Closed Doors Ep. 08 Guest (Pt. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

"Karen?" came Dave's voice calling out from inside the house.

"Out here!" she called back.

Dave stepped out onto the deck, stutter-stepping when he caught sight of Paul. Oh shit! He knows. Does he? It only happened a couple hours ago. Maybe he's here for something else. Something other than killing the man that got a blowjob from, and finger fucked, his daughter.

"Paul!" Dave greeted, putting up every effort to mask his anxiety. "What brings you by?"

Paul looked up and shook Dave's hand. "Deanna threw me out."

Dave looked over at his wife with a questioning eyebrow. "They're getting a divorce," Karen added.

"Wow," Dave exhaled, taking a seat at the table between Paul and Karen. "Is that what she and Stacy Marie fought about?"

"What?" Paul asked like a shot. "What do you mean?"

"Well, she came by here earlier and I gave her a ride. She asked me if she could stay over here for a while because she and Deanna got into it. I told her 'yeah, of course'. Also told her it would blow over, but it looks like I was wrong on that one, huh?"

"She mention anything else?"

"No, not really. Just that she wouldn't be needing to stay here tonight because she already had plans. That's about it."

The long look Paul held on Dave made the latter increasingly nervous. Does he know? I've gotta get out of here.

"I told Paul that it would be alright for him to stay here, is that alright with you?" Karen asked her husband.

"What? Oh. Yeah, yeah. Absolutely. Why wouldn't it be? He's one of your oldest friends, not to mention mine."

"I just wanted to make sure. I'm going to put him in the poolhouse. Jack can sleep in his bedroom," Karen elaborated.

"Sounds good. I just came by to let you know I'll be out late tonight. Some of the guys are driving to the boxing match in Charlotte, and I thought I'd go. We might just get a suite and stay overnight. Do you mind?"

"No," Karen answered, "go. Have fun."

Dave swung his gaze over to Paul. "You wanna go? You're more than welcome to come." Don't come. Don't come. Don't come.

"I think I'll pass," Paul said, shaking his head a little. "Some better time, maybe, but not tonight."

"I kind of figured," Dave said as he stood up. He clapped the seated man on his shoulder. "You take it easy, buddy."

"Yep."

Dave leaned down and kissed Karen's cheek. "Alright, honey. I'm gonna go grab a change of clothes, then I'm off."

"You all be careful," she called out as he walked away.

Paul stood up. "I think I'm gonna go get the bags from the car before I'm no longer sober enough to carry them."

"Sounds like a good idea," Karen replied. She stood up and led him back into the house and to his car on the other side.

-----

From the back patio, they all heard a knock at the front door. Hayley, Jack and Zooey sat around the circular table, the girls with just tank tops and shorts and Jack with just his trunks, a beer sitting in front of each of them, each holding a different amount. Hayley turned her head at the sound instinctually, even though there was no clear sight into the cabana and to the front door from where she was sitting. "I wonder who that is?" Hayley thought out loud.

"I don't know," Jack answered, taking a sip of beer. "Kara's gone, and your family is too, isn't it?" He looked at Zooey who nodded her head in the affirmative.

"Alright, well," Hayley said as she rose from her seat, "I'll go see. Anyone need another beer?"

Jack quickly emptied his bottle and set it back down onto the table. "Yeah, another round would be good."

Hayley nodded and made her way inside to the front door. When she opened it, Hayley found Tomas standing there with a smile.

"Hello. Is Kara here?" he asked.

Hayley shook her head. "No she had to fly out this morning. Something about messed up pictures."

A little bit of disappointment appeared in his eyes and his smile lessened some. "Oh."

Hayley felt bad for him. Maybe he really does like her. "But if you want, you can hang here with us." She smiled invitingly.

Hayley didn't really know Tomas that well, having only met him the once before, but she was so desparately feeling like the third wheel that she really wanted someone to be able to talk to. All afternoon Jack and Zooey had been together, holding hands and kissing each other every once in a while. And the whole time, except for the few times one of them got up to go to the bathroom or get something from the kitchen, they were always in contact one way or another. Zooey nestled into Jack's side, sitting on his lap, Zooey sitting upright on the couch with Jack laying down with his head in her lap. Even now, Zooey was sitting back there with her legs propped up across Jack's.

Even before that, when Zooey had invited her to spend some time on the beach with them, was frustratingly aggravating. When she walked out after having changed into a black bikini, she found them both out in the water. Jack was chasing Zooey around in the waves. And then after a few minutes, Zooey came bounding out of the water, sans bikini top, covering her voluptuous bare breasts with her hands. "Oh my god, he stole my top!" Hayley had assured her that Zooey's being topless out there, on what was a private beach, didn't make her uncomfortable, and ended up proving it to her by removing her own bikini top. So, she laid there on spread towels, tanning with the perfect body of Zooey, when all of the sudden, looking out at the water, Zooey had gasped, "He took off his shorts!"

Hayley looked out and, sure enough, Jack was strolling out of the surf, completely naked, the toy that she had really been wanting swinging free between his legs.

"Does it not bother you to see your brother naked like that?" Zooey had asked her. "Or be topless around him and stuff?"

"She's seen it before, and I've seen her," Jack had said before Hayley could answer. And it had shocked her. "We have a pool at home," he had added, "there's always some skinny-dipping when you own a pool."

"Oh my God," Hayley had replied, trying to sound embarrassed at her brother's 'candor', but actually relieved Jack had issued such a believable explanation that got them off the hook for their mutual nudity.

Then Jack had said something about skinny-dipping on a private beach, picked Zooey up and slung her over his shoulder, and headed back out to the water, managing to strip her of her bottoms along the way.

Once they were back out there and Zooey had resigned to the fact that she was naked, and was going to be naked, they started calling for Hayley, and, to be cool, Hayley had stood up and slid her bottoms off as well, to the catcalls of her brother and his girlfriend, before joining them in the water. Being chased and tossed around by Jack, more importantly all the groping that was necessary for him to be able to do so, certainly hadn't helped Hayley and her unsatisfied sexual angst.

"You do not mind?" Tomas asked. Hayley smiled and shook her head. He held up a bottle of tequila. "I have come bearing gifts."

Hayley laughed. "Well, that was the price of admission, so I guess you're in." She stood back from the doorway and let him walk in past her. She closed the door and followed behind him as the two made their way out to the deck.

-----

"Ha! I'll be damned," Paul laughed out, drunkenly. "Look what I found." He had been clearing a few drawers in the poolhouse to put his clothes in. In his palm, he held a joint, pulled from one of said drawers.

"What is it?" Karen responded on her way out of the poolhouse's bathroom where she had just placed some clean towels. Her eye caught an envelope on a little table near the bed, and when she realized it was from Debbie, for Jack, she picked it up and slid it in her back pocket. I'll give this to him when he gets back. Don't want it to get lost or misplaced out here.

Paul held his palm out. Karen looked down at it. She recognized what it was immediately, and knew how it got there. Karen grinned and shook her head, amused. "Jack."

"Well," Paul said with a big grin, "to Jack, then." He raised the joint into the air as he would a glass to a toast.

"Wait-, what? You want to smoke it?"

Paul shrugged, then nodded. "Well...yeah. Don't you?"

Karen laughed. "I haven't smoked pot since college."

"Neither have I."

"I don't know..."

"Oh, come on. When was the last time you had this kind of time to yourself? Your husband is gone for the night, the kids won't be back till tomorrow. My wife-, well, fuck her. And Stacy Marie is spending the night at a friend's place. When was the last time you had a free night like this?"

Karen mulled it over for several moments. Then cracked a sly grin. "Alright, I'm in."

"Atta girl!" Paul laughed and smiled for the first real time since he left his house.

The pair made their way back out to the deck and laid back in a pair of side by side lounge chairs. Paul lit the joint and inhaled, expelling the smoke fairly quickly with a fit of coughing. He passed it to Karen.

"God, I can't believe we're doing this," Karen laughed before she took her first drag and joined in the coughing with Paul.

"It's good stuff, though. From what I remember. Your son has excellent taste."

"Ha!" Karen chortled. "Thank you for your compliment of my son, the pot connisuer."

When they had finished the joint, Paul pulled out a pack of cigarettes. "Cigarette?" he asked, holding the pack out to her.

Karen looked at the pack, then at him. "You're turning into such a bad influence."

"Is that a 'no'?" he grinned, buzzing from the pot, and still tipsy from the scotch.

"No." She took one from the pack.

They sat there in silence for several minutes staring up at the sky. It was Paul who broke the silence.

"Deanna walked in on Stacy Marie giving me a hand job," he stated neutrally.

"What!?" Karen chirped before she started coughing on the smoke she had just taken from the cigarette. When she calmed down, so did her tone. "What?"

"Today. Earlier. That's what made her cry 'divorce'."

Paul explained what had happened, what Deanna made them do, the kicking out of Stacy Marie and himself. Karen just sat listening until he was done. "What made you let it happen?" she asked.

"I don't know. I'm sitting there, beating off to a porno, there's a schoolgirl on the screen with a guy about my age, Stacy walks in and said 'Let me do it' and once she started, I didn't really want to stop her.

"I mean, I haven't had sex in two years. Two years. All that time, it's just been me. And I know that's no excuse for it, but I felt her touch, and it was so much better. I know I shouldn't have let it happen, but I did.

"And she's so beautiful, Karen. She had just gotten done taking a shower and just had a towel wrapped around her. And when it fell to the floor - oh, it was like a classical Greek statue."

Karen watched as he told the tale and could see in his eyes as they danced around the skies with his words that he meant them. He wasn't just a dirty pervert. He was a man genuinely conflicted. Battling with himself.

"She reminded me of college, you know? For a few moments, before Deanna walked in, it was twenty years ago. You don't think any less of me, do you? I'm sorry, I just had to tell someone and you're my oldest friend."

Karen looked over at him and gave him a heartfelt smile. "No, Paul. I don't think any less of you."

"But she's my daughter. I let my daughter..." he trailed off into silence.

Karen stayed silent for a moment as well. Then, "Dave is fucking Kara."

Paul rolled his head and looked at her.

Karen nodded. "It's true. They don't know that I know, but I do. I've seen them."

"Really?" Paul said, surprised. "Dave and Kara?"

Karen nodded again. "Yep. I think he does it because she looks so much like her mother did. And Kara, well Kara is just an erotic, sensual creature. That's just who she is."

"For how long?"

"I don't know for sure. The first time I stumbled across them I think she was 19, so, years, at least."

"Wow."

Silence enveloped them again as they hazily looked up at the sky.

"Have you ever done anything like that? With your kids?" Paul asked a couple of minutes later.

Karen's head rolled over to look at him, her eyes spinning a bit as she floated with her buzz. "No. Well, the other day Hayley grabbed my tits and my ass, but she was just over-excited. It was her birthday. And she was trying to tell me I looked good for my age."

"You do look good for your age. You're still amazing."

Karen flashed him an appreciative smile, hearing his compliment. "Thank you."

"You ever thought about it?"

Karen was silent for a minute while she thought about it. "Not really. Though, if I were to be honest, the last few times Jack has been home I catch him looking, just a bit too long, you know? The other morning I was bent over in the kitchen, in a short robe. A woman just senses these things, I guess. He was looking at my ass, I know he could probably see at least part of it from the robe riding up. And I have to admit, it excites me. It does, so, yeah, maybe I at least thought somewhere along those lines that day. It's only natural, right? To be excited by a compliment? If it was just some guy who did the exact same, no one would have any issue with it, right?"

"I'm just glad I'm not alone, that I'm not the only one." He paused and chuckled as some thought amused him. "You'd like Jack, though. That boy is hung like a horse."

Karen's face opened in surprise at the comment, then she started laughing at it. "Oh my God. How do you know?"

"Just over the years. Locker rooms, changing into swimming trunks. You catch glimpses."

"Oh my God," Karen gasped again and continued laughing. But just so she would know, her brain told her that it was taking it upon itself to store that little tidbit away for safekeeping.

They sat quietly for a minute or two, Paul looking up at the stars, Karen looking across the water in the lighted swimming pool.

"Hey," Karen started, "you remember when we all used to go up to that lake with the cliffs?"

"Oh yeah," Paul muttered, remembering a long forgotten memory. "We used to party up there. Then," he let out a laugh, "every time we got a good buzz going, someone would want to jump the cliffs. It always just turned into skinnyd-" He stopped and looked at Karen.

She grinned, tilting her head to the pool. "You in?"

Paul started laughing. "Why wouldn't I be? Pass up a naked woman?" He was already drunk, and now he was high. All inhibitions, it seemed had floated away with the breeze.

Karen laughed at that. She stood up. "Well, come on then. I'll bet that water feels great." She peeled the polo off with the confidence of a woman completely comfortable in her own skin, and tossed it down onto her lounge chair.

"Good god," Paul said, under his breath, but heard by Karen when he caught sight of her bare breasts. His mouth fell open and his gaze was locked on them.

Her bronzed orbs, like two large grapefruits under her skin, sat high and firm on her chest. Her chocolate nipples hardened in the open air. Paul was sure they looked better than he had remembered.

"I guess I've still got something," Karen said, grinning down at Paul and his gaping mouth and wide eyes.

"Wha-" Paul shook his head and came back to the world. "What?"

Karen laughed as she reached down to unfasten her shorts. "Are you just going to sit there looking, or are you getting in?"

"Umm," Paul started, his mouth suddenly dry. He wasn't sure if it was because of Karen or the pot, but either way his tongue was sticking to the roof of his mouth. "I'll watch for a minute, if it's okay." He looked up into her eyes and curled a playful grin.

Karen chuckled and shook her head. "Boys," was all she said as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband and wiggled shorts and panties down over her hips and thighs. When she stepped out of them, she picked them up and tossed them onto the chair with her shirt.

The tan lines of a bikini cut a contrast with the rest of her bronzed skin, though just barely. Paul looked down, following a thin strip of brunette hair down that disappeared between her thighs. Her hips were firm and round, flowing smooth curves melding into the same plump curves of her ass.

"No tan lines up top?" Paul said, echoing the first thing his mind thought of to say. Karen definitely looked good, filled out in all the right ways over the years. She definitely took care of herself. She definitely looked better than he remembered.

"Sometimes I lay out here topless," she said, turning away towards the pool. She looked back over her shoulder at him and caught his eyes on her ass. That made her feel good. It was the same look Jack had had the other morning. Filed that away, too. You definitely know what that look means now, don't you? "So I guess you'll just have to keep the curtains closed in the poolhouse. Or suffer through my tanning." He looked up at the last words and she let out a couple of giggles before she turned back to the pool and dove into the water.

When she surfaced a second or two later, she turned around towards him and treaded water in one spot. "Well, come on, bachelor," Karen teasingly called out to him, "show me what you got!"

Paul chuckled and stood up, kicking off his shoes and pulling his t-shirt off.

"Wooo!" Karen called out like a patron at a strip club. "Take it off!" Then she started laughing, having amused herself.

Paul just shook his head with a grin as he balanced on alternating legs to peel his socks off. Taking Karen for his example, when he unfastened and unzipped his jeans, he pushed boxers and all down in one move. While not erect, he was definitely aroused, his cock swinging down with gravity.

Karen looked him over. Though older now, she could tell he exercised his tall body and kept in shape. The faint traces of a six-pack contoured his abs, and all the other muscles were toned in corresponding similarities. He was beginning to gray a little, the kind of grey that some said made older men look distinguished. His blue eyes still caught her, ever since they were kids growing up, and discovering that the opposite sex wasn't so yucky anymore.

Like her counterpart, who was diving into the pool, Karen thought, in a lot of ways, that he looked better now than she had remembered him being way back then.

They floated lazily around the pool for a while with the occasional splash and idle chit-chat, mostly about the good ol' days. After a while, Karen finally managed to ask the question she had been wondering about ever since he had made the comment.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked while they aimlessly circled around each other.

"Of course."

"You really haven't had sex in two years?"

Paul's eyes dropped and he nodded slightly. "And a couple of months, actually."

"Wow," Karen commented with amazement. "Does Deanna-"

"Oh, I'm positive she still has sex," he interrupted, "just not with me."

"What, an affair?"

"Probably. Several. Seems she has a handsome new stud for an assistant every couple of months."

"And you were okay with that?"

He shrugged. "Don't care, really. We haven't been a couple for a long time now."

"Why did you stay? Why didn't you ask for a divorce yourself?"

"Stacy Marie. I didn't want to do that to her, you know?"

Karen nodded. She did now, being a parent herself.

"If it makes you feel any better, my sex life is non-existent too."

"Really? I find that hard to believe. Look at you."

Karen blushed a little. "Weeks, even months will go by with nothing. Then one day, Dave will just come in like an animal and fuck me real fast until he cums. Then, it's back to nothing again. I'll bet I haven't had an orgasm from sex for as long as you haven't had sex at all."