Closing Up Early

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Jake." I told him, "Fuck me hard."

Jake paused to look at my face, as if for confirmation. I tightened my channel around his cock in response. Unexpectedly, he was no longer inside of me. Before I could even register disappointment, Jake had roughly flipped me over, facing away from him and towards the front of the store. My hands pressed against the glass display case in front of me, and my breasts pressed into the cold marble countertop. Jake positioned himself behind me. I could feel his member at the entrance to my pussy, wet with pre-cum and my own pleasure. With one quick and violent thrust, he was inside me. He and I gasped together. He paused, wrapping one of his hands in my hair, and then he abruptly pulled me up, arching my back once again. This time, though, I had his dick inside me and it felt indescribable, pressing against the inner walls of my pussy. Pulling out quickly and then slamming himself back in, he started to fuck me. With each thrust forward, my breasts bounced and a harsh peak of pleasure ran through me. When he withdrew I felt empty and anticipated the sharp entrance. Over and over again, he impaled me on his member. Pulling me further back by my hair, Jake thrust my breasts forward as he continued to pump in to me. With his other hand, he began to pinch my nipples, eventually working down to play with my clit. The slight shocks of pain when he shoved in to me, pulling my hair and the growing pleasure from my sensitive bud, combined with the beautiful friction of his cock inside me brought me to the edge. My cries were uncontrollable and mingled with his bestial grunts of pleasure. Suddenly I exploded, powerful waves and waves of pleasure crashed over me, making every part of me arch, tense and tingle. I clamped down on his cock, squeezing and milking it, and with that he came too, releasing my hair and grabbing me, pressing me to him for his last few thrusts.

I felt Jake softening inside me, but he refused to let go, hugging me close to him. After a minute or so, I felt him lay a gentle kiss on my neck. Finally he slipped out of me. I stood, legs weak, feeling our combined ecstasy leak out of me, my nether regions still warm and happy. When I turned around, Jake had put his pants back on. I started to cover myself up but he stilled my hands, laying them at my sides, before stepping back to arms length and looking at me again. He swooped in for a burning kiss, and then, to my surprise, he honked my boob.

"Hey!" My brain could not change gears this fast.

"Sorry," Jake shrugged, "I've just wanted to do that for a very long time." He gave me an evil grin, "And now that I've got what I want, I should warn you, I think I might want some more." I could feel a grin sneaking its way across my face as well.

"Oh really?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Yeah," he responded, uncrossing them and exposing my breasts again, "In fact, I've changed the schedules. You've got the night shift again tomorrow. So you can sleep in late, and we'll close up together."

"Oh we will, will we? And why would I need to sleep in late"

"Because," Jake said, his hands wandering down my body again, "You are coming home with me. And I'm going to keep you up all night."

He did.

12