Closed Doors Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy Marie would turn her head, heavily breathing, "Fuck me. Fuck me, daddy."

"Daddy?" The question invaded his fantasy. "Why did she call me Daddy?"

Stacy Marie looked at him again as he thrust a few more times, but at a slower pace. "Daddy?"

Suddenly, the fantasy stopped playing in his mind. Standing in front of him was his daughter, Kara. "Daddy? Are you alright?"

"What?" Dave uttered, coming to and realizing that he was back in the real world, Kara being the reason he was hearing 'Daddy' in his fantasy. "Oh, hey, baby girl."

Kara stepped forward and hugged him tightly. It only took her a few moments to notice that he had an erection. Dave broke the hug when he realized it too. "Did you have a good flight?"

"It was fine, Dad," she said, grinning. "Did you have a good wait?"

Dave got a confused look on his face until Kara pointedly glanced down towards the bulge in his pants. "Oh, ha ha," was all Dave could reply. He picked up the bag she had brought with her, and threw his arm around her shoulder. "Come on, we don't want to be late."

-------------------------------------------

Running out of the house, Hayley nearly tackled Jack as he got out of the car. She jumped into his arms and wrapped hers around his neck, kissing him on the cheek. "Jack!" was all she yelled while it was happening.

"Hey there, birthday girl," Jack managed to say as he stumbled backwards, eventually falling against the car under the unexpected force of Hayley's greeting.

"Wow, mom," Jack said, setting Hayley back down. He walked over to Karen standing in the open front door of the house, and gave her a hello kiss on the cheek. "You look amazing."

The black dress Karen had chosen for their celebration dinner did indeed suit her. A very low-cut, but tasteful, neckline exhibited a tantalizing bit of cleavage. The fabric hugged her waist and hips, accenting one of her best features, while the hem came to just above her knees. The string of pearls she was wearing, though, inevitably drew one's focus to her chest. With her hair pulled up into a kind of bun, and two wisps of hair framing the sides of her face, she looked like she was set for a formal cocktail party more than a birthday dinner with the family.

"Aww," chimed Hayley. "And I suppose I look like crap?"

Jack dutifully turned his gaze to her and crap she did not look like. Like Karen, Hayley had chosen a little black dress. However, she had little thin spaghetti straps at the top of hers. There wasn't a neckline, per se, but the main body of the dress started at a straight vertical line across what Jack had to assume was only an inch or two above her nipples, and it occurred to him that she wasn't wearing a bra, when he saw them poking against the fabric of her dress. Although it didn't hug her form like his mom's did, Hayley's dress did draw in a bit around her waist, but remained loose enough that the bottom of the dress floated playfully around halfway of her thigh.

He stuck on her legs for a moment. Never having the occasion to examine them before, he had to admit that being in the flag corps of the high school marching band had done remarkable wonders. Long and toned, it seemed like her tantalizing legs made up half of her five and a half foot frame.

Bringing his gaze back up her body, he thought it well done, the little hints of gold jewelry that consisted of a chain around her neck and little hoop earrings.

"No, sis," Jack finally declared. "You absolutely do not look like crap."

Hayley hopped a little bit, giggling. She said, "Thanks, big brother," as she gave him an appreciative peck on the cheek.

"Well, you better go get ready," Karen said, looking at her watch. "Your dad should be back from the airport with Kara anytime now. We have reservations in a little over an hour."

-------------------------------------------

"Hello?" Hayley said, answering the phone.

"Hey, girl" Stacy Marie replied, being the caller.

"What's up?"

"Well, I know your dad invited me, and I said 'no, it's a family thing', but everyone is going to be gone tonight and I'm here all alone, so I was wondering if you would mind if I tagged along?" Stacy Marie pleaded.

"No problem. I was hoping you'd come anyways. Better pull out the fancy clothes, though. Seems we're dressing formal for this thing."

"How formal?" Stacy Marie asked.

"Well, mom looks like that picture of Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's, and according to Jack, I'm not that far behind," Hayley explained.

Stacy Marie perked up at the mention of Jack's name. "Oh, Jack's there?"

Hayley rolled her eyes, she knew her friend was shamelessly playing dumb. "Yeah, I told you he was coming home for the summer. Remember?"

"Yeah," recalled Stacy Marie. "I guess I just didn't put it together."

Hayley could tell from the change in the tone of Stacy's conversation that her friend was entirely focused on dinner with Jack there, more so than dinner just for birthday's sake.

She decided to tease Stacy about it. "So, yeah. You're definitely going to want to dress up for Jack."

"What?"

"And sexy, too. Don't forget that."

"Oh my god."

Hayley could feel her blush over the phone.

"I mean, he'll be dressed up too," Hayley kept going.

"Hayley!"

"And he's always sexy."

"I'm going to kill you!"

That caused Hayley to erupt in a fit of giggling.

"If it wasn't your birthday..." Stacy Marie began.

"If it wasn't my birthday, then you wouldn't have the opportunity to dress up for Jack," Hayley interrupted, still teasing.

"Oh my god," Stacy sighed. "8 o'clock?"

"Yeah."

Click.

Hayley set the phone back in the cradle, still giggling.

-------------------------------------------

The family was seated just before eight at the upscale Italian place that Hayley had requested. As the waiter handed Dave the wine list, Karen informed him that they would be needing an extra place set as they were expecting one more person to join them for dinner.

Hayley looked around, admiring her family. It was not often that they all had the opportunity to all get dressed up like this and spend the evening together. The men were in their suits and ties. Stacy was going to flip over Jack. He looked especially good in his suit. Hayley didn't really expect a suit to do so much for a man, but had to admit to herself that her brother wore it well. Maybe it was because it was a three-piece. Maybe it was the choice of the grey shirt instead of the standard white like her father was wearing. Clean-shaven and brown hair neatly trimmed, Jack was the poster boy for attractive.

Kara, the oldest of the three and in truth their stepsister, wore a white, free flowing summer dress. Even though it wasn't as formal as what Hayley and her mom were wearing, Kara still made it seem elegant. The shade of blonde in her hair, and the deep copper tone of her skin made it apparent that she had spent some time on a beach, which was actually the case, her being a model and all.

Hayley had always envied Kara. She was so beautiful. She was blonde, had blue eyes. She could stop any man dead in his tracks whenever he caught sight of her, and often did. But she wasn't stuck up or arrogant about it, and Hayley loved that about her. Hell, Hayley had even caught herself staring at Kara a few times. She felt sorry for all the men in the world that would never get to see Kara naked. Hayley wasn't attracted to her or anything, but she did appreciate beauty, and Kara definitely had that.

As Dave sized up the wine list, he asked, "Is it going to be wine all around?"

Kara and Jack nodded their heads. Karen said, "Well, I suppose the occasion calls for it." Hayley looked at both her parents, reading their expressions for permission. "Absolutely," she declared.

"All right, then," Dave decided, and beckoned with his hand for the waiter to come back to the table.

"Okay then," Jack said, scooting his chair back from the table and standing up. "I think I'm gonna grab a smoke while everything is getting settled. I mean, we're still waiting for Stacy Marie, right?"

"Yeah," Hayley replied, giggling to herself thinking about Stacy auditioning dress after dress in front of a mirror, trying to decide which outfit might floor Jack tonight. "She should be along any time now."

Kara stood up from the table as well. "I think I'll join you. I could use some fresh air."

"You two don't be too long," Karen called out as they walked away.

Outside, Jack and Kara paused to take in the warm night air. The wind blowing had the effect of giving Kara a cold chill, however, as all that she had on was that thin dress. Goosebumps erupted over her arms. "Here," Jack said, taking off his jacket and placing it around her shoulders.

"Thank you," Kara smiled. "Always such a gentleman."

"I guess."

Growing up, they had always played around with each other, flirting. They weren't technically brother and sister, as she was Dave's daughter from his first wife. But she had died when Kara was only two or three, and Dave married Karen about a year later, so they had grown up as one family. So once the two became interested in the opposite sexes, it became their little private permissible inside joke to steal touches here and there, and flirt with innuendoes and all that. So Jack thought nothing of it when he copped a feel of Kara's melon sized breast as he reached inside his jacket, which she was now wearing, to grab his pack of cigarettes. A knowing smile back was her only reaction to it.

"I was going to smoke a cigarette, but since you're out here," Jack dug for a moment in his pack of cigarettes and pulled out a joint.

Kara generated a joyful smile. "I knew I needed some fresh air."

"Come on," he said, grabbing her by the hand. Jack led her to his car and they sat down inside. Jack lit the joint and took a big hit. He held it for a few seconds then exhaled, passing it over to Kara. "Oh yes, this is much better."

"So, you've become a stoner now, have you?" Kara asked, as she took a hit herself.

"I don't stay stoned, if that's what you're asking," Jack explained. "But I find it makes things easier to deal with. If you've got to be in a situation for a period of time, why not be relaxed while you're there?"

Kara handed the joint back. "I can see your point."

Something caught Kara's eye as she examined the inside of Jack's car. The gray leather interior of the Sentra was nice enough for a guys car but she noticed a blue dot up on the dash wedged against the bottom seam of the windshield. She had just began to try to figure out what it was when she caught sight of another one laying by the handle of the shifter in the console, and another couple on the carpet of the floorboard by her feet. "What are these?" she asked Jack, picking the one up that was by the handle of the shifter.

"Oh," said Jack, trying to let as little of his hit out as possible, while still trying to utter intelligible words. "My Xanax."

"Why is it all over the place?" Kara asked, working the one out from the bottom of the windshield.

Jack handed the joint back to her and picked up a few stray pills himself. "Oh, yeah. That. I was on my way home when my girlfriend called to tell me that she was breaking up with me. Had an anxiety attack, and a pothole decorated the car with pill confetti."

Kara let out a sharp laugh at Jack's humor, which only served to launch her into a fit of coughing. "That sucks. Why did she break up?"

Jack just shook his head silently, taking a hit off the joint and waving the question off with his free hand. He didn't really want to talk about it. Kara nodded her acquiescence and began to round up the pills she could find and returning them to the prescription bottle that also ended up being at her feet.

"So, how have you been?" Jack asked, tearing up from getting smoke in his eye. He passed the joint back.

"I just flew back from a week in the Bahamas. I haven't slept in two days."

"Well, that sucks," Jack said, as he took the joint back and hit it.

"Yeah, the photographer decided he wanted to take these night shots on the beach. Something about the way the moonlight was coming through the clouds. I don't know," she explained. "I think he was on acid or something."

Kara twisted in her seat, getting into a position that was more comfortable than twisting her head to look at Jack. This caused the bottom of her skirt to ride up a little, and Jack caught the sight of a sliver of white panties between her legs. As he glanced down, and back up to meet her eyes, he knew that she was aware of the situation. A sly smile emerging from her lips and a shake of her head dismissed the thought of any concern on her part of any potential embarrassment .

"Ha," Jack exclaimed, finally stubbing the joint out in the ashtray. "I would think that would be weird. Taking pictures while you were tripping. I'd be afraid that some thought like 'I'm stealing pieces of this person's soul' would occur to me, stick in my head, and it would all turn bad." He handed her a menthol and held out the flame so she could light it, then took one himself and lit it.

"That had never actually occurred to me," Kara commented. "But I'll keep that in mind when I go to see the proofs." They both started laughing. "Oh, here comes Dad."

Dave walked up to Jack's side of the car. "Here you two are, I thought you were just going out for a smoke?"

"We are," answered Kara. "We just decided to sit down. Catching up a little bit."

"Yeah, well, the waiter is inside ready for your order, Jack. Kara, I just ordered your usual salad?"

Kara replied, "That's fine with me." Jack opened his door and got out of the car.

Dave stopped him. "Hey, can I get a cigarette?"

Jack looked a little surprised. "But you don't smoke. Do you?"

"Just give me a damn cigarette."

Jack smiled as he grabbed one out of the pack for his dad. "Does mom know?"

Dave took Jack's place in the driver's side seat of the car. "Just go order your damn food," he said, smiling, knowing that Jack found the situation amusing.

"Alright then," Jack muttered as he turned and walked back to the restaurant.

-------------------------------------------

Dave watched as Jack disappeared inside, and when he had, Dave threw the unlit cigarette out the window. He looked over at Kara, and she smiled. "Daddy missed his little girl," he whispered. Kara's lips erupted into a playful, knowing smile and she flicked her cigarette out the window and climbed over the console to straddle her father.

The two of them, one atop the other, in the drivers seat of Jack's little Sentra was a tight, slightly awkward fit, but they immediately locked lips. Dave managed to reach down and pull the handle to recline the seat, and Kara never broke the tongue probing kiss as she followed him as he fell backward.

Even if no one else did, Dave knew why Kara had worn this light, airy dress. To tease him. And he took full advantage of it, immediately running both his hands under it, gliding up over her stomach to cup her breasts. As his fingers and palms cupped to take possession of her generous handfuls, he used both thumbs to trace circles around her nipples, and she moaned into his mouth for it.

Kara lowered her chest flat down on his and moved to straighten her legs behind her. Knowing what she was getting at, Dave slid his hands back down her abdomen and seamlessly hooked a thumb under each side of her panties. She raised her waist up off him enough for him to start sliding her panties down her thighs.

As he was busy liberating her now greatly aroused pussy, Kara maneuvered herself to be supported by one arm pressed down against the back of the driver's seat while she freed her other hand to reach down and undo her father's belt and zipper.

By the time Dave had gotten his daughter's panties down far enough for her to pull one leg out of them, Kara had undone his pants enough that he could pull them down a little as he brought his hands back up between their bodies.

Kara brought her legs back up to a straddling position and with her free hand reached down and gave her father's rock hard cock a few strokes. He moved his hands back under her dress and placed them on her hips, rubbing her ass cheeks with his fingertips.

"You did miss your little girl, didn't you Daddy?" Kara moaned in Dave's ear as she placed his shaft in position and lowered her wet cunt down on it. She made a couple of slow, starter strokes up and down while Dave's hands moved up to caress her breasts one more time before Kara lowered her chest back down on his and his hands found her ass again. Both of them knew what was coming.

With her knees placed strategically by his thighs on the seat, Kara started rocking her hips up and down, slamming her ass up and down, stroking his rod with her wet hole at a frenzied pace. For his part, Dave matched every down thrust of hers with an up thrust of his, combining to form a rhythm that would have them both coming in minutes.

In all the excitement, neither of them took much notice of a set of headlights that flashed around as a car came into the parking lot. They didn't care. Who would know they were father and daughter except the people at their table inside? And they wouldn't be coming out this soon to get them. Who wouldn't think they were just two people fucking in the parking lot?

Kara buried her face in her father's neck as she started breathing heavily. Dave kept one hand on her ass, guiding her up and down, while he let the other one slide up and down her back.

As Stacy Marie stepped out of her car, a sound came across the quiet of the parking lot. Looking around, she located the source of the sound. The nearly unmistakable sounds of sex were coming from what she knew was Jack's car. A moment of anguish came over her as she imagined Jack was fucking somebody in his car. She had to know who it was. She crept closer, keeping herself hidden behind other cars.

It was now a furious, pounding rhythm going on between father and daughter in the son's car. "I'm coming, daddy," Kara managed to eek out, in between breaths, before she lost the ability to form words completely. Dave stepped up his speed for what he knew was going to be his final stretch as well. This produced in Kara sharp little gasps each time he pounded into her as her orgasm was washing over her, causing her to completely clinch all of her muscles while her body quaked in tiny convulsions.

Stacy Marie was crouched down behind the bumper of the car next to them now. She could see Kara clinched tight over someone, her body being pounded from below. Shocked that it was Kara that was fucking in Jack's car, she stood up a little, having to know who it was she was fucking. Nothing could have prepared her as she saw Dave, her best friend's father, Kara's father, thrust up one final, powerful time, cumming inside his own daughter. Stacy ducked back down and quickly made her way around the next couple of cars. Something compelled her to pull out her phone and snap a photo of the couple in the car, and she did, and afterwards dashed into the restaurant.

While Dave was releasing his load into her, Kara had expertly covered his mouth with hers in a kiss to keep his orgasmic scream from being heard by anyone around. When his body finally relaxed, Kara just fell into him, breathless. They laid there for a minute, then Kara raised herself off him and rolled back into the passenger seat.

She looked around for something to clean off with and found a t-shirt in the

backseat. By now, her panties had worked themselves down to the ankle of the one leg that was still in them, and, deciding against putting them back on after the fucking she had just done, she pulled them off that leg and shoved them in the pocket of Jack's suit jacket, which she was still wearing.