Clothing Optional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
78 Followers

The sun, shining through the window awoke me, but did nothing to dispel the feeling of serenity and contentment that enveloped me. I stretched like a cat and wondered where Tex was. I could smell the aroma of a man coming from the bath. He wasn't there so I went into the shower, inhaling the rich aroma of fresh soap, aftershave, toothpaste and mouth wash.

After a hot shower I thought, "What the hell, after all we have shared so far, I don't think he will mind me using his toothbrush."

I was just wrapping a towel around myself when he stuck his head into the bathroom. He was wearing a, hotel provided, terrycloth bathrobe. "Good morning sleepy head, I heard you up so I ordered some breakfast from room service. It should be here in a moment.

I couldn't resist, I kissed him full on the lips and let my hand stray to the open robe. 'What happened to my big friend?"

He laughed, "He needs some rest but he will be back later when he is really needed."

I was all set to bring him back right then when the room service waiter arrived.

Our 'friend' did come back, time after time that week, every time I needed him (And I needed him often).

I ended up staying with Tex the rest of the week and Lisa moved in with her newfound friend.

That was two years ago. I have seen Tex five or six times every year since and we spend a week in the spring and a week in the fall together at the camp. He says he is going to turn his business over to his partners to run and has asked me to live with and eventually marry him.

I wonder what he would think about Lisa living with us?

* * * * *

Copyright © 12-11-2001 by Dinghy5(Jo). All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me at the address in my profile.

Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
78 Followers
12