Cloud 9 Ch. 3

Story Info
Milan finds her mystery man, & an extra friend.
4.5k words
4.55
28.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please let us congratulate the graduating class of 2000!" Milan and Karina stood up and cheered for their friends and classmates as the sea of caps and tassels descended upon the crowd. Milan followed the ocean of bodies, holding onto Karina's jacket to avoid separation, as everyone filed out of the aisle and onto the green trying to avoid the chaos and collision with the now alumni of the University. Just as she let go of Karina's jacket, she was brought to the ground by the black-sheathed body of a nameless face. She looked up, trying to get her bearings and was surprised when the hand extended to help her was not Karina's.

She looked at the pale hand and grasped it; another pale hand reached around her waist on her way up, steadying her on her feet. The momentum of the pull thrust her into the chest of the individual; she placed her hands against his chest and felt the curve of his pecks, even through his graduation suit and robe. "Sorry about that, miss," he hurried apologetically. "I'm just in a rush. I'm trying to catch my roommate before he leaves. You ok?" She looked up into the tawny face and gray eyes. "Yeah I'm fine,' she blushed. Milan dusted herself off; she noticed a grass stain on her silk sheath. "Damn, except for this grass stain. That'll never come out."

"Miss I'll pay for it. Just drop it by my room later: I'm in Carver Hall, Room 450. I'll take care of it. But be sure to stop by by 4:30. We'll be packed and probably gone by 5:00." The guy turned and ran across the green towards the back of a taller guy, put his arm around his neck and pushed his face down towards the ground. She noticed the roommate's dark curly hair, the Roman nose. "Milan, you alright? Hello?"

"Karina, I think that's him!"

"That's your mystery man? You can't even see his face from here! How do you know that's him? Girl, you got it bad. You need to take care of that itch you have, know what I'm saying?" Karina, laughing, turned in the opposite direction of the jostling duo and walked across the other side of the quad to their dorm. "I gotta meet Mike at 3:00," she trailed as she sped up her steps. She knew that Karina had said something but Milan was too busy taking off her heels to get more comfortable in studying the roommates. It had been a month since she saw Blaine at Cloud 9 and the stirring between her legs reminded her of the way he made her feel that night.

Milan saw the room door slightly ajar and was about to explain to Karina the problem with leaving the door ajar when she saw Karina kissing a tanned white guy. He was fondling her backside under her skirt while with his other hand he kept her pressed against his massive chest. It was strange to see her roommate with a white guy—the archetype of the Nubian body was usually too much for a white man to handle. She watched intently as her ivory beau worshipped her body, kissing her neck and leading her towards the bed.

He sat down and removed her jacket, followed by her white blouse. He cupped her breasts kissing the tops of them before he removed her bra. He looked at her heavy, full C-cup breasts with awe, moving to her puffy nut-brown areolas, then to her eraser-sized nipples. Mike covered one nipple, then the other, with his mouth and swirled his tongue around them, tasting her cinnamon-kissed sweetness, lingering longer on her right nipple to suckle. She moaned while running her long caramel fingers through his sun-kissed blond hair. He tongued her nipples a minute more, supporting his action by cupping the swell of her breast with his hand.

Roving further, he moved his free hand down to her waist and around to the back of her skirt, slowly tugging the zipper open while continuing to lick at her breasts. Voyeuristic Milan was confused as to how this could have happened so quickly—Karina knew that she would be on her way up to the room. She helped Mike pull her skirt and underwear down with one swift tug and stepped out of her clothes, leaving herself completely naked for his viewing.

"Part your legs a little," he whispered sexily. She obeyed, widening her stance and letting his hands move over her soft caramel skin passing over her rounded hips to the outside of her thighs and inward, toward her inner thighs. He leaned forward and kissed the top of her mound lightly. Her slickness was evident as he glanced down to see her lips dew-laden. Her pubic hairs, dark and coarse, covered a perfectly shaped bush. Her ambrosial moisture was inviting and Mike wanted to drink from her in earnest. Karina sighed heavily and again ran her fingers through his blonde hair. She moved her hands to his shoulders and pushed him back on the bed. She wanted to make him feel good and control him. She straddled his hips, leaned over and, with light fingering, unbuttoned his shirt. She slid her hands above his groin, below the shirttails and spread his shirt open, continuing up until she reached his neck.

She reached down for his wrists and pulled them up above his head, taking the rest of his shirt with her movement until his hands were tangled within the shirt. She moved her hands to his belt and whipped it off with a wry smile. Mike raised his hips to help Karina in her immediate mission. She removed the rest of his clothes, slid between his legs and stared at the bobbing cock. The crimson head oozed precum and danced its snake dance in front of her face. The snake charmer deep-throated her snake without any tongue play.

"Mmmm," she moaned as her voluptuous lips engulfed the head and descended swiftly down his shaft. She circled her tongue around his shaft like a serpent, eliciting moan after moan from her lover.

"Ohh…oh..oh..oh," he grunted as she ascended the shaft and sucked his knob. He ran his fingers through her thick curly hair.

"Baby, you're so beautiful, your skin, so smooth so caramel and lovely—I..oh..oh..love your color. My black beauty." She bobbed her head up and down, burying her nose in his blonde pubes and coming up for air, sucking on his head and tonguing the underside of his heart-shaped head. Karina became intimately lingual with his member, reacquainting herself with every vein, ridge and texture.

Mike enthralled with her fellatio uncontrollably thrust his hips but Karina never missed a beat. He was reaching his peak; he felt the stirring in his balls. "I'm gonna cum..oh..oh..aaaah!" She, being gifted at cocksucking, deep-throated his member letting his jism slide right into her stomach. Milan watched her friend give head to her man and realized that her own breathing had become shallow and her wetness had soaked through her panties. She wanted to enter the room and join in, but she did not know how they would react if she did. She decided to strictly be a voyeur and watch their climax.

Karina straddled Mike again, this time raising up on her knees and grabbing his cock. She rubbed his sensitive head up and down against her hot slit, lingering when she came in contact with her clit and again when she reached her hole. He begged her for relief. "Please baby, put it in," he pleaded. "You want it? You want to feel my warm black pussy?"

"Yes! Please, I want your beautiful black pussy! I want to feel you around my thick white cock! Give it to me!" He wanted to grab her hips and help her slide her down onto his dick, but his hands were still entwined in his shirt. She twisted the shirt to tighten the grip around his hands and slid down his cock. They moaned in unison, him feeling her warm wet pussy, she feeling full with his member.

"Ride me baby, ride my cock!" Karina rode him, pushing her hips back against the length of his shaft, being careful not to release him, and rolling her hips forward to re-introduce the full length of his dick to her pussy. She tightened and released when he was deep within her, stroking him against her spot, feeling every inch of him. She cried out as she stroked him with her hot pussy, in response he moaned. Mike grabbed her ass, feeling the roundness and softness of her cheeks.

Mike slapped one cheek, then the other, until her caramel skin took a rosy color. Stopping when she felt he was close, she turned her back to his face, her pussy never letting go of his penis, and gave him the view of her high-riding ass as she started again to grind. Mike was so enamored with the movement of her ass that he found himself wanting to slide deep within her bowels again. He sucked on his finger and slid it into her ass, causing her to again cry out in surprise and pleasure.

"Oh Mike, don't stop! Ohhhhh!" In the mirror across the room, her saw his cock sliding in and out of her, slick with her juices, and Karina fingering her clit in excitement. He slid another finger past her puckered hole, feeling the soft walls inside. "Oooh…ohhhh…I'm cumming! Ohhhh…ohhhh!" She wildly gyrated upon his cock, tightening and releasing her hot, tight pussy. Karina's actions made Mike began to cum himself. Spent, Karina fell on top of Mike and kissed him.

Flying too high to release himself from the confines of his shirt, Mike laid there and allowed Karin to caress his chest and fall asleep. Milan, still outside the room, absently rubbed herself through her panties with one hand and pinched her nipples, hardened from her voyeurism. She wanted to release the dam of ecstasy that she had pent up between her legs. She glanced at her watch and realized she had been watching her friend for almost two hours. "Oh shit," she whispered to herself, "it's almost 5:00. I need to get to that room!"

Milan ran down the stairs out of her dorm and across the quad to the Carver Hall. She remembered that he said he was on the fourth floor, but could not remember what room. She waded through the sea of boxes and collegiate bodies in the hall, watching returning students say their first and graduates say last ones.

She was a great voyeur but scared to act on her impulses. She instead slid through the crowd, loving the second glances that the men, and some women, gave to her languid body. She was hurrying past when she recognized the face of the man who bumped into her earlier. "Wow! I didn't think you were coming!"

"Sorry about that, I got tied up…" she trailed off. "So, did you bring anything to change into?"

"What?"

"Well, if I am going to get the dress cleaned, you're going to have to give it to me."

"Oh! Yeah. I'm sorry I forgot—I was in a rush. Could you lend me something? I can mail it back to you?"

"That's ok. You can keep it. But I only live an hour away anyway. Here, here's a shirt, a pair of shorts and a belt. You're going to have to tighten it tight to keep it on you!" He laughed. "So, what's do they call you?"

"Milan. What's yours?"

"Scott."

"Thanks for the clothes Scott." Milan started quickly across the room to the bathroom. "I'll be right out!"

She opened the door and gasped when she saw Blaine, naked, wet from his recent shower. Scott had closed the room door when she went for the bathroom, blocking her from running out in embarrassment. However, she was so horny from watching Karina that all she did was stare at the man she had been dreaming about for a month. Blaine remembered Milan, he thought she seemed to be more reserved without the club atmosphere. His dick twitched and started to rise looking at the gentle curves and long, dark legs of his mahogany goddess.

Against better judgment and befuddled with desire, she slid her sweater from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Scott came up behind her and put his hands on her hips. He reached under her arm and unzipped her dress. "Let me help you out of that. It sure does need cleaning!" Milan allowed him to raise the hem of her dress until it was at her waist. She lifted the bunched material above her head and put it in Scott's hand.

"Here", she said in a sultry voice, "please make sure you get this back to me. It's one of my better dresses." Blaine, preceded by his hard cock, walked over to Milan and kissed her. She whimpered when she felt his hardened cock touch her stomach and fervently locked her lips to his. Though Milan knew she would never have the nerve to fuck two men at once, the passion from her earlier sightseeing had her way beyond aroused. She felt Scott unfasten her bra, spilling out her large full breasts into his and Blaine's hands. Both men, one on the right, one on the left, quenched the need to taste her breasts. She had heavy but firm breasts that had large areolas with nipples sweet and succulent like chocolate-covered cherries.

There were subtle differences between the indigo of her skin and the chocolate of her nipples . The color contrast to their own, was erotic; both men took a nipple in their mouth and sucked and chewed. Blaine savored her breast, until he reached the nipple again and suckled. Milan moaned softly, cupping the two heads as they electrified her body. A thread of desire shot from her breasts to her clit and set her on fire. She removed Scott's shirt and pulled his head from her breast to give him a passionate kiss, leaving Blaine to tend to her breasts. She removed the rest of his clothing and was happy to see Scott's eight-inch pecker staring up at her.

She reached for it, grasping the purplish red, bulbous, shiny head and squeezing a drop of precum from its mouth. She felt sultry yet slutty; something like this was so unlike her, but she felt energized in doing something so out of the ordinary. She swept her finger across his cock , coating it with his fluid, then smearing her finger across her lips. "Mmmm," she moaned as she licked her full lips. Seeing her sexy act stirred something in Blaine; he ripped her garters from her body and slid his hand into her white silky panties. One parted her lips and slid across her throbbing clit, causing her to buck against his hand. She raised her hips to try to mount his hand; he removed his finger and pushed her back towards and onto the bed.

Milan sat up and sifted her butt to the edge of the bed at their insistence; Scott and Blaine moved between her legs, caressing them and removing her panties. They admired her trim pussy for a second; her moist and inviting hole, her cherry clit peeking out from dark lips, and took turns licking her slit. Blaine thrust his tongue between her lips, licking along her insides, nibbling her clit when he reached the top. He stopped and let Scott take his turn. They then each took a thigh in their hands, causing Milan to lay back on the bed, and spread her open. Blaine pistoned his tongue in and out of her pussy; Scott moved to the top of her mound to rub and lick her clit. He released her thigh, leaving Blaine to his work, and climbed onto Milan, his head facing her mound.

She was wild with abandon and wanted so desperately to bring them each of them to a climax with her mouth, with her pussy, with all that she could manage. She opened her mouth and moved Scott's cock into her mouth. She greedily inhaled his cock, flicking her tongue around him and rolling her head in abandon. She sucked all of him in, and released him, nuzzling and licking his balls. Scott groaned into her pussy; he took her clit into his mouth and pulled at it. He mimicked her actions, flicking his tongue against her clit, suckling on it and rubbing it with his fingers.

Blaine moved his tongue from inside her pussy to her clit, meeting Scott's tongue. They had fucked the same woman before and didn't mind coming in contact with each other; sometimes, it heightened the eroticism of the act. Blaine moved back down to her hole, lapped her juices up, and furthered his attention more towards her asshole. He tongued her asshole, pushing past the tightened sphincter into the soft folds of her rectum. He pushed until his lips met the soft space between her cheeks, he was lost in her ass. In and out he drilled, loving her vocal response. Scott took up the slack and inserted two fingers into Milan's warm pussy.

He could barely feel Blaine's tongue through the soft barrier; this excited him. Though her was straight, he was free sexually and enjoyed new experiences. Milan, drunk with sex, washed Scott's ass with her tongue; she pushed a finger into his ass and deep throated his member once more. She took her other hand and caressed his balls and the area between his balls and ass. She licked her finger and pushed it past the first knuckle, through the second, until her finger was buried to the hilt deep within his ass.

Scott wanted more; "Please, he mumbled through his groans, uhhh…uhhh..mmmore," She took the cue and inserted another finger on the outstroke. Milan released his dick and rimmed the top of his asshole above her fingers. She removed her fingers and replaced them with her tongue. She jerked his dick with her hands; he was slick with her saliva and had no problem keeping him flying in the air. "III'm cuumming babe, take it, take it all…you know you llove it!" She took the head in her mouth and swallowed every drop. She licked his red, shriveled dick to gleaming purple hardness again, cleaning the last drops of cum from the tip. She herself had climaxed more than she remembered; Blaine's tongue in her ass and Scott's tongue and fingers were too much, she came again with much ferocity, "Oh God..oh God…Jesusssss!"

They all stopped and moved completely to the bed. Milan's juices, mixed with Blaine and Scott's moisture, were over her thighs and stomach; her ebony skin glistened and tightened. Her chest heaved, her ample bosom shaking in time with her breathing. Her face was wet with Scott's juices, her lips even more red from sucking him. Her long black hair was spread against the bed and tangled; she looked like a sexual goddess. Blaine moved his pale fingers against her ebony warmth and inserted a finger into her ass and one in her pussy.

He moved them in and out while he told Milan his feelings. "I wanted you since that time in the club; I dreamed of this for a month. Now, we're going to fulfill your deepest fantasies." He removed his fingers and inserted his nine-inch dick into her pussy. His member, inches thick, opened her pussy wide. She arched her back and cried out in ecstasy. He pushed further and watched as Scott stroked his dick. He reached for Scott's dick and stroked him while he slowly pushed inch after inch into Milan. Scott wanted to protest but was too far-gone to say a word. He just enjoyed the sensation his friend was giving his dick.

Blaine released Scott's dick and put Milan's legs on his shoulders and her leaned toward her. He picked up his thrusting as she egged him on "Come on you pasty white motherfucker, fuck me…I want to feel your white cock deep in my pussy…I want you to fuck me, you fucker…stick it deep…fuck me harder…ooohhhh…yesssssss!" Her words made him animalistic, he growled, grabbed her ass, and fucked her hard with abandon. Scott sucked on her nipples; Milan reached for his attention-starved dick and jacked him off. Blaine didn't even recognize his voice when he cried out in orgasm. Then, Scott took his turn.

"Turn over," he commanded. She did, thrusting her round black ass into his stomach. He spread her ass and drew a finger down her dark crack and into her pink, slick pussy. "Yeah, that's it, baby, you like it, don't you. Let me hear you say it. You want me to fuck your fine black ass, you bitch! What do you want me to do?!" She was so wet from Blaine's cum and her excitement at Scott's finger in her pussy that she would do anything. He slid his finger in and out, coating it with her pussy juice. Milan knew what she wanted but did not want to tell him. She felt like such a tramp, but she felt good realizing that these two men wanted to please her.

"Fuck me, white boy. Fuck my pussy, fuck my ass! I want you everywhere! Both of you!" The positioned his cock at her entrance. "That's what I wanted to hear!" Scott plunged deep with one thrust. "Arrgh…uuuhhh," he grunted at the feeling of her tight, hot pussy. Even after being fucked by his friend, she was still tight. He felt her pussy convulsing in response to his dick. He almost came then and there, but was surprised to feel a tongue at his balls. Blaine was on all fours, licking under the both of them. "Blaine, move behind me, lick my ass." Blaine moved behind Scott and licked his ass when he withdrew from Milan's pussy. Scott loved the feeling and soon came after, pouring his jism into Milan's open pussy.

12