Cloudberry Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed her clit against the ridges of the throne while it filled her with deeper and thicker strokes of its daemonic tongue. It seemed to swell to meet her needs, in all the right places. More and more she felt like she couldn't tell where she ended and it began.

She felt exhilarated, and in her ecstasy bit down upon the bauble in her mouth. As always, a wave of magical force flew through her, but this time she knew what to do.

Touch me. She thought. My nipples. Touch me.

The throne was listening. The small army of carven figures pulled her arms forward and her legs back, changing the shape of the throne and pulling her down to rest on top of the ornate surface.

"Uuh..."

She moaned loudly. Her breasts pressed against the cold hard crystal. She bit again on the gag, harder.

Do it. Please!

Through her translucent skin she could see the crystal reach around her nipples and, suddenly, bite hard onto them in the same way that she had bit the ball. A lightning bolt hit her. She bit the gag again, and the crystal bit her in the same way. She licked the gag, and the crystal licked her back. Like a holy trinity, her clit and her nipples formed a triangle of pure pleasure that brought her to intense, rolling, wavelike orgasm. It came crashing around her, she was drowned in it. Her breath stopped for an instant and she stared into nothingness. She floated for a second on the crescendo of pulsing rapture, as though she was at the bottom of the deep ocean.

And then she breathed out. Her whole body was electric. She felt like she had completely melted. Her mind was free.

Except... she HAD completely melted.

No part of her remained on the throne, only trickles of water left from her icy body. The basin was finally full -- of her!

She panicked.

No! It said I would be free if I filled the basin! Not like this!

She strived to remember her human form. A watery hand emerged from the bowl, and another. Finally, a distinctly Cloudberry-shaped head.

"Please, no!" She cried, and tried to fling herself towards the edge of the pool. It was hopeless, her actions only served to stir up the water and sent ripples running through her.

It was getting cold.

With a start she realised that the Joy of Just-Ice was sitting on the side by the throne, which had now retreated back into its ornately carved state. Without it, she couldn't control the water.

Must... find... a way...

She tried to focus on creating legs. She tried to wade through the water that was herself, her breath clouding in front of her.

She was freezing.

No!!

As though in slow motion, the water began to turn back into ice. Without the help of the gag, there was no way to control it. Slowly but surely, the tendrils of cold spread up through her water-form body. Whimpering, she reached desperately for the crystal ball, fingers barely grazing it...

...and froze.

A perfect sculpture of a half-elf woman, naked and crawling out of the frozen pool as though leaving a warm bath. Now locked forever in a position of desperation, hand grasping forward. A look of dismay upon her face.

By the side lay an old book, and a pile of discarded clothes.

THE END...?

HOW COULD OUR DEAR CLOUDBERRY SAVE HERSELF FROM THIS TERRIBLE FATE? IS THERE ANYONE WHO COULD RESCUE OUR SEXY, INTREPID HERIONE? FIND OUT NEXT TIME FOLKS!

12