Closing a Deal

Story Info
Lady lawyer on a business trip with three geeks.
3.7k words
3.77
35.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim, Andy, Carl and I left the office of Nelson, Smith and Kline hardly able to contain our excitement. We'd just closed the biggest deal this year for the engineering firm that we worked for. The three guys were all engineers and I am a contract attorney. Carl was the team lead and he and I did most of the negotiating while Jim and Andy were available to handle technical questions. We had been in Atlanta for several days now negotiating the final terms for this deal. It had been a long day that had gone into the early evening and now we were off to celebrate by having a nice dinner at the Westin Hotel's roof top restaurant. Tomorrow we would be winging our way home. We left the office building on Peachtree Street where the meetings had taken place and crammed into a cab for the short ride to the Westin. Everyone was in high spirits so I let pass the somewhat overly enthusiastic pressing of flesh from Jim and Andy who were excited about more than closing the contract. My skirt had ridden up my legs in the cramped seating arrangement showing off my legs half way up my thighs. Carl was on the outside of the press of bodies but I could see that he had his eyes glued to my thighs as tightly as the other guys.

We arrived at the Westin and took the elevator for the long ride up to the roof top. Our dinner reservation had been made earlier in the day in anticipation of closing the deal and we had timed it just about right. We had a wait of only a few minutes and then were ushered to a nicely placed table that gave us a grand view of the city. We all ordered drinks to nurse while we perused the menu. It took a couple of drinks and a lot of discussion of the menu before everyone had settled on an entree. We ordered our meal and a nice bottle of pinot noir to go with it. We spent about an hour eating and finished off a couple of bottles of wine before we were ready to clear out. Carl suggested that we all go down to his suite and have a few more drinks before retiring to our separate rooms. All during dinner the three of them couldn't seem to keep their eyes off of my pert tits whose nipples had responded to all the masculine attention, which when it strayed only went as far away as my cleavage. Men and tits. Pretty damn predictable. I briefly had second thoughts about going to Carl's suite for drinks but figured that I could manage these three and might even enjoy keeping them reined in.

We soon arrived at Carl's suite and we all went in and found a seat while Carl went to the bar and pulled out a bottle of Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian whiskey and some glasses. He left for a couple of minutes to get a bucket of ice while the rest of us made small talk about the meal and the people we'd been negotiating with. Carl returned with ice and soon had poured each of us a Canadian whiskey over ice. I took my drink and as Carl handed it to me let my finger trail briefly across the back of his hand. He threw me quick glance and I let a trace of a smile tug at the corners of my lightly glossed lips. After a bit of banter about the people we'd been negotiating with all week, Andy pulled out a joint and said, "Let's really celebrate." Everyone eyed the joint and nodded in agreement. Soon Andy had the joint smoking and us toking on it as it made its way around the group.

After everyone was wasted on the excellent weed Andy had shared, I became aware of the level of disinhibition in the room as the three geeks stripped me with their eyes. I am a pretty attractive lady, if I do say so myself. I am accustomed to being looked at by men and must admit that I enjoy catching an eye. However, this was more than casual goggling. I could feel the intensity of their lust rising and knew that I had to either leave or take control of the situation. Being a ball crushing attorney when I need to be, I decided that it would be an interesting challenge to take control of the situation.

I stood up and said, "OK, let's get this over with. You guys have been ogling my body all evening like it was the most delicious thing you've ever seen. You're about to find out if the reality lives up to the fantasy. Before we go any further though, understand this, I am in control here and we will do this exactly the way I say. If you fail to stick to the script, you'll find yourself facing a sexual harassment suit like you can't imagine. I will destroy your careers and your lives, if you even think about crossing me. Everyone understand? Anyone want to leave?" Heads nodded yes and then no as the three of them stared at me mouths hanging slightly open.

Having established the ground rules, I said, "Let's strip down and put our 'cards' on the table." With that said I slipped off my suit jacket and began unbuttoning my blouse revealing my black lacy bra. The geeks just stood staring as if in disbelieve about what was unfolding before their eyes. I slipped out of the blouse and told them that this was not a one-way deal. With that prompt they began striping down faster than the eye could follow. I unbuttoned my skirt and let it fall to the floor and then let my half-slip follow it. I stepped out of the discarded skirt and slip and stood clothed only in my black lacy bra, black panties, garter belt, black silk stockings and black pumps. The geeks were down to their shorts and it was easy to see that all three were highly aroused. I told them that I'd take off my bra now if they got completely naked. The three nodded agreement in unison and began shucking off their shorts. I reached back and undid the clasps on my bra and shrugged out of it letting my tits swing free.

I looked across at the three geeks with their rigid cocks, erect and eyes front. They were so engorged with blood they looked like overstuffed sausages. I cupped my tits in my hands and gently massaged them as three pairs of eyes fixated on my movements. I strutted across the room to an armless chair letting the boys get a good look at the roll of my hips and the sway of my tits. I turned and gracefully lowered myself into the chair and crossed my legs thigh-over-thigh. I asked for my drink and the boys almost tripped over one another trying to get to it. Carl got to the glass first and hurried over with it displaying a big shitting eating grin on his face as if he'd just pulled off the coup of the century. I took the glass from his hand and unfolded my legs and as I stared up into his eyes I whispered, "You win first prize." I then spread my legs and slid down further into the chair and said, "you can sniff the beaver if you like, but no hands!" Carl dropped to his knees between my stocking clad legs and put his head between my thighs. He was soon nuzzling my crotch with his face and breathing in the aroma of my womanhood.

I looked up from Carl's head to find Jim and Andy standing in the middle of the room looking like lost puppies. I raised my right hand and motioned them over and said, "you guys get the booby prizes." I told them they could lick or suck on my tits all they wanted but they were not to touch my body with their hands. They both quickly knelt on either side of me and were soon nuzzling and kissing on one of my tits. I lay back and enjoyed the full attention of their testosterone charged hunger. I clasped Carl's head tightly holding it in place between my thighs and gently humped his face rubbing my clit along the ridge of his nose. I felt like a lion tamer maintaining control over three ferocious lions at the same time. The feeling of power was exhilarating and that along with the physical stimulation got me highly aroused. My high state of arousal demanded more.

I pushed the three away saying that I wanted to stand up. Next I told them, "I think we're all pretty horny and need some relief, don't you? They were still kneeling around the chair and I said, "why don't we all get off? Let's watch one another masturbate." I said, "I'll start and you guys follow my lead." With that I stuck my finger in my mouth and slowly withdrew it dripping with saliva. I pulled the waist band out from my abdomen with my left hand and stuck my right hand down the front of my panties. I began to slowly finger fuck myself while watching the kneeling geeks who gave their rapt attention to my every move. I asked them if they knew how to masturbate or not. All three nodded indicating that this indeed was a skill that they possessed. It was almost comical watching the three of them beating their meat while fixated on the movements of my hand under my panties. In short order, they started to climax and I watched as their cocks convulsed and ejected long, thick strands of semen into the air and on to the carpet. The three of them looked spent and about to fall over onto the carpet themselves.

I pulled my hand out of my panties and brought it up and into my mouth tasting my warm, slick juices as I gently sucked on the finger as I slowly pulled it from between my lips. The boys looked on with sheepish and embarrassed grins on their faces. As they watched, I swung around and walked with my sexiest walk over to the pile of clothing I'd left on the floor. I leisurely dressed and walked toward the door saying, "I think you boys may have a bit of carpet cleaning to take care of." I blew them a kiss and opened the door and exited. I walked down the hallway to my room and let myself in. Once in the room, I paced about for a few minutes driven by my high state of sexual excitement. I needed a man in the worst sort of way. I decided to at least go down to the lobby bar and see if there were any interesting possibilities available. I shed my business suit and slipped into a slinky dress and headed for the lobby.

I took a seat at the bar and ordered a glass of wine. I observed that there appeared to be several lone men having a drink. As I scanned around, my eyes came to rest on a real hunk sitting on a stool a short way from me. As my eyes fell on him he glanced over at me. I made very brief eye contact and looked back at my wine letting the hint of a smile emerge as I broke eye contact. I took a sip of my wine and waited to see if I had gotten a hook set. Sure enough in a minute I felt a presence at the stool next to me and looked around. There the hunk was easing onto the stool. He made a somewhat pedestrian comment, which if I wasn't so horny I might not have responded to but he was a hunk and I was horny. It didn't take long before Hugh and I were on the way back upstairs to my room. When the elevator door opened to let us off, there stood Carl, Andy and Jim waiting on the elevator. Hugh and I stepped out of the elevator and walked past the three geeks as I gave them a knowing smile. I walked down the hallway hanging on Hugh's arm, I could feel three pairs of envious eyes following our progress toward my room. About the time we reached my door I heard the elevator close and when I looked back up the hallway the boys were gone.

Once we were inside of my room Hugh immediately swung me around and embraced me. He tilted my head back so that I was looking up into his eyes and he slowly lowered his head down until our lips met. The contact was explosive and we quickly let our animal instincts loose. Hugh began by pulling my dress up and over my head leaving me in my bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and high heels. In return I loosened his belt and pulled his shirt out. It didn't take long until I had Hugh stripped down to white Jockey shorts. Hugh had a broad firm chest and tight muscled stomach the mere sight of which made me weak in the knees. I ran my hands in a slow caress over his chest. He apparently enjoyed my touch as he closed his eyes and savored the contact. I soon could feel his arousal, which really turned the heat up a notch. I just couldn't resist moving my hands lower and holding onto the erect cock bulging in his shorts. I reached inside of his shorts and took his rigid member firmly in hand.

There is nothing I can think of that feels better in one's hand than a warm, hard cock. I squeezed Hugh's cock rhythmically until he moaned a little and then let go and probed further down cupping his hairy balls in my hand. I gently massaged his balls for a minute and could almost taste his ball juice squirting into my mouth. I pulled my hand out of his briefs and took hold of either side of them and began pulling them down. As I pulled them down I had to follow them in order to get them all the way down his legs. When his rigid member popped out of his shorts it stood erect and inviting right in my face. I pulled the briefs on down and then took his shoes off after which he cooperated in getting the briefs completely off. I was now on my knees on the floor in front of him. When I looked back up there was that beautiful piece of engorged man meat staring me in the face.

I love to suck cock and could hardly wait to feel this beauty in my mouth. It also occurred to me that if I took the urgency out of his lust, he would make a much better lover when he was ready to stuff me full of hot, hard cock. I kissed the tip of his cock, which was already oozing a little clear, slick cum. I leaned forward and took the head of that wonderful lance into my mouth. I reached up and took the shaft in my right hand and began sucking the head in and out of my mouth. Hugh gave a little shudder and put his hands lightly on my head. Soon the cock head was wet and slick and effortlessly sliding across and between my lips. I could feel my own juices staring to flow copiously as my sexual heat built. I couldn't wait any longer to feel this cock in my throat. I opened my mouth wide and pushed forward forcing the full length of Hugh's rigid member past my lips, through my mouth and into the back of my throat. As my face reached his pubic hairs, my throat could feel the pulsing of the blood rushing through the hard flesh. Oh how I love the feel of a mouth and throat full of rigid man meat. I began to slide back off the cock until I could feel the head in my mouth and the shaft sliding between my lips then I pushed forward until that heavenly cock was once again lodged in my throat. It only took a few of these push and pull maneuvers until Hugh took charge.

It is a real thrill to get a man to the point of taking control. I love to relax into a man's thrust and accept his domination. Hugh fucked my mouth like a wild stallion as I passively accepted and followed his rhythm. After a few lustful thrusts , Hugh lunged forward forcing his cock deep into my throat while holding my face tightly between his hands. I could feel his cock convulse as he shot hot gobs of slick cum into my throat. I could feel his legs quiver under my hands as I held on. He released my face and reached back to the wall with his hands to steady himself. I slowly backed his cock out of my throat and into my mouth where I paused to savor the taste the of his cum oozing from head of his cock. I sucked as much as I could get from the bulbous head and then let it slide through my lips and out of my mouth. The aroma of his semen radiated from his cock and I inhaled it as though it were the sweetest smelling flower that I'd ever put my nose to. Oh, was I horny. I yearned to feel rigid flesh stuffing me full to the bursting point. With waiting comes fullness.

I stood and led Hugh over to the bed and we collapsed across it. Hugh put his arm under my head and I lay with my head on his muscular bicep. We snuggled up together with me on my side and Hugh on his back. I slowly caressed his bare chest and stomach becoming hornier with each caress. After the passage of about a half hour of necking and snuggling during which the rest of my clothing came off, Hugh's shaft began to rise from its bed of pubic hair like a dragon in search of prey. What a thrill to see that monster on the loose again. I knew exactly what I needed and I whispered into Hugh's ear, "Big boy, take me like a bitch dog in heat. Fuck me silly."

Hugh flipped me over on the bed, got off the bed and stood. He pulled me around by the hips and lifted me up on my knees positioning me on the bed with my ass up in the air and my face pushing into the bed. I could feel my tits hanging down and the now erect nipples brushing the bedding. In a moment I felt Hugh's finger gently probing my vagina sliding in and out distributing the abundant slick juices around the insides of my aching hole. It wasn't long before I felt the head of that wondrous cock pushing at the entrance to my tunnel. As the rigid pole moved deeper into my tunnel, I could feel myself expanding to the limit to accommodate his hot, throbbing sausage. Finally, I was fully impaled on Hugh's lance and he began to push in harder and harder as though he could actually get more of himself inside of me. He grabbed my hips in his hands and pulled me tightly back against his body until there was no doubt that I was as full of him as was possible. I just relaxed in his grasp and luxuriated in the feeling of being completely full.

I was in a near state of ecstasy when Hugh began to slowly pull out and then push back in. I almost passed out from the waves of pleasure. I loved the feel of his cock sliding in and out of my wet quivering tunnel. Finally, I called out in a pleading voice, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard." Hugh needed no further prompting and quickly picked up the pace driving his cock deep inside me with each forward thrust followed by a short recoil and another deep hard thrust. Each thrust pushed my face hard into the bed until I managed to raise myself up a bit on my forearms. I gritted my teeth and sucked air between them. In short order, I was nothing but a quivering glob of giggly girl flesh as I reached one racking orgasm after another. I was in such a state of excitement and ecstasy that I would not have felt Hugh climax except that I had reached back and cupped his balls in my right hand and instinctively knew that I had captured his copious seed inside me.

We lay in bed cuddling for a dreamy period that seemed like hours. Later we showered together and went to bed and slept like the dead. The next morning we arose early and went up to the restaurant for breakfast. During breakfast I saw the boys at a table across the room surreptitiously watching us with envy in their eyes knowing full well that Hugh had acquired what they most desired. When we had finished eating Hugh told me what a wonderful time he'd had. He said he really had to go to work as much as he'd prefer to stay with me. I told him I had a plane to catch in any case and we exchanged business cards. Hugh gave me a lingering kiss and made his way out of the restaurant. I stood and sauntered over to the table where the geeks were sitting and joined them. As I looked around the table and briefly locked eyes with each one, they would break contact and look sheepishly down at the table. I thought to myself that if we did another trip together I might just find some other interesting game to play with the geeks. It was so easy and so much fun to jerk them around.

Da_Vida