Cloudberry Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh. Right. She was inside the ball itself, looking out.

She closed her eyes and breathed out. Breathed in. And out.

In and out.

When she next opened them she wasn't alone. Gazing down over her was... a person? A face? It was hard to make out.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" A high pitched voice echoed around her.

She sat up on her elbows and lowed around. The figure darted away, perhaps on wings. She still couldn't quite make it out.

"Who are you?" She wasn't sure if she was speaking, but the words appeared in her mind.

"A friend, I guess. I really enjoyed our time together!"

She was talking to the spirit of ice which inhabited the artefact itself.

"I like you. I think you like me too. Will you take care of me from now on?"

"Yes." She felt herself saying. "I will."

The figure danced in the air above her.

"Oh! We're going to have so much fun! I can't wait! So let me tell you a secret..."

The figure came in real close to her face, and she could see that it was indeed a humanoid. She just couldn't see it before because it was glowing so strongly. It whispered in her ear and the sound created a tingling sensation all down her body.

"When you are my mistress, people will want to get close to you. That's what happened to my old master. They can't help it! But every time they experience that sublime joy around you, your powers get stronger. So... don't hold back! Give it all you've got!"

Sublime joy. The old world word that meant sex. Specifically, sex magic.

Like a flash, the figure darted to the side of the glass and stared out.

"Look, here they come now. Remember, the more you make them happy, the stronger you become!"

In a haze, cloudberry heard the tiefling's voice as though from very far away. She vaguely felt hands touch her. She felt the orc's hard cock rub against her. Slowly but surely, she regained the use of her body. Until eventually... she woke up.

"So nice of you to join us my dear, now who might you be?"

She came back to reality with a start.

"Mmfh."

"Oh, indeed. Enora dear, get your cock out her mouth for just two seconds, will you sweetie?"

After a moment of hesitation, Enora pulled her dick away, which came out of Cloudberry's mouth with a satisfying sucking noise and left a trail of saliva from mouth to penis.

The elf girl sat up, panting. She mustered up all her courage.

"M-my name is Cloudberry, I am a member of the royal elven mages guild, and- wait, why are my boobs so heavy!?"

Khargosh grinned but said nothing, watching her try to fit her breasts in her hands with wonder.

"No time for that darling... Cloudberry, was it?" The tiefling leaned forward in their chair and ran a red pointed nail down her cheek. "We have much more interesting things to discuss. For example -"

They held up the Joy of Just-Ice on its chain with a gloved hand, careful not to touch the surface with their bare skin. Newly freed from the freshly melted ice, it glistened with moisture and refracted light.

"Tell me everything you know about this artefact. Quickly, or the drow queen's personal assassin..." She gestured to Enora, who stood panting and glaring at Cloudberry, her cock dripping with frothy spit. "...may have to torture you with a little more... intensity."

Cloudberry paled. The head assassin herself? Here!?

"No! You can't do this! I am a member of the guild of mages, I-"

The tiefling's crimson tail whipped out and slapped her hard across the face, snapping her head to the side.

"Let me make one thing crystal clear, little frostling. I can do whatever I want."

They stood up from the throne to her full height, hooves firmly on the ground and long, black hair flowing behind her. They towered over the kneeling, half-translucent elf girl.

"I am Lintuhäkki Helvetti, I catch all my prey. Little birds like you don't stand a chance against me."

Cloudberry was silent. She knew this name. It was the most feared name across the entire kingdom. A sorcerer who had gone rogue from the mage's guild, a rogue, a murderer, a collector of ancient artefacts who sold them to the highest bidder. Why were they working with the dark elves?

She didn't have a chance to finish this thought, as a strong hand grabbed her chin and turned her upwards. Long, scarlet nails dug into her skin. She felt hot breath on her face as the tiefling's smiling lips brushed against her own.

"But you may call me Lin."

THE END...?

HOW CAN OUR INTREPID HEROINE POSSIBLY SURVIVE THE TORTURE INFLICTED BY A ROGUE MAGE AND HER HORNY FRIEND? AND WILL KHARGOSH EVER WIPE THAT SMILE OFF HIS FACE? FIND OUT IN PART THREE FOLKS!

12