Clothing Optional

Story Info
Two hot women meet an unusual man.
4.3k words
4.36
79.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
78 Followers

Clothing optional? Who do they think they're kidding? It was a nudie camp, plain and simple. The official name was "Summer Sun Camp (Clothing Optional)."

From the moment I heard about it I knew I had to go. In mid-life I had discovered I had a latent propensity toward voyeurism and exhibitionism. My girlfriend, and sometimes lover, Lisa, agreed to go with me. We each plunked down $2000 for a week and sailed away. The two grand included everything but booze that would be charged to the credit card number we provided.

The camp wasn't a camp at all, but rather a very posh, small private hotel-type resort on a secluded island just off the Coast of Grand Cayman Island in the Caribbean. All rooms were one-bedroom suites. The facilities consisted of two long, low, two-story hotel buildings, one on either side of an Olympic sized swimming pool. In all, there were only about 60 guest rooms. At the South end of the pool was a small building with a bar, cabanas and toilet facilities. Beyond the bar was the beach. At the other end of the pool was a large building with the restaurants, shops, casino and lobby area.

We arrived in mid-afternoon and were told there would be a get acquainted "clothing optional" manager's cocktail party around the pool at four PM. The main dining room, which was also "clothing optional", would be open at seven. In answer to my question, the host told me that almost everybody would be nude all week, even at the get acquainted party. He said that some of the regulars never wore any clothes except upon arrival and departure.

Unfortunately, we didn't take him at his word and I wore shorts and a halter-top to the cocktail party. Lisa had shorts but she opted for a calypso style blouse, tied at the midriff without any buttons, to show off her 38 DD breasts. We showed up exactly at four only to find that he was right, the few people there were wearing hats, shoes and almost nothing else. Most were completely nude but almost every body had something on their head. Lisa and I were in immediate agreement and started back to our room to get more into the swing of things.

We went around a decorative hedge that divided the hotel from the pool area and ran headlong into a huge, 50ish, man, wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and boots, urinating in the bushes. He turned slightly toward us, smiled and nodded a friendly 'hello' while the golden water continued to squirt from the end of his penis. We were within ten feet of him and, with his hand, he carefully aimed the stream away from us.

As long as I have been around I have never looked directly at a man while he was peeing. I found it highly erotic. I wanted to take it in my hand and aim it at something. While we watched, the stream slowly waned and eventually stopped, with just a few drops dribbling out of the end. I looked at Lisa and her eyes were glued to his water hose, her mouth open.

"Sorry to have startled you ladies, I hope I haven't offended you." He had a distinctive western accent. "You're new here aren't you?" He shook a few more drops from that beautiful instrument and said, "I'm John Williams but everybody calls me Tex." He started to offer his hand, (the one he had been steering with) then thought better of it and said, "I'm on my way to the party. Will I see you ladies there?"

"Yes, we will be back in a few minutes when we are dressed or rather undressed more appropriately," I giggled. I had to pull Lisa away; she was still gaping at his equipment. He smiled at us and waived as we went around the corner of the building, out of sight.

Back in our room, Lisa was very excited. "Did you see the size of his cock? I thought I was going to cum in my panties when I saw him peeing. God, I wanted him to pee on my hands or feet." She was rubbing herself in such a way I thought we might not make it back to the party.

She took off her shorts and tried to untie her blouse but she was so flustered she only knotted it tighter. "Can you help me with this?"

I tried to undo it after I took my clothes off, but looking down on those big, soft breasts, the moment it came open, I buried my face in them. The nipples were big and hard. I suckled for a moment before she raised my head and looked deep into my eyes.

I kissed her as she cupped my sensitive breasts. My hands were caressing the skin of her shoulders and I could feel the urgency in her warm, soft hands against my boobs, lightly kneading my growing nipples with her thumb.

We kissed again and I slipped my hands between her legs. She moaned softly when my hand touched her bare upper thigh. I stroked her soft skin with the tips of my fingers. Her quick intake of breath told me she was enjoying this, so I let my fingers probe deeper into her slit.

I felt her shudder as I again took her nipple into my mouth. I could feel the wetness between my own legs growing. My hand was fondling her shaven paradise. She shuddered again as my hand stroked the soft folds of her pussy lips, I was still sucking on her right nipple.

She pulled me away from her breast and leaned over to kiss me. Our mouths meet with the hunger of lust that had been building since we arrived at this arena of carnal delights. The wetness between my legs was oozing down my thighs. We continue to kiss, breast to breast, our hands all over each other. We both knew it was time to move to the bedroom.

We rolled into bed, reveling in the feeling of naked skin against naked skin. I could feel her wetness on my leg as we rolled together on my sheets. Her smiling face hovered above me. She whispered, "I want you," and lowered her mouth to mine in another tender kiss. The longer we kissed, the bigger my needs were until I was on the verge of an orgasm.

Lisa reached between my legs and found my wetness. I opened my legs more for her and almost came from her touch. Her skillful fingers heightened my arousal, caressing me as only she could. I felt my back arch as a moan escaped my lips. My ecstasy was continuing to build as she kissed her way down my body. I opened my legs as wide as I could when I felt her kisses move down from my belly towards my pulsing womanhood. Her mouth descended on my pussy and her lips began sucking at my little knot of pleasure.


The softness of Lisa's lips against my labia sent an electric shock through my body. It was all I could do to keep from screaming, "Oh, my God!" My climax was so complete that it left me week and gasping for breath.

After a joyful eternity, Lisa released her suction hold on my clitoris, grabbed my hips and rolled us into the 69 position. I moved to her directions immediately, wanting, needing my mouth on her while her fingers pushed inside me. I felt her hands again on my hips and saw her succulent pussy opening for me. I instinctively backed into her mouth, only to have her drive her fingers further into me as I dove into her wetness. Our moans were harmonious as we launched into each other, licking and sucking and fingering away with abandon, her hands clenched to my hips, pulling me towards her.

I heard her call my name as my own second orgasm was but a moment away. Her cum filled my mouth as I climaxed with her. Our cumming together only drove her to finger me harder which only made me cum more as we cried out together. I felt her last push into me as she tried to extend her own climax. When it was over, we collapsed in a heap on my bed.

Lisa was gasping for breath when she said, to "Oh my God, I fantasized that Tex peed on me just as I was about to cum."

I didn't tell her that I was dreaming something along those same lines. "Lets get back to the party before all the booze is gone." I was really thinking, "Before Tex finds someone else and leaves."

We both did a quick wash up to get rid of the aroma of pussy, put on hats and set out to meet the rest of the guests, completely nude except for our sandals and hats.

Lisa giggled, "I'm so horny, I hope there's not anything running down my legs."

I couldn't tell her I felt the same way. Just thinking about going out to the party nude made my pussy wet again.

Back at the party, more people had arrived. I tried to count heads but the sea of bare flesh was too much for me, but I think there were perhaps 50 or 60 people there.

Because of my swinging lifestyle, I had often seen people naked, both men and women, but never more than one or two at a time. One of my fetishes was bare skin. I loved to see it, touch it, feel it, caress it and even put it in my mouth. There was more than enough here to satisfy my wildest fantasies.

A couple of things stood out in my mind. The first was that the women outnumbered the men almost two to one. The second was the ages of the people there. The women ran the gamut from the young hot bodies in their 20s, to the far more mature seniors in their '60s, while the men were almost all bracketed between their early 40s through late '50s. The only exceptions were a young couple, perhaps lovers or honeymooners, two very gay men in their 30s and the resort staff, all male.

Lisa wandered away and was soon in a deep conversation with a handsome man that I took to be in his early 40s.

I spotted Tex, alone, looking over the ocean of breasts, buttocks, pussys and penises. From his vantage point over the heads of the rest of the crowd, (6ft 4in) he must have had a good view of the area. He spotted me right away and waved me over.

He offered me his hand and said, "Hi darlin'. Hope you and your little friend are having a good time." When he saw my hesitation to take the huge bear paw he laughed, "Don't worry, I washed it since the last time you saw me."

I know it was a reflex but I couldn't help but look down at his cock and picture in my minds eye the sight of him holding it and the stream of golden liquid emanating from it. A shiver went through me. I finally had to laugh with him, "It's just that I had never really looked at a man relieving himself before."

"Why not? It's a natural thing that happens to every one. It's just as natural as being nude. I bet that even you do it. Have you ever let a man see you do it?"

The conversation was having an unusual effect on me. Rather than being uncomfortable I was getting turned on and even wanted to let him watch me pee. "No, I don't think I have, at least not on purpose."

"It has always been one of my fantasies to have a woman go on me. Will you let me see you pee?"

"Oh, I don't think..."

"Nonsense. I have already seen you nude and I notice that you even shave your pussy so there must be a little exhibitionist in you. It can be quit a turn on."

"Did it turn you on when we caught you?"

"God yes. I had one hell of a hard on by the time you left. Look, I'm beginning to get another one now."

He was right! His beautiful cock had begun to swell to magnificent proportions.

I don't what got into me but I said, "I'll tell you what, I'll let you watch while I go if you will let me hold yours while you do it."

He laughed a little. "I would love that but I don't know if you are aware that a man has difficulty peeing when he is hard, and you holding my dick would definitely make it hard. Can you pee when you are excited?"

"I don't know, I never tried."

"Why don't you come up to my room and we can experiment."

"But Lisa…"

"I think she is fending for herself but if you want, bring her along. We can try all sorts of things."

He was right; Lisa was dancing with her new acquaintance and grinding herself into him. The way he was grinding back I knew it wouldn't be long before they would be doing a horizontal dance.

"Well, it does sound intriguing, so I guess it would be okay, but I need to let Lisa know."

"I think you are a little late, she went off toward the rooms with her friend a moment ago. Come on and I will let you live out your fantasy."

So, we both grabbed another drink from the bar and off we went.

His room was in the same building as ours but on the ground floor. He opened the door and ushered me in. It was a nicely furnished suite with sliding glass doors opening out the back onto a very secluded, lanai area, surrounded on all sides by walls, too high to see over.

He nodded toward the lanai, "That is very private, ideal for sunbathing or anything else you might want to do without being seen." He turned to me and said, "I'm a little embarrassed. I have been coming here for about six years and have met many women, but you are the first that wanted to hold my penis while I peed."

"I think many others wanted to do it, I may just be the first one that said so."

He chuckled a little and said, "You may be right. I have always wanted to have a woman pee on me but I could never bring myself to say so until tonight. Well, now that we are here what do we do first? How are we going to go about this?"

I eyed his beautiful appendage and said, "Well, --er--, do you have to go now?" Every time I looked at it, it got a little bigger.

"I did, but thinking about you holding it is getting me excited and I wont be able to go when I am hard."

I looked again. Now, it was full size and as gorgeous as any thing I had ever seen. "I think I have a cure for that. Sit down in that chair and let me see what I can do to fix things."

He sat and I kneeled in front of him. I began to fondle and caress it, marveling at its symmetry. It was the smoothest and most perfectly proportioned cock I had ever seen. I couldn't help myself, I had to kiss it, take it in my mouth and feel the texture of the skin, taste the slick pre-cum that was already oozing out of the end.

He stirred a little and said, "I really like that, but it would be a lot better if you were sitting on my mouth so I could taste you while you were doing that to me. Lets go into the bedroom."

So we went into the bedroom and I did sit on his mouth. I had been horny all day and the quick session with Lisa had done little to alleviate that, so the moment his tongue touched me, I felt the impending orgasm. It felt so good, I was having difficulty paying attention to what I was doing his dick. The more I sucked and caressed, the further he stuck his tongue in my pussy. Within moments I was ready but I wanted him to cum with me. I swallowed as much of him as I could, sliding his big cock in and out of my mouth. I could tell he was just as close as I was. He was bucking his hips up to meet my downward strokes, fucking my mouth with his cock the same as he was fucking my pussy with his tongue.

Suddenly, there was a gusher of warm semen in my mouth and a loud moan from him. He quit licking my pussy for a moment and then re-attacked it with renewed vigor. The land of ecstasy was beckoning to me, so I went, surrendering to my third orgasm in less than two hours. Each time his tongue touched my clitoris a shiver of orgasmic bliss went through me until I was so sensitive that I couldn't stand it. I finally rolled off him and turned around to cuddle up, snug and content in his arms. We fell asleep with my hand cradling his soft cock as if it were a most precious treasure. I don't know how long later, I awoke to find him, still nude, flat on his back, snoring softly with his soft cock still nestled in my hand.

A couple of playful caresses and his eyes opened. He smiled at me when he said, "I was dreaming that someone was playing with my dick and damn, when I woke up, it was happening." He gave me a very strange look and said, "I need to go to the bathroom. Do you want to be involved?"

"I sure do! I need to go too, maybe I'll join you, but lets go out into your little garden area." I grabbed him by the hand and drug him from the bed. "Come on, I want to steer. It's too bad there isn't some snow; I would love to write my name in it using your 'tool'. I hope you need to go as bad as I do!"

He was laughing as I pushed him into the liana. "There is enough light from the main room, we don't need to turn on the light out here."

I quickly followed him out, took hold of his shoulders from behind and aimed him at a small bush on the side, by the wall. "OK? You start and let me steer."

I moved around on his left side and took hold of it just as he started squirting against the bush. A thrill went through me as I felt the water coursing through his cock and out the end. I was like a child with a new toy as I played with the stream, aiming it at first one thing then another. Finally, I felt that it would wane soon so I moved around in front of him and aimed it at my bare feet. The warm urine washing over me was like an aphrodisiac. The moment it touched my feet I felt my pussy tingle and was disappointed when it slowed to a dribble and then stopped completely.

I still had hold of his dick and within seconds felt it start to grow in my hand. He was smiling when he said, "You better stop and let go of me or we will need to go back into the bedroom again."

OK, lets go but first I need to go to the bathroom myself."

"Not so fast, I let you see me, now, I want to feel you pee on me." His hand quickly went between my legs and began rubbing my pussy.

"If you don't stop, I'll pee in your hand!"

"Go ahead, that's what I want you to do."

So, I did. I felt like I had a gallon saved up. I peed on his hand, my legs, on the walk of the lanai and, just for good measure, got it all over his lower legs. I almost had a climax from his hand massaging my pussy as I peed.

When it was over, he said, "Come on, let's have a shower and then see what other fantasies we can act out."

We didn't have a shower as such. He bathed me. His big hands, made soft with soap brought me to the edge of orgasm time after time as he rubbed and massaged every part of my body. I was so hot that when I tried to do the same thing to him I couldn't keep my hands off his cock. He got such a hard on it was impossible to finish.

I leaped from the shower and, still wet, ran for the bedroom with him in hot pursuit. He caught me just inside the door and we tumbled, still wet, laughing and giggling into the king sized bed. My laughter was just subsiding when he looked deep into my eyes and said, in all seriousness, "I can't tell you how exciting I find you. I have never enjoyed a woman as much as I have you. What can I do to make up for what you have done for me?"

"Do you really mean that?"

"Of course I do!"

" Well, I am going to ask you to do something you might find strange."

"Any thing you want, no matter how strange."

"What I want you to do is not strange, in fact, I know you will like it. What is strange is that I would ask you to do it. I want you to fuck me doggie style, with me on my knees on the bed and you standing behind me on the floor. That's the way my dead husband liked it best, and you remind me a lot of him."

I was right! He was happy to oblige and in just a moment he was standing behind me, his big cock sliding slowly in and out of my pussy, his balls slapping against my thighs. I had my ass high in the air, my shoulders on the bed and my hand between my legs, alternately caressing his balls and rubbing my clit. He had hold of my hips pushing and pulling me back and forth on his hard pole. We were both grunting with each inward thrust. It felt like my entire lower body was full of his cock but wanted even more.

Slowly, I could feel the climax building deep inside me. It crept up out of the deepest recesses of my body until it blotted out all reason and over took my entire being. Wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through me until I had almost no control over my body. I just lay there, almost in a stupor, while he continued to pump in and out. I scarcely felt it when his entire body stiffened and, with a tremendous groan, he pulled me hard against him. I was barely aware of his seed, pulse after pulse, shooting into me.

He released me and, so exhausted I couldn't move, I coiled into a fetal position with him spooned tight against me. The rapture of the sexual release, coupled with the strength of his body pressed hard against me was all I needed to lapse into a, coma like, sleep.

Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
78 Followers
12