Closet Sissy Son Made Into Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Son/daughter has fun with daddy.
1.9k words
4.49
297.2k
175

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JD2100
JD2100
477 Followers

My sister had just come out of the closet with a handful of clothes and told me to take off the swimsuit. She laid out a pair of white cotton panties with cherries on them and a matching bra. A short pleated plaid skirt and a white button down shirt. She also laid out some white thigh high stockings and some black Mary Jane platform shoes. She said this one was mine.

She laid out a nearly identical one except that her plaid skirt was green whereas mine was red. She told me to get dressed but that she would help me with the stockings. "You know I have always wanted another sister. "Someone to play dress up with, talk about boys, have pillow fights with and do all those girly things with."

"What about mom?"

"Mom is great but I wanted someone more my age."

"How did all of this start? I didn't know Kyle or Zack were into this or mom or dad for that matter."

"Well you know that mom had a talk about sex with me about a year ago? Just an update on if I was having sex and if I was using protection" "Yeah. sorry for eavesdropping on your conversation."

"Thats ok sis, but what you didn't know was that while we were talking I let it slip that I thought dad was sexy. So mom told to wait there and she went and got dad and the three of us had sex. And it was my first time. I had a friend who had told me that she had done it with her step dad and it just got me thinking about wanting fuck my own dad. I had experiences with girls but that was my first time with a man."

"Wow Kelly that is amazing. I never would have imagined it. What about Kyle and Zach?"

"Well they were just constantly horny and mom walked in on them both masturbating together. She asked if she could help and soon I was helping too."

I had just slid the panties up and my sister who was already dressed came up and showed me how to not rip the stockings. She also strapped the Mary Jane's to my feet and told me to stand and practice walking a bit.

I stumbled but my sister was there to catch me. It took me a little bit as I have only worn heels a couple times without much success but I got a hold of it and she marched me to my parent's bedroom.

When we got to the door she knocked and daddy said "Kelly, send your sister in."

I opened the door and saw daddy in a satin robe sitting on the edge of the bed. He motioned me over and told me to sit on his lap. "Are you having fun baby girl?"

"Yes I am Daddy. I think I like being a girl. The clothing just feels so great on my skin and I have never cum like that before."

"Well baby, you have the same spot in them just like a woman, except that yours is through your butt." "We have to figure a name for you. How about, Emily?"

"Yeah daddy I like that name."

"Well then Emily as our new daughter you will be expected to listen to your mom and dad just as you have before. We will be getting you used to being a girl and we will have lots of fun too. We are going to ask you to lots of things and it will include having sex not only with us but I may bring friends around and of course you can find whatever playmates you want to. Just know that you will have to obey mom and me."

I hesitated and didn't know what to feel. But I know I liked being a girl and loved the sex so I mustered "yeah daddy I will do that".

My dad had been stroking my stocking clad thigh and with that answer he slid his hand up under my skirt and fondled the front of my panties.

He also told my sister to come in and she took up a spot on her knees in front of daddy. Daddy told me to do the same.

Daddy stood up and let his robe open and revealed a large cock. It was bigger than my brothers. It was just a bit longer but much thicker and it was getting hard. Daddy told my sister "well Kelly I would like you to give your sister, Emily, a kiss."

She smiled and grabbed my head and we had a very passionate kiss. When we were done, dad told Kelly to show me how to suck cock. She kissed the tip of his cock and started fondling his balls. She spit on it a couple times to lubricate it and started to take the head into her mouth.

She then used her other hand to start stroking the shaft and she started working his cock deeper into her mouth. Every now and then she would stop stroking and she would go almost all the way down and gag. She did this several times till my dad said for her to share.

She grabbed his cock and pointed it at my face and said, "It's your turn Emily."

I got closer and kissed it just as my sister had and she gently grabbed my hand to massage his balls. I allowed it go deeper in my mouth but I gagged sooner than my sister had and backed off. "It's ok" my dad said, "even your sister had to work at it and so will you."

I went for another try and it got deeper as my sister said to relax my throat muscles. I kept at it and started stroking his cock and it wasn't too long after that I heard daddy say "I'm cumming."

My sister grabbed the back of my head as I was bobbing up and told me to keep my mouth open so he could shoot it in there. He tensed up and a big spurt came out and landed right in my mouth and was followed by four more spurts that filled my mouth.

It was a strong taste and I was about to spit it out but my sister in a stringent tone "said don't spit it out but hold it in there till daddy tells you to swallow."

I managed to hold onto some of it but some was running down the sides of my mouth. Dad looked at me for a few seconds and said "that since this your first time, you can swallow now."

It took a few gulps to get what remained in my mouth down and it was a salty taste with a hint of sweetness. My sister came up and licked my face clean. Daddy grabbed both of our hands and had us stand up and get on the bead where we started to fondle each other. I was told to straddle daddy as my sister laid to one side of him. Daddy was totally naked but we were both fully dressed.

"I just love your outfits and you two look so pretty."

He ran his hands all over me and my sister was running her hands all over him. He whispered something into my sister's ear and then had me fall on top of him and we started kissing. My sister had moved up behind me and was caressing my butt. She did this for a little while until I felt a smack on my bottom.

I let an "oomph" noise into dad's mouth but he kept me locked onto his lips as my sister would deliver several more swats, that were strong but not overpowering, to my butt and every time I would make that sound, daddy would smile.

He rolled me over so that I was on my back next to him and he told me and my sister to make out. She crawled up between my legs and ran her arms all over me and kissing her way up the front of my body. I was still dressed and so was she as we started to make out. We also still had the butt plugs in us that Kyle and Zack put in there earlier.

She was rubbing her pantied covered pussy against my pantied covered crotch while kissing me and fondling me. We did this for a while till dad had Kelly stand up and take off her panties. He told her to squat over my face and to remove the plug. He told me to use my tongue to capture all of Kyle's cum as it dripped into my mouth.

Daddy told me to swallow and I swallowed every last drop. He also told Kelly to drop her pussy onto my face and to start sucking my cock. Her pussy was already glistening with juice as I started licking. She slid the front of my panties to the side and took my cock in her mouth. I came almost immediately. She expertly took it all and swallowed it but kept on sucking.

My sister moaned and came all over my face. With that Dad order Kelly to lay high up on the bead with her back against the headboard and legs spread wide. He had me go in between her legs and start licking her pussy again and to raise my ass up in the air.

Dad got behind me and slid my panties to the side and removed the plug but also started to put his cock at my entrance. He started to slide in and I didn't think I could take it all. It was helped by the stretching the plug did and the earlier fucking. But he got it all in and began working it in and out of my butt.

He started picking up his rhythm and started drilling my ass hard and spanking and kneeding my ass cheeks with his hands. I was moaning and licking feverishly at my sister's pussy. She started cuming and I licked up her sweet juices. My dad continued to assault my ass as my sister turned around and kissed me on the lips with me moaning into her mouth.

Dad soon started tensing up. "I am going to cum baby and I am going to fill your ass full."

He shoved it all the way in which caused me moan "uhhhh."

I felt him coating my insides with his cum spurt after spurt. He shot about five or seven times as I was in euphoria and lost count. He gave my ass a spank and got off the bead.

My sister came around and told me to lower my ass and allow daddy's cum to seep out into her mouth. I managed to squat over my sister's head and let it seep out. She told me to push it out as if I was going to the bathroom.

She didn't swallow it, though. Instead she sat up and kissed me on the lips, sharing daddy's cream pie with me.

"OMG, Emily you are going to be a great sister and a better slut. Let's go back to our room and go get ready for bead. I got a pink nightie already picked out for you. But don't forget to kiss daddy good night."

More to come...

JD2100
JD2100
477 Followers