. Layla took the condom off him. She had wet wipes in her bag; she wiped him off with one.

They chatted after this. Geoff worked in IT and Ron thought he sounded like a boring dick head. He asked Layla to masturbate him, to get him hard again. When his penis started to revive, Layla put it in her mouth, and sucked him until he was fully erect again. He said he wanted to fuck her again. Layla got on all fours. He penetrated her anally and pulled on her hair as they had sex again. It took him longer to come this time. Layla made the same noise.

Geoff had booked Layla for two hours. He would sodomise her, then she would get him hard again, then he would sodomise her again. The cycle was repeated five times. God bless Viagra, Ron thought. Geoff took a shower before he left.

***

'That was a bit much,' said Layla, when they got back in the car.

'That was a lot of anal sex,' said Ron.

'I don't know about doing two-hour bookings if they're going to be up my arse for the whole time,' said Layla.

'He seemed to enjoy himself,' said Ron.

'I can't do two hours with him again,' said Layla.

'Are you in pain now?' asked Ron.

'Yes,' said Layla. 'He needs Emma, or he needs Katie to come out of retirement. He's too much for me. I'll have to tell Katie.'

'Where am I going now Layla?' asked Ron.

'Back to Katie's place, please,' said Layla.

'Do you want some paracetamol?' asked Ron.

'Yes please,' said Layla. Ron always had painkillers because he always had headaches. He gave her a box of paracetamol that he kept in the cup holder by the dashboard, and she took a couple of tablets out and swallowed them. She had mineral water in her bag. She washed the tablets down and nearly spilled some water when Ron went over a pothole.

'She asked me to go back tonight,' said Layla.

'You don't want to?' asked Ron.

'She really is knackering me out. Its hard work with a strap-on, it really is, and she wants it all the time. I just want to go to sleep now, really,' said Layla.

'You can't tell her that?' said Ron.

'No. She's the boss isn't she,' said Layla.

'Can you have a lie-in tomorrow?' asked Ron.

'I'll have to. She never seems to fucking sleep,' said Layla.

'Katie doesn't?' said Ron. It didn't surprise him.

'No. She's like a robot. She's like a come-and-fuck-me-again robot, Ron,' said Layla.

'That sounds like a good robot,' said Ron.

'Not when you're exhausted and you just want to get your head down,' said Layla.

'No. I suppose not,' said Ron. It's a hard life, he thought to himself.

'You could come and stand in for me Ron. Or you could just come and join us... When I said I wanted to go right through the team sheet...' said Layla.

'If you stopped working for Katie and got away from Emma, I'd love to Layla. I suspect most people would, but for now I'm not getting involved in all that stuff, I'm staying out of it. Look but don't touch,' said Ron.

'Fair enough,' said Layla.

He didn't need the navigation app on his phone to find Katie's place anymore. He didn't get out of the car when they got there. He saw Katie let Layla in before he drove off. He thought he'd better give Katie a ring at some point, clear the air, see if she was alright. Not tonight though, she'd probably be busy.

They were getting towards June now, and it was light for longer and longer in the evening, it was still just about light as he went over the bridge.

***

Ron went running again in the morning. He wore a backpack with weights in it when he ran. He jogged for a mile and a half then ran back along the same route as fast as he could. It was like they'd used to do in the army. He pushed himself hard on the way back and felt absolutely knackered at the end. He was pleased with the time, he was still just about fit enough for the airborne, even after a couple of years as a civilian.

Katie texted just before midday. Ron had started reading a book about the last year of the Second World War in Europe. He was thoroughly enjoying the book and he resented the interruption of his phone going off. Katie wanted to know if he could be at the observation flat that night when Marie was in there with someone. Ron thought about saying no. Then he thought, what if something happened and he wasn't there? He was fucked off with texting back and forth with her, so he just rang her number. He was a bit surprised when she answered.

'Hi,' she said. Her tone was curt.

'Yeah, I can do today,' said Ron.

'That's great... anything else?' she said.

'How are you, how's things?' said Ron.

'They're fine,' she said.

'Are you sure things are fine?' said Ron.

'I'm fine,' said Katie.

'Ok. You've got my number if you want to talk about anything,' said Ron.

'Yes... Ok, bye then,' said Katie.

***

If anybody had used the flat since he'd been there with Layla, they'd left it as they found it, which pleased Ron. Marie and the punter had been on what was called a dinner date. You paid a flat fee then you got an hour and a half at the restaurant (and paid the bill) then you had private time with the girl afterwards. It seemed pretty stupid to Ron. If he was paying three hundred quid an hour for an attractive woman's time, he wouldn't want to spend that time in a public place. Still, whatever rowed your boat.

They got there just after eight. The punter was a young guy, very slimly built. He sounded foreign and had dark skin. He was quite a decent-looking guy. Marie called him Lucien. When Ron had been a teenager, there was a song called Luck of Lucien that people on his estate had played on their ghetto blasters. Ron started playing the song through in his head. Lucien went to take a shower.

He thought she looked incredible. She wore the same polka-dot dress he'd seen her in at the racecourse. She had that olive skin but seemed to have become more and more tanned as the summer carried on. Her dark hair was down, he loved her hair, he loved the way she had it cut, and he thought it looked amazing. Marie probably wore less make-up than any of the girls and he guessed that she just didn't really need to wear much. She was beautiful. Her eyes were deep blue. When they were in the car together, he felt like he was hypnotised by her eyes.

Ron knew his feelings were getting away from him. It had happened before, and he didn't have much control over it. Work was going to hurt now and again, he knew that, but he also knew that he didn't want her doing this without him being close-by. When Lucien was in the shower she undressed. She took everything off. Where she must have been sunbathing, the area covered by her knickers or bikini bottoms looked bright white in contrast to the rest of her body.

Lucien came out of the bathroom naked, and he had an exceptionally large penis. Ron thought it was huge. After he'd seen Layla's strap-on dildo, he'd ironically looked on the internet to find out how much Range Rovers cost. They cost a lot, even second hand. Lucien's penis was very long and very thick.

'Wow. That is a big dick,' said Marie. She was laughing. Lucien smiled modestly. Marie got up off of the bed and went over to him. She got down on her knees and took Lucien's penis into her mouth. Every time he'd seen her work, Ron had had the impression that this was Marie's absolute favourite thing, giving men head. She normally closed her eyes when she did it, but this time she kept them open and looked up at Lucien's face. The expression on her face suggested that she was enjoying herself quite a lot. He started to harden and then she did close her eyes. She sucked on his penis, even managing to deep throat him. When he was fully erect, she stopped.

'Come and fuck me,' she said. She got a condom for him, and put it on him. She seemed to like touching and caressing his penis: Ron thought she was very impressed with it. She lay back on the bed and opened her legs. When Lucien penetrated her, she gasped. She had to move her hips laterally, making slight movements, as if she was trying to find room for him inside her. He started to move himself in and out of her. Marie looked flushed, she was breathing in heavily when he went into her, and he seemed to be going as deep as he could go. She started to look drowsy. He had seen her look like this before, with Vicky. He knew she was absolutely into what was happening.

Lucien stopped briefly. He kissed her. Marie kissed him back, deeply, and she closed her eyes when she did. Her arms were around him, tight, and they started having sex again. She was almost whimpering when he went into her, but it was pleasure, not pain, Ron knew that much. They kept going. He didn't think she came. She probably didn't need to, she was enjoying having sex with this guy, and she was enjoying this guy.

Lucien came. He got out of her and they cuddled on the bed. This was the first time he'd seen one of the girls actually being intimate with a punter. Normally, someone would come, and then there'd be small talk. It'd be, what do you do? Where are you from? What brings you to London? It wasn't like that with Lucien. They kissed, they cuddled, and they looked into each other's eyes. Marie kept laughing, nervously. She played with her hair, twiddling a lock of his hair in her fingers, as she looked at him. Lucien rested his head on her breasts, and she stroked his head and put her fingers through his hair.

He sucked on her nipple. He was masturbating himself and getting hard again. Marie reached over and caressed his penis. She did it several times, stroking him gently with her fingers. She masturbated him. She got up, leaned across him and took his penis into her mouth. Her eyes were closed, and she sucked his penis slowly and gently, her lips stretched around it. Lucien was groaning. He came very quickly in Marie's mouth. Ron was not surprised that he did. Marie swallowed Lucien's semen, and they went back to laying on the bed, cuddling and kissing.

That went on for a while. Lucien had her for an hour. He got hard again about ten minutes from the end. Marie lay on her back. Lucien was in front of her, but he kept his torso upright. His thighs were under Marie's legs as they opened around him. He kept the fingers of his left hand on her clitoris as they had sex. Marie came this time, either the position or the stimulation of her clitoris must have really got to her. She cried out as she climaxed. She finished Lucien off with her mouth.

***

Marie asked him to take her to Anabelle and Vicky's place. There were a few police cars about, driving quickly with their sirens sounding. Ron could hear more sirens in the distance. Ron wondered if something was going on. Some roads had been closed in Belgravia, so what should have been a really short drive took a lot longer.

'That was lovely, tonight, really nice,' said Marie.

'You liked that gentleman?' asked Ron.

'He was lovely. I wasn't sure when we were at the restaurant, he seemed a bit geeky. The sex was amazing though. That's probably the best shag I've ever had in my life,' said Marie. Ron had accepted that he was falling for Marie. He wondered if she was actually trying to fucking mentally and emotionally torture him at this moment.

'A good day at the office, then,' he said.

'It was a bad day at the office, but a good evening with Lucien the sweet French guy,' said Marie.

'Work not so good?' asked Ron.

'No,' said Marie.

'Was that because of work, or because of that person?' said Ron.

'Because of that person,' said Marie.

'Look, if they don't want you, then you should be fucking assessing them,' said Ron.

'Thanks Ron,' said Marie. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. 'Can I say something?'

'Yeah, what?' said Ron, surprised at the question.

'You don't seem right tonight. Earlier on you seemed ok, but now you don't,' she said.

'I'm not alright tonight,' said Ron.

'What's going on, what are you thinking about? Is it as bad as how you felt the other day at the clinic?' she asked. Ron thought about what he was going to say to her. He was tempted to be honest, but the feeling passed.

'No. It's not like that, it's nothing to worry about,' he said.

'Ok. You know I've got to ask you if you've thought about harming yourself...' said Marie.

'-Or harming someone else, no. You keep asking me that,' said Ron.

'I have to. And it's not just like a work thing, I like you. We're mates, aren't we?' said Marie.

'Yes,' said Ron.

'And when you're with me, I feel safe. Even when I'm with three men, like the other day, I feel like if you needed to, you'd keep me safe, and you wouldn't need to break a sweat' she said. It made Ron feel good, hearing her say that.

12