Closed Doors Ep. 09 Guest (Pt. 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, Stacy," Sully said as he took a light hold of his cock, "warn me next time you're gonna jump off."

Stacy Marie raised her head and looked back at him. "Sorry, maybe I can make it up to you."

"Yeah?"

She nodded. "Come up here."

As he took the few steps to where the girls heads lay at the other end of the couch, he saw Stacy's head move like she was whispering something into his sister's ear. When he got there, Debbie was staring up at Stacy Marie silently. After a few seconds, she whispered, "Yeah, I do."

Stacy Marie kissed her, then raised her head and looked up at Sully. She smiled mischeviously. "I'm gonna blow your mind."

"Oh yeah?" Sully asked as Stacy Marie scooted off of his sister and sat up on the front edge of the couch. She lightly wrapped her fingers around his erection coated in her juices.

"Yeah," she replied. "This way."

Guiding him by his cock, she led the heavy shaft down to Debbie's lips. As the head grazed his sister's mouth, Sully blurted out, "Are you serious?"

Stacy Marie nodded. "I am. And she is. I told you she'd been looking at you. And when I asked her if she wanted you in her mouth, she said she did. And I've seen you looking at her. And I know that's somewhere of hers you'd like to put it, wouldn't you? One of a few places, am I right?"

Sully watched her, stunned for a moment at her speech. And stunned by the idea of what was about to happen. He watched as his sister rolled onto her side to face him, lifted her head, and slipped her mouth around the end of his dick. "Oh, shit," he exhaled as his sisters warm, wet mouth descended his rock-hard shaft.

Debbie took it in until it hit the back of her throat and pulled it back out. Stacy Marie leaned in close to her ear and said, "Can you taste me on him?"

"Mmmm," Debbie moaned, plunging the cock in and out of her mouth.

"I can't fucking believe this," Sully exclaimed as he watched his sister's head bobbing on his cock while the lusciousness of her body lay before him, naked on the couch. So many wet dreams, guiltily suppressed, culminating in reality before him.

Stacy Marie stood up and walked out of what she knew was the view of the camera. She undid her skirt, stepped out of it when it fell to her feet, and stood there afterwards watching while Debbie gave her little brother his favorite blowjob he'd ever had. You can't tell me they didn't want this, even if she won't remember any of it in the morning.

Debbie pulled the hard-on of her brother out of her mouth, started slowly stroking it, looked up at him and asked, "Will you fuck me?"

Stacy Marie's mouth dropped. Oh my God! This is better than I thought. She asked him! She's asking for it herself! Those drugs must be wor-king. Oh my God!

Sully was dumbfounded. "What?"

Debbie sat up quickly, pausing as her head spun due to the rapid movement. When she regained enough to stand up, she did. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a long, deep kiss, pressing her naked body against his. "I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you inside me." She kissed him again. "Do you want to do that? Is that alright? Please, say yes." She plunged her tongue back into his mouth while her fleshy breasts and diamond-hard nipples pressed into his muscular chest.

Sully wrapped his arms around his sister's waist, pulling her tight against him, and she mewed like a kitten as he lifted her a little, forcing her to raise up onto her toes as they passionately melted their lips together.

Sully bent down a little, and with a sudden jerk, sprung her up and wrapped her legs around him.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, Jon," Debbie moaned as she reached down between them like a woman possessed and guided him into her. "Oh, fuck me good, little brother. I know you've always wanted to."

"You knew?" Sully asked, surprised, as Debbie descended onto his thick cock.

Debbie nodded as she let her head fall back, her mouth open and her eyes close. "I did. For a while. But it's wrong," she moaned as he started stroking her insides slowly with his manhood. "Oh, but tonight...tonight. It feels so good. And I want it so bad." She clamped her lips down on his again.

Stacy Marie stood silently, surprised, watching all the action as Sully bounced his big sister over and over again on her cock like it was a trampoline. Stacy slid her hand down her body and started fingering her clit lightly, turned on by the sight. I can't believe it. They're fucking. Oh my god, they're actually fucking.

After a few minutes of standing up in front of the couch, Sully dropped down to sit on it. "Legs were getting tired," he explained to his sister as she bounced up and down on his cock, straddling his lap.

"I'm gonna cum, Jon," Debbie moaned. "I'm gonna fucking cum. You're fucking making me cum. Don't you cum yet. Please, don't you cum yet."

Stacy Marie, too, didn't want him to shoot his load this soon. He has to last as long as possible. He'll be asleep five minutes after he does, and this will all be over. I can help them out. She walked back over to the couch and leaned in behind Debbie's bouncing body. "Let me help you, sexy," she said, reaching a hand between Debbie and Sully and finding the girls clit. "You look so fuckin hot riding him like that. Fuck him. Fuck him hard!" She went to town on Debbie's clit, instantly sending the older blonde into a bouncing, twisting frenzy.

While Sully held her steady by his grip on her waist, Stacy Marie reached her other hand around and started teasing Debbie's nipples. Conscious of the camera, she also stepped a little to the side so that it could still pick up the sight of Debbie and her brother's cock slamming up into her.

Finally, Debbie settled into Sully's lap and sat still as a massive orgasm finished coursing through her.

"That was so fucking hot," Stacy Marie whispered into Debbie's ear. "You look so damn sexy getting fucked. Turn around so I can see you."

Debbie eased off the anchorage of her brother's cock and the girls kissed as they stood up in front of him before Debbie turned and started easing back down onto him, facing away from him now. Stacy Marie bent over in front of her, grabbing Sully's cock and guiding it into Debbie's pink pussy as she sat down on it. Debbie let out a long moan as its length slowly slid into her until, at last, she was sitting in his lap again with his well-working tool buried completely within her.

Stacy Marie climbed onto the couch beside them and pulled Debbie's lips to her as Sully started pushing up from underneath his sister, bouncing her again on his lap. With her legs stretched along the outsides of his, Debbie had no support but his hands on her waist, Stacy Marie's lips on hers and Stacy's hands now caressing her bouncing tits.

"Do you like that?" Stacy Marie asked as her lips left Debbie's and she moved her hand down to her pussy and started rubbing it in circles. "You like your little brother's big cock stretching out your tight, little pussy?"

Debbie nodded as she was tossed about on Sully's lap. "Mmm-hmm."

"I told you he was good, didn't I?"

"Yes. Yes, yes. God, yes."

"You gonna cum again?"

Sully pounded her harder, and Stacy Marie reciprocated by diving her head down and shoving her tongue out, lapping up on Debbie's clit, while Sully's glistening cock slapped up into the pussy an inch from Stacy's tongue. Debbie thrust her hand down onto Stacy Marie's head, pressing her into the pussy she was licking, the pussy that a cock was fucking, the pussy that was sizzling with an explosion that erupted with an ear-piercing howl that echoed around the beachhouse for a full minute before everyone collapsed again into stillness.

"Sully," Stacy began, "you're doing good, baby. Like a machine. A sex machine for your big sister."

"Ha," Sully said, out of breath.

"Are you okay?" Stacy asked Debbie.

"I've never had so many orgasms," she replied with heavy pants, out of breath as well.

Stacy Marie leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Sully hasn't even cum yet."

"Really?" Debbie replied, perking up a little. She eased off of her brother, who collapsed sideways and lay on his back on the couch. Debbie looked at Stacy Marie, "Did you want to...?"

Stacy Marie smiled, but shook her head. "No, you go on. It's your night. Seems you two need this. Besides, you look so fuckin' hot when you're fuckin' him." She leaned in, whispering, and added, "I think I came just watching you fuck him. I definitely came when I fingered myself while watching him fuck you." The girls giggled at that.

"Hey," Sully spoke up, while he kept his cock hard by stroking it, "what are you two laughing at?"

"Nothing," they replied, in unison. Then giggled at that.

Debbie turned and crawled onto the couch, scooting up and straddling her tired little brother. She reached down and took his cock from him and sat down on it, taking the whole length now in one swift motion. "Oh fuck!" she yelped. "I don't know what it is, but everything you do to me makes me feel so...oh god, you feel so good." She took his hands and placed them on her tits as she began to ride him again.

Stacy Marie climbed up in front of her on the couch, turning to face the girl as she settled her own aroused pussy down over Sully's face. The boy didn't need direction to begin plunging his tongue into Stacy Marie's open pussy, and did so immediately, vigorously. Stacy Marie leaned in toward Debbie and took her tongue around hers while she grasped the ample bosom, jumping around as the body they were attached to got fucked by a newly invigorated cock.

"You guys make me feel so fucking good. I tingle all over when you touch me. Oh fuck, Jon, your cock feels so good fucking me. I knew you would fuck me good, I knew it. I should have – oh, shit, ohhh – let you do it a long time ago."

Sully let his mouth drop from Stacy Marie's pussy, and slipped one finger, then another into her pussy as he fucked his fingers into it at the same pace his cock was being fucked by Debbie's wet snatch. He pressed his pinky up into her asshole, getting her to squirm on it as he fucked both holes with his hand. His other hand found his sister's clit as she rode his body and he massaged her clit with his thumb. "Fuck, sis, I would have. You feel so good, so tight on my cock. I've wanted to be in you since my first hard-on. I've fucked you so many times in my dreams."

Stacy Marie started screaming as she hopped on Sully's hand in the air over his face. "Oh, fuck, he's making me cum, Debbie. He's got his fingers in my pussy and my ass. Oh, fuck me harder, Sully, shove them up in there!" Debbie kissed the cumming blonde and took her screams into her mouth until, after several moments, Stacy Marie calmed down and climbed off of Sully's head, moving over behind Debbie, reaching around and fondling her breasts as she continued to ride her brother.

Debbie bent over, resting her chest on her brother's while her hips worked her pussy up and down his shaft. Stacy Marie's hands moved to roam over other parts of Debbie's naked body. Debbie kissed him, long and passionately. "You did? Did you like it?"

"I always thought I shouldn't be having those dreams. Like I was wrong."

"Oh, Jon. You really wanted me? Were the dreams good?"

"Nothing like this. I can't believe I'm actually fucking you. I've wanted you for so long, you're so beautiful. I thought you hated me."

"No, no, no," Debbie cooed, leaving kisses on his lips and all around them, "sweet boy, I never hated you." Her hips slowed into a smooth grind, rolling his cock inside her and pressing her sensitive clit against his pelvis. "I hated me. I thought about you, too, you know. Every girl I saw with you. Everytime. I knew what you were, how you'd be, and I couldn't stand that I couldn't be one of them. I wanted to be fucked so bad, and I knew you were right there, and you would be sooo good."

Stacy Marie was listening to all of it. Fuck. What the hell has been happening around here? These two...guess I didn't have to do all this work. Get her high, and they did what they wanted to all along. Good. They can stay here and fuck each other's brains out all day and all night, and she can leave me and Jack the hell alone.

"I knew you two needed this," Stacy Marie chimed in.

Debbie sat back up, reached behind her head and pulled Stacy Marie into a kiss. "Yes, thank you, Marie. Without you...thank you."

Stacy Marie ran her hands down Debbie's back, "Don't thank me...," she teased, her hands grabbing Debbie's ass cheeks and spreading them, "just keep fucking!"

"OH!" Debbie yelped in the middle of laughing when Sully blasted into activity beneath her, jackhammering into her pussy. "Oh yeah, little man, FUCK ME!"

Stacy Marie sucked a finger into her mouth, getting it wet, then moved it down, probing it around Debbie's tight little asshole as Debbie bent back down onto Sully's chest. "Oh, shit, Marie, what is that? What are you doing?"

"Do you like it?" Stacy asked, pressing the finger a little harder against Debbie's tight little entrance. It was a little difficult with Sully steadily slamming his marathon-running cock into the other hole.

"I don't know," Debbie gasped, hugging her brother tight. "Yes!" she squealed.

Stacy Marie pushed her finger in an inch or two.

"OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD!" Debbie howled. "YES! I'MCUMMING, OHMYGOD. FUCKIT! FUCKMEHARD!"

Stacy Marie wasn't sure exactly which one of them Debbie was crying out to, but took the cue anyways. Gently, but quickly, she squeezed a second finger into Debbie's tight anus and began thrusting, slamming them into her ass, while Sully coordinated, pounding and pounding and pounding up into her from beneath.

"OHMYGOD FUCKMYASS! FUCKMYPUSSY! I'MCOMINGAGAINNNNNN!" Debbie became unintelligible for a full minute as her two lovers violated both holes.

"Come here," Stacy Marie said, getting up from the couch and bringing Debbie along with her when the orgasm subsided. Debbie stood up and let Stacy Marie lead her onto all fours on top of the coffee table in front of the couch.

"What are we doing now?" Debbie asked as Stacy Marie knelt down behind her and ran her tongue into Debbie's pussy. But then she slid it up and, wet and covered in Debbie's juices and Stacy's own saliva, started licking it around, and probing it into, Debbie's sensitive little sphincter.

"Oh!" Debbie chirped. "Oh my god, I can't believe how good that feels!"

"You've never used it before?" Stacy asked.

"What? No...maybe...Kara. I never thought..."

Stacy Marie stood up. Kara...that bitch. Alright, Debbie, you're definitely getting your ass fucked now...hope it hurts. She beckoned Sully over. "Do you want to try it?" Stacy directed at Debbie, keeping her tone cool and playful. "Do you want to try it with your little brother taking your ass the very first time?"

Debbie looked back at her as she held still, doggystyle, on top of the coffeetable of the beachhouse.

"That's a yes. Sully?"

Sully couldn't believe it. He stepped up behind her, cock in hand, her ass perfectly lined up with it. "I don't know," he said, looking down at his sister, bent over in front of him, presenting and bracing herself, "are you-"

"Yes, Jon. Please. Please, do it. I want to feel it."

Sully relented and positioned the head of his throbbing cock against her tight place. With increasing pressure, he pressed it against her until, finally, with a quick slip, it popped in and Debbie let out a yelp.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Stacy Marie asked as she stood and watched. I can't believe I'm getting Sully fucking her up the ass on video. This is fuckin' great. She won't want ANYONE to know about this.

"Yes. Yeah, I'm okay," Debbie panted quickly. "It's just different..."

"You want me to stop?" Sully asked, concerned that he might be hurting her.

"NO! No, don't. It's good different, good different. Keep going."

Slowly, Sully got the length pushed into her. He had to pause when he bottomed out. "Oh my god, Deb, oh my god. I don't think I'm gonna make it." He felt like he was going to shoot his load right then.

"Go, Jon. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me like in all your dreams," she breathed heavily in response, the feeling of the pressure of him filling her most virgin space more than she had any idea what to do about.

Sully drew back, and pushed in slow one more time. Then, he let loose. Holding her with a vise-grip by the hips, he slammed and slammed, pounded and pounded, and slammed and slammed at beyond full pace for a solid minute as screams and moans and yells of pleasure and sexual energy coursed through their veins and out into the world. Until finally, with one quick, swift sequence of moves, Sully ripped his cock out of her, grabbed it, raised up on his curling toes and erupted in blasts of thick, white cream, launching salvos across Debbie's back and all over her sweat-drenched ass.

"AHHHHH!" he screamed as, finally, he got to cum.

"Oh my god!" Stacy Marie blurted as she watched the show happen.

Debbie collapsed down onto the table top when he had pulled out, and now was turning to a seated position, taking her little brother's spent shaft into her mouth and coaxing the last bits of his lifeforce out as she stroked and licked and sucked with her mouth, and massaged the overexerted flesh with her tongue.

"Oh, fuck, that was good," Sully breathed, finally done.

Debbie stood up and pulled her brother into a warm embrace and a passionate kiss. "Was that good, Jon?" She said drowsily, her eyes now beginning to drift closed on their own. "Was it like you wanted?"

"Yes," was the only reply he had.

Debbie gave him another light kiss. "Good." She turned and sat down on the couch. "I'm tired," she said sleepily, "I think I'm just gonna lay here for a little while." She lay down and closed her eyes, naked. Spent.

Sully looked at Stacy Marie. She smiled back at him. "That was crazy," he said.

"And wild," she responded.

"Do you think she's okay?"

Stacy Marie looked down at the dozing girl. "Yeah. She'll be back to normal in the morning. You just wore her out, lover."

"You're not going to...?"

"Tell anybody? No, Sully, this was just us."

"Okay, thanks. I can't believe it all happened. I think I'm gonna go take a shower." He started walking off and disappeared down the hall.

Stacy Marie looked down at Debbie again, and grabbed her cell phone from the floor where it had fallen off the table. Pressing a few buttons, she smiled to herself. Just us. Justice. Then turned, and walked off to join Sully in his shower. He's got one more in him.

----

When Dave got back from the men's room, the tussled-brown-hair, Abercrombie-and-Fitch College Guy was sitting just inside the booth whispering something into Deanna's ear. Whatever it was, she must have found it amusing as evidenced by her flirtatious giggle. Oh not this, not now.

As he got right up to the booth, the auburn-haired temptress looked up at Dave and smiled. Dave didn't know how to interpret it, so he just took his seat.

"Hey," Deanna said to College Guy, who hadn't even noticed Dave sitting down and was still whispering in her ear, "would you mind getting me another drink?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Thanks, you're sweet."

College Guy finally straightened up, looking a little shocked to see Dave sitting there with them. He looked back to Deanna, then said, "Sure. Okay. I"ll be right back." He walked away from the booth, towards the bar with Deanna's empty glass.

Deanna leaned in towards Dave, whispering, though she didn't have to. Just made it feel a little naughty and conspiratorial. "Hey, you said you had a suite? Would you maybe want to move this over there? I'm a little tired of this place tonight."

Dave was surprised at the forwardness the woman solicited, but only for a moment. "Sure. We can do that." Shit yeah. Ass.