Closing Time at the Brew Store

Story Info
Woman visits a retail store owner - and his friends at work.
4.3k words
4.46
15.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyrilen
Lyrilen
33 Followers

This is a story I wrote for an entrepreneurial friend of mine...

*****

So - you have a close group of fellow brewers. You've known each other for awhile - trust each other. You have meetings when your store is closed: play poker in the back room, etc. Last year you went to Vegas - just the guys - and that's a whole other story.

You've enjoyed your own beer enough that there have been nights when you've disclosed some of your adventures - and some of your wish lists. Half of them look at you as a hero (mostly the ones that stayed in YOUR room in Vegas) and half of them don't really believe you've done some of the things you've professed to. Half of them have met me, half of them haven't. You have collectively boasted about trying something more risqué - something public - and you don't think they have it in them and you know one more thing... I'm coming to visit.

***

You tell them you need to hold a special meeting - one still within store hours. I arrived in the morning and we had a nice visit - including me sucking you off during your lunch break - to help you survive what is to happen later.

I'm standing just away from the door, looking at the shelves, when the first guy arrives. He recognizes me and grinds to a halt in the door. The guy behind him stumbles into him and they both trip in with a certain amount of consternation. I turn and grin at the first guy, wink and go back to shopping. There is already another customer in the store too - a female - so you can't speak freely.

The guys motion to you to join them outside, but you grin and shake your head and motion for them to come up to you at the counter.

You talk to them in a hushed voice: "You wanted some risk" you remind them "You constantly complain how boring vanilla sex is. Here is your chance. She is willing to ... interact... with you while in the store. Only within the store. No rules... nothing out of bounds. If you are willing... she will be."

"I need a drink." replies one. All the members of your club have arrived and each are drawn to the side and explained the rules.

Some liquid courage had been procured and passed around - as well as some condoms pocketed. I sneak up behind one that I knew from Vegas while he is pretending to read a label - for the fifth time.

I whisper "Hi" in his ear. He freezes.

I take the opportunity to snake my hands around his waist and find his cock to rub. I grin triumphantly as he stifles a groan, while looking desperately from one of the other occupants to another. The woman has made her selection and you are helping her at the counter. The only other people watching are the other friends. You are doing your best to concentrate on your paying customer.

"I'm here to have fun." I whisper in his ear, and slip around to the front of him and slowly lower myself to my knees.

The customer cannot see me from the door - but everyone can see his face. I lose no time quietly lowering his zipper and extracting his erection so I can suck on his cock. His eyes could not get wider - and then they close - and then pop open again - in a confused attempt to appear normal.

Your friends cannot believe what is happening - or how much it is turning them on.

It is all you can do to finish the transaction with a straight face. You come around the counter and walk the customer to the door.

I've worked his hard cock out and wrapped my energetic mouth around him... and suddenly in the middle of your place of business I have my head bobbing up and down. He is trying not to lose his mind or collapse.

One of the other guys moves to the end of the row and silently watches. The other guy comes up right to us for the best view. You come to the other side of the shelves and they look at you - you just grin and walk back up to the front to look busy while keeping a look out, happy that I drained you not long before.

The guy beside me is not patient and kneels down to fondle my breasts. I make eye contact with him and smile encouragement - then spread my legs wide, exposing the damp g-string under my skirt.

With another hand I open an extra button to allow him better access to the breasts held high by my corset. I break my suction on the one - who is now gripping the shelf tightly and kiss the other quickly. He almost falls down, but recovers, places one hand behind my head and kisses me ferociously, while moving his hand around my breast inside my shirt.

I undo another button and press his head towards my chest, while I turn back to the cock in my hand - attached to a breathless, waiting man too scared to move in case the fantasy disappears. I slowly open wide and cover his cock with my mouth in slow motion - for the benefit of the owner of the cock, and the man watching from the end of the row... watching while the stiff, engorged, pulsing member - slick with juices - disappears into my willing throat. I let out a soft moan as the man sucking on my breast moves his hand between my legs.

I want to concentrate more on my own pleasure, so I increase suction and timing and create a solid seal between my hand and my mouth. Movement catches your eye. "Customer!" you call out. Both men tense, but I just move faster. Bringing both hands to bear, moving rhythmically and quickly, up and down, working to blur his panic at being caught with the extreme sensations that my mouth and hands are creating around his cock.

I can feel the moment that I win and his hips start to move against my face. I know his eyes have closed and he is giving me the victory I want. Just as the first spurt hits the back of my throat, I can hear the "ding" of your door chime that signals that someone else has entered. I don't stop.

I keep milking him.

Pulling out the last drops and swallowing them down, I am vaguely aware of the sound of you loudly and distractingly greeting the customer and showing them something new over by the counter. In the blink of an eye, I give a final swallow and lick, tuck the deflating member back into his pants, wipe my hands on my skirt and come up holding something that was on the lower shelf.

"I found what I was looking for!" I proudly call to you.

You smile and nod, sparing a glance at your friend who is still braced against the shelf, gripping it for dear life. I turn to the next friend. He has turned to pretend to look at something on the shelf behind me. I look over his shoulder while I subtly press against him and move my hands over his ass. The first man, shakes his head and carefully walks over to a stool to retrieve his drink and rest his locked legs. He is unable to wipe the grin off of his face.

I stand next to the second man, but I look away - back towards the counter. It take in the sight of the third friend, who has been diligently reading the instruction manual for an expensive piece of equipment. The second man is trying his best to appear like he is interested in the product he is facing. Below the level of the shelves, I pull his hand towards me, lift up my skirt and ease his hand into my underwear, pressing my mound against him - all while keeping my gaze on the others. He wants the prize that comes with winning this game, so starts to draw slow circles around my clit.

Now it is my turn to lock my legs and fake a neutral look. Whenever the customer is looking away - but you are looking at me - I roll my own nipples with my fingers, which are hard and erect from having two men watching me and a third stroking my very hot and very wet snatch.

The new customer starts towards us and with an inaudible sigh, I break away from my pussy rub and wander down the aisle, pausing to look at different products. For fun, I wander over and say a friendly greeting to the new customer... wondering if his subconscious is picking up the cum on my breath or the smell of my own juices which are practically running down my leg. He smiles back and we have a brief conversation about Seattle and then I wish him well and continue on. You shake your head slightly at me, trying not to laugh out loud.

I walk up to check out Instruction Manual Man and start to joke around, but stop when his gaze meets mine. There is a steel there. And a fire. This one does not wish to be played with. He wants the control to be his. Expects it. Demands it. He looks over at the customer, then back at me and shakes his head slightly. I nod and continue back to the second friend - who has not moved from the label he was reading 2 minutes ago. It is only 20 mins until closing. The customer moves towards the door, mentions that it was nice to meet me as he passes, and waves to you as he leaves. Hot and horny now, I push #2 down on his knees and force his face between my thighs.

"I need you" I tell him. I look up at you "I need to go over" I explain.

You nod and wait to see if your friend is capable. A head disappears under my skirt and I sigh as my soaked panties are pulled down. I kick them back under a shelf. Holding on to the shelf with both hands, I lean back and open my legs wider. Soft moans escape while the sucking sounds get louder and sloppier. I'm grinding my cunt against his face and he is reaching his tongue as far into my sweet slit as he can reach. I'm pressing against him, trying to use him to bring myself release, looking up at the clock, back at you - noticing you are having more trouble paying attention to the street.

Suddenly Mr. Manual is beside me. He pushes the man between my legs back, sweeps an arm behind me for support and brings his other hand between my legs. He is suddenly stroking me from anus to clit. Forcefully, with obvious knowledge of what he is doing, he works me. He knows I am close and what to do about it. I gasp and he thrusts two fingers inside me - going instantly for the right spot - just above and at the front. I can't help it, I moan loudly.

"Yes" I beg "please, please"

He knows that spot... he knows... a far off part of my brain thinks that I should have brought a towel...and then I'm cumming. I scream out "yes" and dig my nails into his arms, which are holding me up, while moving against his hand as he presses the magic spot.

Liquid spurts out and drips onto the floor. The 2nd guy - still on the floor from when he was pushed back, now has his cock out and is rubbing himself while he watches. There are now 10 minutes until the store officially closes. As my blissful fog clears, I smile up at my benefactor and try to reach up and kiss him - but he does not allow me to.

Mr. M has moved me around in his arms and holds me against him so that I am looking down at the guy kneeling on the floor with his cock out and across at Blissfully Still Stunned guy who is watching everything like he is at a theatre.

He puts one arm across my hip and between my legs, pulling my skirt up to expose me for full view - even from someone that walked by the front window - and pops my remaining buttons so that there is nothing to impede him when he lifts my breasts to the top of the corset and sets them on display.

His fingers are starting to circle my clit, so I have stopped caring what else is happening as I feel heat building hot on the heels of the last blast.

"Clean her up" he commands the one on the floor. "You too" he says to the one standing.

In a daze they both lap at the drips running down my legs and lap up my ejaculate - with the attitude of boys that just discovered fairy dust was real.

He pulls his hand out of range as the men come to my wet cunt, but reaches around to cup my ass and thigh to keep me splayed open and pushed, exposed, towards their waiting mouths.

It is hypnotic and arousing to watch both men lap at me and vie for more area for their mouths.

You've come to the end of the aisle and can't help but softly move your hand against your partial erection at this new sight.

We all start as we hear a car outside.

"Close up: Now." Mr. M commands - but it is too late.

A happy couple of students enter. When told that the store is closing, they beg for the opportunity to grab the things they need for the project they are working on. You offer to help them along, but they assure you that they know what they need. They split up to speed up the process.

During the greeting, the first and second friends have wiped their faces, seen to their zippers and hastily moved to different parts of the aisle to nonchalantly stand up. One student looks vaguely surprised when he turns to see four other customers, when he thought there were only one or two, but shrugs and stays intent on his list.

The other student is quizzing you on the best product for a certain application and he has to ask twice before you can give him enough of your attention to supply an answer.

Mr. M has released me and is standing arms length away staring at me with an inscrutable look on his face. He tucked my breasts back into my corset, but lightly slapped my hands when I tried to bring my top back together.

He leans forward and whispers an order in my ear.

I nod and head towards the shopping student.

"Can I help you with anything?" I ask as he looks up.

As he lifts his head, his gaze is momentarily arrested by the full bosom that is clearly displayed - including erect nipples which are barely contained by the half-cups of the lingerie. It takes him several seconds to meet my eyes and mumble out "no... thank you". I give him my best grin and move my hand to rest on the pillow my right breast is forming and oh so minutely... move my pinky against my right nipple.

I watch with fascination as a blush rises on the young person's neck. He looks away embarrassed, but shortly looks back. I smile at him in an open, friendly way. I ask where he goes to school and he mumbles the name of the school and about living in a house nearby. The moment is broken by the other student calling over that he is finished shopping.

The student fumbles his goodbye, grabs the first product that comes to hand and heads to the register.

Mr. M comes down the aisle with friend #2. When the students are facing the till he pushes me down on my knees and brings my breasts higher again - so they are sitting in full view, perched on top of the cups. He nods to #2.

"I don't think I can" he whispers to Mr. M, looking at the students.

Catching on, I reach forward and get out his softened cock.

"I will help you get started" I say - and draw him into my mouth. But time is of the essence, and I don't go softly. I suck him as far back as I can and immediately start to pulse around him. To speed things up, knowing both sets of eyes are on me, I dip my right hand into my own vaginal juices and lubricate my fingers - bringing them up to the base of his penis and rubbing back, along the perineum, to rim his anus. He grasps the shelf, making a noise that causes the group at the till to look in our direction. Mr. M smiles a cool smile and gives an "everything is OK here" wave. He goes back to pretending conversation with friend #2.

The second student scans the room for a few seconds longer, wondering where I have disappeared to. He returns to the business of paying.

The sucking and the rimming are quickly working and I feel the initial straining of the hips towards me. Understanding what Mr. M wants, I detach and sit back on my heels, pushing my breasts forwards.

"Cover her." Mr. M quietly commands and strokes my hair, completely relaxed.

Close to the end already, friend #2 takes his own cock and pumps madly, moving his gaze from my mouth to my breasts.

Mr M bends down and whispers "Help him." to me.

I bring my hands to my nipples and start to roll them between my fingers. With one hand I start to flick them... once... twice...

I sense the motion out of the corner of my eye half a second before the first splash hits me. I lean back into Mr. M's hand as the second friend unloads his balls onto my cleavage... soft, warm cum dripping over and between my breasts, strands running onto my blouse...

I smile and help the exhausted friend do up his zipper, as he is still too stunned to move himself.

With his back between me and the front counter, he tucks my breasts back in - but makes no move to clean them - and brings my blouse mostly, but not completely, closed. It is obvious what has messed me up - if anyone was to look. Mr. M motions for me to crawl along the floor until I am nearly at the front aisle, before I stand.

He walks away just as I realize that the first student is coming towards me. The student smiles apologetically and says "My friend got the wrong thing - I don't know what he was thinking." As he goes past me, there is a slight pause in his step. Whether it was the sight, or the smell, something has alerted him and he turns back to glance at me again. I give him the same friendly smile and his now-embarrassed friend calls out for him to hurry. I give him a half wave, surely disturbing the blouse and showing him a brief glimpse of the glistening mass on my chest.

I look towards the counter and I can see your disturbed blush from where I am, but I send you a happy and relaxed smile too. Just a few more moments - then the store will be closed.

You see the students out, but even as you are turning the open sign to closed and locking the door, Mr. M comes up behind me, scoops me into his arms and heads for the back room.

You and the other two follow, hitting the lights "off" as you go past.

Mr. M has found the long, sturdy table that you use for sorting supplies and finishes ripping my blouse and skirt off of me, before laying me face first across the table.

"Slut" he says to me.

"Yes" I grin back at him.

He spanks my ass.

The other three jump - and I moan - as he follows that by rubbing circles around my anus and slipping his fingers between my legs over and over...

The first two friends, now released from all concern about being seen, are standing nearby wondering if they need to ask permission to fondle, but deciding it was prudent to remove their own pants so that they could more easily rub the cocks that are coming back to life.

You come over and slide your hands around my face and kiss me tenderly. "Having fun?"

"Absolutely" I reply. "but I really need to be fucked."

I moan as Mr. M takes that comment as a challenge and pushes his fingers inside me again. I welcome it - pushing my ass back towards him.

"Flip her over" you tell Mr. M.

He obliges and you cradle me against you and play with my breasts while the others watch.

Mr. M stands and looks at me for a moment, then methodically removes his clothes, folds them and places them to the side. He returns with his cock standing proudly against his belly, reaches forward and pulls my hips to his end of the table. He stops to roll on a condom as I watch his every move... hungrily.

"Brace her" he commands.

You stand against the table, with my shoulders and head against you, and take my hands in yours.

One of the other two reaches in to play with my breasts and the other stands at the end, continuing to fondle himself.

Mr. M stands between my legs, wrapping my legs around him and starts by running his cock along my cleft and coating me with his juices. He is staring into my eyes, branding the moment into my brain, and then looks down, forcing my gaze to follow his, so we are both watching his cock slide along my clit... over... and over... the intensity is enough to start driving me upwards again... hyper-aware of the pressure and touch of his velvet-covered steel moving against my over-excited, open, raw nerve bundles...

and suddenly he is inside

my head falls back, my eyes roll into my head and I cry out in triumph.

He starts slow. Not because he must - I am beyond wet and open - but to show his control. He pushes into me completely... and stops. I open my eyes and look into his. It is a contest. A game. I smirk and clench my vaginal muscles around him... over and over... I see the look in his eyes change slightly. I am not a simple push over. I give pleasure - but I also demand it. I push my hips slightly towards him and he clamps his hands down on them.

Lyrilen
Lyrilen
33 Followers
12