Closing the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted, he collapsed on top of her as they panted together, her arms and legs still wrapped around him, their heads still spinning. After a few moments he rose up a bit on his elbows and gently touched her forehead, noticing how she trembled when he did, and he swept a few stray tendrils of hair out of her glistening flushed face.

"What was that all about?" he laughed breathlessly, marveling at the woman beneath him who no more than an hour ago was just his "old friend 'Lys."

She looked up at him, suddenly a bit shy again, and shrugged with a smile, "It's Valentine's Day."

They both laughed as she rose to kiss him again, this time not insistent and lustful but familiar and warm.

"But we both hate Valentine's Day, so what does that have to do with anything?" he asked.

"Well," she sighed, looking a bit sheepish, "it seemed like a good time to try something that may be really stupid."

He laughed again and kissed her, then rolled onto his back and panted beside her for a few moments more before turning onto his side and playing with her hair.

"You know," he said, trying to hide a grin, "I'm closing again tomorrow night..."

12