Closed Doors Ep. 09 Guest (Pt. 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we came down here. And we're not who we are. And it was so much fun. But I was still me. Inside. And down here, I could have you. And inside, I could have you. Even if it could only be for this week."

Jack nodded his understanding, his following along. Hayley continued.

"But Zooey came. And I like her, I really do. But it was just like all of the sudden, we're back to who we are. I'm your sister, and you're my brother. And it was just over. But I didn't want it to be over. I know it was going to be over when we left, but we haven't left. And I saw you two, and something just shot through me. So badly, I wanted to be her. To be kissing you, to be touching you. And I couldn't." She paused for a second. "And then he showed up."

"Hayley..." Jack trailed off.

"No, Jack. Don't feel bad about it. It's all my problem. You don't have anything to do with it. I know we can't be together. But when I've been with you, here, I feel so safe with you. So completely warm and free. Even when it was just you holding me. And it felt good. I haven't ever had that feeling with anyone else. And it was nice. I know I want to find it again, and I know that it can't be you." She paused again. "But I guess the problem is that we're still here. And you still hold me. But I've lost you. And she found you. And I can't feel you now. Because Zooey knows who we are."

Jack sat silently. He pulled her back against him and held her while he stroked her hair with the arm he had wrapped around her shoulder. Quietly, they sat for a while.

Then, "I miss you, too," Jack said quietly.

Hayley quickly lifted her head up to look at his face. She didn't understand. What does that mean? He 'misses' me? Then, her answer came.

Jack lowered his lips to hers and lingered there. Until she melted into him. Her mouth opened, willing his tongue to enter. And he didn't disappoint her.

When they finally separated, Hayley held her lips close to his as she breathed her speech into his mouth. "What about Zooey?"

Jack slid his hand up to the side of her face. "She's not here."

"She's not?" Hayley asked in a breathy, heightened, anticipatory whisper.

"No." Jack's lips curved into a smile, the minute distance between their lips allowing Hayley's lips to curve with his. She pressed her soft lips back to his.

Jack's hand found it's way down to Hayley's smooth, bare thigh. She groaned her approval into his mouth as she held his face with both hands. Without breaking the touch of her lips on his, she shifted her body up from his, onto her knees, and nimbly slid her leg across his hips and nestled herself down into the V made by his bent up legs and his torso and rested down onto his lap. Jack smiled and let out a little chuckle into her mouth, amused by the cuteness of his little sister. She smiled back into his lips.

Hayley felt Jack's touch as he lowered his hands to either side of him and started pressing his palms into her thighs and slid them slowly up and down. She moaned. "Thank you, Jack," she whispered, pulling back just the tiniest bit from his lips. Just enough to speak.

"Why are you thanking me?" Jack asked in the same whisper as Hayley. He was sliding his hands around the back of her thighs and around her hips to press his fingers into the velvety skin of her perfectly toned ass cheeks. Hayley moaned at the massage.

"Because you are so good to me," she said in between the shower of kisses she started planting all over his face.

"Stop!" Jack laughed as he tried in vain to twist his head around out of the range of her attack. He smacked her lightly on her ass and she squealed, then giggled. But she stopped.

Hayley looked him deep in the eyes, serious in all her being. "Jack," she said with a dramatic pause, "seriously, thank you for doing this for me." She kissed him.

Jack ran his hands up over the sweatshirt and rubbed along her back. "I'm doing it for me, too, Hayley."

She smiled real big and leaned back a little on the backrest Jack provided with his thighs and knees. "Really?" Jack nodded, and brought his hands back down to her thighs. Hayley leaned up again and pressed a passionate kiss into him and while her tongue tickled his, she felt his hands slip up under the bottom of the sweatshirt. In response, Hayley wiggled her warm, panty-clad mound into Jack's crotch. She felt him push back a little.

Jack grabbed the bottom of the sweatshirt she had stolen from him and started pulling it up. Hayley lifted her arms up over her head and whimpered at having to break the kiss as his hands and the bunching fabric reached her breasts and slid the garment up over her head and tossed it off to the side. He looked down at her now before she could press back up against his bare chest. The tight, thin, spaghetti strap tank top she had on, molded to her form, was the same color of light pink as the bikini-cut panties that were grinding into his cock.

Hayley planted her lips back on his while she reached down between their bodies and started undoing the knot in the drawstring of Jack's shorts. When she got it undone, she lifted her hips up from his. "Lift up a little, Jack," she ordered breathily.

Jack raised his hips up from the ground slightly and Hayley reached her hands behind her and grasped the bottom of the shorts. Quickly, with a gentle tug, she pulled them out from under her, exposing Jack's hardening cock beneath her wet panties. In one continuous motion she slipped them up over his knees and let them fall back down his legs to his ankles. Jack pulled one foot out of the shorts and used the other foot to kick them off completely. Hayley lowered herself back down onto him and jumped a little when the bare shaft of Jack's cock pressed up into her concealed wetness and rubbed the wet panties across her sensitive clit.

Before she could lean back in and kiss him, Jack reached up and traced a finger lightly against the thin cotton that formed to her hard nipples, which made her squirm again. Gently, his hands widened to grasp her breasts and he squeezed and kneaded as his thumbs continued to tease the hard nubs pressing out towards him.

Hayley leaned back in while he was playing with her breasts and gave him a quick, deep kiss before she leaned back. Swiftly, she threw her arms down, crossing them, gripping the bottom of her shirt, and slid it up and off.

It gave Jack a little pause to see his little sister's bared breasts here in the moonlight. They were sculpted, and set to glow by the radiance of the lunar lamp. Very slowly, almost in amazement, his hands moved back up. Softly, almost like he was afraid that too hard of a touch would break them, his fingertips grazed up under the curve of the bottom of her breasts, and around to the sides. He traced a circle up around the top of the mounds and in to the valley between them.

"Touch me, Jack. Feel me," Hayley begged as much as ordered. She wanted to feel him feel her. When he took a firm grip of one of her breasts and gave the nipple on the other one a little squeeze, she groaned and started grinding her wet panties up and down Jack's bare cock. "Oh, Jack. I love it when you touch me."

Jack pressed his cock up into her as his hands worked with her luscious globes. With the increased pressure up against her hot pussy, he had to brace himself a little more when she moved harder and faster on him.

"Oh, shit, Jack," Hayley moaned, dropping her head back, eyes closed to the stars above. "Oh, fuck. Hmmmmmm." Immediately, her hands dropped from his shoulders and snapped down, grasping the waist bands on her panties. She pulled them up hard, sinking the fabric into her pussy. "OH FUCK!!!!" she screamed as she came into the tight fabric. As the waist bands ripped apart, the snap of them prompted a high pitched squeal from her little mouth. Finally, she fell down against his chest, sinking her head onto Jack's shoulder, breathing heavy, hot air onto his broad shoulders.

Jack wrapped his arms around her and held her, stroking her skin as she calmed back down. "You okay, sweetie?" he whispered in her ear. "You destroyed your panties." He felt her giggle against his neck.

Hayley leaned back from him after a minute or so and smiled down at him before she gave him a long kiss. When she pulled her lips from his, she reached down between them and grabbed the torn panties that were under her, separating, barring her from feeling the sensation of Jack's bare skin against her bare skin, the final barrier, and pulled it up slowly, pointedly, between their chests and up across Jack's mouth and nose. She giggled when he stuck his tongue out to lick through her wet intimates.

Hayley tossed her panties away and slid the fingertips on the other hand back down Jack's chest to grasp his throbbing shaft under her. Very lightly she leaned into her brother as her hips raised up from him and she slipped him up into her. Slowly, and accompanied by several deep, chesty breaths and low moans, the young girl took his stretching cock back into her tight tunnel until she was sitting back down on her lover. She had to stop and hold herself as her body adjusted to the size of her intruder. She wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and started a long, sensual kiss.

Jack adjusted his position by folding and dropping his legs to sit Indian-style under her on the beach. Hayley started slowly grinding her hips up and down, then around in little circles on his hips. Grinding her clit against him soaked his crotch with her wetness, and the twirling drove him mad as his cock twisted maddeningly inside of her. Jack reached around her and started sliding his hands up and down her back, which got her to start moving up and down in time with his hands.

Hayley started to speed up, until Jack stopped her. "Go slow, Hayley. We're not in any hurry here," he said to her. She smiled down at him, and lost her breath, and muscle control in her neck. Her head fell back and she stared up at the stars when Jack's lips wrapped around one of her nipples and his cock started pushing up into her, slowly, but firmly. She gasped when moments later, Jack pulled his mouth from her breast and the cool night air hit the wetness of his mouth left behind on her skin. A shiver went down her spine as Jack was beginning to send one up it.

Jack wrapped an arm tightly around her waist, planting the other down onto the sand as he began to shift up to change positions. Hayley, though, wasn't cooperating, and as he got up onto his knees, with her body still clinging to him, her giggles made him lose his balance, and they capsized, rolling down the sand and closer to the water.

"Shit!" Hayley giggled. She found herself on her back in the sand when they stopped.

"That was your fault," Jack smiled down at her, laying between her thighs.

"My fault? Why- OH!" Hayley squealed as the tide from the water came in and nipped at her toes where her feet were planted on the sand.

Jack felt it come in, too. "Damn, I wasn't counting on that!" he laughed. "You want to move?"

Hayley looked up at him and bit her lip. Then she shook her head no and grinned up at him.

Jack leaned his head down and kissed her as he readjusted his body over top of her. Holding himself up with one arm, he guided his cock back into her and began a slow, almost tortuous, pattern of sliding in and back inside of Hayley.

"Jack," Hayley moaned softly as Jack filled her, back and forth, over and over, "are you making love to me now?" This is different, it's slow, caring.

Jack looked wordlessly down at his little sister, and without answering he dipped his head down and started kissing the side of her neck underneath her ear. His thrusts became a little more intense, but still slow and flowing. He felt Hayley start breathing heavier into his shoulder after she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He trailed his lips up under her chin and planted kisses around to the other side of her neck.

Hayley started panting softly. "Jack..." she said in a whisper, more of an acknowledgement than the beginning of a sentence or a question. Jack sped up a little inside her, pushing a little harder against her when he pressed into her, and the pressure on her clit was driving her closer. She felt a sizzle starting inside her that was slowly spreading up her chest, and down her thighs. "Jack...".

Jack could feel her velvet start to squeeze and grip around the shaft of his cock as he started driving it in to her. Slowly, but quickening. Forcefully, but not roughly. He was quickly building up, her grip and squeeze on all parts of his body driving his nerve endings crazy and forcing them more and more into firing off.

Hayley lost it inside. There was an explosion. Fireworks, going off in rapid succession, like the big finale. If she could have thought coherently, she might have recognized the irony in that description, but right now, she just squeezed her body tightly around her brother as she felt him erupt into her, sending another wave of erotic sensation coursing through her. Then, just as she was being electrocuted from the inside out, a wave washed up under them. "OH!" Hayley screamed. The cold water on her hot pussy was an instant, surprise sensation that served to prolong her extended orgasm.

Jack slowed to a stop, breathing heavily. That was one of the slowest, unexpected orgasms he had had in his life. He hadn't expected at all to be ready to cum when Hayley started to. But he did, and he couldn't help but wonder if it was something about her that had provided the chance of it happening. He watched his little sister as her eyelids and her lips started to unclench and open and her body relax and settle into the wet sand beneath them.

Hayley looked up at her big brother. Silent, she grinned a bashful grin at him.

"What?" Jack asked softly.

"You made me cum."

Jack responded by a little confused look that Hayley just dismissed by lifting her lips up to press into his, kissing him as they came back down from their plateaus. "We should probably go," he whispered to her after a few minutes of laying there on the beach.

"I know," Hayley replied. "Thank you, Jack. This week has been amazing." Jack kissed her again.

They untangled themselves and stood up, the back of Hayley's body molded with a skin of wet sand. Jack laughed. He handed her the sweatshirt, since it alone would cover everything that needed to be, and Hayley slipped it on as Jack put his shorts back on and picked up the other clothes Hayley had been wearing. He handed her the tiny tank top, then held up the destroyed remains of her panties. "What are we going to do with these?" he laughed.

Hayley giggled.

"I can't believe you ripped them off of yourself," Jack laughed.

Hayley blushed in the moonlight. "I wasn't exactly in control at that moment, Jack." She watched in curiosity as it was apparent that Jack had an idea, then in surprised amazement as he knelt down, dug a little hole in the sand and buried them in the beach.

"Jack!" Hayley giggled.

"What?" He said innocently, standing back up. "Buried treasure. Some 15 year old guy is going to come along and find it, and you'll have made his day."

Hayley erupted into a fit of giggles as she shook her head and wrapped her arm around Jack's, holding her body close to her as they walked back to the cabana. They quietly stepped back in, pausing to listen for any sign that Zooey had woken up, but she hadn't. Jack walked his little sister to her bedroom door, and gave her a kiss. She smiled up at him innocently, appreciatively, watching him turn and disappear into the black of the darkness as the sound of his feet on the steps and up to his normal life stabbed at her a little more than she would have liked.

----

The morning light was bright out in the poolhouse. Karen blinked her eyes rapidly as they adjusted to it. When her vision cleared, the first thing she saw was the back of Paul's head. She realized that at some point while she was sleeping she had cuddled up behind him and now they were both laying on their sides and Karen had an arm wrapped around him. Slowly, trying not to wake him up, Karen pulled her arm off and scooted out of bed.

Walking lightly, she made her way over to one of Jack's drawers and found a big black Carolina Panthers t-shirt to put on. She checked herself in a floor-length mirror, and it was enough to cover up all her bits even if the tiniest part of the bottom curve of her ass still showed when she was standing.

Just as quietly, she slipped the glass door of the poolhouse open and stepped out, heading into the house to make some coffee.

Standing and waiting for the brewing to complete, Karen tried to think about what she had done, but she couldn't. Her mind wouldn't have it. She tried to feel bad about it, it was cheating after all, but she didn't. Totally against what she thought her reaction would, or should, be, a smile formed on her lips. A smile she hadn't had for a long time. It's not like I could ever really have an affair, but last night was...it was great. She poured the coffee into two large mugs and took them out to the poolhouse.

----

Jack glanced over at Zooey sitting off to his side on the couch as he sipped his coffee. She was reclined into the armrest on the other end of the couch with her legs stretched out toward him. She was sipping from a mug of coffee too, not looking at first, but she caught him looking at her. She smiled at him, a flirting smile, and stretched a leg out and rubbed her bare foot into Jack's shorts, tickling his balls with her tiny toes and her smooth, red, painted toenails.

When they had eventually slipped from their bed a half hour before, Zooey had slipped on a pair of loose, blue sweatpants and a white t-shirt that fit her snugly. Her nipples poked out from her loose tits and pushed out against the cotton fabric.

They heard the sound of a door opening and Zooey slid her foot back from Jack, gave him a wink, and demurely took another sip from her mug.

Jack looked over to see Hayley emerging from her room. She looked up, seeming slightly surprised, for some reason, to have seen people immediately. But she locked eyes with Jack. For a fleeting moment. It made her blush instantly, couldn't hold back her wide smile, and quickly she diverted her eyes. "Morning, sis," Jack smiled at her.

"Good morning," Hayley replied bashfully. She turned quickly and strode over to the kitchen. Jack glanced back at Zooey and she cocked her eye at Hayley's reaction, but emitted a quiet little giggle, figuring that it was just residue from the night before.

A few minutes later, Hayley made her way over to the sitting area and sat down on a plump chair across from the sofa Jack and Zooey were on. Quietly, she folded her legs up under her and sipped orange juice from her glass.

Jack wondered where she had gotten it because last night he couldn't find anything to drink besides alcohol. Well, fuck it, good on her. "You packed?" he asked Hayley after a minute or two of looking her over. She had that little tank top back on, the one she stripped off herself on the beach a few hours earlier, as well as a pair of boxers with little pictures of Stewie, that baby from Family Guy, all over them. He thought she looked adorable as hell, and deceptively sexy, as she sat there sipping her drink, trying not to look at him, but catching his eye every few moments and grinning knowingly before she looked away from him again.

After he got her to nod, he looked over at his new lover, "Zooey?"

"I didn't really unpack that much, so, I'm all ready," she replied.

"Okay, good, then all we have to do is actually pick ourselves up and move."

Hayley finally spoke up. "I think I'm going to take a shower before we go." She stood up.

"Oh, yeah, that sounds like a good idea," Zooey agreed. Jack and Zooey followed Hayley with their eyes as the young blonde turned and walked off into her room.