Clothes Make the Man

Story Info
An exciting outing.
1.8k words
11k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time are we meeting Traci?" Michael called out from over the sound of the shower.

"7ish, at Peabody's. It's just going to be us. Everyone else is busy." Jenny replied. She is standing naked in front of the mirror, putting the finishing touches on her make-up. Jenny is an attractive brunette, but not distractingly so. She walks into the closet as she hears the water stop and picks out her clothes for the night and walks out and lays them across the bed. She reaches into her dresser and picks out her lingerie, a leopard print bikini panty with matching bra. Not super sexy but nice and comfortable for dancing. She moves back to the bed as Michael moves in behind her, towel drying his dark hair, still naked as well. He slips in behind Jenny, brushing his flaccid dick into her bottom as he peers over her shoulder.

"Nice outfit. How about leaving the underwear at home?"

Jenny laughed. "Feeling a little frisky are you?" as a devilish idea came to her.

"You know it."

"Okay, I'll meet you half way. I'll leave the bra at home."

"Oh, come on baby. Don't wear the panties either."

"I'm not, you are."

"What!"

Michael feigned surprise but Jenny has long known about his thing for panties. Not quite reaching the level of fetish, but he clearly has a fascination with them. More than once Jenny had walked in on him unexpectedly, and found him masturbating with a pair of her panties in his hand.

"No way baby." But even as he protested, Jenny could feel him becoming erect behind her.

Jenny picked up the panties and turned around. She allowed the material to brush across the sensitive head of his now fully erect dick and leaned down and sucked one of Michael nipples into her mouth. He had the most sensitive nipples for a man she had ever experienced.

Pulling away she purred, "Do it for me baby. Who knows what might happen when we get home?"

Jenny and Michael got to Peabody's just after 7 and grabbed a small rounded booth on the backside of the dance floor and ordered drinks. The waitress was just bringing them when Traci arrived. Dark blond, attractive, recently divorced, Traci was really no more attractive than Jenny in most people's mind, yet she had that aura about her that just seemed to attract men like a moth to light. It's ironic that her marriage ended because her husband Bill was having an affair with a co-worker. Traci sat down and ordered a drink and they discuss their week and catch up. A couple of drinks later a slow song comes on and Jenny grabs her husband and pulls him onto the dance mainly to tease him. She moves in close and whispers into his ear.

"Can you feel my bare breasts against your chest? I've seen some men checking out my hard nipples poking against my blouse. You know, I bet if I opened my legs a bit, they could see my bare pussy, since you are wearing my panties. How do they feel?

Discreetly Jenny slid a hand down. There was a noticeable lump in Michael slacks. Giving it a quick squeeze, Jenny smiled, "Guess I know the answer to that."

The song ended and they returned to Traci at the table.

Jenny asked, "Sweetie, we have not seen the waitress in a while, it's so busy. How about going to the bar and get us all another drink?

Michael walked away, adjusting himself as best he could.

Michael returned with the drinks and sits down. Traci is smiling at him like the cat who swallowed the canary, but says nothing. Shortly she excuses herself to go to the ladies room. Jenny tells him, "Traci doesn't feel she should drive home so she will spend the night with us."

A look of disappointment crosses Michael's face. "But?"

"Don't worry baby, she's a heavy sleeper. I know from our girl's trip to New York. She slept through the TV blaring all night after a few drinks." Jenny squeezed his bulge.

Traci returned a few minutes later. Another slow song came on. Traci grabbed Michael's hand and pulled him onto the floor. She moves in close to him, in fact she pressed against his constantly semi-hard dick and stayed there. A minute later she asked,

"How do you like it?"

"This song, it's okay I guess."

"No, I mean wearing Jenny's panties."

Michael froze and looked over to the table. Jenny grinned wickedly and waved.

Traci started moving against Michael again and Michael couldn't deny how great it felt.

"Rub your hand down my back." Still stunned that Jenny would tell Traci his secret, Michael did as Traci asked, all the way to the top of her shapely ass.

"What do you feel?"

"Nothing"

"Exactly. Give me your hand."

Michael did as asked and felt Traci push some material into his hand.

"Go to the Men's Room and change into mine."

Helplessly Michael looked again to Jenny who smiled and nodded yes.

Even though he was in a stall, Michael waited until the bathroom was empty before sliding Jenny's panties down his legs, the front damp with his pre-cum. Next he took Traci's panties into his hands. They were a semi-sheer tanga. He felt the crotch, it was wet. Instinctively, he brought them to his face and inhaled her scent. He so badly wanted to wrap them around his now throbbing erection, instead he pulled them up his legs, forcing his hard erection into the material before pulling his slacks up and returning to the table. As he approached Jenny slid out, briefly opening her legs as she got out, her skirt pushed high on her thighs, flashing her pussy to him. He slid into the booth and Jenny slid back inside, Michael between Traci and herself.

"Jesus Jenny, I saw your pussy."

"So did the couple at the next table. I think they liked it."

Michael looks over to the table and a man and woman smile and tip their glasses in salute. Michael leans into Jenny and whispers, "Where the hell is this going?"

Jenny moves her mouth against Michael's ear and he jumps. "I'm not sure Sweetie, but it's been quite a trip so far. My pussy is on fire."

Jenny reaches her hand down beneath the table into Michael's lap, only to find Traci's hand already there. The two women smile at each other and lightly rub their nails and fingers across the bulging fabric of Michael's slacks. After about 15 minutes of their attention Michael is so hard it hurts. Finally Jenny says, "Let's go home"

Michael is lucky he doesn't wreck the car on the drive home. Jenny sits in the front and continues to rub him ever so lightly, after unbuttoning his shirt.

"Traci, play with his nipples. He loves that."

Traci leans in across the console from the back and begins to rub and pinch a nipple while her mouth finds his ear and begins to nibble and lick. Somehow they make it back to the house.

"Michael, go to the bedroom and undress. Leave Traci's panties on and lay down on the bed. We will join you in a minute."

Michael goes to the bedroom. His head is spinning and his groin buzzing with electricity. He undresses down to Traci's panties and gets on the bed as told. His dick strains against the lace and nylon of the panties. Most of the top is wet and slick as he has been leaking pre-cum all night.

Traci and Jenny walk into the room holding hands. Michael's dick twitches in response. Jenny is wearing only her blouse, and it's unbuttoned. Traci is wearing only the matching bra to the tanga he has on. Her nipples are hard and push out against the sheer material. They lay on either side of Michael and each leans over and begin to kiss and suck a nipple. Michael squirms then jumps as their hands begin to tickle his balls. Jenny moves down and spreads his legs as she moves between them. She reaches up and pulls the panties down and allows the waistband to cup his balls. She bends lower and starts to lick and suck his balls.

Traci leans down as well. Michael watches as if in slow motion as her full, luscious lips near his dick. She blows warm breath across the dripping head causing him to shudder before those lips caress and slide the head into her moist mouth.

"AHH GOD!" Michael's climax is instantaneous, and severe. His cum pours like a faucet into Traci's sucking mouth. Her tongue presses and probes against his opening while Jenny's tongue licks away at his balls before moving up to lick some cum that has escaped Traci's mouth and is running down his shaft.

Finally they move away from Michael and resume laying on either side of him. Traci speaks first. "That was great guys, although I kinda hoped I might get Michael's cock in me. It's been awhile."

"Don't worry. I believe he will recover pretty fast."

Jenny leans over Michael's torso and puts a hand behind Traci's neck and pulls her toward her. She kisses Traci, tenderly at first, then with more passion, slipping her tongue into Traci's mouth which she readily accepts and returns her own. Jenny reaches down between Traci's breasts and releases the clasp, allowing her bra to fall to the side, baring her breasts. Jenny feels movement and sees Michael raise his head and begin to kiss Traci's breasts and nipples then turning and doing the same to her own. They continue the foreplay and as she thought, Michael is hard again in no time. Jenny moves Traci around until she is straddling Michael. Traci feels Michael's cock at the entrance to her pussy. She slowly pushes down on it and starts to climax before he is halfway in her. She pushes it the rest of the way in her and grinds through the climax. After its over Jenny, straddles Michael's face, facing Traci, and places her pussy against his mouth. His mouth begins to suck away at her slick flesh as Traci starts to ride his cock as she and Jenny resume kissing.

Michael awakens the next morning in an empty bed. His dick quickly hardens as he recalls the previous night. Jenny and Traci appear at the door wearing towels, both wet from what must have been a shower. Jenny walks to the side of the bed and pulls the sheet back and smiles at his erection. She raises her hand and drops a pair of panties on his stomach.

"Show Traci what you do with my panties when you think I'm not around."

Michael hesitates just a moment.

"Go ahead," says Traci. "Would it help if we tell you about our shower?"

Jenny and Traci both drop their towels as Michael wraps the panties around his dick and begins to stroke...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
comment

exciting story, nicely written. ends way to abruptly, the scence needed finishing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Slut Wife - Libido Liberated Pt. 01 Desperate times + wife's inner slut = unexpected benefits.in Loving Wives
Stood Up and Propositioned My semi-goth look attracted an older gentleman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Turnabout An evil prank ultimately affects lives differently.in Loving Wives
Crashed Two young men and I land on a desert island.in Erotic Couplings
She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 01 Married, little dick that cums to fast, wife deserves better.in Interracial Love
More Stories