Closing the Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,293 Followers

"Yes, it was so beautiful, what did it taste like?"

Alec laughed and said, "Rather like some of that tinned milk you used to buy."

Kate returned his laugh and said, "I've read somewhere that drinking a nursing mother's milk makes a man more potent."

"That may be right," Alec replied as he removed the last of her garments and drew her legs apart, "but I don't need it to feel potent with you."

He lay over her, taking his weight on his elbows and entered her.

"You might make me pregnant again," she whispered.

"Would you mind?"

"No, not when it's with you Alec."

It had been too long and Alec was on the verge of coming soon after he entered her, and despite having already orgasmed Kate was burning for him.

"I love you," Alec groaned as he shot the first of his sperm into her, and Kate responded, "don't ever stop loving me."

Afterwards they clung together for a while. Alec withdrew from her and then did that which Kate, even in her wildest fantasies, had never imagined. Alec knelt between her thighs and carefully raised her legs and laid them over his shoulders. For a few moments he gazed at her exposed genitals and the leaned froward and began to lick her vulva.

Her vagina was filled with the melange of their fluids and the smell of sex hung heavy. Now Kate knew how much Alec loved her; he was home at last and the closed circle was an eternal ring.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,293 Followers
12