Closer to Home

Story Info
My sister visits and we put on a show.
3.3k words
4.52
57.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been five weeks since my humiliating 41-0 wrestling defeat to Team Slade. A handicap tag match that my girlfriend Sam so kindly set-up, as she enjoys watching me dominated on the wrestling mats.

The match came with a forfeit, I have to give Sam an orgasm, whenever, wherever, however she chooses for every point I lost by, and until I'm done I have to fully abstain.

And after five weeks she still hasn't reached the end of her prize, as she has dragged it out, enjoying my ordeal nearly as much as her reward. But despite having reached 40, it's unlikely that I'll get to the magic 41 tonight, as we have my sister, Lina, coming over to visit and staying the night, which will cramp my style somewhat...which I think was Sam's plan when she invited her!

Before she arrives let me describe Lina. Unsurprisingly, we have some physical similarity, although she's very slightly shorter than me about 5' 4" tall, a little slimmer weighing around 118 pounds, but whereas I have brown hair and eyes, Lina is blond (albeit dyed) with blue eyes. And at 26 years old there is a 10 year age gap between us, but there is a definite family resemblance, looking at her is like looking at me a decade ago.

Lina has arrived, she is dressed and ready to go. She looks great, wearing a black, fitted jumper, tight fit jeans and black, low heeled ankle boots. At the same time that I let in Lina, Sam comes down the stairs also dressed for a night out, wow she looks so hot. But then again after weeks of deprivation she could wear a hemp sack and I'd still but turned on by her. However, she is actually wearing a white buttoned shirt, a short, dark-green pleated skirt, sheer black pantyhose and black heels. It's so not fair how this girl knows how to turn me on and that I am not able to jump her right here and right now, hehe.

"Ok Becky, we're ready, so go and get changed and we'll hit the bar." Sam directs. The as I walk by she whispers "skirt and hose, please."

As Sam as requested, I dress in a grey long sleeve t-shirt, a short denim skirt, sheer grey pantyhose and flat loafers. I make my way back downstairs, where Lina and Sam are waiting to go out.

We leave the house and make the relatively short walk to the local bar, Sam looks like an Athenian goddess, being the tallest anyway and in high heels she stands around 6 inches taller than Lina and me, which I had in mind when I chose my flats.

We reach the bar and head to the table Sam had reserved, the booth we had sat at on our first date and several times since, as it's Sam's favourite spot.

"I'll get the drinks in." Lina offers "But uggh, look at the queue at the bar; I may be some time!"

As Lina makes her way across the rooms, Sam watches her go and then speaks.

"Okay, it's payback time." Sam purrs quietly "I want you to do for me what I did for you the first time we came here."

"I'm not giving you a footjob in public, especially when my sister could come back at any moment." I protest.

"Becky, you know the rules, whenever, wherever and however I want it until you have paid off your forfeit. Well you still owe me one, and for the last one, this is what I want." Sam asserts "Anyway, Lina will be a while, so if you hurry up you have nothing to worry about."

I know she's right, that was the agreement, so I should just get on with it. I slip off my right shoe and trail my foot up Sam's leg. I can see the look of excitement on Sam's face already, she's like a kid on Christmas morning. With the ball of my foot I find her crotch, and start to massage her pussy. Sam's face looks so sexy, I mean she's a beautiful young woman anyway. But with the look of growing contentment and suppressed bliss, as she tries to hide her increasing euphoria, she looks stunning.

It's been a few minutes that my attentions have been focussed between Sam's legs and I can sense she is in the midst of a muted but still obviously gratifying orgasm. When I feel the climax has subsided, I relax my ministrations but keep my foot pressed against her throbbing mound, allowing my toes to brush against her clit.

"Finally. I thought that was going to take forever." An exasperated Lina pronounces, as she returns to the table and deposits the drinks.

Startled I quickly attempt to pull my foot away from between Sam's legs. But Sam is having none of it, clamping her thighs shut, trapping my foot in position.

"Long wait to get served?" I ask, trying to sound innocent, in faux sympathy for her long absence.

"No, I was served a few minutes ago." Lina responds "I'm talking about waiting for you pervs." She adds, giggling and adding a wink.

Sam and I both immediately blush a bright and burning hot shade of red.

"Was it that obvious?" Sam asked, through the shattered belief that she had delivered an Oscar worthy performance as 'woman not getting a footjob'.

"Don't worry, I don't think anyone else saw. Is that something you girls do often?" Lina presses, showing her curiosity.

"Not really no." Sam replies "But your sister owed me, so we decided to be a bit naughty."

WE??? Cheeky madam, making it sound like I was involved in the decision making!

"What do you mean, owed?" Lina continues.

"Sam, don't." I say sternly, stopping my girlfriend exposing my sex life to my little sister.

"No, please go on Sam, don't listen to Becky, I want to hear about it." Lina presses further.

With that Sam starts, she tells the story of how we first wrestled, the sexual outcomes. Our first date at this very table, and how I'd been the one getting a footjob that night. She then went on to tell the story of my defeat and humiliation against the Slade sisters, and how she's been teasing me for weeks, keeping me sex starved and how tonight was her final little plan for payback.

The stories and Lina's interruptions to ask question after question have taken nearly two hours and two bottles of wine, but finally Sam and Lina have finished the dialogue on the subject of wrestling, sex, pantyhose and my aptitude for getting women off. And all of this time Sam has maintained her hold on my foot, slyly working her crotch against it for hours.

"Ok, can we go back to your house now?" Lina asks.

"It's still early, don't you want to get another drink and we can talk about something other than how many women have sat on my face." I respond quietly but bluntly through my shame.

"No, I want to go back to your place. And I want to see you and Sam wrestle!" Lina asserts.

"Well Becky will win. But I'm up for it if Becky is." Sam answers.

I can't believe this, but hey, how much more mortifying can this evening get. So what the hell, if this quenches Lina's fascination, I'll do it.

"Alright, let's go. But if we are going to do it, we need to do it properly. Time limit, rules, submissions and scores." I declare.

"Of course." Sam retorts, rolling her eyes towards Lina.

Lina has already stood up, and waiting for us to leave. She marches us all the way home, driving the pace in her excitement. We arrive home in around half the time it took us to make the outbound walk at the start of the evening.

"Ok, let's just wrestle in the living room. There's enough floor space and we don't need mats." Sam volunteers.

"Fine by me." I reply.

"Ok, let's go then." Lina encourages. "A 20 minute time limit, submission only match. Go." She adds, clicking the timer on her iPhone.

Sam and I are not even ready, we haven't even kicked off our shoes, let alone changed for the match but we walk towards each other, she is looming above me still in her heels, as we lock up and kick our shoes away as we tumble to the rug.

As predicted, I take control, rolling Sam into a body scissor, full nelson combo. Showing off slightly for my sister, I torture Sam in the hold more than I would if it was just a private match between us. So it doesn't take long for Sam to give her first submission. I release the holds and rolling away, I relocate myself into a kneeling position, ready to restart. A few seconds later a slightly breathless Sam manages to hoist herself onto her knees too and Lina calls 'go' again.

I move quickly to regain my control of my girlfriend, and keen to give an exhibition of my wrestling skill to Lina, I grab Sam's legs and roll her into a Boston crab. Pulling the hold on tight, displaying my victim to my audience of one. Sam's skirt has ridden right up, showing off the full length of her gorgeous nylon clad legs and even more, revealing to our guest that she had nothing else on beneath them to maintain her modesty.

"Haha, Sam, you're looking a bit moist down there." Lina mocks candidly, as she's seeing Sam's soaking crotch for the first time.

"Submit." Sam retorts, obviously as much through embarrassment as pain.

Taking a little pity on Sam, my next assault is less fierce, I simply roll her onto her back and sit astride her in a schoolgirl pin, sitting down on her belly. Obviously this doesn't hurt like the other holds, but it is nonetheless demeaning to be held, powerless under another woman, without the ability to escape, at her mercy until either you give up through shame or she decides to do something else with you. I can feel Sam's shame growing and her will sapping, after all I have been perched on top of her for over 2 minutes now. Honestly, it's taken a super human will power on my part too, not to move forward to ride her pretty, reddened face, here and now, given my ever growing, hyper aroused state!

"Sam. Tag me." Lina offers, holding out her hand to Sam as she does.

"What the fuck?" I counter, at this unexpected turn of events.

But neither Sam nor Lina say anything in response, they simply touch and in a second Lina attacks me.

"Hey, not fair." I say as Lina knocks me off Sam, flattening me.

"The match seemed a bit one-sided, so I think this is fair." Lina responds. Jumping on top of me as she speaks.

I am now trapped in a similar position beneath Lina that I had just had Sam held in, with Lina maybe slightly higher up my torso, practically sitting on my breasts, as she leans forward grabbing my wrists, she secures my arms above my head, pinned to the carpet.

I acquiesce for a moment, lying still as I'm restrained beneath my new opponent. Looking up I see her firm breasts, pretty face and piercing blue eyes. Now I realise quite how uncontrollably horny I am. I swear if Lina wasn't wearing jeans, I would be trying to force her up higher onto my face, so I could bury it in her crotch... and this is my sister for heaven's sake!

I need to do something about this, before I do something that I can't 'walk back' tomorrow. With that I summon up all the resistance I can, bucking and twisting. Taking advantage of Lina's inexperience and lack of technique, I am able to free myself and I can now go on the offensive. Seizing my opportunity I snatch Lina from behind and pull her down into a headscissor hold. I don't apply much power from the off, as I need a moment to get my composure back. But after a few seconds, I start to build the pressure.

"Ahhh shit. I submit." Lina squeals.

"Regretting getting on the mats with me yet?" I taunt.

"Yes, I'm done." Lina answers, whilst still lying on her back.

"Oh no. you tagged in and the clock's still running, so you're in!" I reply forcefully.

With that, I re-engage with Lina. This time twisting her into a Boston Crab, as I had done earlier to Sam.

"I think you should get a taste of what Sam was willing to go through to entertain you. Just be grateful you're not wearing a skirt, so you don't have the indignity of having your legs out and lady parts on display." I expound.

I apply the hold firmly but not spitefully, not as hard as I had applied it to Sam before. Although I do aim to force a submission, so with that in mind I very slowly build the pressure.

"Do you want to submit?" I ask. This must be hurting now, I reason.

"No. I'm fine." Lina responds quickly.

Ok, seems like time to turn up the power and force the submission. But before I get chance to do so, pow, I'm hit from behind by I don't know what. I am launched forward, involuntarily releasing Lina, I am face first on the rug.

Looking back to see what had happened I see Sam hurling herself in my direction, landing on top of me on the floor. She yanks me backwards, wrapping her legs around my head, and pulling me into a figure 4 head scissor, which she applies full on.

"What the hell?" I question.

"We tagged!" Sam explains, as matter of fact.

"I didn't agree to a tag match." I protest.

"You had the chance to stop the match when you pinned my partner, but you chose to continue." Sam retorts.

Whilst we 'debate' the rights and wrongs of what's going on, my head in still firmly wedged between Sam's thighs, as she constricts around me. This is pretty painful and almost inescapable, although the feeling of soft pantyhose and warm flesh is not entirely unpleasant.

"OK, OK, you win. I submit." I yelp.

Sam releases her hold on me, I roll over so I'm face down, just allowing myself a moment to recover. But before my senses return she just goes again. This time she attacks my arm, rolling me into an arm bar. Oh shit, this hurts, I may have to submit again, that's twice in 30 seconds, so much for showing off to my sister. But before I submit, Sam eases up on the hold.

"Can I tag in?" I hear Lina ask. Her approach explaining why Sam's reduced the pressure on my arm.

"No, I want to keep going. But you can join in if you want and we'll go 2 on 1." Sam replies.

"Whaaaat?" I scream, although I know my objection is almost certainly in vain.

Oh shit, to make matters worse I have just caught sight of Lina. She has removed both her boots and jeans, so she is now just wearing sheer black pantyhose (with underwear, thankfully) and a tight jumper, through which it is evident how much she's enjoying all of this, if you know what I mean.

Before I can protest further, Lina has sat down across my abdomen, pinning me hard to the floor. I move my free hand off Sam's leg, which I had been pawing on hopelessly, down to rest on Lina's thigh. It all looks natural enough, as she presses on my belly but really I am crossing a line, just trying to cop a furtive feel of my sister's firm, young, nylon covered legs. And wow it feels great. Right I need to stop this now!

"OK, let's end this. I quit. You girls win, it's your match." I almost plead.

"But it's not time, and me and Sam are enjoying this." Lina responds.

"I'm sure you are but I'm really done now. So please let me up." I implore.

"Well from what I understand from the stories that Sam told me, if you quit a match early, you have a forfeit to pay." Lina counters.

"What?" I ask, with real panic in my voice. Is she implying what I think she is?

"Ewww no, I didn't mean me." Lina reassures me, bringing a little giggle from Sam. "I think you owe Sam again. Isn't that right Sam?"

"I like the idea, what about you Becky?" Sam adds.

With that, and before I can say another word, Sam applies full force to the arm bar she still has locked on me... fucking ouch.

"Yes, yes. I submit, I'm all yours Sam." I cry.

Sam giggles again and releases me, leaving me lying beneath my sister on the floor.

"Ok, well I think that's my cue to leave you ladies to it." Lina says.

"No way, we won as a team. So if you can't enjoy the prize, I think you should stay right there and watch me claim it." Sam says suggestively.

"No way, just go Lina." I demand. Lina pauses and looks at me for a few seconds.

"No, Sam's right. I think I should be here to ensure that everything is above board." Lina titters a devious little laugh.

"But..." I start to say, before Sam drops down burying my face, grabbing my hair firmly and pulling me into her waiting crotch.

I go to work, albeit a little self-consciously with my little sis watching from 'ringside'. My awkwardness subsides pretty quickly though, as my instincts takeover. But as I proceed I am suddenly aware of something unexpected, two things actually. Firstly I have only just realised that when Sam had released me, I had put my other hand on Lina's thighs and I hadn't since move them away. And it was this which made me aware of the second thing, which is Lina's slight and slow writhing movement, as she is obviously getting turned on by what she's seeing. Right now it's all I can do to resist the urge to give her a hand, literally. But I don't, I continue to focus on Sam.

I think Sam is enjoying this too, I think between the wrestling and the taboo-twisting nature of the audience we're 'performing' to, she is more turned on that ever. I can see the ecstasy in Sam's face, as she holds eye contact with me, but she's grinding and gyrating more than normal and she's getting more vocal. Sam isn't normally exactly timid when she cums, but today she is particularly animated and vociferous. As she reaches her final climax, she dramatically collapses forward, falling away from me.

"Oh hell Lina. Thank you for that suggestion. Becky you are fucking awesome." Sam croaks breathlessly.

I look at my sister, her face reddened, her chest rising and falling as she tries to get her breath. We make eye contact and Lina quickly looks away, then hurriedly gets to her feet.

"I'm going to bed, I'll leave you alone." Lina squeaks, as she runs out of the room, grabbing her jeans as she leaves.

"Good night Lina." Sam calls, as Lina leaves. "Is she OK? Did we freak her out?"

"No, it's OK Sam. I think Lina will be alright once she's had a couple of minutes of alone time." I reply, stressing the end of my sentence with a wink.

"Oh really?" Sam says laughing "Are you ready for bed too? Although I don't know what we're going to do now you've repaid your forfeit in full."

"I have a few things in mind." I answer, pulling Sam by the arm, almost removing it from its socket as I lead her upstairs.

As we pass the spare bedroom that Lina is occupying, we hear tell-tale noises that bring another laugh from Sam, I'm too focused on what comes next, or should I say who cums next, as I drag Sam all the way to the bedroom, flinging her on the bed...

...well I'll leave you here, as I have lost time to make up for. Goodnight.