Closer, My God to Thee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time he did it, Grace moaned and he snorted. Her legs were locked behind his back. He lowered his head and licked his tongue all around her neck, laving her stiff and swollen nipples. Then he nipped at her neck. Pulling out, he flipped her around with his hand and wrapped his tail around her neck. He squeezed, tightening his tail at the same time, fucking her. Grace turned her head and kissed him, which he allowed. Grace couldn't hold it anymore, it was building and building, and she began to cry out. Simultaneously, Lucifer, seeing his bride satisfied and in the throes of orgasm, let his own head fall and pushed into her, spilling his hot, thick seed into her womb. He almost impaled her with his horn, and the only sign of his climax was the savage baring of his fangs. He slowed, then stilled, carefully extracting himself from Grace. She put her hand up to his face reverently, and he violently jerked her to him and kissed her passionately, to which Henry made disgusted squishing noises in the back of his throat. Strange that a passionate kiss would make him want to vomit and not the fucking part, but hey, there it was. In fact, he was hoping that the tryst had been enough, and that she'd forgotten about him until she whispered, sweat drying,

"I've brought you a gift. I've brought you a sacrifice. He's a man of the cloth."

The Devil looked at his whore with something like adoration, if that was possible.

"Shall I do the honors? Or would you like to?" Henry began to panic and jerk. This couldn't be good.

Grace smiled and nodded, then Lucifer stood, pulling her to her feet. She let go, cautiously at first, and took a tentative step on shaky legs. Blood and cum were both drying on her thighs. "Ok, then, my Lord. Your Wish is ever my command." She trained her eyes on Henry, who began to weep, deeming the screaming useless.

Grace picked up the nasty looking dagger and approached slowly. Henry shook his head, "Please Grace, don't."

She stood in front of him and sighed. She regarded him for what seemed like ages. Then she spoke slowly, making her words count. "Henry. I'm so so very sorry you don't, or can't understand my need to do this. Try to see this as a one-way ticket to Heaven."

Henry screamed "I will go to Heaven and I'll return as an angel of MY God to seek vengeance!!" he cried hysterically.

Grace smiled, without warmth this time, the light reaching her cold eyes not at all. "Oh, yes? Well then," she leaned in close, so close her breath tickled his ear, "why don't you see if your God can save you now..." She waited a beat, looking around expectantly than glanced behind her. Lucifer's eyes flared and he nodded.

Turning around again, she held the knife up to his throat and whispered, "I guess he's busy. I'm sorry." She kissed Pastor Henry McKinley on the cheek, and whispered, "Oh-Happy Halloween, Henry," and savagely slashed the knife across his throat.

Excruciating pain, then there was nothing.

12