Closed Doors Ep. 07 (Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy Marie reached back and grabbed her bag from the backseat. She dug through it on her lap while Dave got his pants back into place. Her hands emerged from the bag with a pair of panties and a bra. "Didn't have time to put these on earlier," Stacy explained with a sly smile.

The panties were slipped on and the skirt pulled back down where it should be. Stacy Marie glanced down at her tits, then over to Dave. "You want another feel before I put the bra on?" she offered with a grin.

Dave reached over and cupped and kneaded Stacy's sculpted breasts for a few seconds. Then gave each nipple a synchronized pinch as he pulled his hands back from her. Stacy Marie vocalized a sharp squeal from the pinch, giggled at Dave with a playful slap, and then slipped the bra on and got it fastened. Finally, she pulled her top back into place and slid the thin straps back onto her shoulders.

"Thank you for the ride, Mr. Bennett," Stacy Marie said, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, "it was very sweet of you."

"You're very welcome. And thank you, for making an old man feel like a teenager again." He grinned.

"You're not old," Stacy Marie replied. She opened the door and climbed out. Ducking her head back in, she said, "See you tomorrow."

As she walked across the parking lot towards the restaurant, she could feel him watching after her. She reached back and flipped the skirt up, revealing her ass and her panties, for a second, then let it swish back into place. He might be a very handy person to have on my side. I'll have to remember that.

----------

As they settled into the light, yet frenzied, kiss, Zooey spread her legs open to lay on the bed along the outsides of his. She gave his hips a squeeze with her surprisingly powerful thighs. Jack ran his hands all over her back, over and on her ass, back down the back of her thighs in a chaotic pattern. As his palms moved around the area where her legs met her hips, he could feel the heat starting to radiate from her arousal.

Zooey pulled her legs up and sat up, straddling Jack's hips, feeling his hardness pushing up under her. With a few wiggles of her hips, she got it positioned against her to press along her moistening pussy through the barrier formed by the fabric between their bodies. She smiled down at him before she yanked the tank top off.

Tossing it away, she leaned back over and started kissing him again. Jack moved his hands up as quick as he could and undid the clasp to her white, lacy bra. Without breaking the kiss, Zooey wiggled herself out of it and Jack pulled it out from between their bare chests and blindly threw it away from them.

Her bared, free, plum, ample, soft breasts now pressed and squeezed against his bare skin made Jack pull his hands down to caress what he could of them. Zooey's hard nipples pressed down into his chest.

Zooey sat back up and Jack wasted no time at all in bringing his hands up to squeeze and cup her heavy mounds, letting his thumbs brush and press her nipples. Zooey, amused at Jack and his enthusiasm for her tits, smiled down at him and put her hands on his, helping, following, as he felt and aroused her sensitive and tingling skin.

While Jack was caressing her, and occasionally letting one of his hands slide over her toned abs and around her bare waist, Zooey moved her hands down to the waistband of her pants and started undoing them.

"I can help you with that," Jack said, looking up at her and smiling as his hands came down to join hers.

Zooey grinned and slapped his hands away. "No, no. You lay there. You need your rest, she played. Leaning back down, her loose chest dangling, then pressing down onto his, she kissed him, then insisted with a giggle, "Doctor's orders, Mr. Bennett."

Zooey sat back up and got her pants undone and the zipper down when Jack reached back out to her loose waistband and started tugging down on it. This time, she grabbed his hands and pinned them down above Jack's head. "What did I just say?" She looked down at him. Her loose, heavy tits now hung free in front of Jack's face.

Jack lifted his head up a little and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, flicking his tongue around the tense, sensitive nipple.

"Ohh," Zooey moaned. "That's not going to get you out of it, Jack." She lingered for a moment before she moved her chest from his lips and looked down at him again. "Now, am I going to have to restrain the patient, or are you going to behave?" she said mock-seriously.

"That might be interesting," Jack smiled.

Zooey grinned a naughty boy grin at him and shook her head. "Cheeky boy. Alright, you called my bluff." She kissed him. "Maybe I'll tie you up some other time." She kissed him again, a little longer this time, licking his lips with her tongue as she began to sit back up a little. "Today, I want you to be able to touch me."

"That would be nice," Jack said sarcastically.

"And for that," Zooey replied, pinning his hands back above his head with one hand, "you will just have to wait a little longer." Jack went with his tongue for her nipples again but Zooey pulled them away, just out of reach, at the last second, teasing him.

"Did I tell you, Jack," she said reaching down for her pants with her free hand, "that I grew up doing gymnastics?"

Jack chuckled and shook his head. Zooey smiled and laid her body back down on top of his and stretched her legs out on top of his. Her hand worked one side, and then the other, of her pants down over her hips while she strategically raised and twisted her body laying prone on top of Jack. She got them pushed down to her hips as far as her arm would let her. All the while, she kept Jack's arms pinned.

Zooey paused for a moment, looking down at Jack and she kissed him. Then, she arched her back like a crescent moon, lifting her chest from him while at the same time she lifted her legs off of him too, and bent her knees back. She reached and pulled on the bottom of the pant legs and after a few seconds, had pulled the Capri's off of her and tossed them to the floor at the side of the bed.

"Wow," Jack smiled as she rested her body back flat on top of his, "that's a neat trick."

Zooey kissed him and released his arms. "I thought you might like it." She pulled her knees back up to straddle him.

"May I touch you now?" Jack asked jokingly.

"Oh, please do," Zooey said before she enveloped him in a deep, long kiss. She began sliding and rubbing the smooth, bare skin of her legs and chest against him.

Jack, with one hand, palmed and massaged slightly to the side and nipple of one of her large breasts as it hovered above his chest, and slid the other hand down the valley between her tight ass cheeks, down over her little pucker, and just to the edge of the entrance to her well. He could feel the heat radiating in waves and the wetness of the soaked fabric on his fingertip. Zooey reacted to the touch by grinding her pussy down against his rock hard erection.

"Hmm," she moaned into his mouth as she broke the kiss, "we have to get these off of you." She tugged at the waistband of his shorts that she was sitting on. Zooey started sliding down his body, running her hands down Jack's bare chest as she did.

Zooey scooted all the way off of him, moving and kneeling beside him on the bed as she pulled the shorts down, exposing his hard shaft. "Oh, Mr. Bennett," she said in a mock surprised/concerned voice, colored by the German milk-maid accent of her voice.

"Yes, Nurse Zooey?" Jack replied, playing his role again as helpless patient.

"You look so tense and tight there. It can't be comfortable for you, can it?" Zooey played, dropping his shorts on the floor at the end of the bed. "Is there anything I could do for you?"

Jack pretended to think about it for a moment. "Whatever you think is best. I'm putting myself in your hands."

With that play on words, Zooey started giggling wildly. She leaned up on her knees and gave Jack a kiss, between the giggles, while her soft little fingers wrapped around his thick pole and slowly started stroking it.

Jack reached down and ran his fingers through her long, blonde hair as her mouth moved up and down on his member. She paused, pulling her lips from him. Zooey turned her head to look him in the eyes and began to slowly lick the underside of his cock from it's base to it's swollen head, slowly and tortuously, before slipping it back into her mouth and going back down on it.

Jack ran his hand down her back to her panties. He hooked his finger into the maroon fabric of the waistband and tugged it a little. Zooey looked at him again, not taking him out of her mouth or stopping, and just smiled at him with a wink in her eye and his cock in her mouth. Taking his hint, she scooted her body around and positioned her sex above his face, straddling his head.

Jack rubbed her wet panties along her swollen lips. The slick panties already had coated his fingers with her wetness as he rubbed the cloth into her hard clit. Zooey moaned around his cock at his ministrations.

He slid the finger underneath her panties and into her folds. It felt blazing hot and monsoon wet. His fingertip jumped over her aroused button and Zooey's hips bucked in reaction. Jack's cock fell from her lips as she let out a loud "OH!"

"Can I take these off now?" he asked teasingly.

"Oh, god," she moaned with a chortle, "if you must." She looked back at him grinning. He gently swatted her ass and she jumped a little with a sharp squeal and went back to her efforts on his cock.

With the flexibility of a trained gymnast, Zooey, with Jack's help, got the panties down and slid one leg, then the other, out of them without removing her body from his, or taking her mouth off of his long, thick erection.

Jack wadded the panties in his hand and absently tossed them out towards the end of the bed, but not before taking a deep inhale of their scent, as he stared at Zooey's beautiful pussy, spread open and on display before him and glistening with sparkles from her dripping arousal.

Jack ran his palms up her thighs and onto her ass as he dipped his tongue up into her juicy folds. He drank in her sweet nectar as his tongue, sliding through her, gathered it up. He teased circles around her clit, finally grazing it with the tip of his tongue. He felt Zooey's body tense up and jerk when he did. He felt Zooey's warm mouth pull away from his cock and her hand pause its stroking. He heard her deep, throaty moan when she said "Ohh! Oh, shit! Why didn't I let you do that yesterday?" It was rhetorical.

Jack let loose a sudden flurry of attack on the nub with his tongue, while his fingers began to inch down through her folds and probe around her velvety entrance. Zooey released a flurry of activity on his cock in response. Jack sucked the clit between his lips and Zooey detonated.

Her hips bucked, shoving themselves down against Jack's face as she completely let go of his cock and planted her hands down on the bed, gripping the sheets with white knuckles. Her head was tilted back as her throat released a long, deep series of alternating moans and squeals. Jack kept his lips on her tiny nub as Zooey rode through her orgasm. Her hips shifted as her body shook and when they rolled forward, pressing her tight asshole down against Jack's nose, the pressure and tickle sent her into another series of squeals.

Jack slowed, then stopped, his ministration as he felt her body relax and melt down onto his. He pulled his face from her wonderful private place and she fell off to his side.

Zooey rested her head on his leg for a few moments, catching her breath, looking up Jack's body to his eyes with her own half-open, dreamy eyes. She smiled and let out a heavy sigh. After a few more seconds, she scooted around and moved over to lay on top of him again. She tasted herself on his lips when hers met them for a long, passionate, thankful kiss. Jack's arms wrapped around her waist as his erection was pressed between their bodies, occasionally stimulated when Zooey shifted or wiggled her body against it as they kissed.

"Oh, God, Jack," Zooey breathed, her lips and inch away from his after the kiss, "that felt so good." She kissed him again. "You are really...that was so good."

Jack smiled and roamed his hands back down to her ass, spreading it and getting her to open up her legs. His cock was pressing up along her wet folds. Zooey held her lock on his lips while she rolled her hips to slide her slit up and down against his cock. Her heightened sensitivity around her clit caused her to shudder at a wave that pulsed through her fleetingly a few times as it ground along the bumps and ridges along the underside of the hard cock.

"You sure you're okay to do this, Jack?" Zooey asked again, still a little worried, but begging the universe to make him say 'yes'.

Jack grinned. "Oh, yeah."

Zooey sat up, straddling him again, and leaned way over to grab the bag from the nightstand. She pulled it over and sat it on Jack's chest, to his amusement, in front of her. Jack laughed as she smiled down at him and dug around in one of the small pockets. She pulled out a condom. She leaned and put the camera bag back on the nightstand.

Leaning down and kissing him again, Zooey smiled when she pulled back. "Can I ask why exactly it is you carry condoms around with you in your camera bag?"

Jack grabbed her hips and gave them a little squeeze as he answered. "Just for those occasions when I meet a beautiful blonde on the beach with a German accent."

"Oh," Zooey sat back up, teasing, "there have been others?"

Jack grinned. "I don't go to many beaches."

Zooey laughed and leaned down to kiss him before she scooted herself back onto his thighs and rolled the condom down over his thick shaft. She raised her body up and leaned over Jack on all fours as she crawled back up his body. Jack couldn't resist the urge to grasp her dangling breasts. She let out a naughty little growl as he pressed his palms into her hard, tingly nipples.

She lowered her head to place her lips an inch or so from his. "I promise," she said, referring to the condom, "this is the last time you'll have to use that thing. I just have to go to the store." Jack smiled appreciatively and she kissed him while she grasped the cock under her and settled herself over it. She slid her tongue into Jack's mouth as she slid his cock into her entrance and slowly fell all the way down on it, impaling herself on his broad, hard member until she was sitting back down on him completely.

"Ohhhh," Zooey sighed into Jack's mouth as he filled her and stretched her. Breathlessly, her open mouth on his, she whispered, "don't you think it fits just perfectly?"

Jack, with a little pressure, shoved up into her a little and Zooey let out a little squeal as she leaned forward a little, burying her face in his neck and shoulder and sliding her elbows up to rest on the pillows on each side of Jack's head, which she cradled with her arms.

Jack's hands slid around her back and pulled her torso tightly to him as he slid most of his cock out of her and slowly pushed back in. He repeated this slow glide a few times as their bodies got used to each other. Zooey started kissing his neck and nibbling on his earlobe. Then she whispered by his ear, "Go, Jack."

Reacting immediately, Jack started pumping faster and harder. Zooey started rolling her hips to meet his thrusts, grinding her clit into the tickling patch of hair above his cock. She held his head and her body lurched rhythmically from his thrusts.

"Mmmm," Zooey whimpered into Jack's shoulder. She sat up, sliding her hands down to his abs and planted her palms flat there. Almost wildly, she began lifting up and throwing herself down on top of Jack's thrusting. Rapidly, frantically. She was cumming and they both knew it. "Uhhmh," came a deep, throaty growl while her hold on his big cock convulsed around it.

Jack reached and grabbed hold of her bouncing tits as they tossed themselves up and down with each solid motion the wild girl made. Finally, after about a minute, Zooey seemed to come back down as she slowed her strokes and looked down at him, smiling, panting.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Ha. Are you?" Jack returned her smile. Zooey nodded rapidly, grinning like an innocent, excited little girl.

Jack pushed up into her and she let out a sharp "OH!" and started quickening her strokes. It didn't take long before Jack thought he was about to cum, and his body snapped up to sit upright under Zooey. But she quit stroking his shaft with her pussy and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him.

"I thought I told you to lay down," she played while she unfolded her legs to wrap around his waist as she sat in his lap, holding his hard cock deep inside her. Zooey smiled and went back to their kiss and started rolling her hips, grinding her sex into Jack.

Jack's body had calmed down enough from this eye in the storm to start pushing into her again. He wrapped his arms around her, running his hands tightly up and down the silky skin of her bare back. Still holding around his neck, Zooey pushed herself down to meet him, moaning, prodding into his kiss.

Jack knew it was going to happen this time. He threw his hands down to her firm, round ass, gripping it as firmly as he could and with all his strength, picked Zooey up and slid her hard up and down on his cock.

"Oh shit!" Zooey yelped when she started being moved around like she was nothing more than a paper doll around Jack's cock. He moved her effortlessly, rapidly, solidly.

"Ugh!" Jack grunted. "Fuckin' hell!" Then he came, hard. And Zooey came around him.

"Shit!" Jack said in a whoosh of breath when he was done erupting inside that cursed latex sensation dampener. He fell back, with a bounce, on the bed.

"Jack?" Zooey asked, a little worry in her eyes. She climbed off of him. His cock fell with a heavy thud against his abdomen. She scooted around and lay down next to him, curling up against him. "Are you okay?" she asked with a soft, light kiss to his damp temple.

Jack put his arm around her. "Yeah. I'm just fine."

"Good. You had me worried for a moment."

"Why?"

"Well, you just got out of the hospital and everything."

Jack chuckled a little. "I'm fine, Zooey. Just a little tired now." He closed his eyes.

Zooey smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek before laying her head back down on his chest. "You just go to sleep, Jack."

----------

Stacy Marie walked into the dining room area of the Burger King. She scanned the room until she saw Nate sitting in a corner booth. He was drinking a soda by himself, staring at a pretty brunette at the counter taking someone's order.

"So," Stacy Marie said as she sat down across the table from him, "you said you got ahold of it?"

"I did," Nate grinned.

"So?" Stacy held out her hand.

Nate shook his head. "No, not out here. Everybody can see."

Stacy Marie put her hand down on the table and stared across at Nate. She was aggravated, thinking. Then she got an idea. "Come on." She got up out of the booth and Nate followed her. She walked by the counter and turned into the little hallway beside it. Checking to see if it was empty, Stacy stuck her head in the door of the women's bathroom. It was. She held the door open. "Go on," she told Nate. He stepped in.

"All right," Stacy Marie said, closing the door behind her and leaning back against it. "Now we're all alone." Nate pulled a tiny ziplock bag out of his pocket, no bigger than an inch square, that had two blue pills in it. When Stacy went to grab it, he pulled it back.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Nate grinned with a wily curve.

Stacy Marie sighed. "What now?"

"Nothing good can come of these, you know."

"And?"

"Well, it just occurs to me that even if I don't know what you plan to do with it, that you probably want to keep it a secret. I mean, Sully could have gotten these too, but you called me."