Closer to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled. "Oh, you're a drinking guru? I remember a girl who looked a lot like a younger version of you, saying that anyone who bothered with alcohol was stupidly killing brain cells they couldn't afford to lose."

"I did go to college..." she teased. "I cannot believe you remember that." Talia's brown eyes sparkled as I helped her into the cab of the truck. When I pulled myself into my seat, I pointed out that I didn't just remember, it had actually been the school's unofficial anti-drinking slogan for a few years, and we still used it in some of the DARE week presentations. "Oh, my God," she groaned. "I wanted to make an impact on that school, I just never realized I actually had."

I had a horrible thought in my head and before it was even fully formed, it was out of my mouth. "You don't think it's weird..." I stopped myself, mainly because I had no idea how to actually ask her for the reassurance I needed.

"No, Baxter, I don't think it's weird that you taught me and now you're dating me. After all, ten years ago, I was your student, and now I'm pretty much trying to figure out if I can ask you to come back to my place tonight without looking like a total ho-bag."

I gave her a smile. "I'm pretty sure that will be easy to accomplish since I'm not about to be trapped in the FwB zone...we're dating. I'm not going to change you...you won't try to rush me to further commitment...but we are going to spend at least several weekend evenings together every month for the conceivable future. So no, you will not be a total ho-bag." I reassured her.

"Oh, it's like that?" she asked me with a side glance. Thankfully, I hadn't offended her. Her tone wasn't just playful, it was downright flirty.

I nodded. "It's just like that." I slid my hand across the bench seat and took her closer hand. "So, you're not going to freak out if I ask you if you'll allow me to taste you tonight?"

Watching her squirm in her seat made me feel like a man for real. "Well, you do have a very wicked tongue."

As we pulled into the parking space at Loves Seafood, I flicked the mentioned appendage out and wiggled it at her. She shocked the hell out of me by leaning over and sucking my tongue into her mouth and teasing the tip of it with her own. Fuck, it felt so good I almost forgot to throw the truck in park before I turned to her. Out kisses turned heated. Very heated. It took more willpower than I would have believed I had to pull back from those full, soft, warm, silken lips. "I'm going to feed you. Then we are going to find the nicest hotel room two teachers can afford and I'm going to eat your pussy until they kick us out because you've been screaming my name so fucking much." I barely recognized my own voice. It was deep and gravelly with more desire and need than I'd ever felt before.

Talia was panting so hard she could only nod. My eyes raked her body and her arousal was evident in every line of her body. She licked her lips as if trying to catch another taste of my mouth. Her nipples were hard enough that I could see their imprint against the blue of her dress. I almost jumped out of the truck lest I grab her and take her then and there on the seat. I forced myself to walk calmly around the truck and open her door. It gave both of us a chance to pull ourselves together. But then I opened the door and fuck all if her legs weren't begging for me to bend down and lick them.

It took everything in me to help her from the truck and into the restaurant. While Jacob had been tackling Fandango, I had reserved us a table using Open Table, so we were shown directly to our table. The waiter was efficient and had our drinks back quickly and kept them filled all evening. While we were waiting on him to bring out the dynamite shrimp and creamy spinach dip we would ultimately share for our appetizer, Talia grabbed her phone and scooted over close to me. "Okay, so I have a quick suggestion to offer to amend what you said in the truck. Because we are definitely getting a room...trying to do highway driving while I'm distracting you with my mouth on your dick is a great and horrible idea. But I suggest that we hit a Walmart so we don't have to do a walk of shame in the morning."

I couldn't not agree with her. "But some time, I want to feel your pretty mouth sucking me off on a back country road."

"Fine, but I want to do the same thing one night at City Park...never did get to make out there like everyone else when I was in high school." She explained at the curious look I gave her. Quickly moving on, she continued, "So we'll hit Walmart, grab an outfit each to wear back in the morning, toothbrushes and such..." Talia had always been a big planner. Her outlines were things of beauty.

"And condoms, definitely some condoms." I reminded her.

As we ate our really awesome appetizers, we looked through the hotel app on her phone before finally settling on the Springhill Suites by Marriot near the highway. There was a small argument over the fact that as soon as we made the decision, she used the app to book the room, meaning she paid for the damn thing. I was a proud, small town southern man that stuck in my craw. By the time our waiter came for our entrée selections, we had reached a compromise. Since I'd paid for the movie and would be paying for dinner, she would swallow her pride and let me pay at Walmart, and I could give my card for incidental at the hotel...while she paid for the room.

I noticed that she stayed cuddled up to me as we ordered. I fucking loved it. First of all she looked, smelled and felt great, but even beyond that, I felt wanted. I felt cherished. I was sure that we were getting a shit ton of looks, a white guy of a certain age sitting there all hugged up with a black woman who was damn near young enough to be his daughter. So that was only technically. Talia's parents were a full seven years older than me. Still, as sure as I was that we were getting strange looks; that was exactly how much I didn't give a rat's ass. I had never, ever felt the way I did that evening and many evenings sense. If I had known that kind of feeling was possible, I'd have never married my bitch of an ex-wife. We talked about things that I'd never even considered date topics, like politics and history and the human effect on climate change...things I was actually interested in. All while cuddled up with my thumb rubbing up and down the expansive mound of her full, round, sexy breast and her hand trailed up and down the inside of my thigh.

We only separated when our entrees were set in front of us. In the back of my mind her food choice had further cemented our compatibility. "Why don't I get the fried shrimp dinner and you get the fried scallops and we can create our own combo plate and save three bucks?" It seemed like a great idea to me so we went with it.

The meal was great, perfectly cooked and enough that we both ended up needing boxes. Thankfully, Walmart ended up being on the way to the hotel. Since it was so late we entered the store on the grocery store side, so we came to the women's clothing section first. Watching her shop was an interesting look into Talia's thinking process. She had had more forethought than I had and grabbed a buggy on the way into the store. We stopped at the jeans and she grabbed two pairs of 'skinny jeans'. She held them up to her hips critically and put the twelves back while the tens went into the shopping cart. I'd have assumed that we'd go right down the aisle and she would pick a shirt. But nope, instead we walked to the ladies underwear section. I must have showed my surprise on my face because she explained. "Before I commit to those jeans, I need to make sure they have a pack of thongs in my size. Plus, what kind of shirt I get depends on the types of bras they have that I can fit."

"Damn, women's clothing is complicated." I chuckled.

She made a cute little scrunched up face. "You have no idea. Like, I'd love to get a super cute little thing like that," she pointed to a lacy thong hanging on a rack. "But you never know what has been against the part of those that I have to put against my kitty-kat. So just no. they would be an option if I could wash them before the morning...but won't work in our situation." Instead, she grabbed a pack of cotton thong panties in plastic packaging...even making sure that the package was undamaged. I noticed that she bypassed several other packs that cost more, or didn't contain any black panties. The bra was a real challenge. It took her a while to find one she liked. Then she immediately apologized. "I'll get this."

"Why?" I took it from her and tossed the black embroidered underwire bra into the cart, checking the tag surreptitiously as I did.

"Because it's almost forty bucks." She said as if I were asking a silly question. "It's the only one I can find that came even close to my size, though."

I leaned down and gave her a long slow kiss. "Stop worrying about my pocket. I'm getting Walmart, you're getting the room. You're gonna hurt my pride...then I'll have to punish you."

The shiver that shook her was delicious. "I'm tempted to hurt your pride just so I can see what the punishment would be."

"Oh, Darlin', you don't actually have to do anything to earn one, if you want a spankin'...just let me know." I leaned next to her ear to whisper. That got me another delicious shiver. God, I wanted that woman so damn bad. I stood back and spoke more firmly. "Let's get this done. I need you."

I guess the underwear were the hardest thing for her, because it only took her a second to pick out a light gray, round neck, long dolman sleeved pullover. Then it was on to the men's section. I had needed some new jeans anyway, so I grabbed three different 'wash'ed pairs of Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. men's relaxed jeans in my size and tossed them into the cart. "See, it's all even now." I threw her a challenging smile. She just laughed and shook her head. We moved on to shirts and I found an awesome Marvel Punisher long sleeved, graphic tee. Made sure that it was in my size and tossed it in. At work I wore a lot of polos, so when I was off the clock, I hated shirts with a collar. A four pack of tank tee-shirts and a five pack of tagless boxer briefs, all of them navy blue, and a ten pack of low cut socks went in the buggy and I was good. "All our underwear is pretty much the same, so it all comes in packs." I said in the same informative way she'd told me about the panty issues women had.

"Men are very simple creatures...aren't they?" she shot back. Then we had to go and grab her some lotion. "This one is more of a black thing than a woman thing." She said with a smile. The next few stops saw us both throwing things into the cart. Toothpaste, it was cool that we used the same kind and both hated the paste, only buying the gel. Toothbrushes, small things of body wash, deodorants, the much needed condoms. I was a bit proud as I grabbed the twelve pack of Magnum condoms. I'd been more than a little blessed below the belt. I never needed any of the outrageous sizes, but I did like the fact that I needed the large rather than just average sized condoms. The pride was replaced by shock when Talia reached out and put the twelve pack back in favor of the thirty-six pack. "No need to have to run to Walmart every weekend."

"You are trying to make my ass fall in love with you." I accused.

She laughed at me. "No, I'm just not going to lie about what I want and need."

I just nodded solemnly. "Yup...trying to make me fall in love."

That time she gave me a naughty look made a move that damn near brought me to my knees as it erotically rubbed her ass against me while she was turning to the shelf. She grabbed a tube of Astroglide Diamond Sillicone gel lube. "They probably don't sell this at the Walmart back home. But if I decide that I want you in love with me...you'll need it to get a Magnum dick into my tight little ass." She whispered as she tossed a second one into the cart.

I really hoped we had everything, because after that taunt, I needed to get her in the hotel as fast as humanly possible. As we headed to the registers, we passed some left over school clearance items...there were two medium sized backpacks for five bucks each, one little boy blue and the other a bright ass pink. Without missing a beat or a step, I tossed them in the buggy and pulled us into the self-checkout. I was incapable of small talk at that point. I didn't even pay attention to the total. I didn't care. Talia was standing behind me and her hands were rubbing my butt, so I was just a really happy bastard.

We made it to the truck without an incident, but as soon as we were safely inside the cab, I was all over her. My kisses were fierce, but met and welcomed. Her tits felt amazing overfilling my hands. If we didn't get control of ourselves, by the grace of God, we'd have fucked right there in the cab of my truck in a Walmart parking lot. That was just the truth. Thankfully, for our jobs anyway, we did get control of ourselves before we went too far...stupid teacher contracts with their damn morality clauses. It was with shaking hands that I managed to get the truck started. "Okay, gonna need two favors...one, don't say anything else until we get into the hotel room...and two, please put our stuff in the backpacks by the time we get there."

Talia nodded and did as I begged. If her hands were shaking too...I sure as hell didn't blame her. I may have broken a few traffic laws getting us to the hotel, but we didn't get caught so I called it a win. I kind of took things as meant to be when check in went smooth as buttermilk. The room was clean and I was really grateful for that. I was even more grateful for the fact that as soon as the door was closed behind us, Talia pushed me down onto the couch in the living room area and our passion went back up in flames.

Shit, just kissing Talia was better than most of the sex I'd ever had. She was completely into the kiss. Her passion ran hot and made mine flare even hotter. As we feverishly made out, her nimble fingers made short work of my buttons. It took me longer to manage the one button holding her sweater closed than it did for her to get half my shirt unbuttoned. Our mouths did pause in their needy kissing and sucking and nipping as we got rid of our outer most layers of clothing. Her dress straps were slipped down and I pushed it down to meet the skirt that was bunched up around her hips where they straddled mine. Talia sat up, putting her wet, hot center directly on the hot, tight bulge that was uncomfortably filling the front of my slacks. "Goddamn it Woman, you are so fucking sexy it's fucking crazy, how are you even real?" I breathed. Her big, full, tits bounced so hard they almost bounced out of the black, lacy, little bra with thin straps and some sort of half cups.

"I'm real, and I'm fabulous." She joked. "But you know you're pretty damn hot too, Bax." Her hands had bunched my tee shirt up as far as they could, so I assumed that she had stopped for a very good reason, so that the offending article could be removed. I ran my hands up her sides as I sat up before she had to ask. My stomach was fit and taunt even if there was only a little bit of definition to my abs. I'd never been a hairy guy, so the brown chest hair, just starting to gray, was fairly sparse. My nipples were small as men's always were, but they were hard as hell. So hard that I found myself hoping that she'd wait to pay them some attention until our second round. Before that thought could be followed by another, Talia purred and dropped her mouth back to mine. I took advantage of the resumption of our kisses to undo the four hooks of her sexy bra. I insanely thought about the fact that I'd never been with any woman who'd needed more than two of the damn things. I got it of her shoulders and down her arms then tossed it in the direction of the desk she had set the book bags containing our overnight supplies.

Fuck her tits were incredible, so hot and heavy in my hands. Her nipples were hard and strongly pressed into my palms. Almost searing me with their simple presence. I thanked God for having given me the desire to help the baseball, track and swim teams. Thanks to that, I was strong enough that when I slid my hands up Talia's thighs and got a grip on the thong-bared ass of my sexy date, I was able to stand up and carry her into the bed room. I stood her up on the floor at the foot of the bed. That was the first moment that I realized she still had on her shoes. I took a slight step away and her dress gave up the fight, slithering down her legs to pool on her feet. For a long moment, I allowed my eyes to feast. Her lipstick was gone thanks to all out kisses, and her lips were swollen by the same activity. She was breathing like we'd just hiked a mountain...so hard that her breasts were shivering and shaking as they bounced. Fuck, her tits were beautiful. They sat high on her chest and it was easy to see that she had been outside a lot over the summer in a top or swimsuit that was shaped like the bodice of her dress. It had left triangles of lighter brown skin where it had hidden her areolas. Those were sexy themselves, they pointed perfectly forward, about the size of a silver eagle dollar coin. They held her nipples which looked like brown pencil erasers. My mouth watered at the thought of sucking at those.

What happened next was the single most sexy thing to have happened to me in my life, before then. It was so hot that I didn't even mind that I was going to be able to peruse the rest of her gorgeous body at that point. Talia took a step back, knelt on the dress, and quick as a wink, she had my pants unbuttoned. Looking up at me she smirked. "I think we should give him a little reprieve. I could feel him throbbing against my pussy a minute ago."

I groaned. Then I damn near wept in joy and pleasure as she pushed my boxer briefs out of her way. As a white guy, who'd played sports with guys of all colors for most of my life, I'd always been proud of my eight and three-quarter inch long schlong. With a width of a little over two inches, it sure as hell wasn't a pencil dick either. I had never been happier with what God had blessed me with than in the moment that Talia looked at my dick and cooed in happiness. "I must have been very, very good in a past life." I told her with a smirk of my own.

"Well then so was I, because I get to suck and fuck this bad boy." She told me with a smile. "This isn't your first blow job, is it? I know that ladies don't do such a thing, and I'm guessing that you always date ladies."

I laughed, then laughed a little harder when my laughter caused my dick to jump in her hot little hands. "I've had blow jobs. You'd be amazed how many ladies will suck a dick rather than fuck it." I said honestly. "Not going to lie and say this one won't probably end up being my favorite, you have a mouth that was made for them."

She leaned forward and licked her pink tongue around the almost purple head. When she leaned back, there was a very thin bead of precum connecting us still. She licked her lip breaking the connection. "You know the first time I heard that was in high school." She pressed a soft kiss to the very tip then licked the slit. "I also learned that I cannot fit my fist in my mouth, but I can fit a coke can...it wasn't until college that I learned that I don't have a gag reflex."

She lowered her head taking me into her mouth. It felt so good I almost lost my head. "Then, maybe you just have a mouth made for blowing me." I groaned as I was inundated with waves and waves of pleasure. Talia didn't just take me deep, she actually fucked my dick with her mouth taking the two steps forward three steps back approach as she thrust and retreated on my cock. "Holy fucking God almighty, Talia...fuck!" I moaned my hands clenching into fists at my side. I could literally feel her smile around my cock and fuck all if I didn't damn near embarrass myself by cumming too soon.