Closing Time

Story Info
Two female workers get more than a payment...
1.3k words
3.44
48.4k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was closing time for the rental store and the last worker was closing down. She walked to the front and started to lock up. He ran up as she went to close a door. He stopped and smiled as she looked at him startled.

"I need to make a payment; I was hoping to catch you." He said as the blonde thought and decided to let him come in.

"Sure, I haven't shut the computers down, follow me." She said turning to lead him as he smiled at her tight, tan pants and nice ass.

She walked past the beds and he decided to strike. He rushed up and grabbed her hair and pulled her back. She let out a startled yelp as he put his arm around her neck and wrestled her to the floor. He made sure to feel her firm C cups in the process. She tried to get away as he ripped her top off and popped her bra open letting her tits out. She looked down with wide eyes as her tits bounced around as she fought.

He pinned her to the floor and shoved his hand down the front of her pants. She looked at him in fear as she felt his fingers rubbing her lacey thong. She knew he had her and was going to lose as his fingers slipped past the thong and into her pussy. He fingered her and sucked her tits for a while, just long enough for her body to take over her feelings and it worked.

She closed her eyes as her body let her mind get overtaken by the feelings. He then pulled his sticky fingers out and pulled her pants down. He flipped her over to her back and removed her thong with a quick pull. She looked down as her mind snapped back to reality. He forced her legs apart and she realized his hard on was exposed and he was aiming to fuck her sexy body. He smiled and finally he won the battle of the legs. He held her arms down and shoved into her warm, wet pussy.

He began to pound her tight body as deep as he could. She closed her eyes as tears flowed down her face and made her makeup run. She was getting violated by him and couldn't fight him off. His cock plunged deep into her body and he smiled at the tightness he was in. He closed his eyes and fucked the blonde hard as he cries echoed through the store. He grabbed her legs and bent them up by her head. He got even deeper. She began to feel herself give in as the cock worked her body well. She closed her eyes and moaned as he smiled and kept on digging deep into her body.

He kept going until he felt it and then with one deep thrust, she felt it also. Her eyes widened as the warm fluid filled her body up. She looked at him as he kept thrusting slowly as his seed kept spewing out and into her. She fainted and fell limp as he pulled out of her. He stood up smiling and put his cock away. He looked around and decided to have some more fun with her.

He picked her up and carried her to a bed and dropped her on to the mattress. He grabbed her keys and went out to his van for a duffle bag he liked to carry. He came back in and locked the doors up. He smiled as he walked towards her naked body.

He put her in the middle of the bed and opened her legs wide. He pulled some rope out and tied her ankles then tied them to the bed posts. He then got her wrists tired and tied them to the other two bed posts. He smiled as he felt her tits and ran his hand over her smooth skin. He pulled a mouth gag out and put it on her mouth. He blind folded her and then went a chair to sit down. He stood up and walked to the bed and felt her up again, he could never resist a tied up woman.

He pulled out his cock and climbed on top of her and began to fuck her again. He closed his eyes and pounded her as hard and as deep as he could. She didn't move as he had his way with her again. He filled her up and pulled out smiling. He zipped up and lay beside her as he dozed off.

Morning came and he woke up and realized he was still there, he just wanted a nap. He heard the back door unlock and he ran behind some stacked boxes. He hid as he waited to see who it was. It was early; the store had another hour to open. He waited and watched the door to the backroom.

Lindsey came walking in and he grinned at the prospect of another victim. She went into the office and turned on her computer and set her bags down. She was a sexy brunette and her uniform shirt and pants were nice and snug today. He was ready and willing to get inside her next. He was about to nail one that many have wanted into for a while.

She walked out and looked around the store. She headed towards the bed that had her coworker tied to it. He crept around all the furniture and got behind her. He eyed her ass and smiled as her tight pants showed it nicely. He was about to get her when she stopped. He stood still as she starred at the sight of her friend. He slowly walked up behind her and then she turned around.

He grabbed her and shoved her to her ass. Lindsey looked up stunned as he grabbed her brown hair and forced his cock into her mouth. She struggled and kicked as she was forced to suck it. She looked around as her mouth was slid up and down his hard dick. Her eyes widened as he filled her mouth with the warm cum. He held her nose and forced her to swallow it. He pulled out and laughed as she sat there starring at him with the stunned look on her face.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her up to her feet as she let out a yelp. He slid his hand up her shirt and under her bra. He felt her tit as she struggled to free herself. Lindsey was going to be his next victim in his fuck fest across town. He pulled his hand out and smiled at her.

"Who are you?" She asked as he grabbed her by the throat.

"The man who is going to fuck you silly." He said shoving his hand down her pants and thong.

He fingered her as she struggled. He laughed as her warm fluid rushed out of her and covered his hand. He tightened his grip on her neck until she was \gasping for air. He dropped her and pulled her pants off and removed her thong. He flipped her to her back and lifted her legs as she was still dizzy from the lack of breathing. He plunged his cock into her tight pussy and began to violate her now. He smiled as he thrust his dick deep into her now wet pussy. Lindsey gave up the fight and just laid there starring off into space as he fucked her mind away. He tore her top and bra off and let her tits out so they could bounce around to the fucking she was receiving.

Lindsey wasn't aware he was even doing her anymore. She slipped away as he continued to bang her relentlessly. After a while, he filled her up and pulled out. Then shoved his wet, sticky dick up into her tight ass and anal fucked her. Lindsey fainted and was filled in both holes. He finished and stood up.

"Damn girl, you lost your mind!" He said walking towards the back room and leaving the store.

He drove off in search of more women to violate. His work was not done yet.