Close Out Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers

Slowly she backed away to take her own finger in her mouth and wet it. When she was satisfied it was wet enough, she moved her finger to my ass, and without resistance slide her finger up inside me. I screamed out with pleasure as my ass clenched her finger inside. seeing I wasn't bothered by this she started to move her finger as she fucked my ass. I was in so much pleasure I spread my legs as far as they could go. I just knew I wanted it deeper.

Her mouth moved back to my clit as she finger fucked me, her tongue working on me to start building up my orgasm.

It was coming fast as I felt heat travel through my legs and my body clenching up totally. She moved her finger faster and her tongue went into speed as she pushed me to cum

I screamed out

"I am gonna cum" as she moved quickly to keep up the beat.

Just then heat burst out of me as I screamed again.. her tongue flipping my clit and her finger fucking me harder making the cheeks of my ass bounce.

I came hard. So hard I didn't know where I was. I didn't care. My body shook and trembled as she continued with her assault. every area of my body on fire and exploding. It seemed to last forever. As the feeling spread through my body. Hitting every point before settling down a little in the end

Finally out of breath as My orgasm slowly went away... she slowed down to a final stop. I couldn't open my eyes.

"Turn over on your stomach" she said softly

"And don't open your eyes" She continued.

Hardly able to breath I did as she asked. It took a moment as I fumbled around with my eyes closed but I got to the position she wanted in the end. My eyes completely closed. I wanted to do whatever she wanted.

"Spread your legs" she said behind me as I heard her move around a bit. I did as she asked, still shaking yet feeling myself getting excited again at what I had no control over.

I didn't want the control I wanted to be fucked.

I heard her move some more before finally moving in between my legs to where I could feel her hips resting on either side.

Next to my amazement I felt something huge and round being pushed near my pussy. I moved to look back but before I could she stopped me with two words.

"Trust me"

I laid back down with the knowledge that I could trust her and rested, waiting, aroused, breathing still hard.

Again I felt her push something up my pussy making me moan as it slide in me stretching me to the fullest. I was so wet from cumming that there was no resistance. I have never been filled so completely and again didn't care where I was or what could happen. I didn't know what she was pushing in me but also again.. I didn't care. I was so aroused that ANYTHING she asked I would do.

She slowly started to move it in and out making me groan with pleasure. I was completely stretched to my limit.

She pushed in...

out...

in...

out...

"Oh god" I cried out as she made my body accept this object My legs hanging over the edge of the counter. It appearing as if I was just laying there.

Slowing down and then coming to a stop she moved again for just a brief moment before I felt something being pushed near my anus. I groaned with pleasure knowing I was going to be double penetrated.

I was so slick with my juices she again had no trouble moving another object in my ass. Although a little smaller it filled me up.

"Spread your legs baby" she whispered with gentleness and I quickly did as she asked

My legs were so spread That to move another inch was impossible.

She moved her hands over my ass cheeks and started to slap lightly each cheek. I was surprised but didn't move. Seeing this cause no reaction she slapped a little harder. I started to moan with pleasure.

I was completely filled in my ass and in my pussy.

Her slaps became harder causing a sting in each slap. I moaned harder and started to cry out. I wanted this pain I wanted this pleasure. I could feel my ass cheeks grow warm and I knew they were red.

She never said a word as she continued slapping making loud sounds in the store. My moans also filling up the silence.

Finally she stopped and she trailed her hands down between my legs. Each taking an object in a hand as she paused.

"You ready baby?" she asked and before I could swallow and answer she started to move the objects one at a time. As one was moving in the other was moving out.

I started right away screaming with pleasure. My screams loud and pleasurable as she moved quicker and quicker. I couldn't handle it. I was totally filled and stretched to my limit making my body go into convulsions of pleasure, making my mind loose any sense. All I could do was accept what she was giving to me.

The large object in my pussy hitting my G-Spot and the smaller in my ass moving over that tight barrier making me loose myself. She moved faster, as if an animal with no limits.

I started to cum again. I grabbed the edge of the counter and held on as my ass was pushed hard against the counter making the penetration deeper.

My ass cheeks bouncing again as she pumped me hard.

I came so hard I screamed out words that didn't make sense and before I could recover I came again.

She kept moving although I could hear her breath hard. I didn't know if it was me or her though as I finally lost it just feeling my body cum again and again and again.

Almost making me pass out.

She slowed down as she somehow knew I couldn't take any more, giving me a few last strong pushes setting my body off on a small orgasm that made me slump over and not able to move.

She stopped then and moved back.

Nothing happened for a moment but to be honest I don't really know. I was sorta in and out of consciousness. I felt her move the objects out of me as my body gave back her toys to her. I couldn't move I was fading in and out.

Then I felt her move her hands over my body as she moved in closer. I felt skin.. But was to tired and with out sense to understand.

She moved her legs to where one was on each side, cradling my leg in between her legs as she moved her body up close to me.

I felt her pussy on my leg. I trembled.

When she got naked there I don't know but what came next of what I can remember I will never forget.

As I was laid over the counter, My ass in the air and my pussy and ass stretched for all to see, she straddled me, grabbed my ass cheeks and pressed her pussy to the back of my thigh and started moving. Her nails clawing in my ass as She rode my leg like a cowboy on a bull. Her screams filling the air with pleasure as I laid there being used as her masturbation toy.

I loved it but couldn't move, she had me trapped as she humped my leg. Her pussy getting wet soaking the part of my leg she was fucking.

Even as worn out as I was I could still feel my juices flowing.

I was being used and I was loving it.

The hair on her pussy was rubbing on me as her juices made me slick.

Grabbing harder on my ass she humped me harder making my body jump and move. Her legs clamped on me as I first felt and heard her first orgasm. But it didn't stop her, she kept going at a pass I could never keep up. She rode my leg harder and faster as she built herself up for another orgasm.

"I am about to cum on you baby " she screamed as I felt juices, warm and so wet flow over me.

She screamed again as another one came to her.

I passed out.

What she did or how many times she made herself cum I do not know, But i do know when I finally woke up. She was gone.

At first I couldn't move, but as realization set in at to where I was at and wondering if anyone saw me, I made myself move to get up. I realized she had placed my skirt down to cover me and also moved my shirt to cover me before leaving. I thanked her in my head for that as I moved sore away from the counter and pick up the keys.

It took me a little bit to get the store closed and get back in the office but I felt safe but confused at to what happened.

As all the thoughts floated through my head, one came in to mind that made me grow still with dread

The Camera.

I looked at the VCR in the back and opened the little door to see if a tape was in there.

It was Gone

She had taken it.

As I sat there looking into space with horrible thoughts coming in my head,One thing, Finally passed through all those terrible thoughts.

She had said " Trust me"

And for some unexplained reason I calmed down and realized I did.

I grabbed my coat and purse slowly and came out of the office to head for the door.

As I walked out of the store and locked it I thought of all the things I hadn't done To finish my job..

For some reason..... I didn't care as I smiled to myself walking to my car

Another thought popped in my mind as I got in my car and buckled up. Each movement taking a little longer with being sore but totally sexually satisfied.

"Maybe just Maybe.... I wont look for a new job"

I smiled at that thought, started the car and headed home.

Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers
12