Closing Time at the Brew Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls back and stops. He notes my brief look of complaint.

Then rams himself home.

I cry out with relief.

Out.

Back.

Out.

Back.

He finds a rhythm. I strain towards him, then close my eyes and lose myself to multiple sensations - your arms holding me tight, the occasionally suck on my nipple or brush of hands on my skin, but mostly the slam, slam, slam of his cock hitting deeply, squarely inside my womb, pushing the sensations higher and higher, as my earlier orgasms have prepared my body for a larger, longer one...

I open my eyes and grin up at you and grunt out the word "close". Incredibly, he increases pressure, increases his rhythm, the pounding, the force of the power that is pushing, pushing, pushing... yes, oh yes. oh. fuck. yes.

Screaming my release with complete abandon, I continue as he drives me upwards once more, finally losing himself and bending down to take a breast in his mouth and bite it almost painfully. Then he lifts me off the table entirely and throws me down on the couch - quickly displacing another friend - and takes a more complete position on top of me. Now able to stretch himself above me and put his full concentration into his thrusts, he closes his own eyes and lets loose of his own control and moves his hips with final abandon.

The sight is magnificent as all of his muscles tense as he finally shatters the last barrier and fully releases into me. Poised above me, inside me, he thrusts everything into this one moment in time.

We collapse. Spent.

Slowly it occurs to me that I have new puddles on my body - one in my hair, and one, interestingly, on my foot.

He rolls to a sitting position and bestows upon me the first smile I've seen from him.

You come over and grin down at me. "One more?" you ask?

"Of course!" I say.

You scoop me up and settle me down on your naked lap, carefully tucking your wrapped erection inside of me. I curl my body happily around you and sink into your arms. Slowly I move against you while you rub my back and hair.

"Sorry for not believing you." Mr. M mutters, sitting beside us on the couch.

We all laugh softly... while I continue to rock against you, still working towards the conclusion of our evening of public and private release.

I turn to watch his face as I recover some fire and lean back to move more intently in your lap. It is arousing - him watching - them watching - as I thrust against you, as my breasts bounce. He reaches out to hold one as I press against you. I look down at your smiling face and grin back at you.

"Thank you." and I begin to ride you in earnest.

*** The End ***

12