Closing Time

Story Info
Bartender meets a couple who like to play games.
8.4k words
4.67
25.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story inspired by a sexy lady from the same website that brought us Fun With Photos.

It was a toss up whether to put it in Loving Wives or Exhibitionist/Voyeur.

If you are disturbed by stories about couples where the wife has sex outside of the marriage with full permission of the husband, please read no further.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I had been a bartender for a long time. You don't work in this business for that long without having some crazy stories to tell.

I had met a lot of characters, and a lot of great people too. Some folks fell into both categories. I had made good friends and a couple of dangerous enemies.

I really thought I had seen it all. I have had to break up fights and also had to break up couples trying to get in a quickie in the rest rooms.

I've had to pick guys up off the floor and call them a cab, and I had been picked up myself, by women looking for a one night stand.

I never really knew what to expect on any given night, but it was rarely boring and the pay was half decent when you tallied up the tips. Add to that the fact that I could sleep till noon everyday and I loved it!

So one night I was behind the bar and it was getting towards closing time. I had already given last call and turned on the extra lights to wake everyone up, when the door opened. As is the case with every bar everywhere, everyone turns to look to see who's coming in.

There were only a few regulars left by that time. Adam's Bar was a neighborhood hole in the wall bar. Mostly all local working class folks except for the weekends when we had bands playing.

Tonight I had Joey, a guy from just a couple doors down the street who was spending his retirement happily sauced. There was Jake and Stevie. They were roofers who were taking advantage of the weather forecast of thunderstorms the next day.

And as always I had Irene and Frank at the far end of the bar. Irene had worked here since way before my buddy Adam bought the place. She literally came with the property as the former owner had it in the contract that she had to keep her job as the opening bartender.

Which was fine by Adam, she knew the job and the booze ordering and was well worth her weight in red wine, which she drank from the time she clocked out until closing time, on the house of course. But she came in handy when I got busy. She kind of considered it her bar and would always jump in to help.

She basically lived on that end stool. This bar was her life and Frank was like her puppy dog, at her side from the time his shift ended at the plant.

I don't think anyone expected who we saw coming in the door. We were in Adam's Bar after all. We don't typically get hot women coming in at closing time on weeknights.

And this chick was smoking hot! She had obviously forgotten to wear a bra and her sweet tits bounced nicely as she walked in. Actually, she didn't walk in, she strutted in. She was wearing these high strappy sandals that highlighted her shapely legs which were visible all the way to her short, short denim skirt.

When she put her purse on the chair she bent over a little to fish around inside it for something. We all got a nice shot of her bare legs damn near up to what looked like a great ass. Her skirt was short enough that had she bent just a little more, me and all the guys in the joint, who were of course still looking too, would have gotten a cheap thrill!

And the show we did get was pretty damn good anyway as she had great legs. She had no nylons on and just enough muscle tone to her thighs and calves to make them nice and firm.

After a few seconds she suddenly spun around and looked at us all. She definitely busted us all looking. She played it off and acted like nothing was going on. But when she walked over to the pool table with some quarters in her hand she had a knowing smile on her face. She actually looked quite pleased with the reaction she got.

It was about then that I heard someone clear their throat. When I looked up at the end of the bar by the door I saw a guy standing there with a wad of cash in his hand.

"Fuck!" I thought "Where did he come from?!" as I made my way down to serve him I realized that he must have come in behind the hot blond, but she had attracted my full attention and I missed him. Which is surprising since I make a point of always knowing who was in my bar at any given time.

As I took his order I tried to read his expression. He was as casual as could be as he ordered a beer for himself and a screwdriver for the lady. I knew there was no way in hell he missed us all ogling his woman, but he didn't seem to notice. Or else he didn't mind!

I got him his drinks, and yes I made hers strong. I tried to act as casual as he was. But when I handed him his change we made eye contact. I got the sudden feeling he knew all to well what we'd all been looking at, and that he was more than okay with it.

I told him I would be closing up soon and he assured me that he and his wife just wanted to shoot a quick game of pool and have a drink or two. They hadn't had a date night for awhile and weren't ready to go home just yet. They were just looking for some fun.

Something about the way he said it, and the look he gave me, had me curious. But I'd seen all kinds of folks roll through here and didn't pay too much attention to it.

As he made his way toward his wife with their drinks she was racking the balls on the pool table. Those lovely unencumbered tits bounced nicely in her low cut blouse as she tightened up the rack. When hubby set the drinks on their table they both went over to choose a stick off the wall.

As they made their selection they talked quietly together. I saw her glance my way quickly before looking away. I was more than a little curious as I went to pour a draft for Joey.

"Dude! Did you see that shit?!" Joey practically shouted. "She damn near showed us all her fuckin' cooter!"

"Joey, shut the fuck up will ya? If she didn't realize she was doing it, she might do it again unless you fuck it up!" I admonished the old drunk in as friendly a manner as I could. I also used a tact I knew would keep him quiet. I knew he wanted to see more of the ladies goodies. And as fucked up as Joey usually was, even he would understand the need for playing along.

I wasn't about to try to explain to him the other things I had picked up on, or the gut feeling I had about our visitors.

I didn't know if they were just showing her off as a form of some kind of foreplay, or if there was something more to it. But she was definitely trying to get attention on purpose, and her hubby was playing along.

As I set Joeys beer in front of him I told him it was his last call of the night. I knew he wouldn't want to leave with the hottie shooting pool. But I also knew that he was usually well behaved, and that his wife Agnes was only a phone call and 3 doors away.

He simply shook his head to acknowledge me as he watched the woman break. She hit the rack with some power, and a couple of balls actually jumped into the air, as did those tits!

She sunk a high ball with her break and went for a difficult cross side shot next. She missed by a mile but I sure enjoyed watching her firm legs stretch out to make the shot. Her skirt had pulled up so high that I could just see a peak of her firm ass cheek peaking out. Which told me she was either wearing a thong, or nothing at all.

I also noticed that she had a couple of easier shots she could have took. But for some reason she went with the low percentage shot. Her husband had no clue what she'd shot at as he had his phone out and was focused on the screen. "So much for having fun." I thought to myself.

She went to her table and pretended to be watching her husband line up a shot. She was actually looking around the bar to make sure all the guys had checked out her form as she shot. She glanced my way and we briefly made eye contact. She smiled at me and I smiled back. Then she gave me a wink before looking away. I wondered what that was all about as I felt the twitch in my pants.

A quick glance at the table made me wonder if hubby had ever even shot pool before. I had no clue what he was aiming at. When he shot, his cue bounced around off some balls and rails and really did nothing.

I actually thought they might be sharks, hoping to look so bad that someone else would want to play for money thinking they sucked. Then actually playing for real and taking the cash.

When blondie came around to the near side of the table for her next shot, I noticed two things. One, she had picked a shot that was makeable. And two, if she didn't hit it just right she wouldn't leave herself a follow up shot.

Actually I noticed a third thing too. She was pointing that sweet ass right at Jake and Stevie. And those two had zero interest in the game on the table!

Stevie, being the fun loving smartass that he was took the opportunity to drop some change on the floor. So of course he had to stoop down to pick it up, which gave him a perfect view up that short skirt. When he stood back up his eyes were as big as beer coasters as he silently mouthed the words "No Fuckin' Panties!"

I glanced at the husband to see if he was onto Stevie. I didn't feel like breaking up a fight. But hubby was playing on his phone.

Or was he? I wondered. He had a perfect angle that he could have actually been taking a picture of his wife bent over the table with Stevie in the background looking up her skirt!

"Nah!" I thought, "That's crazy!" But the more I thought about it and watched them, I started to suspect that was exactly what they were up to!

Hubby got up to take his turn, and totally fucked it up again. He actually managed to knock a bunch of balls together in a cluster against the far rail, making any future shots more difficult.

"Was that really an accident?" I wondered as the wife stalked around the table looking for her next shot. She would stop occasionally to eye up a potential shot, she'd bend over and twist her body while looking at the angles. Her skirt pulling up and her tits hanging down. All the while smiling a knowing, confident grin. Knowing that she was the center of attention. And confident that everyone was enjoying the show.

I caught her looking my way again to be sure I was watching too. We locked eyes for only a second, but the way she bit her bottom lip and smiled with her eyes told me she was glad to see I was part of the audience.

Hubby had returned to his seat and picked his phone back up. As his wife found something on the cluttered table to shoot at, he didn't seem to notice as he was again staring at the screen. But when she stood in front of him and bent to take the shot he raised the angle of the phone ever so slightly.

She had to get up on one tiptoe and really stretch to reach the cue ball. Her other foot raised up and bent at the knee and her sweet tits almost spilled out of her top onto the table. I couldn't tell if the air conditioning was set too low or if she was just enjoying everyone looking at her. But as she peeked through her bangs to scan the room her nipples were poking out and dragging across the felt of the table.

I watched her as she actually looked at every guy in the joint to be sure she had our attention before she took the shot. We again made eye contact and smiled at each other. Her smile was to say that she was pleased to see I was still looking. Mine was telling her that I knew what she was up to, and loved every second of it!

I was sure that hubby had an awesome view of whatever was under her short skirt, but he acted like he was intrigued by the phone.

I looked around the bar to see if anyone else was seeing what I was, but they were all to busy looking at her tits. Except for Irene, who had no time for floozies like this, and Frank who knew better than to eye up another woman while Irene was there. And Irene was always there.

The hottie actually made a shot in the far corner and the cue came back to hit the clusterfuck against the rail. But not hard enough to knock anything loose.

I thought to myself that they actually knew how to play, at least she did, she was calling her shots and she seemed to know how to leave herself a follow up. But they seemed to be playing badly on purpose. I wondered what sort of games they were into besides pool.

I was watching blondie walk around the table looking for her next shot, bending over here and there to get a better look. And give her audience one as well, I was pretty sure, when Irene walked by telling me "Better put yer eyes back in yer head Dave and get yer dishes washed. Don't leave 'em all fer me!"

"I will Irene, you know I never leave you a mess." I told her.

"Yah, but you seem distracted tonight. Me? I seen enough, I'm goin' home! C'mon Dave!" Dave gave me his usual sheepish look and said "Right behind ya dear."

I couldn't imagine Dave being anywhere else as I bid them a good night. I looked at the draft in front of Joey and he was obviously losing the battle to nurse his last beer. Stevie was just tilting his back and Jake was already empty and packing up his cigarettes and lighter, and leaving me his customary $2 tip.

I started my way around the joint, flipping the chairs up onto the tables so I could mop the floors, and turning off the beer signs.

The blonde had walked over to the juke box and was watching me out of the corner of her eye as her husband fucked up an easy shot in the corner.

"I'm going to be closing up soon folks." I told them. She gave me a hopeful look with her big blue eyes as if to ask if they could finish their game as Jake helped Joey off his barstool and Stevie held the door open for them.

They all hollered their goodbyes and Stevie had to add "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" I had to reply with a laugh and a wave. "Get outta here! There ain't much you wouldn't do anyway!"

I had made my way around the room and was almost to the juke box and after I turned off the Budweiser sign in the front window and lowered the shade the blonde finally spoke up. "So, can we finish our game? We don't want to go home yet."

I looked at her and now I was close enough to see that she had beautiful eyes. They were hopeful, but there was a naughty gleam to them also. We had already made eye contact and smiled at each other several times, and each time I could sense that naughty, playful nature in her.

"To be honest ma'am, the way you two play, it'll be daylight again before you finish this game." I said it with a smile and a chuckle trying to not sound offensive.

"First of all, please don't call me ma'am? That's a name for old ladies. Do I look like an old lady to you?" She asked me as she raised her arms over her head and bent her elbows to put her hands in her hair and arch her back, emphasizing those sweet tits and pointing those nipples at me. Then she shifted her hips around before doing a spin on her tip toes.

Her naughty smile told me she liked the looks she was getting from me as I answered "No, you certainly don't look like any old lady I've ever seen!" I continued to eye up her luscious body. "But I don't know your name. I have to call you something."

Out of the corner of my eye I thought I could see her husband pointing his phone at us. "My name is Darla, but everyone calls me Dar." I half expected her to introduce her husband also as we shook hands, but when she didn't I told her "Hi Dar, I'm Dave. But everybody just calls me Dave."

She laughed and as she was still holding my hand she danced a bit closer to me. Close enough in fact to rub a hard nipple across my bicep as she put her other hand on my chest the way girls do when they are horny and flirting hard. My dick twitched in response.

"I admit I'm a little rusty shooting pool. But I usually play better when I have someone decent to play with. My husband sucks, as you could probably tell. I have to find a.... replacement for him sometimes." Her naughty eyes literally brightened as she smiled at me. "You know, someone else to play with occasionally!"

By now I was pretty sure I knew exactly what kind of games they were into. And my dick twitched again as it caught on too. I had leaned against the jukebox during our conversation, and I had a slightly better view of hubby, and he was indeed snapping pics with his phone.

"And your husband, he's okay with you finding other people to.... Play with?" I glanced over at him and he never acknowledged me, just kept looking at us through the camera on his phone.

She looked over at her husband and her eyes showed genuine love for the guy. "Oh yeah, Norman would do whatever he had to do to make me happy. He likes to see me have fun!" She leaned in close and pushed that firm boob against my arm again while she spoke into my ear "And I mean he REALLY likes to watch me have fun!"

With that information and seeing Norman still snapping pics of us, I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her into me. She cooed and rubbed her sexy body up against mine as I asked. "Is that why he's taking pictures? So he can 'enjoy' this all again later?"

She continued to rub her body against me and ran her hand down my chest and over my stomach, stopping at my belt while she looked at Norman "Yeah, well, we'll both enjoy them later. If you know what I mean? In fact, we post some on the internet! So people all over can enjoy them too! And they make comments. And the comments get me Hot as hell!"

"So any pics he takes, of us, pics of me, playing with you, will wind up on the internet?" I asked. I wasn't sure about this whole thing. I am not a shy person. And I've had sex with other people in the room before. Of course they were fucking too, not watching us. Certainly not taking pictures of us.

Plus I've always made it a standing rule not to fuck married women. Of course I'd heard about couples like this. We used to have a couple who would come in trolling for strangers. A few guys who hooked up with them said that the husband only wanted to watch, and jack off. Some guys could handle that, some couldn't. I always wondered how I would react in that situation.

And now I had my chance to find out! But pics on the internet? That was something else altogether!

But Dar could be very convincing. She now had one bare leg on either side of one of mine as I leaned against the jukebox. I was wearing shorts and her bare skin on mine was like hot electricity. She was now rubbing her crotch on my upper thigh and as her short skirt rode up I could feel the heat of her snatch through my khaki shorts.

Her hand had dropped below my belt and was rubbing my now nearly full erection. She breathlessly said into my ear "Oh don't worry, Norman is a whiz with computers. Editing and stuff like that. He always blurs out the faces. Sometimes," She blurted happily "he inserts smiley faces, or cartoon characters faces! It's hilarious!"

I still had some reservations, but it's true what they say about a hard dick having no conscience. I had now slipped my hand down and pulled her skirt up to grab her bare ass. It was nice and firm. And as I helped her grind that hot snatch against my leg she pulled at my shorts. She pulled the leg of my shorts up until I could feel her wetness against my leg. I could also tell that she was shaved smooth as a baby's ass.

I brought my other hand up to play with her tits. They felt as incredible as they looked. Her nipples were poking out and she sucked in a breath when I pinched one.

"Sooo," I asked, trying to stay focused. "you keep everything anonymous?"

"Oh hell yeah!" she answered as she left go of my cock long enough to tug her shirt down and free one tittie for me to play with. "We have to. We have reputations to uphold. At least Norman does." She giggled. "And we wouldn't want to post anyone else without their consent. That could lead to a nasty lawsuit or something. And that would fuck up the anonymity too! Not to mention losing someone's trust. Then they wouldn't want to play anymore."