Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I oblige, trailing a solitary finger over your lips, up and down that slit, getting wetter with each pass, up over and around your throbbing clit, then back to prod at your hole. A yelp seems to echo through the theatre as I slide that finger into you, all the way in in a single push, to my knuckle, buried inside you. You hold your breath, yet seem to gasp for air as my finger rests inside you, twisting slowly, curling within you to feel your walls throb around my digit.

Then it starts to move.

In and out my finger probes you, my wrist twisting it and driving it into you with abandon. Your hips rock up into the air, fucking my hand back in an erotic rhythm. My other hand comes to rest on your belly, easing your ass back down to the seat, and holding you there. I raise my head up so that you may get a glimpse of the look on my face. A look that tells you to be ready, because it's about to begin.

I dive my head back down, my mouth open and covering your pussy. Swiftly I flick my wrist back and forth, fucking my finger into your tight hole with slippery ease. Wiggling my hand violently and probing your pussy deeper, my tongue now slithers out, swirling wet circles around your swollen nub. Your body arches, my hand can do little to hold you down. My eyes drift up to you to see your reaction, your head turned to its side, mouth agape as if wanting to scream into the back of the seat. Then your eyes meet mine, and the look of ecstasy on your face drives me on.

Faster now I fuck you with my hand, and yet faster my tongue flutters over your clit. Pressing the flat of it into you, lapping at it, massaging it, fueling your desire to its fullest. My hand a blur now, fucking this pussy with wild abandon, my tongue out, dripping saliva onto your throbbing clit, flooding it, then swiping back out to lick it all up.

Your body begins to shudder as my tongue flutters and swirls over your clit in a fury. Your hand slaps against my head as your fingers wrap in my short hair, gripping and pulling as your body trembles out of control. My finger switches places with my tongue to fondle your clit; my tongue dives in to invade your pussy just as your orgasm washes over your body.

Wave after trembling wave your body shudders, a steady flow of your nectars fills my mouth, coating my tongue with sweet ecstasy as it laps at you, drinking you all up, and taking you down. Your pussy trembles before my mouth, I look down to it to watch your hole pulse out yet another small wave of juices, I lick that up as well.

Slowly your convulsions quiet down, your body trembling to a slight shake, and moving only to the rhythm of your heated breaths. Had you been loud? Were your screams only loud to me? Or did they alert the entire room? I lift myself up, wiping my chin with my fingers and licking my lips. Head spinning with pleasure as I look around the room to see that no one was watching.

Your hand takes mine and leads my dripping fingers to your mouth. I turn my head to watch you happily lick your juices off of my fingers, sucking hungrily like little cocks, trying to appease your lust. I smile as you pull me down to meet my mouth in another heated kiss.

We kiss for a moment, and then gaze at one another, giggling quietly as we realized just how torrid this whole act is. Just then, as I am about to get up and sit back on my seat, our row is interrupted by a bright light. The door to the theatre opened, and a young girl makes her way down the aisle, her head turning side to side as she strolls down. Had she seen our naked bodies, one atop the other, lazily laid out on the seats in our private corner?

You thought you saw her look our way, but nonetheless, she walked to near the front and disappeared into the sea of empty chairs. I then am able to get back up, my sweat laden body peeling from yours, and sit on my chair once again. You follow me soon after, sitting on my lap, straddling me, your hips grinding slow circles into my still erect cock. You stop my hand as it reaches for my shirt, leaning into my body, your breasts pressing into my chest, nipples grazing each other's.

Slowly your tongue snakes out and encircles my ear. You feel me twitch beneath you. "We're not done yet. I want the whole package." You whisper in a naughty purr.

Your nails rake down my chest as your raise your hips up off of me. Your feet planted firmly at my sides as you reach down with one hand, take my cock in your grasp once more, and play with it around the hole of your sopping pussy. You draw circles over your lips with my head, your juices the ink. You press your head into my chest as you guide my head to your opening, grinding your hips against my throbbing cock, sliding your lips up the length of me, coating me in dripping sex.

Back up you go, my head prodding once again at the tight little opening, your hips start to gyrate as I feel my head slide in. Your head thrashes back as I slide inside, your hips rocking, working me into you inch by inch. I groan as you tightly accept my full length inside you. Softly your thighs come to rest on mine, my cock resting deep inside you now, as your head rest on my chest and your breathing starts to slow.

Then as if possessed by an intrinsic hunger, your hips start to grind in me, gyrating in circles, swirling my cock inside you brushing against your walls, feeling your muscles grip me and massage me with each complete circle. Your control astounds me as I start to grind my hips back up into, but as I do, your weight bears down on me, telling me that you want control over this, I smile at you in agreement, and I see an approving smile through your lock covered face.

I watch in submissive delight as your body glows with a soft white outline, the rest of you shrouded in shadow as you move slowly up and down me, rocking slowly on me as if to a song within your imagination, your head rolling back and forth as you savor the feeling of the first cock inside you in six years.

Our breathing quickens as your pace does so also, faster now you start to grind, your hands braced atop my shoulders as you start to bounce on me, my cock sliding in and out of you easier now. My own hands are gripping your hips, guiding your body as you rise and fall on me, impaling yourself on my cock over and over again. Your heavy breathing turns to soft sighs and moans. I look past your bouncing body to see if anyone notices.

No one does. I return my gaze to the sight of your body bouncing faster now on me, my cock being milked harder, faster by your pussy. Your forehead rests against mine as you continue to ride me, slamming your pussy down onto me as you start to talk to me. Telling me how good my cock really does feel, how you're glad I was the first after so long, and how bad you want to make me cum. I can do nothing but nod in agreement as I gaze into your deep lust filled eyes, and manage to let out a grunt.


My hands slither up your body, taking your sweet breasts in my grasp. Slowly I knead them together as I watch in delight at your body riding me, your head rolling back and forth as my fingers roll your pert nipples between thumb and forefinger. Your hands run up your sides and into your hair as my head leans in to take a nipple between my lips. Nibbling, suckling softly like a baby at feeding I devour your nipple, lathering it up wet with saliva, then sucking it all off clean, causing your body to react by bouncing faster, harder.

I alternate breasts, and please the other just as good as the first, suckling and biting with a hunger fueled by your desire for pleasure. As I release my oral grasp of your breasts I sit back to watch your body glow in the light, the soft illumination blurring the motion of you atop me, in a dreamlike state, images flashing behind you, your body bouncing on mine, I pull you tightly to me, holding your body to mine, your head pressed into my shoulder, just as a couple makes its way up the aisle, past us, and through the door.

The door opens and light spills into our row, had they turned their heads, our naked bodies, one atop the other would have been in plain view. But they didn't. Second close call. Forgetting about them almost instantly, you resume riding my cock, switching from a slow, erotic grinding pace, to a frantic, wild abandon pace in a minutes time, your moans filling my ears, arms wrapped tightly around my neck as you ride me desperately, filling your hungry pussy with my cock, a feeling unfulfilled in years.


Your head leans into me, I feel your teeth sink into my shoulder softly, muffled whimpers bounce off my flesh as your teeth clamp down harder into my skin, I wince briefly as the pain quickly dissipates into bliss as your grinding slows, and your pussy begins to spasm on my cock. A pulsing sensation as warmth and a flood of wetness washes over me. You are coming.

Your body begins to shiver, shuddering violently as your riding rhythm is broken into short spasms of uncontrolled jolts. Your head shakes as my hands do little to control your movements. I can feel your pussy spasm still, your muffled moans open up to soft cries, and heaving breaths of passion. My cock throbs inside you as your orgasm finally begins to fade, your body begins to slow, and your breathing maintains a regular rhythm.

I run my hands over your back, up your head, cradling it in my shoulder gently. Almost simultaneously our thoughts drift to Kaylee, thanking her dearly in our thoughts for allowing us both this pleasure. Our heads lift, and greet each other with a sly grin. We both look around, marveling at the fact that not one patron has discovered our escapade of lust. Boldly you stand, my hand in yours walking around to the back of the seats.

You stand now behind me, bent over the back of the chair, my hand in yours, as you whisper in my ear, "Come here stud, it's almost over."

I don't know if you mean the movie or our moment of ecstasy, but I stand, not caring already who sees us and who doesn't. I walk behind the seats and position myself up against you, leaning down my chest pressed to your back as it arches up against me. My tongue slides out and caresses the nape of your neck, down your back, then back up over your shoulders. Your head turns back to look at me with a hungry, passionate look of desire burning in your eyes.

"From behind, put it in me." your lips mouth to me.

I place my hands under you, wrapping loosely around your belly as my other hand guides my cock to your pussy once more. Slowly I slide my cock back into your pussy, your legs sliding apart as I enter you. My hands run up and down your back as I feel my cock throb inside you. This isn't going to last long as this excitement has been building all night long, and I have been toying with eruption for some time now.

The excitement if standing naked in the back of the dimly lit theatre, a nude blonde beauty bent over before me, my cock pummeling away at her pussy, and the fact that anyone can see us at anytime sends my mind into overload. My hips start to fuck you fast, deep, pushing your body into the back of the seat in a rhythmic fuck.

Your pussy tight in this position, coating my cock in your love juices, and aiding in penetration, I continue to fuck your pussy hard. Over and over, faster and faster my hips buck into you, the soft slapping sound of my flesh against yours muffled by the sound of the ongoing movie.

You do your best to look back to watch my body ram into yours over again, but the force of each thrust sends waves of pleasure through you, your head drops back down to stifle your screams into the seat. Deeper each thrust goes, my cock burying itself in the heated depths of your body. Grunts and groans, sighs and moans, now become part of the soundtrack as my pace quickens, faster and faster ramming my cock into you.

Your back arches, arms extended as my arms wrap around you, hands gliding up the front of your body up over your tits. I roll your nipples as your head kicks back and your mouth drops open. You want to let out a deafening scream of ecstasy as your next climax washes over you. You hold back. Taking my hand in your and leading it to your mouth, my fingers enter your mouth as your lips clamp down around it, a stifled cry vibrates my digits as your body begins to shudder that familiar feel of you coming.

Your body begins to buck wildly, my own body trying desperately to maintain my rhythm, my hands grip your ass as it shakes before me, soft yelps escaping your lips and reverberating into the spacious theatre. I thought I saw a head turn. But I did not care; my goal was to keep you on high.

As your orgasm continues, your body still shaking, your pussy still contracting, my hands knead into your ass cheeks, savoring the last feeling of your climax on my cock, my hands meets your cheeks with a resounding slap. Your body reacts with a jump; a soft whisper of "yesss" meets my ears. Once more my hand meets your other cheek, another whisper, and a final twitch of your pussy on my cock. Your body flies up, turning around swiftly as your mouth meets mine, your body pressed to me.

We kiss heatedly, tongue lashing about at one another, bodies upright and grinding against each other in plain view of everyone in front of us. Swiftly you drop to your knees, your hands trailing down my body, over my chest, then wrapping around my waist, pulling me closer, pulling my cock closer to your lips.

You open wide once more, grip the base of my cock with one hand, the other hand digging into my ass cheeks. You jerk my cock furiously, your lips wrapped around my shaft just above your grip, both fucking me in a frantic bobbing motion. Slurping and sucking, saliva falling from my cock, your lips, onto your tits. Like an animal you devour me, my knees become weak.

I can feel my cum boiling over in my sac, my sac which now rests in your sensual hands, cradling, caressing me. You suck me off harder, releasing my cock with an audible smack as your hand continues on stroking me. You look up to me with hungry eyes, almost begging me to quench your thirst.

I look down at you; your body glistening, beautiful blonde vixen knelt before me, begging me to give her what she desires. My hips start to move, fucking your hand, your mouth in a quick rhythm. I'm so close. Your mouth covers me one last time, burying myself deep into your throat, your moans sending erotic vibrations through my already tingling cock, and then you release me.

You lean back against the back of the chair, eyes fixed on me, darting only between my face and my cock. A cock which has never left your grasp since you fell to your knees before me. Fast, hard, relentless is how you stroke me, a look of determination across your face, your mouth open, mouthing obscenities, pleas, and erotic noises, urging me on. The world has fallen silent. I can hear nothing but the heated breaths and grunts from my mouth. I watch as the world slows down, my hips seem to buck in a slow motion blur as it happens.

Your mouth opens wide, your hand working me frantically as my cock spasms violently in your grasp. My hips convulse as I know I grunted loud. The first wave of my orgasm splashes hard against your chin, your tongue searching for the first taste of me, just as the second spurt falls across your lips. You growl hungrily as your tongue washes it off your face, as pulses and throbs, spitting drop after drop of my cum onto your heaving breasts.

Your hand finally releases me and my grip takes over, massaging myself, milking out the rest of my huge climax onto your tits. Your hand slide over your cum drenched breasts, rubbing it into your milky white flesh, lifting one breast at a time to your lips, your tongue snaking out to lap up whatever it can reach. What it can't reach is wiped up by a solitary digit, and suckled sweetly into your mouth. I watch you devour my gift as time seems to catch up with itself, sounds can be heard, and the audio of the movie as it comes to an end.

As the credits for the film begin to roll, I thought I could hear soft applause coming from the front of the theatre, for us of for the film I do not know. I sink to my knees and sit on the floor beside you. You snuggle up next to me and run your hands up and down my arms. "Incredible." You say.

"As are you." I answer, reaching over the seat for our clothes just as the house lights brighten up slightly and soft footsteps can be heard making their way up the aisle towards us.

We remain still, covered hastily in our garments, but really dressed still only in perspiration and the afterglow of intense sex. As the last person makes her way out the door, she seemed to turn her head in our direction, passing a sexy sly grin our way just as she disappears through the door. We'll never know if she knew or not.

We stand and get dressed hastily, fix our hair, and make our way through the exit, passing the entering cleaning crew as we leave. We giggle to each other as our public escapade comes to an end.

"Let's hurry, catch Kaylee as she comes home." You say to me with a wicked grin upon your face.

"Yes, lets." I answer as we hurry to your car, ready to share our experience with her, and perhaps start a new one.

12