Closed Doors Ep. 09 Guest (Pt. 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, good," Deanna grinned. "One more thing..."

Dave looked at her expectantly.

"Do you think we could bring him too? I think we could all have some fun." She punctuated that with a very suggestive look that left no doubts as to what she meant.

Dave looked at her for a moment, then glanced toward the bar to find College Guy had just started his way back. Well, I'd rather not have to have another guy around. Hell with it. It's still a threesome. I'll still get to fuck her. "Yeah, okay. We can do that."

----

"Alright boys," Deanna began after the three of them made it up to the suite, "strip."

Dave and College Guy glanced at each other, almost as if confused, but really because she was so direct.

"Well, come on," Deanna added, "are we gonna fuck or aren't we? Get those clothes off."

Deanna kicked her high heels off while the men began removing their shirts. "You guys want a drink?"

"Yeah. Mini bar is over there," Dave answered. College Guy nodded his affirmative.

Deanna turned and went over to the mini-bar and pulled out a few small bottles of whiskey. After she emptied one bottle each into three glasses, she picked one up and downed it in one gulp. She picked up the other two and turned back to the men. Naked now, the two stood before her in all their completely average-ish glory. Well, lets hope the motion is better than the boat. The two men didn't have small cocks or anything, but neither were they carrying around horse dicks either.

"Alright," Deanna spoke, "here." She handed them their drinks and as soon as the men took them, Deanna dropped down to her knees and grabbed a dick with each hand.

Deanna took Dave's erection into her mouth while she stroked College Guy. It was weird, their dicks being almost identical. College Guy definitely had the better body, though, with the abs and the pecs and the biceps. She switched, deep-throating College guy now while she gave Dave's cock a couple of pulls.

The two men stood there completely naked while Deanna kneeled there on the floor in front of them sucking and stroking, injecting a comment or two in the way of "My, my. Two dicks, what to do, what to do?" while her mouth was free of a cock in the brief seconds when she was switching men. In everything she had been wearing everything that she had been earlier, besides for the high heels.

Dave broke away and walked around behind her. For her part, Deanna didn't miss a beat, bringing her hands and shifting the direction of her body to give College Guy her sexual attentions. Dave reached down and started unzipping the back of her form-fitting black dress. Since it was a strapless dress, Dave didn't have any trouble, or waste any time, in pushing the fabric down off of her tits, and quickly unclasped the black lace strapless bra bringing Deanna's creamy globes into the open air. Dave reached around her and gave them a few squeezes before he ran his hands down to the hem of her dress at her thighs and pulled it up her body and off of her ass. The black garter belt matched the bra and was connected to thigh-high black stockings trimmed with a band of black lace at the top. That's all there was though. Deanna hadn't been wearing panties.

Dave reached down between her legs and stroked and pressed through a patch of neatly manicured hair and into her warm, wet folds eliciting a moan from her even as College Guy's dick was lodged in her throat.

After a few more strokes, Dave used the hand at her pussy to pull her up into a standing position. Deanna bent over at the waist and took College Guy back into her mouth while her hand fondled his balls.

A few strokes to harden it a bit more, Dave held his cock straight out like a guided missile and aimed it, directing the head into her pussy. As he pushed in, her lubricated tunnel gave him no real resistance and he began the thrusting right away, holding her by the hips.

Deanna pulled the cock out of her mouth long enough to say, "Yeah, fuck me, fuck me hard," and went back to giving head.

After a few minutes of sucking cock, bent over, getting fucked from behind and having College Guy bending over her to reach down and squeeze her breasts, Deanna's legs were starting to hurt from standing like that. "Let's move this to the bed, boys," she suggested, though it was really more of an order.

Dave pulled out of her, and College Guy took his tool out of her mouth, slowly stroking it as Deanna stood upright. They watched her as she wiggled out of the dress and let it drop to the floor, followed quickly by the garter belt. Now it was just Deanna and her black stockings.

Deanna crawled onto the middle of the king-size bed and lay on her back, propped up on her elbows with her bent knees in the air and spread apart. Her engorged, glistening pink pussy was presented on display to the two men with their hard cocks in their hands.

Deanna looked at College Guy. "Would you like to fuck me now?" she asked, though it was really more of an order.

College Guy got himself positioned between her legs and slid his shaft into her while his body hovered over her. When he started pounding, her legs were hopping, wrapped loosely around his ass.

"Come on up here," she said to Dave. "Don't you want to shove that cock in my mouth?"

Dave climbed onto the bed next to Deanna's head and she twisted a little, using an elbow to prop herself up and a hand to grab his erection. Her lips slipped around the head and soon she was bobbing on him in rhythm with College Guy's cock ramming in and out of her.

A few minutes went by and Deanna ripped her mouth away from Dave and yelled, "Oh, SHIT! I'm g-gonna cum...oh FUCK!" Her fingers clamped tighter around Dave's rigid pole and her hand became a blur of frenzied stroking that sent vibrations through Dave as he watched her first orgasm rampage through her.

College Guy eased up his thrusts to give Deanna a breather, and Dave some mercy, as she came down and fell back onto the mattress panting.

"Oh, shit yeah," Deanna breathed heavily. She didn't feel like moving right at the moment. But College Guy was still fucking her, albeit slowly, and she still had hold of Dave's cock, even if she wasn't exactly stroking it right then. Then, she remembered something that came up when she was talking to College Guy earlier when Dave had gone to the bathroom, something he was whispering in her ear when she told him that she was actually there with a friend. A male friend.

Deanna opened her eyes to glance up at College Guy and grinned, and got a confused look from him in return. Then she looked over to Dave and, very casually, mentioned, "Dave, did you know that our boy here is bisexual?"

Dave, confused by that unexpected revelation, glanced to College Guy, who was still moving his cock inside of Deanna and looking back at him now, and immediately looked down at Deanna and matter-of-factly spit out, "I'm not letting him fuck me."

Deanna laughed. "No, no, no. I just want to see him suck your cock a little."

"What?"

"Oh, come on, I've always wondered about that. Especially with all the gay men around these days. Wondering what it looks like when they're in there behind their closed doors, sucking each other off."

Dave didn't say anything.

So Deanna added an incentive. In a conspiratorial whisper, sultry and inviting in tone, she breathed, "If you let him do it, just a little, I'll let you put it in my ass. You want to fuck me up the ass, don't you? I catch you staring at it. I know you've thought about it..."

I have. I do. I do want to fuck you in the ass. But...shit, fuck it. I can do this.

Dave took his hand off of his cock and shrugged his shoulders while he looked at the two of them, giving his tacit approval.

College Guy started pounding Deanna's pussy harder now, which made her laugh and say, "I think he likes that idea, Dave." The bisexual bent over, and slipped his mouth around Dave's cock. While he violated Deanna's cunt with his cock, he stroked Dave's cock with his mouth.

Dave was looking down, watching. He could see Deanna, looking over at it, enthralled. Not so bad. No different than a woman, really. It's obvious he's done this before. He looked at Deanna, who caught his eye and smiled naughtily back at him. Totally worth it, that ass is mine. Sooner this part is over, though, the happier I'll be.

Deanna kept watching with rapt attention while her body was being rocked against the bed. "Fuck, that is hot. I knew it would be. Suck his cock. Yeah, suck it!"

"Alright," Dave said, taking hold of himself and pulling away from College Guy's mouth.

"Okay," Deanna started a tease, "why don't you lay down, cocksucker?"

College Guy smiled at her and pulled out, rolling off of Deanna and onto his back beside her on the bed. Deanna sat up and turned, throwing her leg across College Guy's body. She raised up on her knees and mounted the young man's virile cock, descending on it until it was buried. Then she looked at Dave. "You gonna do this?"

Dave knew instantly what 'this' meant. And he was all about it. He was getting her ass now, while College Guy got her pussy at the same time. Dave scooted up behind her and pressed the tip of his cock against her tightest of holes. With a bit of pressure and persistence, it popped in and he heard her take a sharp breath. He paused.

"Come on, fucker, put it in," Deanna immediately directed with an authoritarian tone in her orders. "Shove it in there and start fucking! Come on!"

Dave did as he was told and was glad he already had all that saliva on his cock from the blowjobs, male and female, because it made it easier to glide all the way into her tight cavern in one smooth motion.

"Oh shit, that feels..." Deanna started to say, but stopped and just reached her hand back and slapped Dave on the ass like he was a thoroughbred racehorse and commanded, "Fuck me! Fuck me now you bastards!"

The guys immediately began pounding her. Sandwiched between the two male bodies, the woman was shaken like an earthquake, her breasts bouncing around so violently that it was hard for her to even keep hold of them with her arm. Sometimes their thrusts were opposite, sometimes they ended up coordinated, but for the next several minutes, they pounded her little frame while she fondled her breasts and rubbed her clit. And Deanna, for once, was speechless from the dual invasion. Until she came.

A wail so loud and long filled the room and probably a floor or two as the shot, the surge, flashed through her body. Grunting underneath her, College Guy started to cum when the pussy clamped down around it and he took firm holds on her tits and squeezed as he emptied himself inside of her. Seconds later, with one solid, forceful, deep launch, Dave slammed his cock hard into her ass and held it there while it sprayed his load all in her ass.

While they all came down panting, gasping for air, Dave pulled himself out of Deanna and sat back on the mattress. He watched as Deanna rolled off of the younger lover to the side of the bed and got up, disappearing into the bathroom.

"Man," College Guy said to Dave, "that was crazy. Wild. God, that was a fuckin' workout."

Deanna reappeared before Dave could reply or College Guy could say anything else, and walked towards the mini-bar. The guys watched her casually stroll across the suite in nothing but thigh-high stockings and no concern about it.

"You boys got ten minutes to do whatever you need to do," Deanna said over her shoulder while she was pouring herself a drink, "before we go again."

----

Jack stirred a little as his eyes started to flutter open. It took him a second to remember where it was that he was and he turned his head to look beside him on the bed. She had rolled away from him, lying on her side facing away. He grimaced slightly when he went to yawn and found that his tongue was stuck to the dry roof of his mouth. He tried to get his mouth to moisten by licking his lips, but everything was dry, there was no moistness to spread around. He scooted and swung his legs of the bed, stood up, and headed for the stairs to go down and get something to drink.

He stood in front of the open refrigerator, the light from inside it spilling around him into the darkened cabana, and found it weird that nobody had thought to get anything to drink that wasn't alcoholic. Fuck it. He grabbed a bottle of Corona, popped the cap off, and took a few long gulps. There was a breeze across his naked ass that surprised him, and his head twisted around to find the source. The back door was open, and moving a little more open as the breeze from the ocean pushed it as it entered. That's weird. Why is the back not shut? He walked over to investigate.

As Jack reached the open door he glanced at the handle in case there was something wrong with it. Someone might have tried to break in or something. But as he looked up and outside, he knew that wasn't the case. Sitting out on the sand, staring out at the water, he saw the form of his sister. What is she doing out there? He started to walk out, then paused. Wait. I don't have anything on. He glanced around and saw a streak of moonlight streaked over a pair of his discarded shorts on the floor. He grabbed them and slid them on, then resumed his trip out to see his sister.

Hayley was sitting on the sand wrapped in a little blanket. Her petite frame was clothed in an oversized sweatshirt bearing the logo of Jack's school. She sat with her knees pulled up tight against her chest as she stared into space over the water. She nearly jumped when Jack stepped up beside her.

"Hey," he said. She looked up at him. Jack threw his eyes to the empty space beside her on the beach, "Mind if I sit?" Hayley nodded her permission and Jack lowered himself down onto the sand next to her. He looked at her face as she turned it back to gaze out over the water. Jack decided to look out over the water too. They were in silence for several minutes, staring out into the universe.

A little surprise to Jack, it was Hayley who first spoke. "Aren't you cold?" she said softly. She looked at him and his bare chest. She was still a little chilly and she had a sweatshirt and the blanket around her. Jack was just wearing a thin pair of shorts. Besides, his hard nipples belied any excuse that he might give her that was anything but 'Yes, I am cold,'.

"A little," he answered, looking to her. Hayley gave him a sad little smile and moved her arm out to drape some of her blanket around him too. Just by a little bit, there wasn't enough to get around him, so Hayley scooted over next to him and pressed the side of her body against his. It was just enough to do the trick. She went back to looking out at the water.

Jack wasn't quiet for very long this time. "Hayley," he began quietly, "what are we doing out here?"

She didn't reply immediately, just continued her gaze. But she realized she wasn't going to be able to get away with not answering. "Getting some air," she answered unconvincingly.

"What's wrong, Hayley?"

"Why does anything have to be wrong?"

Jack took the arm that Hayley was pressing against and brought it up underneath the blanket and wrapped it around her shoulder. "Because you're out here at three in the morning, staring out at nothing. Why are you out here?"

"I'm thinking."

"Thinking? What are you thinking about?"

Hayley shrank in on herself, dropping her face until her chin hit her chest. I can't tell him this. It's stupid. He'll just think I'm a stupid little girl.

"Come on," Jack said, kissing the side of her head, "tell me. Maybe I can help you."

She looked at him again with big sad eyes. Can you? Will you? You can't. Not really. You shouldn't. But please do. Please. Hayley dropped her eyes from his and stared down at the line made by their bodies pressing together under the blanket. She started fidgeting her hands around each other, until Jack reached out a hand and placed it over hers, stopping her nervous ministrations, and resting them down in the valley made by her pulled up legs and her chest.

Hayley kept her eyes down. "I can't believe I did that."

Jack started rubbing her folded hands with his thumb and leaned in a little and asked in a whisper, "Did what?"

After a single sniffle, Hayley replied in a barely audible tone, "That. In there. Before. With Tomas."

Jack's mind flashed back to the few hours before when he watched the large, dark man plow into his little sister. The same twinge fluttered in his stomach now as it had then at the thought of this man fucking Hayley. "Did you not want to?"

Hayley looked back up at him, her eyes sparking in the moonlight as a tear slowly fell down her cheek. I wanted it to be you. Jack, I wanted it to be you. Why wasn't it you? Why can't it be you?

Jack's tone got a little more intense, angry, when she didn't answer his question. "Did he force you to do it? I mean, I didn't see everything that was going on with you two. Did he make you do it?"

"No, Jack," Hayley sniffled. "I started everything. He just went along with it. Just like everybody."

Jack pulled her tighter against him with the arm around her shoulder. "If you didn't want to do it, why did you?"

Hayley started crying fully now. As the tears cascaded down her cheeks and dripped down onto the grey sweatshirt, she managed, between sobs, to get out, "Because I'm a stupid, insecure, immature little girl!"

Jack wrapped his other arm around her to fully embrace her while her body shook with every sob she uttered. The blanket fell off of him, but he didn't even notice it. "Whoa, whoa," he said in an effort to calm her down, "there, there. It's not that bad. You're not that girl. You're not that girl, Hayley."

"Oh god, what you must think of me after I did all that!" Hayley let her head be pressed down into her brother's chest when she felt his hand pull her to him.

"I don't think anything. What would I think about you?"

"That I'm a whore!"

"No, no," he said, kissing the top of her head, "there's no way I would think that. And you haven't given me a reason to think I should." Hayley didn't say anything in response, she just kept crying with her face pressed into Jack's chest, her sniffles pulling his scent into her nose. It was a comfortable place to be. Somehow, with his arms wrapped around her, and her body folded into his, it was secure. It was safe. Slowly, she started to calm back down.

It took several minutes for her audible crying to stop, and Jack just held her and rocked her through the entire process, occasionally giving her a kiss to the top of her head. When she brought one of her hands up to wipe the tears away from her eyes, Jack decided that the time had come when he could speak again. "So, really, what made you do it? You can tell me. I promise."

Hayley was quiet. She didn't look up at him, couldn't see the soft, worried, consoling look that he had on his face. But something in the tone of his voice when he said that told her that she could tell him. That it would be alright. Quietly, meekly, she spoke across his chest, "Because I couldn't have you."

Jack was a little taken back with that answer. What? Me? Because she couldn't have me? "What do you mean?" he said softly, with no hint of judgment.

Finally, now, she looked up into his eyes as she pulled away from him and sat back up. Her eyes were red from crying all those tears, and her nose matched the rosy color with it's own from drawing back in all the sniffles. "I know I shouldn't want you, Jack. I know that. And I know that when we leave here, I can't have you anymore."

Jack stared into her eyes as he listened to her explanation. A slight twitch of his eyelid signaled her to continue, let her know that he was completely paying attention to what she was beginning to tell him. That he wanted to hear the rest.