Closing Up Shop

Story Info
He takes you as you closes up for the night.
2.9k words
4.69
17.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

It had rained. The kind of rain on a hot evening in late July that brings steam up from the pavement and makes the humidity near unbearable. The sun had set about half an hour ago, yet the late summer twilight left it light enough that even at the 9:00 closing time it was still just light enough to see.

I had just pulled up across the street from the store to pick you up for a late dinner and a drink. As I sat in the car, the owner of the jewelry store you work in came out with his car keys in hand, intending to make an early exit and leave you to lock up. I sat and watched you for a minute as you began the task of closing up.

You were wearing a light cotton floral print skirt that came down to mid calf. Very much suited for the hot humid weather, but not designed to show off your beautiful legs to their best advantage. A white sleeveless knit top, just sheer enough to show a hint of a lacy bra underneath completed you ensemble. My God, you are so beautiful. Even after all these years, you can still take my breath away.

As the clock turned 9:00, I walked over to the door just in time to catch you putting on the lock. You smiled at me through the door, and then re-opened it to let me in. I gave you a quick kiss and pulled the door shut behind me and clicked on the deadbolt. It was quiet in the store, just the sound of a few clocks on display and the soft music you always play in the background. You start to say something, but I quickly put a finger to your lips and give you a quiet "shhh", and then I kiss you again. You smile and continue the task of readying things to be put in the safe. I watch you move around the store, knowing that my eyes are watching your every move. You move with an uncommon grace that I find incredibly sensual.

After the window displays have been removed, you dim the lights in the store to further emphasize the fact that you are closed. A light drizzle has started to fall again from a passing cloud, and the few people left in downtown at this hour quickly make their way home without a second glance into the somewhat darkened store.

Moving to a counter towards the rear of the store, you begin removing trays of rings to be placed in the safe, As you straighten up the displays, I come up behind you and press you against the counter. The difference in our heights is more noticeable when we are standing like this, but in this instance, it serves me well. I drink in the soft fragrance of your perfume and the essence of you that underlies it. That very same smell stays with me afterwords for hours, anytime we get together.

I look down at the shimmering auburn cascade of your hair and slowly run my fingers through it, feeling the fine silkiness that makes it so very difficult to keep my hands from it every time I see you. I gently pull the hair back from your neck and begin a long, slow kiss that travels from your neck up to your sensitive earlobe. Again you start to say something, but once again I "shhh" you and go back to where I was. You go back to straightening the ring trays, but there is a difference in the air now that speaks of things to come.

I slowly encircle you with my arms as I continue kissing that sensitive area on the back of your neck. Your waist is small in my big hands. I begin a deliberately slow process of moving my hands up your body to gently cup your breasts. As my fingers explore the soft fullness of your breasts, it becomes apparent from the hardness of your nipples that I'm not the only one feeling the excitement of the moment. Your head tilts back inviting my kiss and our tongues begin a slow dance as they explore each other. The fact that there is a possibility that someone looking closely could see us through the windows only adds to my excitement.

My excitement is becoming more noticeable as it is pressed against you from behind. A small moan comes from your mouth to mine as our kiss continues and I gently squeeze and pull at your hard nipples. Your hand slowly reaches back between us and I return your moan to you as you feel the length of me through my pants.

Another critical stopping point is passed as I remove my hands from your breasts and move them back to your waist.

A quiet "Oh My God!" escapes your lips as I unbutton and unzip your skirt and let it fall to the floor. I'm pleased with what I see. A pair of thigh high stockings and a pair of cream colored panties with a lacy front and a back so sheer they are virtually see thru, are stretched tightly across your beautiful behind. I slowly drop to my knees behind you, leaving for all the world to see, if they care to look, a beautiful woman working quietly at a counter.

I take my hands and slowly run them along your legs, paying special attention to your ankles and behind your knees, knowing them to be two of your more sensetive areas, and am again rewarded by a small moan that you are unable to contain. My hands, now seemingly moving with a mind of their own, move up your legs and slowly caress the soft cheeks of your ass. They feel soft yet firm to my touch, a testament to all the walking you do to stay in such wonderful shape. My fingers slowly work their way under the waist band of your panties and they are gently worked down your legs until you raise your feet, one at a time, to step out of them leaving you naked from the waist down except for your stockings. I watch as goosebumps form on your legs, partly from the cool air they are now exposed to, and partly from the excitement of what I am doing to you.

A small playful slap on your ass brings an unexpected result. A catch in your breath, another moan, a little louder this time, and a tremble in your legs that tells me you liked that. I file that information away in my mind for later when a light spanking might be in order. As I slide my hand up the inside of your thigh, you slowly part your legs, giving me room to explore to my hearts content.

But I stop. And I hear the tiniest of groan of frustration from you. I grin to myself, knowing that I want to make this as pleasurable and intense for you as I can. I know you're excited. The wet spot on the front of your panties as I took them off, and the smell of your sex that fills my nostrils, are ample evidence of that. I feel you shiver as I blow a stream of air across the backs of your legs and I know without looking or feeling that your nipples have hardened into eraser like nubs.

But the thing that entices me and has my most immediate attention is your beautiful backside. I caress the soft globes of your ass and lean forward and draw lazy circles with my tongue over the sensitive spot on your spine just where the crevice of your cheeks begins. Softly kneading your cheeks and using my thumbs, I spread you apart, exposing your most intimate opening. Another soft breath of air causes you to shiver again, and you jump with a small squeak as the tip of my finger gently touches your pucker. An almost inaudible "Oh My God, that is so nasty", makes me decide to leave this for another opportunity when we have more time to explore, but not before I press more kisses over the soft cheeks of your ass and give them each one more light slap that makes your knees shake again.

Again I stand up behind you, pinning you against the counter. I am straining against the front of my pants now and you can feel me nestled between the cheeks of your ass. Reaching up, I pull your hair, bringing your mouth back to mine for a much more urgent and searching kiss. Moving you back slightly from the counter, I slide my hand down over the softness of your belly towards the "v" between your legs. The silky curls of your pubic hair are matted with your own excitement as I gently cup your mound and send my fingers searching in your wetness. As my fingers find the fleshy pearl of your womanhood, you jump and pull yourself from me and say "Not here. Come with me".

You take my hand and lead me past the engraving machine, pulling me towards the stairs that lead to the basement. You grab your skirt as we pass, bending over and giving me a quick glimpse of your aroused state. My aching hardness jumps at the sight. I notice your panties still lying on the floor, but I am too excited about what may lie ahead to pay them much notice. I begin unbuttoning my shirt as I follow you down the stairs. When we reach the bottom you pull me into the lunch room and I once again take you in my arms.

This time the kisses are more frenzied and I quickly move my hands to your top and only break our kiss long enough to pull it over your head and toss it on the closest chair. I reach behind you for the hooks of your bra, but you pull away with a smile and easily reach behind yourself and undo them. You hold the bra in place with one arm as you slowly allow one cup, then the other, to fall away finally leaving you naked in front of me except for your stockings. I smile at your sudden shyness and start to say something, only to be "shh"ed by you this time with a gentle finger on my lips. You move in against me and begin to plant small kisses on my chest and to lightly trace my nipples with your tongue. I smile as the thought "turn about is fair play" flashes through my mind, but I am brought quickly back to reality as you playfully bite at them.

I feel your hands on my belt buckle and then on my pants as you now unbutton and unzip me and bring my pants down to puddle around my ankles. You laugh quietly as I ungracefully try to remove my loafers and get my feet free. Kneeling down, you help me extricate my feet and then slowly remove my socks. When you are done, you look up, and there in front of you straining at my underwear, is my hard manhood. My briefs are tented out in front and a patch of wetness is obvious on the front of them, showing that I am just as aroused as you

Taking your cues from how I had treated you earlier, you also slowly move your hands up my legs, lingering, teasing, and tickling as you go. Your hands encircle my legs and you slide your palms up under the leg elastic of my briefs to squeeze my ass. It's my turn to shiver now as your caresses become a little firmer. Then, as I feel like my knees might fold, you reach up and pull at the waistband to begin removing my briefs. My breath stops as you pull the front of my underwear out and down allowing my hardness to spring free, only inches from your face.

A wordless moan falls from my lips as you reach up to slowly take me in your hand, moving gently up and down and spreading the natural lubrication I've been leaking over my shaft. My head falls back and my eyes close as I enjoy the exquisite feeling of your hands on me, when I feel a soft breath of air then the warm sensation of your lips as you engulf me in your mouth. But just as I feel like my heart might explode, I regain my senses and pull myself from your lips. I had made up my mind before coming up/down to see you that this night is to be about you.

Reaching down, I pull you to your feet and crush you against me. I can feel your hard nipples pushing into my chest and you can feel my hardness against your stomach. Even though I know that it's something that you don't like, I pick you up to carry you to the lunchroom table. But I'm surprised. As I pick you up, you wrap your legs around me and we slowly rub against each other as I carry you to the table.

Reaching the table, I sit you on the edge of it and gently lean you back as I bring your legs up to my shoulders. I grasp them just behind the knees, bringing another little shudder through you, and I slowly push them open to reveal your sex.

Your lips are red and engorged and glistening with your juices. It is truly the most erotic sight I have ever seen and I stare for just a moment before I lower my mouth to you. I take your lips into my mouth. First one, then the other, licking, cleaning, and tasting you before I drive my tongue deep inside you to drink in your wetness. Searching, I find your most sensitive spot. I take it between my lips and play with it with my tongue while you begin to moan and shudder as orgasm sweeps over you. I fasten my mouth to you as you take my head in your hands and pull me to you, pushing against my face. I drink in all of your juices and continue lapping with my tongue until you become too sensitive, and finally exhausted, say "No more".

But I'm not done yet. I stand up, still holding your legs, and look at you lying back on the table, a sheen of perspiration shining on your skin. The blush of orgasm is still on you and I smile as your breathing slows towards normal. You look at me with questioning eyes and I answer by moving forward slightly and rubbing my hardness against you. You jump with a small gasp as a thousand tiny electrical shocks race across your overly sensitive skin. I reach down to guide myself into you, but your hand is already there, moving the head of my shaft back and forth in your wetness and pulling me into you.

I push forward until just the head is lodged inside you and stop, resisting the urge to bury myself all the way inside in one smooth stroke. I want you to enjoy this too much for me to rush things. I push forward again slowly until I'm halfway in. Your eyes are closed and a quiet "mmmmm" is all I can hear form you. I finally push all the way in until my hips meet you. It's an incredible feeling. You are so warm and soft, it feels like I'm being held by a velvet glove. I begin moving in and out gently at first, then more forcefully as my anticipation begins to build. I can tell you are on the way to another orgasm also. I look down at you once again, your breasts moving back and forth in time to my thrusts, and your mouth making small "ooohhh's" as our bodies move in a rhythm as old as the ages.

My breathing is more labored now and I can feel myself tightening up as my orgasm approaches. "I'm gonna cum" are the only words I can get out before I push into you as far as I can go and begin shooting spurt after spurt of my hot seed into your clasping wetness. But I'm answered in kind by your own cry of "I'm cumming too" as you spasm in the throes of orgasm for a second time, clenching and unclenching on me deep inside you, milking me for every drop of my discharge. I fall forward above you, supporting myself on my hands, and look down into your eyes as we lay there, still joined, while I slowly soften inside you.

"I love you" I say as I kiss you gently.

"I love you, too" you reply.

We bask for a few minutes in the warm afterglow of our lovemaking, cuddling and whispering quietly, the smell of sex still heavy in the air, when all of a sudden I hear the door upstairs open and the boss call out looking for you. You quickly grab my clothes and motion me to hide behind some boxes, while you grab your clothes and run to the bathroom.

He calls to you again and you assure him that everything is OK and that you were just getting ready to leave. He replies that that's fine and I hear him as he leaves, once again locking the door behind him. I breathe a heavy sigh of relief and after a moment, we both come out of hiding, giggling like little kids that were almost caught doing some thing bad by their parents.

We both get dressed and head upstairs to leave only to have you discover to your horror, that your panties are nowhere to be found.

The boss has taken them.

End of Chapter One