Clothing Not Required

Story Info
Fun in and out of the sun - and no tan lines!
6.3k words
4.42
38.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Friday night - her story:

It was the longest week -- meetings, reports, late nights, and out of town travel. Now it is finally Friday and even though traffic is heavy and slow, only one chore stands between us and the weekend. Thanks to heavy rains the lawn is lush and green, and it had been nearly a week and cutting it couldn't wait. June had given way to summer in a vengeance. The long spring was gone and we were gripped with heavy humidity and heat of mid August.

I was hoping to be the first one home thereby scoring the riding mower. As I pull into the drive, I hear the drone of a mower and I hope the neighbors were taking advantage of the dry evening. I spot the side door of the garage ajar and know that the walk behind mower and string trimmer are my fate.

Resigned I enter the house, change from work clothes into shorts and a bra top, grab my iPod and a bottle of water, and hit the yard. Firing up the mower, I try to convince myself that if I just stay on task it won't be too long before I can cool off in the pool. All I can think is that the cooler evenings of the past few weeks will make the water refreshing but not bone numbing.

As I work around the yard, I know that you are in your own mowing world. Every so often I can catch the subtle scent of your cigar over the freshly mown grass. Jimmy Buffett is joyfully singing about margaritas, and hamburgers, and boat drinks in my ears so I quickly get into the music and tolerate the heat of the day and catch myself humming or singing along.

As I finish with the mowing and get out the string trimmer, I am aware that you have finished before me. I can't see or hear you moving around the yard, so I figure you are either taking a shower, returning calls, e-mails, or starting dinner.

Why would anyone not be in the pool?

I make quick work of the trimming -- which may mean a few misses, but all I want is a quick shower and to dive into the pool. After another 15 minutes (should have been 30) I am finished. I put things away and duck into the shower off the garage. Honestly, it is nearly dark so any missed areas might be attributed to that versus laziness.

As I close the door of the bathroom and peel off my wet clothes, I noticed that your swimsuit is still hanging on the back of the door next to mine. Maybe you are already in the pool and you might have remembered the challenge that we'd issued - the first weekend without obligations would be clothing optional. What a great idea!

I turn on the shower, let the water warm to just tepid, and jump in. It isn't the water temperature that is making my nipples hard and my breasts swell. Are you already in the pool and will water be the only thing that separates our bodies? My mind races to all of the possibilities as I take the time to shave my legs and make sure that my bald pussy is as smooth as possible. Toweling off, I opt to leave my suit hanging on the door.

As I turn off the light and open the bathroom door, I wait for my eyes to adjust to the darkness -- no full moon this night and the motion detector light must have burned out. I carefully head toward the pool making sure that potted plants and lawn furniture cause no bodily harm. There is not a single breeze but my body is tingling with the sensation that I am being watched.

I look around to be sure that a neighbor isn't out and about but it is too dark to see anything but the outline of the house and trees. As I get close to the steps into the pool, the smell of a cigar is much stronger and finally I can see the glow of the end of your cigar as you stand by one of the jets. You carefully put out the cigar and without making a sound or barely a ripple you walk to the bottom of the stairs, hold out your hand and in your sexy deep voice invite me to join you.

The water is delicious and refreshing. My body temperature is finally cooling down -- but not for long as you pull me into your arms and we slide underwater. As we surface our mouths meet -- and as I've told you many times - you can kiss! The water allows for every touch to be long and smooth. I become aware of your hard cock pressing against my stomach and I know you could feel my nipples against your chest.

Hushed voices and soft moans are the only sounds adding to the night noises. After a long session of kissing and touching you get out of the pool without a word. Have you heard something? The need for you is so strong that I ache and hope you return quickly -- if not I just might have to take things into my own hands!

Moments later you return with an open bottle of crisp white wine and two glasses. As you hand me a glass, you take a seat on a towel beside the pool.

This is perfect -- a great glass of wine and my favorite appetizer -- you! I swim over to the side, take a sip of wine, and slide your gorgeous hard, thick, heavily veined cock into my mouth. As much as I try to accommodate all of you wine dribbles out of my mouth to run along your balls and back to your ass. Your moan vibrates along the length of you and tickles the back of my throat.

I can tell that I wasn't the only one who had taken a careful shave along with a shower. The hairless halo around the base of your cock is completely smooth as are your balls tight against my chin. I know that if you lay back and slide forward, the path all the way back to your tender and sensitive ass is shaved too. I alternate sips of wine with long moments of licking, sucking, and pleasing you.

Honestly, I pity any woman who doesn't know the thrill of pleasing their partner orally -- and you have the most delicious tasting cum.

When I finish my first glass of wine, it is quickly refilled but after just a couple of sips, you take the glass out of my hand, place it beside the pool and slip back into the water.

Wrapping your hands around my waist, I quickly find myself out of the water. You return my glass to me and with a wicked look toast me with your glass, take a sip, and place your mouth right over me - - the cold wine is a shock as you take my clit between your lips -- but quickly shock turns to pleasure as you lick, nibble, and suck me to my first climax of the evening.

With my legs over your shoulders and your head between my legs, I come with such a force that it takes a while realize that I am laying completely naked on the deck of our pool, in our neighborhood, and looking at the night sky full of stars. How fabulously wanton.

Bringing me back to sanity you gently kiss my thighs and my swollen pussy lips and you coax me back into the pool. As I slip into the water, you cup my bottom and settle me onto your engorged cock -- how amazing that pleasing me makes you even harder! We slide into water just a bit deeper and began a slow and purposeful fuck.

As I stated earlier, I love your cum -- so as I feel your cock get thicker and harder indicating your climax was close, I beg you to head toward the stairs so that I could replace my cunt with my mouth -- no reason to waste such a delicious treat to the swimming pool.

After just a few quick strokes with my body, I scramble off and take you into my mouth just in time! Now it is your turn to lie back and enjoy the starlit night. I join you on the top step and we cuddle and stroke each other and share deep kisses. I'm not the only one who enjoys your taste -- so I always try to share the last few drops with you!

After a while, you announce that you are starving. Without a towel or a single item of clothing, you get up to start the grill. Following your lead, I go into the kitchen and throw together a salad and put a few potatoes into the microwave. I carry a loaf of bread out for you to warm on the grill next to a huge steak.

As you turn the steak, you wrap your arms around me and thank me for willingly participating in clothing optional weekend. Are you crazy -- a whole weekend with full access -- no, thank you!

When dinner is ready we pile it all onto one plate, sit at the patio table, slowly feeding each other and talk about our week -- all completely naked.

After cleaning up the dinner dishes we take another brief swim before heading into the house for a shower and bed. As we climb between the sheets and curl into each other, I become very aware that I am not the only one willing to play some more. As your hard dick slips into me and we settle into a sleepy rhythm, the question of whether or not we'll have sex tonight or tomorrow morning is quickly answered.

Of course, you know how much I love to start the day -- so after seeing who has to get the paper (and what they wear to get it) it will be fun to see how many things we do before having to dress and go back to work on Monday. Weekends -- what a great payoff!

Chapter 2

Early Saturday morning -- his story:

Saturday mornings is normally my day to sleep in, but I was up early. So I pull on a pair of shorts, t-shirt and head to the street to get the paper and to Mickey D's for coffee. Once back in the house the attire for the weekend is resumed. The house has separation from the neighbors, but lots of glass on the first floor, so hardly absolute privacy.

I walk into the bedroom with the paper, coffee and a smile. You roll over, wipe sleep from your eyes and grin. It was obvious that I had recovered from last night and the day might begin where the night ended. You reach out and gently but firmly grab my hardening cock with your right hand as your left accepts the proffered coffee. The paper would wait.

After a few sips and polite conversation about whether the girls at the drive through might have known that there was nothing beneath the shorts, I reach over and gently massage your breasts. I notice the teeth marks on your breasts from last night's episode.

While you try to sip your coffee, I began one of my favorite activities, making lavish love to your breasts.

Unlike last night when the play got more aggressive, this morning my lips and tongue are slow, soft and deliberate. Your nipples, however, respond just as nicely to that gentle touch as they do to rough tweaking and twisting. Top to bottom -- side to side -- right -- left - I do nothing but massage, lick, and nibble. You squirm and take one hand and feed your tit into my mouth.

Silently commanding me to take as much as your breast into my mouth as I can. Your hard nipple almost tickles the back of my throat. Your hips are squirming on the bed and out of the corner of my eye I see a free hand dip to your waist and you stroke your clit as I suckle your breast.

I can hear your breath get more shallow and feel the pace of your free hand quicken as we work together to achieve your first orgasm of the morning.

After you settle down for a moment, you remove your fingers from your pussy and feed me your juices. Your hand dips back to my waist where you find my rock hard cock. You pull me over on top of you insistently, reach between us, and guide my cock into your waiting cunt.

It's still early morning and we have all day but this fuck is hard, fast, and wanton. I pound my dick in and out. I can feel my cock sliding along your engorged clit. I rise up and we both watch my hairless cock and your bald pussy meet.

You let out a small scream as you feel my cock thicken and with three more strokes I slam deep inside and you feel my balls spasm against your ass as my cock empties deep inside. My climax triggers a second one of your own and as I lie on top of you, I can feel you gently but firmly squeezing me -- coaxing every bit of cum from my cock.

I collapse on your shoulder and our chests heave against each other. As we regain our breath and our footing I think we both must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember was my cock slipping out of your pussy. I roll over and ask for a slip of coffee. As always you are polite and generous, thanking me for the coffee, the paper and the wake- up call.

As you open the paper to read the morning headlines, you feel me move away. You don't stop me because you know where I'm heading. Perhaps unusual - perhaps not, but years ago we had learned that one of the pleasures of morning sex was morning clean up.

As you try to concentrate on the paper, you feel my head between your thighs and feel my tongue gently licking at the folds of your still engorged cunt. You quietly lay there as I lick and suck on your pussy.

Just a note: Some people don't understand that there is nothing that I like better than the combined taste of my cum and your cunt juice. For those of you who have never tried it, I would encourage you to go down on your lover after making love and see how incredibly erotic it is to see the after- shocks of her orgasms squeeze out drops of your cum onto her lips.

You like it when she sucks you off -- see how good it tastes when it's combined with her own juices.

So as you lie there, I gently lick and suck and carefully clean as much of our cream as I can from between your legs. Gentle after-shocks are all that is necessary. This isn't about trying to achieve mind blowing orgasms. This is about showing appreciation and establishing the mood for the rest of the day.

When it appears my job is done, you smile offer me some more coffee with my cream. Before taking a sip, you pull my face to yours and you use your tongue to clean my lips, my cheeks, my chin, and my tongue. After all -- it's about sharing and you've often told me that as much as you love the taste of my cum, you also love the taste of my cum and your pussy.

It was only 8:30 -- clothing optional weekend had 40 hours to go.

Chapter 3

Saturday breakfast and beyond --her story:

Let's be serious here -- clothing optional doesn't mean you have to be naked all weekend - sometimes you just have to be safe.

While enjoying a quick breakfast, you begin preparation for your specialty to be served for dinner. A hot stove and a naked cock is not the best of ideas. You get in the towel drawer and carefully select one of my antique aprons and tie it around your waist.

I get so tickled as you model it for me! Certainly it provides the protection that you are looking for -- but the shear, feminine fabric only enhances the outline of your assets. And speaking of assets -- the apron doesn't begin to cover your tight ass.

So as I finish the morning paper and another cup of coffee, I stay perched with you in full view. You know you're being watched -- so you launch into full food network hosting. The combination of humor and your bare bum are nearly too much. I grab the digital camera for a few private photos and you graciously rise to the occasion -- bending over to check the oven, get into bottom cupboards, and check the freezer...you know you're getting to me!

After you get your famous pizza to no more than final preparation, we head out to the gym off the garage for a workout. Again, gym equipment and full nudity aren't exactly smart -- so we head out in just shorts and shirts. The morning is already steamy and we quickly get to our own workouts.

I know that there are times when you can see up my shorts and that my shirt is frequently pulled taut across my breasts. I also get flashes of your cock and your well defined chest. After working up a good sweat, we head to the shower in the pool bathroom.

Even though it's a snug fit -- we save water and soap and lather each other up. Adding water and soap to even the most casual touch adds heat.

As we turn off the shower and open the bathroom door, we both spot the pool. Memories of last night cause each of us to chuckle. The neighborhood appears to be completely empty and there isn't a sound of yard chores or voices.

We grab our suits and wrap a towel around and sneak across the patio and slide into the pool. Should anyone quickly appear at the gate, we have quick coverage just beyond the water. Using the water to completely relax muscles worked during our in and out of bed workouts, we slowly start swimming laps.

After a while, I decide to chance it and get a few hours of sun -- without tan lines. You help me position our lounges so that we can get sun but a location that affords us privacy from noisy eyes. I remind you that if the fence ever gets replaced -- it gets built higher!

Before stretching out we trade off massaging suntan lotion on each other - - certainly neither of us want sunburn to cause any issues over the weekend. I very carefully lotion your back, you bare bottom, and your legs. I'm sure to run my slippery fingers between the cheeks of your ass and swirl my finger around your puckered ass.

I also reach between your legs to stroke your balls until I can feel them tighten. You roll over and I continue to rub lotion across your chest, along your arms, down your flat stomach, your long muscular legs, and of course your cock -- which by now has gone from semi hard to fully engorged.

I carefully remove a drop of pre-come with my tongue and smack my lips in appreciation. You remind me that sunning was my idea and if I didn't stop one of us would have an odd tan line created by the other's body. You return the favor by not only applying lotion but getting me stirred up.

We both try to get into our books, but every so often I reach out to run my fingers along your body. Each time I touch you I watch to see your cock twitch. I know that I'm getting wet just being able to look at you.

You casually stroke my breast and graze my nipple -- I hear your deep chuckle as my body arches into your hand. I read aloud a passage of the trashy paperback that I'm reading -- and your breath catches on a few of the passages. Finally, I can't take it anymore and I don't care if a neighbor is watching or not.

I climb on top of you, slide your hard cock into my soaking wet pussy, and begin riding you. My clit is fully engorged, my breasts are swollen, and my nipples get even harder under your watchful eyes. Not a word is said. Your hands are gripped behind your head as you arch your hips into mine. My fingers and nails trace your sides, across your nipples, and along your waist.

I reach behind myself and start to massage your balls. I look straight into your eyes as I lower my face to yours. Just before our mouths touch, I whisper "now -- please". Our tongues duplicate the pace as our bodies -- and with just a few more slides you empty into me.

The chef salad for lunch in the fridge will have to wait until I can get my eyes to focus and my feet to work. As I slip off of you, you grab my hand and guide me so that I straddle your face. This allows me full access to cleaning off your cock and balls as you carefully and gently clean my cunt for the second time today.

We head into the house for lunch. The air-conditioning is working to keep the house cool. We enjoy a cold lunch and you settle down to enjoy a baseball game on television. When I run upstairs to put away a load of laundry, I take a few minutes to remove my chipped finger nail and toe nail polish.

As I head back downstairs I can hear you yelling at the behind plate umpire. Things haven't changed in years - you love your teams and help however you can.

I love baseball but I love baseball movies more -- so when you offer to help me paint my toenails I immediately flash to Bull Durham and Kevin Costner painting Susan Sarandon's toenails. We pass the nail polish between us -- so toe and finger nails are wet at the same time.

When you slide your hand up my legs, raise an eyebrow in a wicked way, I know I'm in trouble. Not wanting to get polish on the furniture, I have no choice but to either move away or try to stay still as you continue to trail a path from my ankle to between my legs.

Very casually (and never once taking your eyes off the game) you start fingering my pussy. You very gently tease the outer lips until we both become aware of the scent of my arousal. As you slip a finger between my swollen inner lips, my hips rise to meet your hand. Again a steely look pins me to the sofa. With no great hurry, you continue to stroke, trace, tease, and please me.

12