Cloud 9 Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott, living in the moment, kissed his friend passionately. Milan was shocked. She had said that she wanted to see the two of them when she was fucking Blaine, but she never though they would do it! It was arousing to see them together, the pale, smooth Blaine against the more hairy and more tan Scott. Blaine tousled Scott's light brown hair in their embrace and pushed against his muscled chest. Milan sat up and broke their kiss, kissing both of them in turn. "Boys, this is about me, not you, so why don't you come and fuck my black ass?"

She smiled slyly and slid in between the roommates. She loved feeling the hardness against both her stomach and ass. Blaine kissed her long neck, moving to her tight shoulders and lightly muscled back. He could see the athleticism in the strength of her body. She pushed Scott into a lying position and looked deeply into his eyes when she straddled his hips. Blaine was moving further down her back, kissing the small of her back before getting to her ass. She mounted Scott's cock, slowly sliding down his pole until his pubes brushed against her clit.

She bent her legs and slid her hands up Scott's chest and around his neck until she was flat against his torso. Blaine took advantage of her position and lubed his dick up with some lotion. Her dark puckered asshole was stretched by their previous lovemaking and he stuck a finger through her chocolate sphincter into her pink anal canal. He followed it with another; reflexively, she gyrated her ass, pleasuring Scott with her movement. Blaine plied at Milan's asshole, stretching the sphincter to loosen her up. He inserted two more fingers into her asshole. She pushed her tight, curvy ass against his fingers as she started to roll her hips and make her pussy suck on Scott's dick.

She slammed against Blaine's fingers and rolled forward, up and down on Scott's cock. She rolled her hips like she was an African dancer, gyrating slowly to the beat, her hips moving in circular movements and her pelvis arching slightly and releasing. Scott had never felt such sensations against his cock. It felt like he was being deep-throated, licked, sucked and swallowed by her superpussy. "Oh fuck, a-a-a-aahhh….damn," he stammered; she locked eyes with him again as she held a tuft of his flaxen hair in each hand and rode him hard.

She felt Blaine remove his fingers from her ass and replace it with the head of his cock. He moaned as held right under the head of his cock the thrust his hips towards her spread cheeks. The head easily slid through her tunnel; Milan eased her ass down slightly to help Blaine move further into her bowels, her hot ass was so much tighter than her pussy, if that was possible! She stopped squirming and he realized that she was waiting for her ass to adjust to the large phallus. When she started moving again, they held her hips, she sat upright and moved in time with their thrusting. They felt her heat and each other; Milan felt full and overjoyed with ecstasy. First Blaine, then Scott came into her, one coating her pussy, the other the walls of her ass. Her orifices sucked at their cocks; she was having her last orgasm in a string of many.

They switched places as Scott slid from under Milan and kissed her as they waited for Blaine to emerge from the bathroom, fresh and ready for another fucking. Blaine slid under Milan and readied himself for her hips. He tweaked her chocolate nipples and rolled them between his thumb and index finger. She rode him like a wild horse, he arched his hips up, raising her off the bed and moving deeper within her. He released as he realized Scott waiting in the wings.

He drew Milan close and softy kissed her full lips and looked into her onyx eyes. Scott took this place under her ass and easily slid in. She was sandwiched between their ivory bodies, onyx between, like the setting of an expensive ring. The three created their own rhythm of gyrating, grunting, moaning and pleasure until they all climaxed for the last time that night. Blaine sat up and embraced Milan, kissing her passionately. They sat, locked together for awhile until they both became limp and left her warmth.

* * * * *

Milan made her way across the quad after wishing Blaine and his roommate off. She alternately though how glad she was that she was staying for the summer and how excited she was that she had finally found him. Milan was glad that Blaine was staying in town for the summer as well.

She would probably see him again, though her new found sexual freedom made her open to whatever might meet her in the future. It was 7:30 and still light, she thought that she and Karina could go eat and shake their asses at Cloud 9. She opened the door of her room and saw that Karina and her man were still asleep and naked on her bed. She though "I guess we won't be clubbing after all. Maybe Blaine wants to go, I should call him up…" Milan grabbed a blanket to cover them and realized a something shocking...

12