Close the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the best show she could put on and Wilson seemed to approve.

"Turn around," he said.

Alex nervously turned her ass towards him. With both arms hanging at her sides and her legs held tightly together, Wilson had the perfect view of her round, tight cheeks. He stroked his cock a couple times before telling Alex to face him again.

"What would you like?" Alex asked.

Wilson hesitated only a moment before responding, "I'd like you to join me."

Alex climbed onto the bed from the bottom, crawling towards him and spreading his legs as she did so. Wilson's eyes were locked onto her tits as they hung down, getting closer and closer to his cock. Alex noticed and leaned to allow them to very slowly slide over his now-throbbing dick. She stopped and pressed down, making sure the cock was between her tits.

Wilson took the lead and squeezed the breasts together, while starting to drive his cock back and forth. Their eyes met and Wilson grinned.

"I could do that all day," he said.

"But we can do better," Alex told him.

Wilson's face expressed the sexual tension that was building inside him. "Show me," he said.

Alex moved slightly backward so that her face was directly over his cock. It wasn't as thick as Joe's, she thought to herself, but might have actually been harder and longer. In any case, she was intent on making Wilson the happiest man in Orlando as quickly as possible.

He watched her hover over his crotch for a second and then lower herself so that her tongue could slide up the entire length of his shaft. Wilson closed his eyes in ecstasy and arched his back. Alex continued to lick him.

She teased him with a half dozen trips up, down, and around the cock. Then, finally, she spread her lips and promptly took as much of the cock as she possibly could into her mouth. Alex tightened her lips on the shaft and let her tongue caress it.

Alex was very good at this, and she knew it. She enjoyed doing it, especially to an older man who had something she and her bosses wanted—money. Perhaps naively, she felt a sense of power. Better yet, this was only a prelude to the ultimate use of her command over Wilson.

Her head bobbed continuously on the cock until the early signs of his orgasm told her it was time to move on. She leaned up and rested on her knees.

"Tell me how to make you cum, Charles."

With his hands pulling on her nipples, Wilson replied, "I'd regret it forever if I didn't ask you to fuck me. But, please, you decide what would make you happiest."

Alex tilted her head to the side, feeling the pulses rush through her body from his manipulation of her nipples.

"As much as I'd like to suck your cock until you came, I think I'd rather feel you inside me," she said. "Just lie there. I'll do the rest."

She bent forward at the waist and let one her tits enter his waiting mouth. Wilson eagerly sucked on the breast, cupping it in his hand and squeezing it roughly. He moved to the other tit and, by the time he was done, Alex thought she would cum before even getting to his cock.

She slid forward and felt his cock under her pussy. Alex reached down and lifted the cock into place, allowing the head to rest between the flaps protecting her slit. She spread her legs and felt the shaft enter her; just the head at first. Then more.

Alex purposely did not lower herself any more. She looked at Wilson.

"Fuck me, Charles. Fuck me hard," she told him.

He put his hands on her hips. She saw his mouth harden into a grimace. And then, suddenly, his hold on her waist tightened and he thrust his cock up into her cunt with violent force.

"Ahhhhhhh, fuck. Yes!," Alex cried out.

Wilson began at a rapid pace that never diminished, much to Alex's delight. She heard his breathing get heavier and heavier as they continued, yet he pounded her equally hard from beginning to end. He repeatedly played with her tits and brought her close to an orgasm several times. Each time, Alex leaned down and kissed him, letting her tongue play against his as they fucked.

Minutes passed. Their mutual groans grew louder. Alex's juices ran over Wilson's cock and down the insider of her thigh. Her nipples felt like they would burst from stimulation. She never wanted the session to end.

"God, Alex. You're so good. So tight," Wilson mumbled.

"You feel great inside me. I want you to cum so bad," she answered.

"Almost," he gasped. "Almost. Oh my god!"

"C'mon, Charles. Fuck me. Harder!"

He held her by the ass and Alex tightened her cunt around his cock. She heard him gasp. They were both so close.

"Oh God. Now! Now, Alex. I'm going to..."

"That's it," she urged him.

"Ahhhhhh, yes!"

His thrusts finally slowed just a bit, but picked up in intensity. Then she felt it. The first blast of his cum was accompanied by a loud grunt from Wilson. After that, each time his cock was shoved deeper into her, another blast was delivered.

Alex reached down for her clit. She rubbed it furiously. Within seconds, she was cumming and didn't know, or care, if Wilson even noticed. Together they came for nearly a minute. Their moans combined into a single cacophony of sound. Their bodies slapped together.

It was only when Wilson could no longer force a drop of cum from his cock that Alex fell forward and rested on his body. He lightly played with her ass, still feeling his wet cock sliding inside her and her breasts pressed against his chest.

Little was said while they dressed. They kissed before opening the door.

But once they began to enter the living area of the suite, Alex turned to Wilson and said, "Oh, by the way. It's two and half million, right?"

"Two and a half it is, Alex."

***

The following day was one of celebration for Joe, Scott and Alex. The deal with Wilson was agreed upon in principle, although weeks of paperwork and government red-tape lie ahead. It was the cornerstone of what they all hoped would be bigger and better things in the future.

Joe indulged them all with a lavish dinner at a restaurant they never would have thought to go to a few days earlier. Then it was back to the hotel suite where the alcohol flowed even more freely than usual.

Alex was repeatedly singled out by her bosses as the basis for their success with Wilson. If Alex had any qualms about her role, which she didn't, those qualms would have been overwhelmed by the rush she got from Joe and Scott's endorsements. She felt a part of the company for the first time.

During the evening, Alex felt herself being drawn by a new, lighter side of Scott that she'd never seen before. Without the pressure of the deal hanging over him, he actually sounded and acted more human; more approachable. She was intrigued by the possibility of breaking through Scott's self-imposed shell, all the while knowing that it was Joe who was most likely plotting a night alone with Alex.

She only briefly considered a threesome, then concentrated solely on Scott. Alex spent more of her time in conversation with him. She sat closest to him. She touched his arm or leg as often as she could without drawing attention to it.

Scott's natural shyness was always apparent, but Alex was breaking the ice.

It was well after midnight that they discussed the next day's schedule and the party wound down. Alex needed Scott to leave with her if her strategy was to work, so she lingered as long as she could. Luckily, at a lull in the conversation, Scott got up to leave. Alex joined him.

As they walked down the hallway and approached Alex's room, she said, "Do you want to come in for a few minutes, Scott?"

He shook his head. "No. It's late. Thanks."

Alex pulled out her key card. "Ah, c'mon. It's been a good day. Come in for just a minute."

She gave him her best pleading look. Alex could see Scott thinking; wavering. She unlocked the door.

"Come on, Scott," she said.

He followed her.

"It's been a busy few days," Alex said while closing the door. "A little more than I expected when I was asked to drive some documents down."

Scott stood in the center of the room. "I really hope you don't feel like, um, like you were forced to, um...," he began to say.

Alex walked next to him. "No. I don't feel like I was forced to do anything, Scott. It was business."

He nodded, but didn't smile. Nerves would have power over him as long as he was alone with Alex in her room, and he knew it.

"I know Joe appreciates it a lot," he said.

"And you?" Alex asked.

"Oh, I do, too, of course. But it's important that Joe..."

She interrupted him again. "Let's not worry about Joe for now. OK?"

Alex lightly touched Scott's arm.

"Let me change into jeans or something," she said. "Have a seat."

She disappeared into the bathroom and Scott sat on the only couch in the room. He looked around anxiously during the minute or two Alex was gone. Then the bathroom door opened.

Alex had chosen 'something' over jeans and walked into the room wearing a bathrobe that was loosely tied and ended well above her knees. Scott's heart raced as Alex walked across the room toward the couch, and quietly took a seat next to him. She crossed her legs and made no effort to pull the robe over her exposed thighs.

"It's too late for jeans," she said calmly. "I love my robe."

Scott stole a stealthy glance that Alex noticed immediately and she smiled to herself. She secretly put her chances of success at seventy five percent, maybe eighty.

"I haven't seen anything yet that you don't look good in, Alex," Scott said.

It was by far the most personal thing he had ever said to her since she arrived. Alex wanted to take advantage.

"Thank you. I was beginning to believe you never noticed."

"It's hard not to notice," he said. "But I respect you too much."

She turned her body to face him a little better. "Too much for what?"

Scott shrugged his shoulders. "Too much to think that I...that you would, you know, even care that I noticed."

Alex grinned and leaned closer to him. She put her lips on the side of his face and kissed him. Scott's face blushed instantly and Alex wondered if the same blood was flowing between his legs. She put a hand on his leg.

"I care very much what you think," she said softly. "I care whether you notice me and whether you like me. I care if you think I belong in this company."

Her fingers slid between his legs and edged closer to his crotch.

"Oh, you belong, Alex. You've proven that."

Alex's hand made contact with his cock. It was clearly getting hard.

"Then let me show you how much I appreciate everything you've done for me, Scott."

She was repositioning the cock through the soft fabric of his pants, letting it stretch out as she rubbed it harder and harder. Scott glanced over at the ever-widening robe that now gave him a view of both tits nearly to the nipples and her thighs to within inches of her pussy. He thought his cock would burst under the skillful massage it received.

Alex began a sensuous kiss on his lips that quickly forced both mouths open. She felt Scott's hand on her thigh, forcing its way between her legs. She spread them and his fingers were close enough to feel the heat of her pussy.

She wanted to roll on top of him and pull his cock out of his pants. But Scott was not the type to scare with aggression. He would appreciate a show similar to the one Wilson got. And Alex was fine with that.

Alex shifted her feet onto the floor and stood up in front of Scott. He was visibly shaken by the turn of events, yet made no sign of protesting or leaving. She untied the robe and let it hang open for a moment. Scott's eyes traveled the length of her body and back up. Only then did Alex take it off to reveal her naked body.

"Take out your cock, Scott. I want to see it."

He pulled down the zipper and brought out the erection she felt earlier. She smiled and said, "No. Take off your pants. I want to see it all."

Alex watched Scott remove his shoes and pants. At her request, he pulled down his shorts to set his cock free. It rose long, hard, and thick. Alex was impressed.

"Much better," she said with a smile. "See how good it can be when you relax? Stroke it for me, Scott."

They masturbated together, never taking their eyes off each other's body. Alex was wet in less than a minute.

"I want you to fuck me, Scott. I want that lovely cock to cum inside me."

She turned her ass towards Scott and put both hands on the end of the bed, bending over and spreading her legs to present her pussy to him. She looked back and saw him finally rise from the couch.

Alex looked straight ahead again, wanting Scott to be in control of when and how he took advantage of her offer. She felt his fingers lightly gliding over her ass. Then they were on her pussy and separating the skin around her clit. She groaned when a finger slid across it and when two fingers probed the entrance to her pussy.

Soon, the head of his cock replaced the two fingers. It seemed to her like an eternity before Scott pushed the head inside her. He stopped. Then, holding her by the hips, drove the cock in until his body slapped against her ass.

"Oh God, Scott. Yes! Fuck me now."

As Alex expected, Scott proceeded without a sound, other than his legs rhythmically smacking her ass. He fucked her robotically at first and Alex prepared herself for a satisfying, if not spectacular, few minutes. But then she felt his hands on her breasts and soon he was kneading them with increased fervor, squeezing and rolling the nipples until she was ready to scream with delight.

Her obvious enjoyment of this treatment motivated Scott, or at least validated his approach. He picked up the pace. Alex begged for more. Scott manipulated her tits with more zeal. She squeezed his cock harder and Scott rewarded her by using one hand to rub her clit. It was turning into a very extraordinary session, Alex decided.

Her squeals of pleasure filled the room and even Scott allowed a moan to escape. His limited experience with women had never included anything like this and his only regret was that it would end too soon. Perhaps they both thought the same way for every effort was made to prolong the sex.

But the sight and feel of Alex's body was too much for Scott. He felt his orgasm build to the point of no return and he clutched at Alex's tits. She instantly recognized the signs and sounds. She clung to the bed spread with both hands.

Then he came. A brutal thrust of his cock preceded the first gush of semen. He kept his cock inside her completely for a second, then repeated the thrust and spilled another load. Alex rubber her clit. Scott continued to cum with more rapid strokes and Alex finally climaxed.

She cried out with glee and pleaded for Scott to keep fucking her. He complied and felt her body shiver with each successive orgasm that flowed through her. Alex collapsed onto the bed and Scott followed, pumping his cock into her until Alex demanded that he stop.

Scott pulled out and let his semi-erect cock rest on top of her ass.

"Oh my God. That was fantastic," Alex muttered.

Scott laid on her back and kissed her neck and shoulders. Alex slowly rolled over and took Scott in her arms. He wouldn't leave her room that night and learned many new skills that Alex possessed.

12