Cloud Nine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes Jason. Keep fucking me. Harder, harder fuck me please!

Kayla then let out a wail and her body started shaking all over. Her juices exploded onto his cock and started dripping down both of their legs. Her first orgasm started to calm down when Jason exploded in her pussy. Kayla felt every pulse of his cock as his come was going into her. They both kept moving as their bodies slowed to a stop. The both went to the floor exhausted and just laying there satisfied for now. Jason again heard his phone and crawled over to it with Kayla smacking his ass. He look at the time and it was almost 3:45. He thought for a moment to blow off his date with Lisa but then she knew she would never forgive him. He turned to Kayla telling her that he had to go to keep an appointment but Kayla knew her brother well enough to know that he would not just go see anyone and whoever it was had to be special.

What time will you be back? She asked him with a knowing look.

It will most likely be late so don’t wait up for me. Besides you should get some sleep before your gig tonight.

Alright have fun then and I will see you later. She said as she gathered her clothes.

She gave him a passionate kiss and went back to the house with a smile on her face. Jason looked at her naked body as she walk to the house and smiled to himself knowing that from now on that she would belong to him no matter who she was with. Jason then turned his thoughts to Lisa and getting ready for the gym. He hoped tonight would be just as good as the day went.

12