Closing Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Bobbi joins Dan, Jessie, and Paul for an orgy.
3.6k words
4.42
30.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

When we returned to their place, Paul and Jessie kept to their end of the deal, offering their total submission to me. They also called Bobbi, their friend and co-worker, to invite her over for a little "surprise". She was a small Latina with short, silky, jet-black hair. She had a slight hint of a tomboyish nature, and had always given me the impression that she was either bi or a lesbian. Paul was confident that the former was the case. I hoped that he was right.

"If this doesn't work out, I'll find some other girl, I promise, Dan. You want 2 girls and a guy, and that you will have. I wouldn't want you to think that I lied just to save Paul's masculinity. I wonder, however, if you want the 4 of us to be exclusive or to include others now and then," Jessamine, or "Jessie", as people called her, commented.

"Just the 4 of us, if this works out. I doubt that I will have the energy to be chasing other men and women with 3 regular partners to satisfy," I noted.

"Excuse me? What's this about, now? I come over here, and I find that one of the guys who frequents the bar is talking about having '3 regular partners to satisfy'. What's that supposed to mean? Paul, Jessie, and Dan, will the three of you let me on the whole joke or whatever else is going on?" Bobbi's rather pleasing voice interrupted us.

"Uh, well, we have kind of a proposition for you, girl. I don't know what you will think of this, so if you turn it down, we'll drop the subject and never suggest it again. We'll behave as if it was never even considered. We were discussing a group arrangement with us and you. You'd be one of 2 women, living with 2 men in a long-term relationship. This would be exclusive to others outside of the group. It would also be D/s. That is, anyone involved in it would have to submit to Dan here. He's a top, a Master, I believe," Jessie explained.

"Holy cow! Where did that idea come from? Are the two of you fucking Dan? Servicing him? Is he bisexual?" Bobbi tried to make sense of the whole, seemingly bizarre proposal that her friend had made to her.

"Yes to all of that. He swings both ways. So does Paul. So do I, in fact. We were hoping that you'd be interested in it. Would it work for you?" the waitress probed.

"Well, I'm a bit stunned. I'm also very flattered. I'm not half the babe that you are, Jessie. I don't have your long legs and great figure. I certainly don't have your pretty face. To be mentioned in the sentence with you in a sexual way is a compliment, let alone in that context. So, let me understand this correctly: the 4 of us would be married to each other, essentially. There would be no sex with anyone outside of the 4 way relationship. We would have regular sex with each other, all 4 of us. Dan would be in charge of it, with the rest of us obeying him. Is that right?" Bobbi demanded to know.

"Pretty much. Except that you might be 2nd in command. For the record, you're every bit as hot as Jessie. Each of you has your own sex appeal, believe me. Of course, my fondness for Latinas doesn't hurt your case, either. How does that sound?" I posed the question at last. She seemed curious, but I wanted to know, damn it!

"Well, I would not normally get into a serious relationship with a patron, but I can't say no this time. Something about this idea just fucking pleases me! After all, if I agree to this, my old rule won't be an issue. So, I suppose that I'll go with this plan you've cooked up.

"It will be an adjustment, but I have recently broken up with my lover, and I have dreaded the single scene anyway. I haven't dreaded the sex, but I have been scared of a new relationship. I have always been monogamous before, so I might get jealous now and then. Just be patient with me if I do, okay? I won't do anything stupid or break it off because of jealousy. If it doesn't work out, I will at least be able to say that I've tried poly. I will give it a fair chance," Bobbi answered, albeit rather awkwardly.

She was still rather apprehensive about the whole idea, but she also seemed aroused by it. I was pleasantly surprised that she seemed open to giving it a shot. The 4 of us could make it, I thought. It would be a dramatic change in our lives, but we would be going through at the same time. I would go from a skirt-chasing bachelor to a polygamist. Paul and Jessie would be leaving behind their mostly exclusive relationship with occasional swinging to become part of a plural marriage. Bobbi would deviate from her strictly monogamous past to take on multiple partners.

"Well, I'm glad that you're willing to experiment, Bobbi. I hope that we can make it work, so the 4 of us can have a long, happy marriage together. Yes, I am aware that there is more to a marriage than sex. I am also aware that we can't formally marry more than one person. The best solution is to have a double wedding at some point, I think. Paul and Jessie can wed and you will legally become my wife. Between this point and that moment, you'll have plenty of time to back out, if you decide that it's not going to make you happy. The other marital arrangements will be informal, of course.

"I am also happy to see you have no problem with the BDSM part of it. Perhaps you've been in such a relationship in the past. I don't know if that is true. I am curious about that, but you can tell me in your own time. I also want you to know that whether or not you have kids with me will be a mutual decision. I won't expect you to have them. Jessie and I are planning to have a baby or two, but if you are going to be my 2nd-in-command, you need to have some rights that she doesn't have.

"There will certainly be not-so-glamorous aspects of our relationship, but that comes with the territory. We will each have responsibilities in this house, where we will all live together until we get a new place. I will be in charge, as we have said. You will be next in rank, and both Paul and Jessie must obey you the way that they would obey me when I am absent. One rule that I am imposing is that nobody smokes in this house. Smoking is punishable by a whipping. When I say whipping, I mean that. I don't mean spanking. It's a serious offense and will not be tolerated," I informed her.

Bobbi was a little startled at some of this information, mainly in regard to the pregnancy idea and the smoking ban. She knew that Jessie and Paul both smoked a bit, particularly Jessie. On the other hand, smoking during pregnancy was dangerous. The thing was that she assumed that Paul would be the father of any children born to Jessie. She wasn't aware that he was sterile.

"I smoke, but I suppose that I can try giving it up. It's not good for me anyway, and this idea intrigues me enough to give it a shot. I never knew that you had any interest in me, actually. Damn, I guess I was blind! I definitely want to have a baby, so I'd have to give up smoking for that long anyway. What about Paul, out of curiosity? I would have thought that he would be the father of Jessie's kids," she inquired.

Not wanting to humiliate Paul, I offered to let him explain it to her. He seemed ready, from the look on his face. Frankly, he was thinking with his dick, but I don't blame him. He had thoughts of fucking Bobbi or getting her to go down on him, most likely.

"Uh, Bobbi, I've never told you the fact that I am sterile. It was a nuclear accident aboard a sub in the Navy. I can still fuck. I just can't have kids. I will probably raise Jessie's kids by Dan, while he can raise any kids he has with you. That works for me anyway. Then again, we will all have a part in child-rearing. I guess that is one of the 'not-so-glamorous' aspects of our group marriage. Like Dan, I'm willing to take what comes with the poly thing, including the more routine elements," he admitted.

"Just for that, you get to be first to fuck Bobbi, if she is cool with it. I think that I will be busy knocking your girlfriend up. When I'm done, we can swap. However, like I said, Bobbi will be in charge of you during the sex. I will be in charge of Jessie. You two will be a submissive couple serving a dominant one. You will fuck her in any way that she pleases until we are ready to swap. You and Jessie can work out who is in charge when you do each other, just as you probably do anyway," I announced, which pleased both Bobbi and Paul, it seemed to me.

"All right, Paul. You heard him. Take off your pants. I want you to fuck me 'cowgirl' style and then eat your own cum from my cunt. I'm going to ride your dick and make both of us cum. This way, I'll control the act, as it is our first time screwing each other," Bobbi commanded Paul. He didn't exactly protest, as he was eager to get his cock inside her smooth pussy.

Bobbi pulled off her own pants and simply slid onto Paul's cock. She made no move to lube it, as she was apparently wet enough already. She also threw off her tank top and let her small, sweaty breasts tantalize him. I had never seen her naked before, but she was just as delectable as I had pictured her while jacking off. Hispanic women have a certain earthy appeal that is hard to explain to someone who isn't into such things.

I didn't dwell on her sensual body for very long, however. Jessie didn't give me a chance. She wanted her fair share of attention, and she knew how to get it, by undressing herself and reminding me of her own sultry flesh. She was a long-legged woman, not a tomboy like Bobbi, but a little larger of build. I liked that she had plenty of curves too. Her long, silky, dark-brown hair went straight down her nude back and nearly reached her voluptuous ass.

"You said that you were to going knock me up, right, Master?" she pointed out seductively.

"Hell, yes, I will knock you up!" I swore, reinforcing my oath by removing my own clothes as quickly as I could do so.

She knew better than to ask what position I wanted from her. She simply knelt in front of me and started sucking my cock without any embarrassment. She was in a hurry to get my cock stiff again, and it had been used a lot that day. At this rate, I was going to need some Viagra every weekend at the least. Then again, as much as I had fucked Paul and her, it wouldn't surprise if they had slipped me something like that while I wasn't looking. I doubt that I would mind it, in fact, if they did. My cock was sore, but I would let it rest soon enough after a full day of extremely satisfying sex.

Before I knew it, Jessie had bent over and offered me her another chance to invade her sex. I got a clear impression that she would be pregnant very soon, if we kept fucking like that. Then again, that was my plan. I wouldn't neglect Bobbi, of course. I would just make sure that whomever I wasn't fucking at the moment enjoyed Paul instead. I was certain that he wouldn't complain about his role of satisfying whichever girl wasn't engaged in making babies at the time.

I had read that the "doggie" position made a man's cock go deeper and thus increased the chances of pregnancy. I wouldn't have rejected that notion out of hand. It sounded plausible enough. Whatever the case, I loved it anyway. The sight of a woman's ass under me as I plowed either hole was just irresistible.

While Bobbi kept riding Paul, I rammed Jessie with a succession of thrusts that became progressively more forceful. She took advantage of my being out of her for a second at one point and got on all fours. It was clear that she would be more comfortable in that position, and I had no argument with that suggestion. We simply resumed fucking on the linoleum kitchen/dining room floor.

By now, both pairs were too busy fucking to watch each other. Bobbi and Paul, screwing in the easy chair, were every bit as sweaty as us. The apartment had a clear smell of wild sex at this juncture, which was never an unpleasant aroma to me anyway.

Paul evidently lost all self-control by that point, and I seriously doubt that Bobbi was innocent of "helping" him along. After all, she could get off by making him eat her out when he was done. I suspected that she milked him, but I wasn't about to complain about it. Paul wasn't upset, either, obviously, since he got busy licking Bobbi's cunt.

As for me, my own self-restraint was slipping too. Rough sex with Jessie was the sort of thing that would make me cum soon anyway, but the sight of her ass and the sound of Bobbi's moans as Paul licked her pussy were additional factors in my excitement.

"Damn, Jessie, I'm about to cum already!" I shouted, but I didn't try to hold back any longer. For one thing, she didn't seem to object to my cumming at that point. Her energetic movements were hardly the sort to discourage me.

When I exploded in Jessie's cunt, she lifted her ass further in the air to invite me to do something more daring than simply tasting her twat. She wanted me to tongue her butt. I eagerly rimmed her for several moments, before beginning to clean up my own mess. She apparently shared my interest in analingus, which was a great addition.

So, by the time that Bobbi was finished with her climax, Jessie began hers by whimpering.

I knew that I would have to wait a while before being up to more sex that evening, as would Paul, so I proposed that we take a snack break. Evidently, Bobbi had her own notion of what constituted a "snack". She presented her ass to Jessie and instructed her to lick.

"You got your ass kissed and it's my turn. Rim me, slave!" she stated in a voice that proved my suspicions right. She had been a Domme before.

"Yes, Mistress," Jessie agreed, after which she obeyed Bobbi. Her tongue ventured between the bartender's sensual cheeks and sampled her tush. She delighted in the experience, or so it seemed. Bobbi didn't seem displeased, either. She gasped for a bit, and breathed heavily for a moment or two.

"Shit, what prompted that, Bobbi?" I asked her, though not sure if she could answer coherently.

"Had to get you hard again, Master. You and Paul deserved a display that would stimulate another hard-on. Besides, I found what you and Jessie did to be so sexy, that I wanted to participate soon!" she finally explained, once she could catch her breath.

We had a brief, actual snack, and then resumed what we were doing. Bobbi was very much in a hurry to get her turn with me, or so it struck me. It was only fair. Jessie had enjoyed my body for most of the day. Bobbi was the last partner in the new group marriage. She needed a chance to be with me, and she was rather thrilled about consummating our relationship.

I ordered Bobbi to lie down on the kitchen table, which I was certain would stand the stress of her petite body. I started out by eating her pussy, which I did with my usual level of determination. It was the first taste I had of her sex, after all. Clearly, her fresh fragrance was another thing that appealed to me. She cleaned up very well between fucks.

It took quite a while to get Bobbi to cum, but it was worth the effort and the soreness in my jaws. I relished the flavor of the Latina's lips and clit. I also used my fingers, naturally. I enjoyed the scent of my new lover's juices on my digits, even if it made them uncomfortably sticky. I was willing to worry about that later. The stickiness for now reminded me of what I was doing: pleasuring a sexy woman who seemed equally eager to pleasure me.

Despite my worries, I managed to pull off another erection. So did Paul, which increased my suspicions of a plot to use some kind of potency pill. At least it wasn't a mind-altering drug. They had just wanted me horny and stiff today, and they had succeeded at making me so.

"Did you guys put something in my food or drink? I haven't gotten hard this many times in a day in my entire life! I am beginning to wonder if I am using Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra!" I half-seriously griped, while invading Bobbi's womanhood.

"Uh, well, we'll take our punishments when you wish, but we're guilty as charged. We did that while you were at the buffet. Sorry, but we knew that you'd have a difficult time getting stiff again, so we agreed to make sure that you kept it up. I won't say what brand yet, but I promise to not to slip anything else in your drinks in the future. Scouts' honor!" Jessie confessed with an impish laugh.

"You were never a Scout! Anyway, now that I am your Master, you're damned right that you won't slip me more medication without my knowledge. You'll be punished later for this, though not much, since it was helpful. Is that clear?" I commanded her.

"Yes, Master," she answered, in a tone that made it evident that she took me seriously.

She didn't have much more time to say more, since Paul grabbed her and started fucking her on the sofa. He was not gentle about it, though he was slower due to fatigue.

My focus returned to Bobbi, who begged me to move my cock from her pussy to her ass. I was willing to give her what she wanted, but I insisted that she wait for me to find some vegetable oil in the pantry first. She would need some lube, after all. Her pussy juices weren't going to cut it. Her tight pucker looked like it had recently lost its virginity, although her request indicated that she found pleasure in it.

She flinched a bit when I lubed her up, but she also sighed with anticipation. As I had wanted to fuck her in the ass for months now, she wasn't the only one looking forward to this act. I eased my cock insider her sphincter at first, but she started urging me to go rougher. I didn't find out why she was so greedy for rough anal sex until the following day, but I had a gut instinct telling me that what experience she had with it had been like that. She was accustomed to taking it that way, and had no inhibitions to it. I had to wonder more just what kind of relationship her last one had been. It might have been exclusive, but it sounded wild in every other way.

I felt her hot pucker take the last inch of my cock, and then I pulled back out for a second, leaving her in a state of desperate lust. As I plunged my dick back into her bowels, she grunted and jerked for a moment in reaction to the greater force that I used this time. When I shot my cum inside her bottom, she slumped onto the table and didn't even try to get herself off. I found out later that she was too worn out to attempt another orgasm. The feeling of my jism inside her was enough of a pleasure at the moment.

We weren't the only ones wiped out by now. Paul had given Jessie his final load of that long, hot Sunday. They were lying on the sofa in the missionary position, enjoying the coolness of each other's sweat and catching their breath. Since we all non-verbally agreed that our bodies were exhausted from the sex, we headed to bed in a bit, with Bobbi and myself taking up the futon and our hosts using their own beds. A more comfortable solution would be used permanently, but this one would do through the week. The next day was Monday, and we all had jobs, after all. Moving would also tire us, so we would need plenty of sleep in the next few days.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers