Closed Doors Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack might have preferred her to stay this way, in just her khaki, wrap around skirt and her white lace bra, but he was dying to see her breasts uncovered. As if reading his mind, she gave him a 'naughty boy' smirk, and reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. It popped away from her voluptuous mounds with a springy bounce, and with ease, grace, and, most importantly, expediency, she had it off and tossed to some unknown location elsewhere on the floor of the loft.

Oh fucking hell. Those are good. Those are real, real good. Jack stared, mesmerized at the sight before him. Flawless, perfect, natural, firm. He tried to think of all the ways he could describe the vision of her, but no word he could think of was even coming close to one that he thought was worthy to be used. Zooey didn't give him much time though as she bent back over and locked her mouth back onto his.

Zooey started rocking her hips slightly. Sitting the way she was across his hips, the skirt rode up and allowed her uncovered clit to grind into the cloth covering his hardening shaft. Her arms worked to work the t-shirt he was wearing up his chest. Jack did a half sit-up to help out and Zooey managed to get it off of him. The bare skin of their chests smashed together, Jack felt the unmistakable feeling of two diamond hard nipples digging into him, which only made him wrap his arms around her back and pull her further down into him.

--------------------------

"Oh, yeah, this is the one," Kara decided when Hayley stepped out from the dressing room. This was the fifth store they had been at today, and the third in which they were specifically looking for a dress. "It's perfect."

Hayley stepped over to the full length mirror on the wall beside the dressing rooms and examined herself. Kara walked up behind her, adjusting the dress here and there.

"Yeah, this is the one," Kara repeated.

"Well, alright. It's your show," Hayley conceded and went back into the dressing room to change back into her own clothes. Kara began gathering up the other dresses that didn't make the cut and hanging them up on a little hook on the wall meant for the rejects. Then she went about gathering the rest of their stuff.

"Kara?" came Hayley's voice from behind the slatted door.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

Kara walked over to the door and leaned against it, putting her ear close to it. She didn't imagine, being prefaced with a request for permission to ask it, that the question would be one Hayley wanted to yell across the store. "Sure," Kara answered quietly.

"Would you really, um, have sex, with Jack?"

Kara was pleasantly surprised at the pointedness, albeit fumbled, blunt question. She smiled to herself in realization. She's been thinking about it.

"I would," Kara declared, confidently adding, "and I will." She could hear the gasp inside the small dressing room. She laughed to herself, imagining the look on Hayley's face. "Hayley? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, um, yeah," came Hayley's shaky voice, anxiously clearing her throat. "Um, when - when were you going to, um, do, that?"

It was amusing to Kara how immediately uncomfortable little Hayley had become and she decided to play with it a little more. "Oh, I don't know," she said through the door calmly, matter-of-factly. "Later on, I guess. Maybe tonight, or maybe when we get back. It's kinda turning me on right now just thinking about it."

At that moment, Hayley quickly flung the door open. She was back in the clothes she came in, but the wide-open eyes, open mouth and tenseness of shock were new. It made Kara start giggling.

"Are you serious?" Hayley spat out in a hush. Kara, only quietly laughing now, nodded her head.

"And you're just going to -" Hayley made a frustrated little motion with her hands while she came up with the right words, "-do it?".

"Well, not just, bam, do it," Kara replied as she calmly turned and picked up their things. "It's not like we haven't messed, been messing, around. So it's not like, out of the blue, we're just fucking."

Hayley's gaze looked past Kara, and when Kara turned to see what she was looking at, they saw an embarrassed, older, grey haired lady who had been looking through a nearby rack. She had the look of embarrassment, indicative of overhearing a private conversation, about sex. The lady quickly looked away from the girls and nearly sprinted, or as close as her old age would manage, to the opposite side of the store.

"Wow," Kara said, turning back to Hayley, "I thought that only happened in the movies." She laughed a little about it. Then, like nothing out of the ordinary had happened, and they weren't just talking about what they were, she cooly asked, "You ready?"

After tossing out a look of frustration with her sister's attitude of non-chalance, Hayley nodded and they started making their way towards checkout.

As they weaved between the racks and shelves of clothes, Hayley, following behind Kara, asked, "Alright, if this all is going to happen, then where am I at? Sitting alone in my room, while you and Jack are, wherever you'll be, doing it, just waiting until you're finished?"

"I don't know," Kara admitted. She was mute while she thought about it and continued walking. "I guess, if you wanted, you could be there too." She stopped in mid-step and twirled around, grinning, to add, "I love a good threesome."

Hayley, nearly tripping because of Kara's sudden pause, stared at her, shocked once again. Kara, though, quickly turned her gaze to the side of them where a shocked, middle-aged mother stared nails through her, covering her little boy's ears, he couldn't have been more than seven or eight, and promptly dragged him away.

"Damn," Kara uttered under her breath, "I just can't catch a break today." She turned and made it to the counter, joined by Hayley several seconds later, and they paid for their purchases and left.

----------------------

"Do you have any protection?" Zooey asked, standing up to slip the rest of her clothes off. Jack might have been put off by the question in normal circumstances, but the sight of Zooey, her toned, tan body, her hourglass curves from voluptuous, bountiful globes, down to her luscious, flaring hips made this anything but what normally happened to him. His eyes roamed over her body, from her shy smile and ruffled blonde curls floating lightly on her shoulders, down the deep valley formed between her breasts, to the thin strip of light brown hair dividing an otherwise smoothly bare pubic mound.

"Umm, yeah, I do," he quickly answered and sat back up. The bag on the floor beside his bed, at the bottom of his nightstand, had a small, zippered pouch that he hurriedly opened and pulled out the blue packaged, single condom.

Zooey took it from him with a grin. "I can do that." She tore open the package and removed the thin glove inside of it. She lowered to her knees between his legs as he sat up on the edge of the bed. Instantly bringing him to full staff when she grasped the eager member, Zooey slowly started stroking her hand up and down it. Her other hand came up and unrolled the latex barrier down over his thickness. Though it only extended down to cover half of him, it was enough.

With Jack still sitting upright on the edge of the bed, Zooey stood up and climbed onto his lap, reaching down below her to guide him into her. She lowered herself down onto it slowly as it stretched her to accommodate him. Having taken him all inside, Zooey wrapped her legs around his back. Sitting in his lap, facing him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and started kissing him as she began to lift herself up and down.

Jack wrapped his arms tightly around her back and helped her shift up and down, her moist grasp on his shaft squeezing him tightly the whole way up and the whole way back down. He quickly noticed the change in her energy when he started pushing up into her to meet her movements down onto him. He felt the moistness of her rubbing against his pubic hair on each stroke.

Zooey squeezed tightly around Jack with her legs and her arms, clinging desperately to his torso while he thrust into her from below. She rolled her hips forward and ground herself against him as his body stroked her clit as his cock stroked inside her. The pillow-like breasts between their bodies squeezed to tension, cushioning them against the intensity of the dropping Zooey started to do, forcefully ramming Jack's huge member deep inside her. Faster and faster, she took him in, until she broke the kiss.

Jack could feel the heavy gusts of flaming air hit his neck as through groans and squeals Zooey muttered a string of words in what he guessed had to be German. He could feel her body convulse around him and on top of him as it started to spasm with a surge of energetic pleasure. He didn't dare change anything he was doing, or the way he was doing it until he felt her body, her muscles, relax back down. She kissed him passionately, sitting still in his lap.

Jack kept his hold on her and scooted them backwards onto the middle of the mattress. Jack moved with her has he rolled her onto her back. Beneath him, Zooey spread her legs open. Jack's body hovered over hers from between them. As he slid his hips further up between her thighs, Zooey's waiting body guided Jack's cock to its destination. Hanging down from him, his hard rod slid down through her wet path and slipped inside her waiting folds.

The temperature grew hotter around them as Jack engaged in a slow, constant plunging. His lips moved to her neck, and then down to her breasts. Shadows danced with the shimmer of sunlight and palm trees outside reflecting on the misty sheen of curves and contours inside. Jack wasn't sure if this was 'making love', but it was definitely more than just 'sex'. It was as close and intimate as they had been, here, face to face, body against body.

To Zooey, time seemed to stop in the world outside of that bed. Jack's steady and unceasing stimulation was building up inside of her. From a feeling, a glorious, tormenting itch, a bundle of energy built up to the fullest limits her womb could hold. When it released, it wasn't an explosion, but a dam breaking, releasing tidal floods of sizzling electricity coursing throughout her body.

Jack kept up his penetrating machinations as he felt her body tremble beneath him. Her body shivered and convulsed as she gripped the sheets tightly in her hands. One hand slipped up against his abdomen, reacting to her body's attempt to do something about the uncontrollable tides washing over her, but she did not want it to stop. Her fingernails only lightly scraped over his abs.

Finally, after a minute or two of having lost control of her body, Zooey began to ease down from the clouds and began panting heavily, now inhaling precious oxygen and pulling Jack's lips down to hers, her orgasm beginning to subside.

Jack hadn't stopped sliding his cock into her throughout the whole time she came. Now, as she was beginning to relax her body and kissed him, he spared her no time and slid his knees up, planting them on the mattress under her thighs, around her hips, and thrust into her.

On the first harder thrust, Zooey let out a clipped scream. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down against her as his pelvis slapped against her pussy harder and faster. She began to float up again instantly under this new assault in her pleasure zone.

Zooey locked her ankles around Jack's waist. When Jack started to cum, his thrusting became ferocious. He slammed his cock as deep inside her as it could go and held it buried into her as the first rope of liquid exploded into the sheath that separated his flesh from hers. Her pussy clamped down around his shaft, squeezing the rest of his fluid out as it was kept buried in place.

Jack's body collapsed onto Zooey's, totally spent. Neither could speak any words yet as they panted heavily, drawing in air as their orgasms subsided. As Jack's face buried itself in Zooey's neck and shoulder, she ran her fingers up through his hair, soothing her lover as his body recovered from pleasuring her so.

Zooey had never felt an orgasm like that before. This time intercourse had been soft and gentle. No rushing. The speed had never changed, just steadily added more and more sensations until it overflowed. It wasn't an explosion. It wasn't just another orgasm. It was a total body experience. One she had never felt, or even dreamed of, before.

Jack rolled off her body and Zooey turned to face him. Their bodies less than a foot apart, Zooey brought her hands up between them and stroked her fingertips lightly along his face as she moved her lips to soft little kisses against his. Jack's arm went to her waist and gently pulled her body back against his again. Facing one another, laying on their sides in an embrace, Jack kissed Zooey's misted forehead as she dipped her head down to rest it against her lover's chest. They closed their eyes.

-------------------

"What do you mean you've been fooling around?" Hayley asked after they had pulled out of the parking lot and were gliding down the road.

"Well," Kara said, "there was the other night at the party, I was there with Jack and Debbie for a while after you all left, though I mainly just kind of kept to Debbie, but I think it still counts. Then, there was yesterday on the drive here. I told you about that already. Then there was this morning in the shower, when he paid me back for yesterday," she looked over at Hayley when she elaborated in a sly tone, "with his tongue."

Hayley gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. Then, the hand dropped suddenly and a curious and questioning look presented itself. "Wait. Where was I?"

"Downstairs, taking your own shower."

"Oh my god. I can't believe you guys were right upstairs, doing that." She started an exasperated laugh, which got Kara laughing, too.

"Why are you so surprised, Hayley?" Kara asked seriously. "I mean, we've

fooled around, too."

"Yeah, I know. I know," Hayley admitted. "I guess it's just because Jack's a boy, or something, that it seems different somehow."

"Well, first, he is a man, sweetie. Don't doubt that," Kara stated. "Second, what's concerning you is that he's our brother, right?"

Hayley hesitantly nodded. "Yeah. I mean, I know me and you did what we did, but technically, and it doesn't make me love you a bit less, but technically you're my stepsister. It's kinda different."

Kara just looked at her. It took a few moments for Hayley to get why. But the realization came.

"And that's exactly the same as you and Jack, too. You're his stepsister, too."

Kara silently nodded her agreement.

"But Jack and I aren't. Step," Hayley thought out loud. "So what does that mean?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Hayley postulated, "before, at the store, you said that I could join in. Me and you would be alright, I guess, and you and Jack. But what about me and Jack?"

Kara thought about it quietly as she stopped at a light and made a turn into the intersection. She decided that, at the moment, there was a more pressing question. To her, anyways. "Do you want to do anything with Jack?"

Hayley was quiet for a little while, looking down at the hands anxiously fidgeting in her lap. Then, in a fit of nervous, defensive explanation, she started blurting out in rapid-fire succession. "Well, I don't know. I mean, I've never even thought about it before, really. And then everything that's happened these past few days. The craziness. And you and me on the beach. And me pretending to be his girlfriend. And skinny-dipping. And going up to sleep in his bed last night. And you fooling around with him. And we're talking about sex with him. And-"

Kara interrupted. "Whoa, whoa. Hayley. Take a breath. Just calm down."

Hayley did stop. She did take a breath. She then finally looked over at her older sister, guilt-ridden, confused pleading in her eyes to not think bad things of her.

"It's okay, Hayley. Don't get upset about it. I don't think any less of you for thinking about it. I won't do that. I completely understand. Just calm down."

"You don't think I'm sick or something?" Hayley asked meekly, on the verge of tears, still fidgeting with her hands.

"No, no. Not at all. It doesn't bother me if you want to. Hell, I want to."

"But he's Jack. He's my brother."

"And we're all on this little, agreed-to, vacation from who we are. It's not like you want to get married and have children. What would it be any different from some guy you just went home with from a club?

"When we made that agreement, Jack knew that it meant that me and him were gonna have sex. That was just a given. I mean, that's why the pictures are happening here, too. It's just us, without restriction, without judgment."

Hayley was quiet as she took that in. "Do you think Jack thought about me? Thought that about me, too?"

"I don't know," Kara shrugged. "But he's a smart guy. I'm sure the possibility crossed his mind. Especially with you being such a loving girlfriend last night, when Tomas was there, anyways."

"But he wouldn't want me like that, would he? I'm his little sister. He's always treated me like his little sister."

"Oh, I don't know," Kara surmised, "I don't think he'd say 'no', especially if things were already going. You're sexy as hell, it'd be hard for any guy."

"Yeah," Hayley answered quietly. "But I could never start anything, anyways. I'd be way too nervous. I mean, I've never really even had sex."

Kara's head twisted in a snap. "What?"

Hayley realized too late that it had slipped out. "I mean, I've done stuff. To guys. They've done stuff to me. But I've only done it once. And it wasn't very good. I didn't like it. And it only lasted a minute. I never cared much about it after that. Especially when he was such an asshole afterwards."

"But you want to?"

Hayley non-committally stared back at her.

"With Jack?" Kara asked.

Stare. But it told Kara that Hayley was just not saying 'yes', but that she was thinking it.

"It doesn't matter anyways," Hayley said. "It'll never happen."

-------------------

The still quiet was broken by the blaring of the German National Anthem blaring from the tiny speaker of a cellphone. "What is that?" Jack asked drowsily.

"Oh my god, that's my mom calling me, they must be back," Zooey complained as she stretched across Jack's body to pick up the phone from her skirt where she had discarded it on the floor. Picking it up, she lined herself back up along Jack's side, laid her head on his chest and put the phone up to her other ear while Jack began stroking lightly through her hair. "Yes, mother?" she answered.

What followed was mainly a conversation in German, but the main point, Jack could tell from the tone of Zooey's voice, was that she was going to have to be leaving. His deduction was confirmed when Zooey hung up the phone, tossed it onto the bed on the other side of Jack, and sighed against his chest. "I have to go," she stated with an annoyed sigh.

"That's not good at all," Jack replied, running his fingers down her bare shoulder and along her smooth, naked back. Zooey curled her body into him, bringing one leg up across his and hugging around his waist.

"No, I wish it wasn't so," she sighed. "I feel comfortable here."

"Well, what are you doing later?" he asked.

"Last night with the family. Whatever it is, it will be in our cabana."

"You can't get away for a little while again?"

Zooey sighed a defeated sigh. "No, I don't think that would be likely."

They were quiet for a minute or two. Zooey broke the silence with a question. "Do you really think we could see each other when we get back to our lives? Or was that just to get me into your bed?" She smiled a teasing smile up at him when she asked the second question.