Closed Doors Ep. 07 (Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy Marie was getting wary of where he was going.

Nate continued. "So, I thought maybe you might want to make sure I kept my mouth shut." He grinned that sly grin again. Stacy Marie knew what he meant.

"Are you kidding?" she asked. Nate shook the bag like he was offering a dog a treat. Stacy looked at him for a long while before she rolled her eyes, turned and locked the door to the bathroom. "Fine," she said coldly.

Stacy stepped around Nate and stood in front of the sink facing away from it. She pulled up her skirt and slid her panties down to the floor, picking them up and laying them on the sink counter behind her. She reached out and started undoing Nate's belt and his jeans. "You better make this quick," she said as she yanked and pulled and unzipped. "I've got a lot of other things to do today."

Stacy dropped his pants and underwear down to his boots and started stroking his cock to hardness.

"I can be fast," Nate grinned.

Stacy Marie backed up to the sink, pulling Nate along with her by the grasp she had on his erection, and hopped up onto the edge of the counter. She placed the tip of his cock at her entrance and he pushed in. She rubbed her clit rapidly as he did to work up some lubrication, she wasn't really in the mood for this.

Nate started pumping fast and hard, not too concerned with Stacy Marie and whether or not she got anything out of it. As he fucked her beneath her skirt, Nate reached up and slung the straps to Stacy's tank top off her shoulders, and she reluctantly pulled her arms out of it. He pulled it down to uncover her bra, which he shoved up off of her tits and started squeezing and fondling them.

Stacy leaned in and gave him a quick tongue wrangling before she slipped her lips to his ear and started whispering, in a falsely horny moan, "Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me, yeah, right there." It seemed to turn him on. He started pumping faster and a couple of minutes later, Nate grunted, "Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum." Stacy pulled him out of her, she didn't want him to cum inside of her. She jumped down onto the floor and kneeled in front of him, jacking him quickly as she wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked him into blowing his load in her mouth.

Once he stopped, Stacy stood back up. She pulled her bra back down over her tits and fixed her tank top. "So we have a deal, right?" she asked. Stacy grabbed the panties off the sink and slid them back on quickly.

Nate was pulling up his pants and buckling his belt. He reached in his pocket and then handed the pills to her. "Sure do," he answered with a victorious smile.

Stacy Marie took the pills in her hand and started to walk past him to the door. As she unlocked it, she paused and turned back to him. "I think you should remember something, anyways."

"What's that?"

"Well, you could tell someone that I had these."

Nate shrugged and nodded.

Stacy Marie continued. "Just like I could tell someone who gave them to me."

Suddenly, Nate got a unconcerned, cool look on his face. "Whatever," he said blithely, "I just wanted to get laid."

Stacy Marie rolled her eyes, disgusted. "You're a dick," she snorted and walked out the door.

"And you've fucked me twice now!" Nate called out after her as the door shut. He smiled to himself, adjusted his crotch, checked the mirror and was about to turn and leave when the pretty female cashier walked in.

She was shocked to see a guy in there. "What are you doing in here?" she asked quickly with suspicion. She crossed her arms across her chest and waited for his answer.

Nate smiled. "Well, hey there," he said with a grin and a tone that meant he could have just said 'I want to fuck you'. The cashier seemed to relax, letting her arms drop back down to her sides as a curl appeared at the corner of her mouth and she backed up against the door.

----------

Hayley was looking in the open box before her. Kara had left it. It was full of toys. Adult toys. Is it really so bad that I need to use these? I mean, come on, getting myself off with a rubber cock. I've never even used one before. It is what they're there for, though, so maybe.

There was a knock at her door.

Oh, shit! "Just a minute." Hayley, quick as she could, slammed the lid back down on the box and picked it up from the bed. Frantically looking around for someplace quick to stash it, she finally settled for under the bed. She kicked it under and sat back down on the bed, smoothing out her clothes and trying to look, as much as possible, like she wasn't just trying to make a selection from a box full of dildos. "Come in," she called out in what she hoped was a normal sounding voice.

The door opened to reveal Zooey, standing there in a plush, white terrycloth robe and wet hair. She gave a little wave hello.

"Zooey, hey," Hayley greeted her. "What's up?"

"I was wondering if I might borrow the car again," she answered. "I wasn't planning on being down here more than a week, and there are some things I need to get from the store."

"Oh," Hayley said, seeming surprised for some reason, "sure. Hey, would you mind if I tagged along? I want to get some magazines and stuff."

Zooey smiled. "Sure. I would like that. Give me about ten minutes? I need to get dressed."

Hayley nodded and Zooey turned and walked off.

Ten minutes later, Hayley was standing at the kitchen island, checking her wallet, when Zooey came down the stairs in a white, flowery sundress that came down airy to the middle of her golden thighs and her wet, blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. Without a bra, her large, yet perky, breasts bounced as she descended each step in her sandals, carrying a little white wallet in her hand.

Hayley looked up as Zooey approached. "Wow, I like that dress," she complimented.

"Thank you. I got it right before I came down here," Zooey explained.

"Well, Jack should love it. Where is he, by the way?"

"Upstairs. Sleeping."

Hayley grinned knowingly at her, which made Zooey blush.

"Wow," Hayley sighed, "I feel like I'm underdressed now." She had on a pair of denim shorts and an orange baby-T with her flip-flops flipping and flopping with her steps.

"Don't be ridiculous, we're just going to the store. The only reason I'm even wearing this dress is because it was on top when I opened my suitcase."

"Alright. Well, I wasn't going to change anyways. I'm very comfortable," Hayley giggled. Zooey smiled and the girls made their way out of the cabana.

----------

Paul pressed the button to ring the doorbell. It took several seconds, but eventually the door opened to reveal Karen as the one who answered it, wearing a set of green hospital scrubs.

"Hey," Karen smiled, a little surprised. "I just got home from the hospital, don't mind the outfit. What are you doing over here? Is it my birthday? Oh! Did you bring presents?" She grinned at her jokes.

He looked at her, his eyes and the corners of his mouth displaying a defeated countenance. "Can I crash on your couch?"

Karen's smile instantly melted into a serious line, her eyes searching his, finding only troubled waters reflecting back at her. "What? What's going on, Paul? Are you alright?"

Paul looked down to the ground for a moment, then back up to Karen. "Divorce." The one word was all that was necessary.

----------

To be continued...