Closed Doors Ep. 09 Guest (Pt. 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think she likes me?" Zooey asked as they were alone again.

Jack looked at her with an expression that showed that her question surprised him while at the same time he was trying to judge whether it was a serious question or not. "Yeah. She likes you. Why wouldn't she?"

Zooey dropped her eyes and shook her head a little. "I don't know. Sometimes I think I just feel something, or see a look in her eye. It's probably just me. I just really want her to like me. She's so close to you and everything."

Jack smiled and wrapped her into a hug. "I'm sure she likes you. And I'm sure she's gonna love you."

Zooey smiled back at him and gave him a little kiss. "You think?"

"I know."

"Okay," she said, swinging her legs off the couch. "I'm going to go shower upstairs." She stood up and started to walk towards the stairs, but suddenly paused and turned back around. She walked up in front of Jack and bent over at the waist, her loose, well-endowed chest moving freely with their own weight under the shirt. She planted a kiss on Jack's lips.

It was just going to be a quick one, but as she began to pull away, Jack reached out, grabbing her waist, and pulled her to him. Zooey lost her balance at the unexpected motion and fell down on top of him. She let out a surprised yelp and giggled but was quickly silenced by a pair of lips and the tongue that emerged from them.

It wasn't a few seconds later that, again, they heard the sound of Hayley's door and quickly Zooey unwrapped herself from Jack's hold and pushed herself back up to stand.

Hayley saw the embarrassed correcting of positions between her brother and his new love. It sucks that we have to go back to the real world today. I wish I could stay here with him longer. Be like that with him. But look how they are. They're so...I don't know. They need to go back. They have to start their relationship. I think I'm really glad, really, that they found each other. I don't know. When was the last time I've seen Jack like this. It's been so long. Shit. Ami I staring?

The three of them looked at each other as everyone felt the awkward silence. Zooey thinking it was about her and Jack. Hayley thinking it was all her and her prolonged stare. Then Hayley broke the tension by giggling and shaking her head at herself, she knew everyone paused because she had slid from just a look to staring as the little conversation she had with herself went on a little too long.

Zooey started laughing too, a release of nervousness, having just asked Jack about her and now having had her stop and stare at them while she pulled herself off of the girls brother. Hayley smiled and did an immediate right turn and slipped into the bathroom.

"Okay, I'm going," Zooey informed Jack. He tried to grab her again but she hopped out of reach, laughing.

"Don't be long," Jack smiled back at her.

"Sorry, Jack, but I have a lot of hair," she grinned flirtily. "It does take some time to wash." She moved around behind the back of the sofa and quickly, lightly, bent over and gave Jack a peck on the cheek before she bounced and skipped away up the stairs.

Jack looked at the door to the downstairs bathroom. The one Hayley was in. He was half-erect. He had been since the little eye-footsie game he and his sister had played while she sat across from him drinking her orange juice. The little game had made his little sister's nipples hard. He had watched them get that way, saw them do it, and knew why it was that they did.

Twisting his neck, he looked up at the loft when he heard the door up there close. Should I? She said she would be a while. And I know I won't get stopped. His cock got a little harder at the thought. Then he heard the shower upstairs start flowing. Fuckin' hell. That's it. Now or never. Jack pushed himself up from the couch.

Hayley jumped, surprised, when Jack quickly slipped into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. "Jack? What's going on?"

He walked up to his sister, who still had her thumbs hooked into the waistband of the boxers she was wearing. He had busted in, interrupting her as she was starting to undress. Jack grabbed her face, softly with his hands, cupping her soft, rosy cheeks and laid a deep, passionate kiss on her lips.

Hayley's eyes closed and her head fell back as she melted into his mouth. The hands that were going to push her boxers down now moved around his waist.

Jack pulled his face back from her after several moments and she slowly opened her eyes to look at him. "One more time?" he asked, as much rhetorically as anything.

Hayley's face lit up, cradled in Jack's hands. A sparkle glinted in her eyes as excited energy, palpable waves, started radiating from her body. Jack felt them flow through him.

"We have to be quick though," Jack said, throwing his hand down to grip her waist. He spun her around and pushed her back against the wall.

In a frenzy, between wild, tongue-thrashing kisses, Jack stripped the unsubstantial tank top from her and, for the second time in less than a few hours, Hayley untied his shorts. She shoved them down over his hips frantically freeing his erection as his body pressed against her against the wall. They dropped and Jack managed to slip his feet out of them. In a flash, Jack dropped down to a crouch in front of her and ripped the boxers she wore down to the floor.

"Oh!" Hayley chirped at the suddenness and the force of Jack's desire, his need. She giggled as she stepped out of them. Jack's tongue started at her left knee and quickly slathered up her body to her mouth, making unbroken detours for a quick pass through her thoroughly aroused slit, tickling her hard, protruding clit, and over one of the rock hard nipples on her perky tits.

As he stood, Jack grabbed under Hayley's right knee and pulled it up to his hip. She kept it there when he released it and grabbed her waist. He lifted her up a couple of feet in one strong pull and pinned her against the wall with his body. Hayley instinctively brought her dangling legs around his hips and wrapped them tight.

"Oh, god," she kissed him, "come on, Jack," she kissed him, "fuck me, Jack," she kissed him, "fuck me!"

Jack was a little taken aback with his little sister's dirty, blunt, direct commands. Her talking like this wasn't exactly an everyday thing, but it quickly stoked the fire inside of him. He reached down to his rock hard cock standing up proudly underneath her and rubbed the tip through her blazing hot folds.

When she felt the head against her entrance, Hayley slid down quickly, enough to slip down onto the first few inches of him. "Oh, god," she moaned, feeling him beginning to spread her open. "Yessssss....".

Jack didn't hesitate to plunge up into her as his hands slipped to hold her by her thighs. Immediately, he began pounding his cock into her throbbing, wanting, begging pussy. If Hayley hadn't already been pressed tightly against the wall, Jack fucking her this forcefully would have had her bouncing off of it.

"Oh, shit, Jack!" she moaned into his ear, "fuck me. Oh fuck. Grab my boob, Jack."

Jack, very quickly and purposefully, grabbed her wrist and pulled her right arm up over her head and wrapped her hand around a clothes rack bar on the wall above her. If he was only going to be able to support her with one hand, she was going to have to help out. The hand he used to pull her arm up snapped down and squeezed around her bouncing tit.

"Oh," Hayley moaned. She took her free hand and squeezed it over his, pressing his touch harder into her supple, sensitive flesh. She could feel her hard nipple, pressing, pushing into the palm of his hand. "Oh, god," she said in a breathy whisper at his ear, "I can't believe this is the last time we're doing this. Oh shit, Jack, I'm gonna cum soon. Fuck! I'm gonna-". Jack, feeling her pussy contract, flutter and pulse around his pistoning shaft, turned into overdrive.

Pounding with abandon into his little sister, the charge that was laid from the first moment he watched her nipples get hard, while she innocently drank orange juice, detonated. The explosion of his cum blasted out into her quivering well.

"Oh SHIT! FUCK! OH!" Hayley started screaming as the relentless battering of her sex as Jack unloaded inside of her and her own electrical overload fired all of her cells at one to acknowledge existence. Every single millimeter of her body screamed, 'I AM HERE!'

Jack, though, had at least enough wits about him to slam his mouth over hers so that the top of the lungs screaming that Zooey would definitely be able to hear wouldn't be heard. Hayley, for her part, didn't really quiet her uncontrollable, pleasured outbursts. She was just screaming them into his panting mouth.

After about a minute, they began to calm down from their excitement and Jack slipped from her, pulling a mixture of their juices out along with his cock, and gently lowered her to stand on the floor. Hayley's legs, though, weren't that much in her control, and she just kept sliding down the wall, ending up sitting on the floor as she drew in big gulps of air.

Jack kneeled down with her. "Are you okay, Hayley?"

Hayley looked up at him with half-open, cloudy, unfocused eyes and said in heavy breaths, "Oh, I'm perfect, Jack." She smiled at him and let her head fall blissfully back against the wall.

Jack leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "That you are, little girl. That you are."

"You know," Hayley said with contented closed eyes and a satisfied, yet teasing, smile, "you're the only one that ever gets away with calling me that."

Jack chuckled. "Well, I'll feel privileged then." He reached out and grabbed his shorts from where they had been dropped on the floor. "You gonna be okay?"

Hayley nodded, eyes still closed. "Yeah, I just need a minute." She paused, for effect. "I don't know what happened, really, but I was getting ready to take my shower, and all of the sudden, somehow, all the energy was just drained from me." Her eyes opened and she looked at him with a smile and a twink in her eye, teasing him.

Jack chuckled a little at her joke, then his face got a little more serious. "I'll miss you."

Hayley's face dropped into a serious, deeply heartfelt expression. She just looked at him for a second, just on the edge of producing a tear, astonished that he had said that, remembering the deeper meaning that particular phrase had just between the two of them. "I'll miss you too, Jack."

Jack leaned forward and kissed her. Hayley brought her hand lightly up to his chest for a moment before they separated.

"Don't be sad," Jack whispered.

"I won't, Jack," Hayley whispered back, looking at him with her big, sad eyes. "I promise."

"We're okay?"

Hayley nodded rapidly with a small, forced smile. "We're perfect, Jack. Just...yeah."

"Alright, little girl," he said and gave her another kiss before he stood up and slipped back into his shorts. He reached his hand out to Hayley and she took his help to stand up. "I better go. Zooey said her showers were long, but we shouldn't really push it."

"Yeah," Hayley agreed.

With another kiss, Jack turned and disappeared from the bathroom, leaving Hayley alone. She brought her hands up to her lips, lightly pressing her fingers to the remnants of his kiss.

----

Deanna's blue eyes snapped open. An arm had been slung over from behind and was now trying to pull her closer to its owner. For the third time. She grabbed it and threw it off, flipping over onto her other side to face the annoyance. She smacked a sleeping College Guy square on the forehead, the loud crack echoing a little in the quiet hotel suite.

"Ow," he said sleepily, annoyed at the wake-up call, "what the fuck?"

"Alright," Deanna said, sitting up on her hip and holding the sheet up to cover her naked body. The three of them had all fallen asleep in the oversized bed, one male on either side of her, after the second go-around the night before. Dave hadn't stirred at all, but College Guy had been groping her in his sleep the whole time. "It's time for you to go," she stated matter-of-factly.

"What?" CG replied back, confused. "What do you mean? What time is it?" He started looking for a clock.

"Time for you to leave," Deanna said, getting progressively annoyed with him. She ripped the pillow from under his head and started pushing him off the bed.

"Jesus! What the fuck?!?" College Guy blurted out just as he almost fell out of the bed before his legs started working and he got his feet on the floor. "What the fuck is your problem?"

"You. You are my problem." Deanna slid off the bed, dragging the sheet with her and consequently leaving Dave's bare ass exposed to the room as he continued in his oblivious slumber laying on his stomach.

"What?" College Guy said unbelievingly while he began the process of finding and picking his clothes up from the floor. "What do you mean? I thought we had fun last night?"

"Yeah, we did, last night," she replied, emphasizing the fact that it was no longer last night. "And you served your purpose, but now you're inconsequential and, worse, you are pissing me off. So...get the fuck out."

College Guy had managed to get his pants on, and he had located and retrieved the rest of his clothes before Deanna decided it was all taking too long and began pushing him towards the door. He held his clothes in a big bundle in his arm as Deanna flung open the door and pushed him out into the hall. "You can get dressed out there."

"God, you're a fuckin' bitch!" he threw back at the cougar as she shut the door in his face. He started to slip his shoes on and caught a maid at the other end of the corridor looking in his direction, watching, obviously amused.

"What?" he yelled at her. It only made her giggle and continue on out of sight with her cart.

Inside the suite, Deanna, tired of carrying the sheet around and not really seeing much point in it anymore, took it off and tossed it back onto the bed. The way it landed managed to cover the lower half of Dave's ass, and he still hadn't managed so much as a small movement to show he was alive. Though, sound of shallow breaths revealed that he was.

Deciding what she needed now was a nice hot shower, Deanna headed across the bed area to the bathroom, her body with its bare milky white skin glowed in the beams of light slipping between the curtains. As she turned on the water and got the temperature adjusted to a nice, bearable flow of sauna-like heat, she noticed a phone on the wall by the sink counter with the huge mirror. After last night, he can at least buy me breakfast. She called and placed the order, enough coffee and food for the both of them, then stepped into the shower to wash the night, the dried sweat, and the dried cum off of her.

Emerging from the bathroom ten minutes later, with a plush white towel wrapped around her body and another one in her hand trying to dry her long, brown hair, Deanna realized her second problem of the morning: she had none of her stuff with her, besides the dress, heels and lingerie strewn on the floor. She needed a brush, and could probably use some clothes for now, unless she was going to wear the towel for the rest of the morning. Or just go naked. Ha. Bet he'd love that! I could put the dress back on, but I'm in no mood to try to squeeze back into all that right now.

Deanna saw Dave's overnight bag on the floor over by the closet. Maybe he's got a brush. Squatting down and rifling through his things, she found a brush to use. Deanna also decided on a plain white t-shirt and a fresh pair of boxers that Dave could 'lend' her. As she was pulling them from the bag, she heard a rattle. Finding the source, she pulled a prescription bottle out of a little pocket inside the bag. Hmm...what's this?

----

Stacy Marie came out of the bathroom. Everything was really quiet. She walked, naked, to the living room. Debbie was the only one that was in there, sitting on the floor, against the couch, slumped over and passed out. She was completely naked, too. Stacy turned and walked back into the hallway, stopping at Sully's bedroom door. Easing it open, trying to be quiet, Stacy saw Sully's naked body spread out on the bed. He had passed out too. Good.

Stacy Marie went back to the living room and quietly found all her clothes that had been flung around the room. She slipped her bra and panties back on, being as quiet as she could, and got back into her skirt and tank top as well.

She looked at Debbie. I should put some clothes back on her, too. I don't want her to realize what happened here before I want her to. Stacy Marie looked around. Don't have to bother with underwear, the slut didn't bother to wear any. It'll be hard enough to get a shirt and her shorts back on her. She located Debbie's shorts and went about slipping them back onto the unconscious blonde. It was hard to lift Debbie's body up enough with one arm and use the other one to slide the shorts up over her ass, but Stacy managed after working at it for about five minutes. The t-shirt was easy, Stacy just sat Debbie upright and slipped it down onto her. Then she grabbed Debbie around the chest, under the arms, and pulled her up onto the couch, where she laid her down. Debbie's head and an arm hung down off the couch as she was on her stomach. There, good enough. Stacy left her there like that and went about picking up all of Sully's clothes and tossed them back into his room.

Stacy Marie rushed around to retrieve any evidence. She grabbed the glass Debbie had been drinking out of and any drug paraphernalia that wasn't explicitly an everyday thing to have been there, making certain she had the little baggie those pills came in. Then she went over to the entertainment center and started sliding it out from the wall. It made a loud scraping sound as it edged across a nail in the floor. Stacy froze. She looked over at Debbie, who hadn't stirred. Then she glanced down the hallway for a few seconds. No sign of Sully. Thank god.

Very quickly she unhooked her VCR and returned all the cables to the places they should have been and managed to slide the entertainment center back to its original position without any sound. She grabbed her bag and stuffed it with all the stuff she was taking with her.

As she reached the door and looked the living room over one final time, she realized that this was the first night since graduation that she would be spending at home. She had been here every night fucking Sully and his sister. This night she had them both, together. And they had had each other. My work here is done. All that's left is one last thing. Talk to you later, Ebb.