Clothing Optional

Story Info
At 40, the girls decided to have a holiday with a difference.
2k words
4.34
131.3k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susan McK
Susan McK
164 Followers

When she had suggested it first, Susan was sure she was just joking. But when she raised it again, without having drunk a bottle of wine, Susan started to give the idea some thought.

Vicki was her best friend - completely wild, but her best friend. She had only known her for about 6 years, since they started nursing together in the same hospital. They had immediately hit it off and got on well.

Vicki had been there for her through the trauma of her seperation from her husband a year ago and had seen her through the rough times.

Susan was just about over that now. After 15 years of marriage it had been hard to adjust to a single life again but she was getting there. After her intial reservations she had dated a few guys. After she got over her nervousness she found herself able to relax with men and enjoyed the attention. It was great for her to feel attractive again and to feel like a teenager dating again, experiencing anew the wonderful sensations of being kissed and touched.

On two occasions since the split with her husband she had let her dates go further than mere touching and rediscovered the passion of sex that her marriage had lacked for so long. The first time, in the back of a married colleagues car was like losing her virginity all over again, it was heated and passionate but all over rather too quickly. The second, in her bed in her apartment was slow and wonderful culminating in her most intense orgasm ever.

At nearly 40 while starting to show the signs of her age she still looked good. She wore her jet black hair in a pony tail usually. At 5'7 she still did her best to keep in shape and while her breasts were starting to sag ever so slightly she knew men still liked to catch a glimpse of her 36d chest. Her bum she often wished smaller but she consoled herself that it was proportionate to the rest of her body.

Vicki, like her, was nearing her 40th birthday. She had never married but never lacked boyfriends. Guys seemed attracted to her infectious smile, her fiery red hair and her petite slim figure.

So, as they were both approaching 40, Vicki had proposed celebrating their birthdays abroad. But not just a normal sun holiday. What Vicki was proposing was a stay in an exclusive adult resort in the South of France.

Susan took some persuading, but the thought of sunshine, a completely relaxed environment and the chance to finally shake off her past appealed to her.

Two months later they were stepping out of the taxi outside the complex about 6 miles from the nearest town, somewhere in Southern France.

It was late evening so they checked into their villa and decided on a drink before they went to bed.

As they walked to the bar it struck Susan that the place looked like a normal holiday complex. Villas and bungalows formed the living accomodation. A large swimming pool was surrounded by lawns and bushes, amongst which sun loungers and deck chairs were positioned.

The main building they had been told housed the restaurants, bars etc.

They found a bar and took a seat while the waitress brought them their drinks. Around them various people sat drinking and chatting. Vicki pointed out a sign on the wall indicating that the bar they were in had a dress code of sorts. The girls giggled as they read the instructions which noted that full nudity was not permitted in this particular area. The waitress noted their interest and explained that this bar and the dining room were the only areas where clothing had to be worn. Clothing in all other areas of the complex was optional and in one bar and at some of the parties they held, clothing was not permitted at all.

The girls relaxed after their journey and enjoyed a couple of drinks before retiring to bed.

Next morning, Susan was up early, feeling refreshed and looking forward to a blast of sunshine. Vicki on the other hand preferred to doze and told Susan she would join her by the pool later.

It was a beautiful morning and Susan strolled down to the pool in her shorts and t shirt. She found a sun lounger and sat for a moment to take in her surroundings.

There were a few people lying out already in various stages of undress. Most of the women were topless regardless of age or shape. Some were completely naked lying stretched out in the sun. Similarly most of the men were naked and Susan was amused to be able to admire from a distance the qualities of them all.

Susan slipped off her clothes and decided to leave her bikini in place for the present. She lay back in the sunshine and started to read a book.

After a while things got a bit busier and the 2 empty loungers beside her were occupied by a man and his wife. From their accents she guessed they were German. The woman was blonde and very attractive and she undressed revealing small firm breasts and to Susans surprise a completely shaven pussy. Her all over tan revealed that she was well used to sunbathing naked.

The man was older, maybe in his mid 40's. He was also tanned and like Susan contented himself with reading as the sun bathed his slightly overweight naked body.

After a while he acknowledged Susans presence and they struck up a conversation. He was inded German and came here every year. Susan relaxed as they chatted and found herself enjoying his company.

When he found out she had only just arrived he offered to show her around the complex. Susan hesitated but his wife insisted, told her that it was important to know where everything was etc.

To her relief he pulled on a loose pair of shorts and they headed off for the guided tour.

First stop was the sports area where there were tennis courts, a gym and a basketball court. The man, Gert, showed her the saunas and steam rooms and then the jacuzzi area at the rear of the building.

There were 4 jacuzzis each capable of seating up to 8 people. Only one was being used at that time, a grey haired man sat back in it an arm around each of the two naked women who sat beside him.

The tour continued and Gert showed Susan the retaurants and bars, the dance floor, TV lounge and games room. He then led her to the massage area where a viewing window let them watch a man of about 30, lying naked on the table, being massaged by a topless masseuse. Susan found it quite arousing watching her running her hands over the mans back, her breasts occasionally brushing against his skin. She was intrigued to see how the massage continued but Gert was moving off again so she followed.

He brought her to the bar where she had been last night and they chatted as they had a drink. The only room remaining to be seen, he told her, was the video lounge. Drinks finished, he suggested they have a quick look before returning to the pool.

The video lounge was down a long corridor and the door opened into a darkened room. In the half-light Susan could distinguish quite a number of booths, deep soft seats for 2 persons each with a video screen in front of them. Gert led her to one, away from the door and sat in beside her. She was immediately conscious of his leg against hers as they sat down.

He turned on the screen, explaining that the video was linked to the closed circuit television in the complex so you could watch the activity in various areas or your choice of erotic movie. He flicked through the screens and Susan stopped him when the massage area appeared on the display in front of them.

The same man she had seen earlier lay on his back on the table. She watched as the masseuse slowly stroked his erect cock as he in turn sucked on her breasts. Susan was enthralled, wrapped up in what she was watching.

Gert asked was she enjoying it, did she enjoy seeing the man being pleasured. She turned to answer him, to see a stange look on his face. She glanced down, realised that he had pulled down his shorts and like the man on the screen was sporting a large erection.

She hesitated, but he suggested that she be his masseuse and moved her hand on to his erect cock.

On the screen the masseuse was kicking off her skirt revealing her tanned bum. As Susan watched she began to massage Gerts cock, hearing his breathing quicken as she did.

She smiled to herself, wondering what Vicki would say if she could see her now.

Gert moved to kiss her face, her cheeks and then her throat. His hands roamed over the front of her bikini seeking out her hardening nipples. Susan kept her eyes on the screen and then felt the strings on her bikini opening and her breasts falling forward.

He was whispering in her ear as he massaged her heavy breasts, telling her she was beautiful, telling her how big her tits were and how good they felt. Susan was very aroused both by the images on the screen in front of her and by the touches of the man beside her.

Her hand moved faster up and down his entire length. As he kissed and sucked her breasts she let her other hand massage his balls.

He told her he knew she was aroused, that he could smell her excitement. As he said that he tugged at her bikini pants and smiled as Susan lifted herself slightly to let him slip them off.

His fingers lingered in her thick bush of black hair, caressing and exploring before he let one glide gently over her swollen clit and down between her pussy lips. He probed gently letting it slip inside her then pulled his finger away and up to her face.


He showed her his finger glistening from her juices then licked it and told her she was ready from him.

The activity on screen had been forgotten as Susan allowed herself to be moved on to his knees, facing him.

He leaned back, instructed her to take him inside her. She reached down, her body tingling and alive. She took his hard cock and rubbed it against her wet pussy lips letting her juices lubricate him. Then she moved him allowing the swollen head of his cock to slide inside her. She lifted herself slightly, then with an audible moan let her weight slide down on him and his thick member push deeply up into her.

She leaned forward, cupped her breasts in her hands and offered them to his mouth. He devoured them as they began to move together, slowly at first and then faster.

Susan closed her eyes and let her needs take over and as he sucked hard on her nipple she cried out as she orgasmed. He moved with her, letting her enjoy it fully then relaxed as her body did.

She slid down letting his cock release itself from her hot interior. He gently maintained pressure on her as she moved down until she was kneeling on the floor.

He moved forward, his cock soaked in her scent touched her lips. Instinctively she opened her mouth, took it in and began to suck it and lick it.

He was moaning, pushing his full lenghth into her throat. To her relief he came quickly and his hot cum filled her mouth as he did. She allowed him finish then swallowed what she could, the remainder dribbling over her breasts.

He held her for a short while. She put her bikini pants back on and they left together. At the door she thanked him and watched as he returned to his wife.

She turned, ran to find Vicki, desperate to tell her best friend all the details!

Susan McK
Susan McK
164 Followers