Close to Him

Story Info
Alexis Castle wants more than cuddling with her father.
3k words
4.39
33.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis inhaled his scent.

She was so happy right now.

He finally allowed her to show him how much she really loved him.

He at least didn`t push her away anymore.

He finally let her stay, cuddled up into his arms.

On the third evening, 19-year-old Alexis had already gotten used to the silent arrangement.

She had always wanted to be this close to him, ever since she remembered.

But for years, he had fought her off every time she wanted to be hold in her father`s arms for too long.

Two days ago was the first time he hadn`t sent her away.

She hadn`t broken their embrace either, she never had wanted to.

So she was finally here, right beside him, as close to him as ever.

She finally had the chance to show him that their intimate contact wasn`t something he needed to fear.

She was lying still right beside him, her whole body frame tightly squeezed into his arms, her head propped on his chest, eyes closed, listening to his quiet breaths.

None of them seemed to feel the need to talk.

At all the times together in his bed, they hadn`t spoken a word, either.

So she just laid her head on his broad chest, inhaling his scent.

She was home!

She so missed him the last 7 weeks she was abroad.

She was with Pi now yet she didn`t love that skinny, little activist.

He was only there to cover her affection she felt for her father.

She had already known before she went to Costa Rica that she`d miss him dearly.

Alexis wanted everybody to think she was with that chaotic poodle.

In fact, she hadn`t even slept with him, not until she`d had that ugly fight with her dad.

After that incident at her front door, she had jumped him though.

She had to let out her frustration over that cold behavior of her father, had to allow her lust to show up, needed it to be satisfied just for once.

She had to focus on her love in order to not let that anger taking control of her.

Each time her father seemed to show clear signs of jealousy, seemed to indicate she actually meant more to him, she definitely felt kind of a primal need, experienced overwhelming sensations of pure lust.

Alexis Castle knew it was not only stupid and ridiculous and at the same time very bizarre and kind of weird that she wanted to safe her love -- and lust -- for him, for her father, Rick Castle.

She knew she wanted that wild and uncontrolled passion to take over once they would finally make up.

She needed to show him how serious she was about that, how deep her love for him actually was.

And now she was home.

He`d forgiven her, had kissed her and had hugged her tightly, grinnling like mad and whirling her around as if she was 12 again.

She was in love, seriously.

She didn`t want to be anywhere else, anywhere other than right here, anywhere other than in the arms of her father, cuddling with him on his bed, listening to his even breaths.

Though she really wanted more tonight, she just didn`t want to jeopardize what she already got granted, so she did nothing more than cuddling with him, even if she wanted to do so much more.

Yes, she wanted to kiss her father like she had kissed her boyfriend.

She had often pictured kissing him instead of Pi.

Tomorrow was early enough to start acting differently, acting bolder.

Tomorrow she would try out more, testing the waters, making sure that her lustful feelings were mutual.

But now she just wanted to have this moment as long as even possible, enjoying that she was allowed to be so close to him.

She refused to give in to her sleepiness because she knew he would send her away if she did fall asleep, and she didn`t want to end this so soon. So she was still listening to his even breaths as he`d already fallen asleep.

And now they had spent the night together, cuddled up like that.

He hadn`t sent her away.

After quite some time she`d fallen asleep in his arms, as well, totally happy that he`d missed the chance to send her away.

The way he looked at her the next evening, he apparently even waited for her, seemed kind of relieved as she eventually showed up at his bed.

She climbed up to him, lay down ever so close and cuddled up into his broad arms.

"Thanks..., Dad..."

Even as she whispered those words, she shortly felt him tense but as she didn`t say anything further, Rick Castle relaxed again.

"You really need me to calm, to ease, to take the pressure from you..., don`t you...?"

Surprised that he`d talk to her on his own without tensing up again, she just whispered:

"Yes..."

"Glad I can be of help..., Pumpkin...!"

Then they both went quiet again.

She sometime later decided that now it was the perfect time to try another approach.

Alexis pushed herself up, her face towards her father`s head.

She then leaned in, whispering into his ear:

"I missed you so much...!"

"I missed you too...!"

"Really...? You don`t just say that to make me feel better...?"

"Of course not...!"

"I know..."

Now they both whispered in each other`s ears.

She was so close to his lobe now, and she just couldn`t help.

She kissed it ever so lightly.

He briefly tensed but deliberately loosened up again.

He managed to concentrate on her hand again.

It wasn`t touching his shoulder anymore, her palm was now placed on his chest, burning his bare skin.

Even as she started to softly stroke her fingertips over his chest, he let that happen.

It was quite nice feeling her caressing touch.

Yet it set him ablaze, released his indecent feelings for her, stimulated him, electrified him, thrilled him in a way he wasn`t allowed.

Then suddenly a jolt of pure desire shot through his body as he felt only a hint of a kiss to his chest.

"Alexis...!"

Rick Castle yelped his daughter`s name, kind of shocked and thrilled at the same time, as he felt her breath against his chest and her wet lips pressed onto his heated skin.

"What...? Can`t I just give you a kiss anymore...?"

He didn`t know what to say, how to answer, so he went quiet again instead.

She certainly wasn`t acting appropriate any longer, he realized.

He was such a fool, he hadn`t thought he needed to worry anymore.

He should have known that she wouldn`t give up that easily.

Or maybe, he had hoped for her unflustered, sneaky determination to show up again, he didn`t know.

Nevertheless, he didn`t react to that though.

He didn`t take any action to remove her hand or stop her from kissing him again.

Until now, he had fought her off for the only reason his daughter might notice that he actually burned up in flames every time he felt the slightest of her touches.

And now she knew indeed, as well as might even feel the same.

His shock-like yell calling out her name had given him away for sure.

His daughter was too smart to not have figured it out by now.

Meanwhile she must have noticed his nervous tension when it came to her.

She must have noticed how much power she had over him, how much effort it cost him to fight the attraction.

She must have realized how much her kiss irritated him and why.

She had to know why, simply had to have figured out the reason of his anxiety.

Of course, Alexis had already thought about what could have been up with him.

She had a clue though, but until now she hadn`t exactly known for sure.

Now she felt his heart beating erratically under her fingers.

In her joy to finally have found the evidence that she wasn`t the only one with those intense emotions, she almost giggled.

The young redhead continued to stroke her father`s chest tenaciously, yet tenderly, falling silent again.

She wanted her father to get used to this, to her touches, to her tenderness.

She wanted him to recognize them as a sign of her love.

She didn`t want to make him feel uncomfortable.

When she finally felt he kind of accepted her caress, she lifted her head, looked straight into his eyes, leaned above his chest and decisively kissed his chest again, right the part where she had just touched him.

His eyes went dark but she only heard him inhaling sharply.

He didn`t say anything, didn`t protest, and most important, he not even pushed her away.

Her kisses started to get more confident, and more intense, too.

She not only kissed him, she more or less even sucked in some skin and marked him.

She only heard his heart beating unsteadily.

Her own was filled with pride and immense joy.

Now that Alexis knew he wouldn`t push her away, she even kind of climbed him.

She swung her right leg on his left, pulled herself up a bit and pressed her upper body right to his chest, kind of crowded him so he couldn`t get away anymore.

And she even started to tentatively nudge her crotch against his thigh.

He didn`t object that blunt, indicating suggestion, what she offered there so uninhibited

He couldn`t resist, he couldn`t fight her off. He didn`t want to.

He wanted to find out how far his daughter would go.

He needed to know if she was willing to go through with what she insinuated here.

He knew that once they crossed that line that he couldn`t, they couldn`t, just go back to normal as if nothing had happened.

She needed to understand that it would actually frustrate and hurt him if she just teased him.

She ought to recognize the importance of her actions, how they`d affect both of them deeply.

After quite a while, when she eventually realized that he didn`t react, she stopped her moves and lifted her head to lock eyes with him.

"Dad...?"

He just looked at her, intensely staring her down, to bring her to accept the weight of her actions.

"Don`t you want...?"

"What, Pumpkin...? Do you really know what you`re doing here...?"

The significance of her quiet nod almost pushed the air out of his lungs.

"You sure...?"

"Yes..., I know exactly what I`m doing..."

"I need to hear you say it...loud and clear..."

He almost passed out as he felt her moving against him all over again but he still closed his eyes to be able to resist even now.

"I want you..."

"Pumpkin..., it`s one thing to fantasize about it...but a completely different one to really act on it. Are you completely sure you...?"

"Yes..., Dad..., I want you...sexually!"

"But Alexis..."

"No matter what you say, I want to...feel...you..."

And as if she wanted to prove her determination to him, Alexis started to openly hump his leg.

"You want to...feel...me...?" Rick visibly gulped in disbelief and shock, his heart doing flips.

She dreamily humped his leg again, once, twice and a third time.

In her moves there wasn`t anything indicating anymore, now it was absolutely, undeniably, unmistakably clear what his daughter wanted.

And then, suddenly, it just happened.

Alexis pretty much crawled onto him, firmly stroked his chest before she laid her head in between his shoulder and his neck and snuggled right into him.

Then she let her lips gently glide up his neck, only lightly touching the skin with her lips, breathing even harder when she felt his obvious arousal at her naked thigh.

Alexis decided to get even bolder now.

She held on his shoulders and pulled herself up, starting to kiss his cheekbones and his ears again.

Then she didn`t move much more, except for when she mounted him, very tentatively and somehow shyly sliding her crotch over his jeans clad erection.

"Yes..., Dad..., but I want it..., oh..., just don`t move...! Let me..., I just need..."

She then did that repeatedly, hazily rubbing her damp folds against him.

He groaned in pleasure.

He neither pushed her away, nor did he do anything to stop her.

He didn`t even object.

He just let Alexis have her way and started to get an idea of it when he felt her constantly moving against him.

The young redhead almost anxiously expected him to stop her attempt, she was kind of surprised that he hadn`t already.

So she set butterfly kisses on his neck, letting her lips wandering from his ear to his chin while she humped her wet crotch against his bulge.

Does she really want more from me than just her relief right now?

He still doubted if he was reading the signs the right way.

Yet the way she behaved she indeed wanted to have sex with him, and for her it apparently didn`t matter that that actually would be incest.

Rick Castle couldn`t help, but his arousal shot through the roof as it was now definitely obvious what Alexis`s intentions were.

He so wanted to enjoy this.

Her breaths became quicker, louder.

She still put little kisses on his neck, down his chin.

And she vigorously thrust her hips down on him.

She wore silky black panties, but he lastly could feel how highly aroused his little girl really was as he felt even through his pants that the silk was completely soaked.

The sexual hunger of his daughter and the way she let him see it, the openness with which she stimulated herself and the unabashed lust she let him hear, made him so endlessly horny himself, as well.

And all out of a sudden, she slanted her open mouth over his and pushed her tongue into him.

He didn`t really know what happened to him.

He was imprisoned in a lust-haze.

He didn`t expect to feel this fantastic as their tongues met.

He could only feel by now.

He simply couldn`t think clear enough.

He heard her pants.

She groaned them into his mouth.

He felt her humping him harder, faster.

She propped both her arms beside his head, her fingers pulling through his hair, looking into his eyes, needy.

"Help me..., Dad..., please...!"

At first he didn`t realize that she had said something, even begged him for more, but then he instinctively moved his hands on her waist and pulled her down onto him.

She groaned impatiently.

"Yes..., yes...!"

Realizing how close his daughter was to finally release her sexual lust because of how lewd her grunts sounded, Rick was at the edge, as well.

"No, no, no...! You have to push, too..."

He followed her instructions and grabbed her delicious behind, still in panties.

He inadvertently even slipped down the waistband to even grab her pure flesh.

And completely on purpose, he now even jerked his hips up to meet her when at the same time he pulled her down.

He now even felt the force of her riding him, her breaths as hard as they could get and her keen wails louder than ever. No one who witnessed that scene could have mistaken it as something other than a wild coupling.

When she kissed him open-mouthed again, he let a finger slip down to her anal hole, teasing her there.

"Dad...?" She gasped.

"Sorry..., pumpkin...," he had troubles to stop but finally achieved to interrupt their haze. "You wanna stop...?"

"Hell...no...," she instantly yelled. "...not a chance...! Keep going..., please...!"

To show him that she meant what she said, she keenly rocked herself against him.

"Dad..., I need you...," she urgently begged him.

"Alexis..., we can`t...," he stuttered, and then continued, almost whispering. "That`s incest..."

"So what...?" She panted in heat. "Dad..., I know...you want it, too..."

"Pumpkin..., we didn`t take any precautions...," he left the insinuation hanging in the air.

"Yeah, right...! If that`s all that keeps you from grabbing and pounding me..., I can assure you, Dad..., you`re safe..."

"Alexis..., that`s...! No..., we can`t...do this...," he still tried to be responsible.

"Oh yes..., we can...! And I..., uh..."

The redhead couldn`t finish her sentence because her sexual heat demanded her undivided attention.

She bounced on him with all the determination she could find.

"Alexis..., please...! It`s...not..., it`s forbidden...," he tried again.

"I don`t care...!" Alexis gasped into his ear, not even trying to hide her need. "I want you to take me..., right now...!"

He just had to listen to her needy pleas now.

In a sudden, feral impulse of uncontrolled desire, he spun her around, instantly pushed between her legs, and really started to hump her.

"Yes..., Dad..., fuck me...!"

He lost all control over his actions, couldn`t think anymore.

He just fucked her.

He bit down on her ear lobe.

He wiped his wet tongue over her skin, nibbling up and down her neck.

Then he finally kissed her with a hunger she never could have imagined.

The same instant she felt his eager tongue playing with hers, sending chills down her spine, she went rigid, pressed herself up to him with a powerful strength and screamed out of sheer lust.

She came in an earth-shattering orgasm.

She squirted into her panties.

Feeling her own slick, juicy release, she started to sob in joy.

She felt her emotions overpowering her, felt utterly rewarded now after such a long time of desperate hope, all the time yearning to really have a chance to experience that forbidden lust one day.

"I love you, Dad!"

Rick Castle couldn`t help it.

The moment he felt her orgasm crushing down on her, hearing Alexis pant, the keen whimpers of her relief and her confession, he came, too.

He unloaded into his briefs.

With each additional hump onto Alexis`s crotch, he spilled even more cream.

And with releasing each jet of his sperm, he grunted obscenely into her ear, still wiping his tongue in a wantonly manner over her skin, making her shivering in awe.

He happily panted:

"I know..., Pumpkin! I love you, too...! You really don`t know how much..."