Closet Heterosexual Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she said then immediately put her mouth back on his erection, pumping her head up and down eagerly. She wanted to taste him.

Jay pressed his shoulders back in the seat and lifted his pelvis off the seat as he felt himself about to explode. He grabbed the steering wheel and pulled as hard as he could as streams of cum started shooting into Tosha's mouth. She couldn't keep up with the amount and some started pouring out of her mouth into his pubic hair. She slowed her pace and started working up and down slowly. He could feel her getting as much of his liquid in her mouth as possible.

Jay fell back in the seat totally exhausted. He had to consciously let go of the steering wheel because his hand was gripped very tight. Tosha took her mouth off his still hard cock and put her hand on the side of his face.

"Well?" she said looking into his eyes.

"Well, I'm not sure what to do for you now."

Jay looked embarrassed and lowered his head.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to show you won't I?" Tosha started gathering her things from the floor board, "I'll call my mother and tell her I'm going to be late. Follow me to my house; it's a little more spacious."

She exited Jay's car and got into hers. As Jay is following behind her his stomach was turning knots.

'Am I actually going to have sex with a woman? What is my father going to think? I can't tell him.'

...to be continued

12