Closed Doors Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave redid his pants, tucking his shirt back in first. He sat up and tried to reposition the seat back to where it was before he reclined it. "Do you think this is about where Jack had it?" he asked Kara.

Kara let out a laugh and leaned over and kissed him. As she sat back she said, "I don't know, Daddy. I guess."

"Well, we better get back inside," he commented.

"Yeah."

-------------------------------------------

Hayley smiled real big when she saw Stacy Marie approaching the table. Jack saw her smile, and turned to see what it was she was smiling at. When he turned his head and found Stacy Marie standing there, his mouth must have literally dropped open, because it was only a second or two before Hayley leaned over and whispered, "Put your tongue back in your mouth there, big guy." Jack snapped his head back towards Hayley, confused, then back to Stacy Marie.

Stacy Marie had, indeed, pulled out all the stops in dressing for dinner. Her blonde hair was up in the back, and her bangs so smoothly and tightly blended into the top and sides that it was like glass. Her dress was a pale lavender, and though it had the thin straps like Hayley's, the dress was more form-fitting. A little matching sweater completed the outfit, and as Hayley had tastefully accentuated herself with gold, Stacy had done so with diamonds. It was if she had just stepped off of a movie set. Girls only looked like that in movies.

Still not having found words to speak, Jack stood up and pulled out the seat next to him for Stacy to sit down. As she sat and he scooted her chair in, Stacy Marie threw Hayley a glance across the table that had the two erupting into a fit of giggles.

"It's not often that Jack can't think of something to say," Hayley giggled. Stacy Marie blushed.

"Yes, you'll have to excuse my son," Karen said, throwing Jack a teasing look. "But you do look wonderful tonight, sweetie."

"Thank you, Karen," Stacy replied. She looked over at Jack, who was still looking at her, until he saw her that is and quickly diverted his gaze to anywhere else. He landed on his wineglass, and quickly picked it up and downed it. All the women laughed at Jack's obvious nervousness at the situation that had arisen.

"Oh, I see," Jack finally said, as he poured himself another glass of wine. "All the ladies are ganging up on me." This brought another round of laughter.

-------------------------------------------

The rest of Hayley's birthday dinner was pretty uneventful. Dave and Kara returned right after the episode with Jack and Stacy Marie, no one seemed the wiser to what had happened in the parking lot. Stacy Marie gave no indication that she knew exactly what had transpired.

When they all returned to the Bennett house, the parents retired to their bedroom, Kara to hers, and the two graduates had a little sleepover in Hayley's room. With all them in the house, Jack decided that he might be better off to move his stuff into the poolhouse out back, what with the inevitable giggling that would be going on all night.

As he saw the last bedroom light go out in the house, Jack dug in his bag and pulled out a little wooden box. Amongst some other things that it contained, Jack pulled out a decent size bag of marijuana and a little multi-colored glass bowl. Once he was done packing the little smoking utensil, he walked outside and set on a deck chair by the pool.

It was a nice night. He reclined back, looking up at the starry sky. Jack was home. He reached into his jacket pocket for a lighter, but felt something else. Something fabric. He pulled out what turned out to be Kara's panties. It seemed odd.

--------------------

To be continued...