Closing Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara gives Danny a special surprise.
3.1k words
4.6
26.6k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You alright?"

"Huh?" Danny said with a start, looking to Sara next to him. Crammed onto his dorm bed as they were, "next" was probably a stretch; the dirty blonde was more sitting in his lap than not, his laptop on their legs as they watched a movie online. "Yeah, fine, what's up?"

"I asked if you knew anything else the actress playing the waitress was in, I swear I've seen her before."

"Uh, not sure," he replied, looking at the screen. "Superbad?"

"Well, yeah, that's Emma Stone," Sara said, laughing. "She's been in a lot of the other scenes, too."

"Right, sorry."

"You're fine," Sara said, pausing the movie. She slipped her lithe body off Danny and took a seat on the edge of the bed, looking back at him. "If you didn't want to watch a movie, I'd have been cool with it."

"No, I wanted to hang out," Danny said, putting a hand on Sara's leg. "I guess... I don't know, just got a lot on my mind."

"Anything you want to talk about?"

"Aw, it's nothing. Just... class stuff," Danny said, giving a weak smile.

Sara was the one person he didn't want to talk to about it because she was the one that made him think about it. Specifically, seeing Sara reminded him of Emily, how he'd thought of her for all of a minute before letting Emily blow him, ride him, and take him back to her house.

It was true that what he and Sara had was ill-defined and probably casual at best, but he still felt like he'd cheated on her. That maybe meant he was feeling something deeper for Sara, which in turn made him feel worse.

Because even if he did want something more with Sara, he also loved what he was doing with Emily. Their first night together had started strong and ended even better, the two of them fucking a second time in her living room, and a third the next morning in the shower. Over the past three weeks, they'd continued to hook up, the most recent time being just the previous night in the very bed where he now sat with Sara.

"Well, if that ever changes, you can," Sara said, smiling. "Talk to me, I mean. About stuff. We should be able to talk, right? Not just blow each other. I blow, anyway, you... oh god, I'll stop."

"You're fine," Danny said, sitting up right behind Sara, his legs on either side of her. She leaned back into him, and once more her thin body was pressed against him. Danny wrapped his arms around her stomach and held her close for a minute, enjoying the feel of her.

"Hmm, I guess we've done more than just oral now anyway," Sara said, her voice dropping lower at the feel of Danny's breath on her neck. She began to move her hips as best she could, rubbing her ass into Danny's crotch. "I had a lot of fun with you last weekend."

"Oh, yeah? Do you want to have some more fun?" Danny asked, his guilt drifting away at the thought of sex. The two had gone out dancing last weekend, and what had started as intense grinding had led to the two finally hooking up in his dorm that night. It had been a fantastic time, and an experience completely different from his times with Emily. Despite being younger than him, Emily had a tendency to take control in the bedroom; Sara had been much more open to following Danny's lead, allowing him to fully dictate their pace and positions.

To that end, Danny slipped a hand down Sara's leggings, stopping just at the top of her panties.

"I think we'll have more fun than you were expecting," Sara sighed dreamily, leaning her head back as Danny pushed further, dipping into her panties and sliding a finger inside her. "Oh, god."

"What did you have in mind?" Danny asked, kissing her neck and allowing his other hand to come up to her chest and run the small handful of her A-cup breast. They weren't the biggest tits, but it allowed Sara to go without wearing a bra when she felt like it; that included today, giving Danny much easier access to the stiff nub of her nipple.

"I want to give you something special," Sara said, her words coming softer now as she began to breathe a little harder. "Something I've wanted to try for a while."

"What's that?" Danny urged her on, his middle finger rubbing small circles around her clit.

"I want you to put it in my ass."

Danny froze, not quite sure he heard correctly. "You... wait, seriously?"

"Yes," Sara said, though her voice suddenly seemed unsure. "I just... I thought it'd be... if you don't want to, I mean - oh!"

Sara was surprised as Danny, over his shock, suddenly doubled his efforts; she'd just offered him her ass, the last thing he wanted was for her too think he didn't want that. His fingers dipped farther, two probing inside of her as his thumb continued tweaking her clit. Instead of just light kisses, he suckled her neck, trailing his way up to her ear. "I absolutely want to. I just never thought you would want to."

"It's college," Sara moaned, her thighs clenching around Danny's probing hand. "It's for experimenting, right?"

"Definitely," Danny said, laying kisses along her neck. Sara had increased her writhing against him, something Danny was acutely aware of as his growing erection settled into the crack of her ass; just a few thin layers separated him from a pleasure he hadn't even dared to dream of.

That was a lie; he'd definitely dreamt of it.

"How do we do this?" Danny asked, his voice now barely a whisper, as if speaking too loudly might scare the opportunity off. "Like, do we build up to it, or..."

"Heh, don't worry," Sara said, pulling Danny's hand out of her pants and standing up. She turned and took his hand, slipping his fingers into her mouth to clean herself off him. Danny watched as she sucked, enjoying the sensation while it lasted. Sara gave him a wicked smile when she finished. "I'm the one that suggested this, and I came prepared."

"What do you mean?" Danny asked as Sara bent over - God, that cute little ass - and grabbed her purse from the side of the bed. She winked at Danny and pulled out a bottle of lube. "Oh."

"Yeah, this is going to help," Sara said, taking her shirt off. Danny enjoyed the sight of her bare breasts, her flat stomach, her dark nipples. Despite her lack of curves, Sara's small, thin frame was unmistakably feminine and hugely attractive. "It's not the only prep work I've done, though."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. Get undressed."

Danny didn't need to be asked twice, quickly yanking his shirt and pants off. As he slid his boxers off, Sara was stepping out of her leggings, leaving her in just a black thong. She stood before him with a grin, waiting until he was fully naked to push him down onto the bed and drop on top of him.

For a moment, they just made out, a simple but pleasurable start to their love-making. Sara's light frame put just the right amount of pressure on his body as they kissed, allowing him to really focus and enjoy the taste of her lips, the probing touch of her tongue against his. Her fingers traced along his chest as best they could, nails lightly dragging against his skin. Danny returned the favor, rubbing small circles into the low of her back.

As they began to make out a bit more vigorously, Danny's hands went lower, squeezing her tiny ass and tracing the line of her thong. Knowing where things were heading, Danny decided to go for something he'd only allowed himself to "accidentally" brush against previously. With one hand, he pulled aside Sara's thong; with the other, he allowed a probing finger to-

"Oh," Danny said, Sara pulling away and gasping as Danny's finger found his mark. However, what he found wasn't the crinkled folds of her anus; it was something plastic.

"Mm, yeah," Sara said with a slight chuckle, blushing slightly. She turned herself around and sat between Danny's legs facing him. Spreading her legs, she leaned back and pulled her thong aside to reveal the small black handle that was attached to the plug currently nestled into her asshole. "Told you. Prep work."

"Wow," Danny said, staring at the plug with a smile. He glanced up to meet Sara's gaze. "You really want to get fucked in the ass."

"Yeah," Sara said, her blush intensifying as she looked away, embarrassed despite how far they'd already come. "I have a few friends whose first times were really bad because they didn't do enough to get ready. I didn't want that to be a problem."

"How does it feel?"

"Honestly?" Sara said. "It's so good. It was weird at first, but the more I've gotten used to it... I'm ready for the real thing."

"Should I pull it out, or do you need to?"

"You can, just be slow," Sara said, rolling over to lay on her stomach. She looked back at Danny with a grin. "It feels great when it comes out slow."

So, Danny went slow, gripping the handle of the plug and easing it out of Sara. She let out a low gasp and moan as he did, enjoying the feel as she stretched open to allow it out. For his part, Danny loved the sight, her asshole spreading as the plug seemed to grow out of her, its size impressing him. He couldn't help but start stroking himself, though not too vigorously; he needed to keep his stamina for what was to come. Finally, he was done, the black plastic plug fully removed from Sara's ass.

"I can't believe it," Danny said, still not truly believing the situation as he stared at her anus, retracting some but still slightly gaped.

"You better," Sara said, glancing back at him with a grin. She picked the bottle of lube up off the bed and handed it back to him. "Now get us both ready."

Once again, there was no need to ask twice, as Danny popped open the bottle of lube and squirted a generous amount into his hand. He bit his lip to stop a moan as he spread it over his dick, the new friction sending an extra jolt of pleasure through him. It wasn't nearly as much pleasure, though, as when he added a bit more to his fingers and slipped them inside of Sara's ass.

"Ohhhh," Sara said with a slight shiver, having not quite known what to expect. With the plug, it had been bigger, but a straight shot; Danny's fingers were cooled by the lube, and they... explored. "You're really getting into this, huh?"

"Hell yeah," Danny said, pumping his index and middle finger into her. Even with the plug, she was still so delightfully tight and hot, and he couldn't wait to probe her with something thicker. And as he felt the lube allowing him to increase his speed - and heard the way Sara's breath was speeding up - he realized there was no reason to wait any longer.

"You ready?" he asked, removing his fingers from her butt.

"Yes," Sara replied eagerly, raising herself onto her knees, lifting her ass up to him. "Fuck my ass, babe."

Danny took only one more moment, appreciating the sight of Sara bent over in front of him, her asshole spread, glistening, and waiting, before placing one hand on her ass and using the other to guide himself into her. His dick hit her asshole and both shuddered, the lube allowing his head to slip in with a satisfying pop. From there, though, it took a bit more effort, and Danny fought the urge to plow right into Sara so as not to injure her. Instead, he slowly inched forward, Sara's ass gripping him tighter than anything he'd ever felt. Every time he made more progress, he'd pull back out, just as slowly, to allow Sara - and himself, honestly - to acclimate to the increased pressure and depth.

"Holy shit," Sara gasped, gripping the sheets as he pressed into her again, this time sinking four inches inside of her. She wanted to share a sexy comment of word of encouragement, but there was little she could do but react bluntly to the sensation. "Holy fucking shit."

"Is this alright?" Danny asked, knowing it damn certainly was for him; in went another inch of his cock.

"Fuck yes," Sara moaned, biting a pillow now. One of her hands snaked down between her thighs and began to play with her pussy. "This feels... god, it's unreal. I think... I think you can pick up the pace, baby."

Danny did as he was told, now pumping into her slightly faster, attempting to go a little farther each time. In and out of her backside, slowing only when he hit a new depth and her body tightened. Eventually, though, she would encourage him deeper with broken, high-pitched moans. All the while, she was fingering herself, allowing the familiar pleasure to mix with the new.

"Fuck," was all Danny could muster as he felt his hips come flush with hers. After ten minutes of work, he'd bottomed out inside of her; her ass was his.

"Mmmmm," Sara moaned, pushing herself against him. "Feel so full... so tight."

"You're telling me," Danny said, biting his lip; just the feel of her around him had him close to the edge, a feeling only added to by the vibrations of her playing with herself. "This is amazing."

"So close," Sara said, barely paying attention to Danny as she manipulated her clit. "Fuck me, Danny... fuck that ass. Show me who it belongs to."

"With pleasure," Danny replied, now feeling safe to go to town. Instead of a hand gently on her ass, he planted it firmly in the small of her back, forcing her down slightly as he pulled almost all of the way out of her ass. Then, he gave into that earlier urge and slammed into her, plowing into her butt with a single thrust.

"Fuck!" Sara cried, her legs giving out as Danny crashed into her, filling her in a way she'd only imagined. Her hand was pinned, but she kept going, masturbating with wild abandon as Danny began to fuck her ass with a primal energy. The mattress rocked underneath them, squeaking wildly as he pounded into her again and again. "Oh, fuck, Danny, yes!"

"You wanted me to show you who this ass belongs to," Danny said, not slowing for a moment. "Is it clear? Who's fucking ass is this?"

"Ohhhh, it's yours, Danny," Sara moaned, her voice a high-pitched whine as the pleasure emanating from her lower half clouded her mind. "That's your tight little ass to fuck and use as you please."

"Hell yeah, it is," Danny said, feeling his orgasm closing in. He leaned into her closer, allowing himself to pump harder and faster. "Right at home inside you, baby. So good, so fucking good."

"Yeah, baby," Sara whined, her own orgasm approaching as she fingered herself and bucked her hips back as best she could to meet his thrust. "Mark your property. Fucking cum for me!"

"Gaaaah!" Danny groaned, slamming down hard one last time as he and Sara came together. His own orgasm intensified as Sara's ass gripped him even tighter, pulsing with her entire body as she came. Danny's own cum burst out, blasting a huge load inside of her ass.

"Shit... shit..." Sara repeated, collapsing into the bed with Danny still on top of her. Her body still shook from the intensity of her orgasm. "That was... wow."

"Wow seems about right," Danny agreed, kissing Sara's neck as he came down from his own high. He felt himself starting to naturally pull out of Sara as his dick softened, and he went ahead and removed himself fully. Sara's ass was more gaped than ever, but he looked away, not wanting to get too aroused again.

Because the guilt was back.

"That was as amazing for you as it was for me, right?" Sara asked, turning her head to look at him with a smile. "Because... damn."

"It was," Danny answered, though his heart was no longer in it. Guilty as he'd already felt, it was worse now that he'd been given anal sex. This girl was amazing, and he was cheating on her. Alright, maybe not cheating, but... not being honest. "Sara, I..."

"Hold on," Sara said. "Oy, I thought this would make me feel better."

"Wait, did you... not like it?"

"No, I did!" Sara said, looking back to him. "I absolutely did. I mean, I wanted to do that, I just... my reason for doing it now was... oh, boy."

"What is it?" Danny asked, now a bit freaked out.

"Okay, I know we haven't even had a talk about where we're at as... you know, us. So, like, we're not even super committed, but I've still felt guilty."

"Guilty about what?"

"I slept with someone," Sara said, dropping her face back into the mattress.

"Oh," Danny said, not really knowing how to react. That said, it certainly helped how he'd been feeling. "I mean, you're not in the wrong, not really. We aren't exclusive."

"Yeah, but still," she said, not looking up. "I feel like we could be headed that way. And I felt bad."

"Well don't," Danny said, placing a hand on Sara's back. "You're not the only one who's been with someone else."

"For real?" Sara asked, looking back up with a sense of relief. "Like, you're not just saying that to make me feel better?"

"Am I admitting to maybe-sorta cheating just to make you feel better?" Danny replied with a smirk. "No, I'm not. And I felt just as weird about it."

"I guess we're made for each other," Sara said, relaxing again.

"Seems that way," Danny said. After a moment, he decided to risk saying something else. "Though maybe that's a good thing, you know? We have each other, and... others."

"Yeah," Sara said after a moment of consideration. "And maybe sometimes... we have others... together."

"Maybe we do," Danny agreed. "Like my coworker Emily."

"Yeah. Or my roommate Christina."

Danny perked up at that. "Hold on, is that who you slept with?"

"I think we're going to have some fun, baby," Sara said with a smile before pulling Danny down for a kiss.