Closed Doors Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy Marie hadn't even noticed that during her route up Debbie's body, one of Debbie's hands had landed onto one of Stacy's thighs until she felt Debbie's grip squeeze her slightly as Stacy's hand made it to the breast it was now cupping. Once she did notice, however, she began caressing the mound more intensely, kneading it through the layers of a t-shirt and a bra.

Stacy Marie brought both of her hands to Debbie's waist, getting a grip on each side of the t-shirt. She broke the kiss, and rested her forehead against Debbie's while they looked, albeit blurrily, into the other's eyes. "Have you ever done this?" Stacy asked in a breathy whisper.

Debbie, with her warming, misted forehead against Stacy's, shook her head slightly.

"Do you not want to?" Stacy asked, in particular phrasing. Again, in a whisper. And while Debbie didn't really reply, the look in her eyes told Stacy that she could proceed if she wanted.

---------------------

"What can I get for you?" asked the Drink Girl. Her hair was a deep auburn streaked with blonde highlights, coming down in a sculpted bob ending just above her shoulders. Wearing short, white shorts and a red and white Hawaiian floral print bikini top, her thin five-foot body was about the same shade of tan as Hayley's, though slightly darker.

"Uh," Kara started, looking at Jack and Hayley, "we'll take a Corona for Jack, and two sex on the beach's." She looked again at her brother and sister to make sure the order was alright. It was. "Oh, and a bottle of Cuervo - gold - and three shot glasses."

"Be right back," the Drink Girl smiled cherrily. She turned and bounded away towards the bar.

"I like that outfit she had on," Kara said after the girl had left. "I could work in that."

"Ha," Jack chuckled, "I never had a doubt." Kara snapped her hand across the table and playfully smacked his.

"Wow, look at this table," Hayley gushed, running her hands over it.

The half-moon table was a highly polished mahogany with slats of cherry embedded in it to form a sunburst pattern flowing back towards the semi-circular booth from the middle of the flat edge. The booth was upholstered with a lush, dark blue velvet, embroidered around the edges in gold threads. This private, VIP area was sealed off from the main club by a one-way mirrored glass door. They could see out, viewing the dance floor, but no one outside could see in. And though they could feel the vibrations of the bass in the music, it was relatively quiet in this sealed room. Music that the DJ was playing was piped in at lower volume through two speakers mounted up in the mirrored ceiling. The place seemed to have a taste for extravagance, and mirrors.

"Yeah," Jack said, his head turning to take in the room. "I guess we owe you, Kara. So...thanks for being willing to let millions of people see you naked." He grinned at her teasingly.

Kara giggled a little. "Yeah," she said, "no problem."

The Drink Girl returned with a tray holding their drinks. She handed them out to everyone, leaving the tequila and shot glasses in the middle of the table. Jack decided this would be a good moment to have some fun.

Making it seem not too obvious, he reached into his pocket while Kara was discussing something with the girl, and pulled out the little remote control. The drink girl smiled at everyone and turned to leave. Jack hit the button and Kara let out a sharp, muted grunt, slapping her hands down on the table as the little bug buzzed against her clit.

The Drink Girl turned around at the sounds. She looked at Kara. "Is she okay?" she asked.

Jack let go of the button and Kara eased up. "Yeah, she's fine," he replied with a sly look on his face. The girl nodded and left.

"Jack! You asshole!" Kara yelled, pelting him with a barrage of slaps as he rolled with laughter. She managed to grab the remote from his hand. Frustrated, she ended up tossing it onto the table in front of her. "Fuck!" she declared, "now I gotta pee." She got up and walked out of the private room.

Jack reached and took back the remote that Kara had left on the table. He looked at Hayley and grinned conspiratorially as he slipped it back into his pocket. Hayley giggled at him and started sipping on her drink.

It was nearly twenty minutes before Kara came back. "God!" she sighed, plopping down into the booth. She grabbed her drink and started chugging it.

"Where'd you go?" Jack asked, sipping his beer, "back to the cabana?"

"I got mobbed by a group of guys who realized who I was," Kara explained. "I had to spend ten minutes breaking it to each of them that just because they found me out in public didn't mean that they would get to fuck me. Some guys can be such dicks."

Jack let out an amused snort. "Pitfalls of celebrity, I guess."

Kara looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Fuck you, Jack." She looked at the tequila. "Shots?" Hayley and Jack nodded.

Two successive shots later, the song playing changed to the instantly recognizable synth opening of 'Yeah'.

"Ooh! Usher!" Hayley chirped. "I love this song!"

"Well, come on then," Kara said, scooting to the outer edge of the booth. "Let's shake our shit, girl." Hayley got excited and began getting up.

As they reached the door, Hayley turned to look back at Jack, who hadn't moved an inch, one arm slung up around the top edge of the cushioned booth. "Jack?" she asked, wondering if he was coming with them.

Jack shook his head. "I don't really dance."

Hayley started to say something when Kara interrupted her. "Suit yourself," the

older one said. "Come on, Hayley."

Jack watched the girls as they left. Through the one-way glass of the door, he kept his sights on them as they strutted into the crowd of people on the dance floor, bathed in a cloud of colored, flashing and rotating lights.

-----------------------

Hayley stood beside Kara at the bar while they waited on the bartender to fix their drinks. Kara reached into her pocket and pulled out a tiny paper envelope.

"What's that?" Hayley asked.

"Getting back at Jack for torturing me with this damn bet," she answered, the devious smile was now on her face.

The bartender arrived with the three mixed drinks. Kara asked him for something she could stir a drink with. He looked at her questioningly, but handed her a glass rod that she could use. Kara opened the flap on the envelope and tipped it's powdery contents into one of the glasses and went about stirring it into the drink. "Wait," the bartender interrupted, an uneasy tone in his voice, "what are you doing? What is that?"

Kara smiled up at him. "Viagra," she said, as if he would understand.

The bartender smiled and shook his head. He did understand. At least as far as what it was for. Kara handed him back the stirring rod, and the girls picked up their drinks and headed back to Jack waiting at the table.

"What are you doing?" Hayley asked her sister.

"Making sure that Jack can last. I stole a few of Dad's pills that I found. And I crushed them up. He's gonna pay for teasing me. He's gonna pay all night long."

Hayley giggled. Kara quickly hushed her up as they got within range of Jack. She didn't want him suspecting a thing.

-------------------------

Stacy Marie started pulling up Debbie's t-shirt, and as she slipped the bottom of it up above Debbie's emerald green, silk bra, the girl who was being stripped raised her arms up above her head to let Stacy take it off of her.

After she had tossed the shirt aside, Stacy Marie planted her lips back onto Debbie's while her hand slid on top of the smooth bra and resumed it's caress. Stacy was pleased to realize that Debbie was getting turned on too, proof coming when her thumb grazed over a hard nipple poking out against the smooth, thin fabric of the brassiere. Not really thinking about why, Stacy Marie was over come suddenly with the desire to touch it. Her hand slipped up under the bra, shoving it up and off of the tit that it had been holding.

The firm, fleshy globe felt smooth and malleable under her touch. It was different than her own. The feel of touching it much more arousing to her than touching her own, even during sex, ever really was. She brought her other hand up to the second breast to match the ministrations she was perpetrating on the first.

Once both of her breasts were uncovered, and the bra was just sitting idly by above them, Debbie reached behind her, unclasped it and took it off. When she felt Stacy's lips leave hers and slide down to the bare skin still under caress, Debbie's arms cradled the younger blonde's head, holding it into her. She moaned as the moist tongue ran across the sensitive, chocolate nipple before lips enveloped it, pulling it inside an even more moist, and warm, mouth.

Stacy Marie, after a few minutes, sat back from Debbie. Her hard nipples visible, poking her thin shirt out. She swiftly pulled the shirt off, baring her chest to Debbie. Stacy hadn't been wearing a bra.

Debbie smiled and giggled as her hands leapt up to caress the milky white breasts that were a little smaller than her own. Over the next ten minutes, between periods of passionate, tongue-heavy kisses, Debbie had been stripped of her pajama pants, and Stacy Marie had slipped out of her shorts.

Stacy Marie, with a gentle push, laid Debbie back on the couch. Her hand slid up Debbie's smooth, toned thigh and massaged firmly the fleshy mound under the matching emerald panties that still covered it. A couple of fingers slipped under the panties and pulled them to the side, holding them there, revealing the wet valley beneath. The other hand joined in, slipping fingers down into the moistness.

As Stacy Marie got her opened up, Debbie lifted her ass up a little and began to push her panties off, which Stacy Marie took over doing. Once off, Debbie quickly found a head between her thighs and a tongue running through her puffy, heated lips. She couldn't control the automatic lurch her body did as the tip of the probing tongue brushed over her swollen, extra-sensitive clit. Her hands roving, searching for any place to go, Debbie ended up squeezing them into and around her heaving breasts, fingers matching with a rhythm over her nipples that the tongue between her legs was playing on her more sensitive parts.

Stacy Marie could tell when Debbie's hips started moving more intently around her tongue and against her finger. She knew it wouldn't be long before Debbie went supernova. Wondering how quickly, and intensely, she might be able to make it happen, she came up with a strategy. As she slipped her tongue deep into Debbie, her hand began a rapid assault, flitting across the well-lubricated button poking out from under it's hood of thin cover. The result was immediate.

Debbie's body involuntarily leapt straight up off the couch as she let out a loud, sharp yelp that signaled the fireworks that blasted away inside of her. It took nearly a minute for her muscles to relax enough for her to melt back down onto the couch. She hungrily pulled Stacy Marie up on top of her and locked their mouths together.

Lying on top of Debbie, Stacy Marie let her legs fall to intertwine with Debbie's and softly stroked her thigh against the wet, relaxing pussy under her. At the same time, since the position placed her in a straddling position over one of Debbie's thighs, she started grinding her soaked panties and the aroused flesh they contained down against it.

"Are you okay, Ebb?" Stacy Marie whispered soothingly as she rested on top of the older girl, catching her breath underneath.

Debbie blushed with a grin and nodded her head. "Yeah," she chuckled. "I just can't believe we're doing this."

Stacy Marie smiled at her and gave her a light kiss. "Kind of fun, isn't it?"

Debbie blushed more, smiled again and gave another nod as she ran her hand down Stacy Marie's back to her ass and back up again. "We're going to have to move a little to get those off," she whispered. The comment received a naughty smile.

Stacy Marie climbed off of Debbie after a moment and stood up in front of the couch. Debbie sat up and positioned the younger blonde in front of her, facing her. Debbie slid the red thong Stacy Marie was wearing down her legs to the floor. She looked back up at Stacy's face, a little nervous, but committed to doing what it was she was getting ready to do. Stacy smiled down at her and ran a hand over Debbie's head, gently petting her.

Debbie smiled, reassured, leaned her head forward, and slid her tongue through the bottom of the inch-wide strip of sandy blonde curls to split Stacy's slit open. Stacy Marie braced her hands around Debbie's head as she lifted a foot from the floor. Lifting a leg up, she planted the foot up onto the seat of the couch, greatly opening up access for Debbie's roving tongue. Debbie slipped down to the floor on her knees, between Stacy's spread legs and slid her fingers and tongue up into the apex between the thighs.

As Debbie's seemingly expert stimulation quickly got Stacy Marie on her way to a burning orgasm, Stacy's hips began rolling her pussy against Debbie's face while Stacy's hands held Debbie's head, not allowing it any chance of escape. There was something different about the feeling churning around inside her now, though. Stacy didn't know if it was because it was a girl or what, but it was different. An unscratchable, intensifying itch that, when it finally erupted inside of her over Debbie's relentless tongue, it unleashed a flurry of muscle contractions and relaxations that forced her hard down onto her back on the floor in front of Debbie.

Debbie didn't mess a beat as he stood up on her knees and bent her torso between Stacy's bended knees, forcing them apart. She flashed her hand to Stacy Marie's swollen, wet lips and rubbed them and the nub buried in them through the orgasm. Stacy Marie's hips lifted off the floor as she came harder, her hips thrusting up and down in the air under Debbie's frantic fingers.

Finally, with a deep, heavy sigh, Stacy Marie relaxed back onto the floor. Debbie sat back, watching the young girl haze in her bliss.

-----------------------

Jack sat in the little VIP room and the Drink Girl brought him another Corona and left. He watched the Hayley and Kara out on the dance floor, every once in a while taking the opportunity to glance at various other girls who came across his sight line. His sisters were teaming up, dancing around some white Rastafarian-looking guy with dreadlocks. Jack felt the phone in his pocket buzz against his leg and pulled it out. There was a text message.

Hey. What are you into tonight?

Jack smiled. It's Zooey. He replied back:

The girls dragged me out to a club. You?

Jack waited for the next message to arrive. He looked out at the girls. Rasta-guy had left. They were now just out on the dance floor dancing around each other. A small gaggle of guys beginning to form a spectator's area to watch them. A minute later, his phone chirped again.

Laying in bed. Everyone went to sleep.

I thought about you. Having fun at the club?

Jack looked back at the girls. Now, they were face to face, grinding around on each other. The gaggle had become a small crowd of guys with their tongues hanging out. Yeah, I'm having some fun. He reached in his pocket and found the remote, pressing down the button. He watched with a tickled grin as out of the blue, Kara's hands snapped up to grab Hayley's face, pulling it to her as she shoved her tongue down Hayley's throat. Jack laughed because it had caught Hayley by surprise and she stumbled, barely managing not to topple to the floor.

Yeah. Messing with Kara. She lost a bet.

Sure you can't come out? I'd come get you.

Another minute and the reply came:

I can't. Besides, I wouldn't want to impose.

You're out with your sisters. It's family.

Jack typed back:

No imposition. They love you. Besides, maybe

I might kinda want to see you.

The girls came back to the booth as he sent the message. Kara started slapping him hard in a series of hits while Hayley sat down, out of breath, and took a few unbroken sips of her drink. She downed half of the glass before she stopped to take a breath. She started pouring a round of shots when she got her breathing back under control.

"You're a fucker, Jack," Kara commented, also out of breath, before she took her glass and downed half of it. Jack laughed a hearty laugh. Kara smacked him again.

The phone in his hand chirped with another message:

Sorry, this will have to do. J

"Who's that?" Kara asked before downing her shot.

"Zooey," Jack answered, picking up his shot glass, though his concentration was focused on that cryptic text. He downed the shot. "She started texting me a few minutes ago." Then his phone quickly chirped again. A file this time. He opened it.

On the screen of his iPhone was a picture of Zooey, just taken. She was laying on her bed, on her side, facing the camera on her phone, which she had to have set up a few feet away from her bed. Her lips blew a kiss at him, and a tiny pink t-shirt strained to hold her massive, spherical, unbound breasts. Light blue panties covered her, but long, bronzed legs stretched out to the end of the frame. Jack held up the phone for the girls to see.

"Nice," Kara commented with admiration.

"Wow," Hayley said in awe, grabbing the phone from him and looking closely at the picture. "She is gorgeous."

Jack smiled at his sisters' reactions to his new romantic interest. Hayley handed the phone back to him. He sent a message back:

Yes, that will do - for now. Will I

See you - in person - tomorrow?

"You're a lucky guy, Jack," Kara said. She noticed a bulge forming in his shorts. Though it was possible, even extremely likely, that it was the picture that had sparked it, Kara smiled. It's not going anywhere now, Jack. Let's see how you like constant arousal. You've been fucking with me all night.

Jack received a final message:

Yes. I promise. Goodnight. J

"Well," Kara sighed, with purpose. She looked at Hayley, and then Jack. "You kids ready to go?"

--------------------

Yeah, that'll work just fine. Stacy Marie set her Blackberry down on the coffee table after the video ended. She looked down the hallway. She's been in there for a while. Debbie had gone to take a shower a little while after their encounter.

Stacy Marie slid back into her panties and pulled her flimsy shirt off the couch and back on as she stood. She went down the hall to Debbie's room to see what was going on. Knocking lightly on her door, Stacy called out tentatively, "Debbie?" When no response came, she eased the door open to find the room empty. Where is she? The sound of a little water splashing lightly made Stacy look towards Debbie's private bathroom. The door was open and the light was on. She stepped slowly over to it.

Easing her head around the inside of the doorframe, Stacy Marie looked in and found Debbie soaking in a bubble bath. "There you are," Stacy said, producing a sweet mile with it.

Debbie looked up. "Hey," she smiled back lightly.

"I was wondering what happened to you."

"I decided on a bath."

"I can see that," Stacy Marie observed. Then she got a slightly more serious look on her face. "Are you okay, Ebb?"

Debbie looked at her for a moment with her head tilted slightly to the side. She nodded.

"Are you sure?" Stacy asked, stepping into the bathroom now.

"Yeah," Debbie said. "I was just thinking about things."

That kind of worried Stacy Marie a little. Oh no, please don't tell me I just fucked everything up. She sat down on the rim of the porcelain bathtub, looking down at Debbie, urging her to continue.

"I never did that before," Debbie confessed. "I mean, there was that thing with Kara, but that was just kissing really."

"It was my first time, too," Stacy told her.