Clouded Vision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell's going on here?" I asked.

She gently pushed at me like she was trying to push me back on the bed, but her touch was weak, nearly non-existent. I helped her out by lying back for her. Lying down beside me, she placed her lips back to mine. She snaked one arm under my neck and tried to place my hand over one of her beautiful breasts with the other, but couldn't move my hand. Naturally I quickly volunteered to assist her. I could vaguely feel her, she was there, but it was like a dream state, like she might dissolve and disappear at any moment.

I had always figured if there really were such things as ghosts, you wouldn't be able to feel it if they were to touch you or if you touched them. I could feel every gorgeous inch of her marvelous body against me. The breast in my hand felt so tender and the nipple pressed against my palm. But she felt really weird, as if she was made up of water instead of flesh and bone.

Her lips left my lips and kissed all around my mouth before starting to work their way down my chin to my neck. She kissed me like she hadn't kissed another human in God only knows how many years and was going to get all the kissing in she could before I stopped her. No problem there, I damn sure wasn't gonna stop her. Ghost or no ghost, she already had me hotter than Granny's old potbelly stove in the dead of winter, even though her kisses were as light as air.

I vaguely felt her leg slide over my hip. Suddenly she was lying on top of me; her lips continued their downward journey. I don't know how she got under the blanket with me; she never moved it. I guess she must have just filtered through it the same way she came through the wall.

She sat up on top of me, sitting over my hips. She acted like she was trying to pull my nightshirt up over my head, but it wasn't moving. She kept pulling at it, looking up from the shirt to my face. She tried several times to remove my old frumpy nightshirt. If I had known I was going to be entertaining such lovely company that evening, I would have dressed in something a bit more appropriate, like in the nude.

Realizing she couldn't do anything about my nightshirt being in her way, I decided to see if I could be of any assistance to her. "Do you want this out of the way?" I asked, tugging at the ugly nightshirt. That's when I discovered what her real problem was. Apparently, she could have no effect on the "real world." She couldn't even get fully under my blanket; her body was sticking through it, half-in and half-out. I had to pull the blanket down in order to get at the nightshirt she was so desperately trying to get out of her way.

Her smile was radiant as she shook her head yes after I pulled the blanket down. I was amazed to watch her body merely slide through the damn blanket as I pulled it.

"Can't you pull it off?" I asked.

A pout replaced the smile on her gorgeous lips; her head signaled no.

"Would you like me to take it off?" I grinned.

The smile popped back on her face, and I got a big yes headshake.

"Can't you talk?" I asked.

That question got me a slow sad no headshake.

"You take your negligee off first," I teased.

Obviously she didn't take it as a tease, because in the blink of an eye, her negligee simply vanished. Even though the negligee had been transparent, it had still concealed much of her beauty. After it disappeared, I could do nothing for several moments except stare at her gorgeous naked body. Her hips and waist had curves to them that would make a snake dizzy trying to traverse them. But it was her breasts that really caused my eyes to lockup. They weren't all that large, about average for a woman her size, but they were perfect, upright, out-standing citizens of her chest, with large, dark-peach nipples standing erect and proud in their moment of glory.

I reached up to touch them; a tiny pinch to each caused considerable excitement in her. Her head tilted upward as she pushed those beauties toward my hands. Not wishing to seem rude to my guest by ignoring her needs, I grabbed both hands full and squeezed gently. Rude my butt. I wasn't worried about being rude; I just wanted to feel those infinitely gorgeous globes in my hands!

Therein the problem lay; she really wasn't there, touch-wise. I mean, I could see her, only too vividly. But physically feeling her was another thing entirely. It was more like I was sensing her presence rather than feeling her actual substance. Just looking at her beautiful body was a great pleasure, but to know it was right there, so close, but yet so far away was starting to become a very frustrating matter indeed. I was beginning to think this entire erotic encounter was but another dream perpetrated by some sick bastard to slowly drive me insane.

Well, it was damn sure working. The sexual tension that was building so dramatically within me could do nothing but continue building with no hope of release other than by taking matters in hand for myself. Oh, don't get me wrong, my lovely guest was trying with everything she possessed to make me feel good. But her gentle fingers on my nipples felt like nothing more than a warm breath exhaled over them. The mental imagery was there, but my physical senses seemed to be numb. I felt like I was in the middle of a full-fledged erotic dream while wide-awake. The sad part was I could tell the finale, the wet part of the beautiful dream, was never going to come to pass.

I could see the marvelous creature sitting over my hips was becoming quite frustrated too. My hands on her breasts appeared to be doing great things for her, but she looked displeased with the fact she was unable to have the same effect on me. She was trying desperately, but unsuccessfully, to return the favor.

That's when she floated up off of me and drifted to the bedroom window overlooking the ocean. She stood at the window, pointing toward the rocky shore far below.

I slipped from the bed to join her at the window. "What's wrong?" I asked.

She looked from me back to the ocean, and then back at me.

"Yeah, it's the ocean. What about it?" I asked. "Oh no! Please don't go!" I begged when she started turning into the misty cloud. "No, no, stay!"

It was too late; she had vanished through the wall beside the window. I looked out the window to see if I could find the mist on other side of the wall. I saw it drifting toward the shore far below. It came to rest on a large rock jutting out into the water from the base of the high cliff. I watched as the cloud changed form again. It became what looked like a mermaid. I couldn't tell for sure, it was so far away.

I threw on my heavy nightshirt and raced down the three flights of stairs and out the door of the lighthouse, hurrying toward the long steep steps running from the land's drop off to the ocean-embattled shore two hundred feet below. My family had built the steps over the many years they had been the keepers of the lighthouse. They were a long series of steep stairways zigzagging down the face of the sheer cliff wall. Racing down them was not a good idea, especially after dark. But then again, chasing after a mermaid might not be considered a bright idea either, by most people's standards.

By the time I had reached the bottom of the cliff, I was exhausted. It was everything I could do to put one foot in front of the other. During the entire downward journey, my mermaid had sat on the rock waving to me, beckoning me onward.

"No, no, please no!" I cried out, trembling with exhaustion and disappointment as I saw my beautiful mermaid dive from the rock into the pounding surf. "I'm almost there! Come back! Please don't leave!" I collapsed on the narrow strip of beach. I lie on the sand in pure disappointment and absolute fatigue crying my eyes out like I hadn't cried since I was a small child. "Why did you go away?" I sobbed. "Why did you leave me all alone?" At that point I got down to some damn serious crying; I was heartbroken.

Several minutes later, I was still lying there, bawling like a kid who had been lost in the woods for hours, when I was startled by a gentle touch on my shoulder. I raised up, delighted to find my wonderful mermaid sitting on the beach beside me.

"Why do you cry so? Are you not happy we can be together here?" she asked in a voice so soft it was almost musical.

I grabbed for her, pulling her into my arms. She was real! I could actually feel her in my arms! I could feel her soft breasts against me! "You're real, you're real!" I sobbed louder.

"I am afraid so," she said. Her voice was so sweet and so damn sexy, I was sure she could make anyone immediately fall in love with her just by speaking to them. The fact she was half fish would not matter one little bit either.

"Why did you go away," I asked through my tears. "I thought you were gone."

"I had to get you close to the water. It is my home and where my strength comes from. When I'm too far away, I get weak and thin," she explained. "I can't even talk."

"Well, stop talking so I can kiss you," I said, pressing my lips to hers. That kiss went on and on.

Finally breaking our passionate kiss, she said, "Come, let's go to the water. We can stay together at the water's edge. I must be in the water or I will grow weak again."

"How long can you stay out of the water?" I asked.

"Not long. It is extremely draining for me. Changing to the water mist cloud to enter your room was a very taxing ordeal, but I had to see you. I had to let you know I was here. I have watched you from the ocean over many nights, wanting to make myself known to you," she explained.

"How do you change form?" I asked.

"As a vapor cloud, I am still made up mostly of water. To become the person you saw in your room takes much more energy and it is very difficult to remain in that form for very long. The longer I stay that way, the weaker and thinner I become," she replied.

"I can't believe I'm actually sitting here talking to a mermaid," I said.

"Do you not believe our kiss was real?" she asked.

"Oh, I know it's all real, but it's still so hard to believe," I replied.

Standing up, I took her up in my arms and carried her to the water. She was surprisingly light. I carried her out from shore until the water was waist deep. There I released her. She slipped under the surface and swam several fast circles around me before surfacing in front of me and jumped back into my arms with a slash. The kiss that followed her swimming exhibition was the most wonderful kiss I had ever experienced. In the annals of wonderful kisses, it had to go down as the hottest kiss ever, especially between a woman and a mermaid.

A short time later, we lay in each other's arms at the water's edge, kissing passionately as the waves washed around us. She had no problem pulling my nightshirt off at that point and I had no problem experiencing the realness of her lovely body. The bright moon gleamed off the brilliant blue scales of her lower body as her lacy veil-like tail flukes slowly flipped back and forth in the shallow water with a preoccupied motion.

My lips had worked their way from her delicious mouth to the two gorgeous breasts I had waited so long to taste. She shivered a little as my tongue made its maiden voyage around one of her swollen nipples. She moaned sweetly when I sucked the nipple into my mouth. Her beautiful tail flukes got pretty active and I heard a gasp when I gently bit her enraged nipple.

She laid back, reclining on the sand, half in and half out of the cool water. I lay atop of her, my naked legs wrapped around her, my toes gently stroking the beautiful scales of her lower body. We spent an hour just laying there like that, enjoying the feel and taste of each other's breasts.

She rolled me over on my back and slipped down between my legs. I gasped for breath when I felt her delicious tongue slide between the soft folds of my flesh. I squealed a little when that hot tongue slipped inside of me. The wonderful wiggling her tongue had done in my mouth earlier had been nothing in comparison to the dance it performed inside my excited body.

Within minutes, I had both of my hands full of her gorgeous red curls, trying to pull her deeper inside of me. Moments later, my hips rose from the sand, a scream raced from my lungs, a river raged from my soul, and her magnificent tongue slipped deeper inside of me forcing more of my juices to her waiting mouth. The waves of womanly delight rolled inside of me matching the steady rhythm of the waves washing ashore around us. My ecstasy soared to unimaginable heights before she allowed me to come back to Earth.

Gradually, my body settled back down on the sand as her delightful tongue slipped back into her beautiful mouth. I lay there for several minutes trying to regain control of my lungs. She lay there with me, tenderly kissing my quivering thighs, my hands still tangled in her long soft curls.

She crawled up my body until our lips met again. I could taste my own juices still on her marvelous lips and on her succulent tongue as it slithered around inside my mouth.

With our arms wrapped tightly around each other, I rolled my beautiful mermaid over on her back and began kissing my way down her magnificent body. Again her lovely tail flukes became quite active as I tenderly kissed and licked her succulent nipples.

Happily working my way further down, she became very still, her flukes barely twitching, as I ran my tongue around and in her cute little bellybutton. I started traveling further down her body but stopped when I met with my first scale.

I thought about it for a few moments. I mean, what was I to do from there on down? She had nothing from there on down except fish parts. Lovely, shapely fish parts, but fish parts nonetheless. The only thing I knew to do with fish parts was to cook them. Eating fish wasn't exactly what I had on my little brain at that moment. Well actually, it was but not that way.

Suddenly I found myself lying flat on the sand on my belly, surrounded by a dense fog. A peaceful feeling floated over me as I lay there. I felt like I was at peace with the entire world. Except for one thing, my beautiful mermaid was gone. That lasted only a brief moment, ending when she materialized back under me in the form of the mist-lady, with two long sensuous legs and all the other essential components of being a complete woman.

This time she was really there, actually in person and whole. I could feel her under me. I spread my soaking-wet nightshirt out on the sand just above the washing waves. She moved up enough so that only her feet were still in the ocean. I lifted her knees and gently parted them. With my lower body laying in the water and my face between her beautiful legs, I spent the next hour or so introducing my gorgeous misty-lady to some of the wonderful pleasures of womanhood she had probably never experienced.

I slid my tongue between the soft tender folds of her moist womanhood, slowly massaging the pearl of her delight with the tip of my tongue. Her moans were exquisite, her groans even more so, but when my tongue wiggled its way inside her warm open womanhood for the first time, I knew right then what the "Song of the Sirens" was all about and what it sounded like. Take my word for it, it is absolutely intoxicating. The sound I heard floating from her lovely throat was so enchanting it could have drawn any sailor to the dangerous rocks and sure death as told of in tales of olde. They could not have resisted the luring songs of the Sirens.

The marvelous sound drove me wild with desire to please her even more. I eased a finger into the warmth of her insides and gently stroked her and returned the attention of my tongue to her excited clit. When I slipped a second finger into her and worked my hand faster, the beautiful song stopped with a sudden gasp and a flood of her hot juices over my hand. I quickly slipped my fingers from her and replaced them with my delighted tongue again. Her juices flowed even heavier over my tongue and down my throat. Both of her hands grabbed my head, pulling me deeper into her center. Her delicate body trembled with the force of her intense first orgasm as a woman. Beautiful sounding words flowed from her mouth as her juices flowed from her core. The words sounded so poetic, but I haven't a clue what the language was. It didn't sound like anything I had ever heard, but whatever it was, it sounded wonderful.

Her body began to relax, the trembling ceased, and the words she was uttering changed back to English. "Please come hold me in your arms," she almost begged. "I need you up here in my arms."

I scurried up her slender body to take her in my arms. I had a good idea what was fixing to happen. Sure enough, I no sooner had my arms around her neck and she faded into the mist again, slowly reformed in my arms as my beautiful mermaid.

She lay there in my arms seemingly satisfied, but well spent and completely exhausted. She tried to slide down the sand to the water, but I wouldn't let her go. I was afraid to; she was too weak. I helped her to the water's edge, but held her tight in my arms as we sat in the water.

I sat there holding her in my arms while she slept, until the sun peeked up out of the Atlantic Ocean far to the East, bringing with it the morning. She began to stir a bit as the warm morning rays fell on her lovely face. Her eyes fluttered open. A huge smile filled her face.

"You are still here," she whispered.

"I was afraid to let you go. You were too tired and I was afraid you would drown or something," I replied.

"So you stayed here all night holding me?" she asked.

"Yes, I was afraid I would lose you forever. I was scared you wouldn't come back if I let you go," I replied.

"That is a worry you need not have," her smile was warm and caring. "I shall always be here waiting for you."

"There's so much I want to know about you," I said. "You have given me the most unforgettable, wonderful night of my life and I don't even know your name."

"I have no name," she replied.

"Of course you have a name. Everyone has a name," I said.

"In my world, there is no need of names. There are few others to talk with," she replied. "I am just me."

"Then I will call you Mia, if that's okay," I said.

"I like that," she said.

"I have so many questions for you," I said. "Tell me something. How did you move my bed back upstairs? I mean, if you're away from the water, you can't move anything, right? So how did you do it?"

She looked at me with a puzzled look. "I did not move your bed. I could not," she replied.

"Come on, you can tell me," I said. "It took me a couple of hours to get it moved downstairs and you put it back where it was in a few minutes."

"I did not move it. It has been where it is now since the day you moved in," she said. "Maybe you dreamed you moved it."

"I didn't dream it. I moved it," I stated. "And you put it back up stairs."

"I have no way of doing such a thing," she insisted. "Perhaps you have another visitor."

"Hold on a second. What would make you think a thing like that?" I asked.

"Your questions must wait, for the daylight is very dangerous for me. I must go to my home until the darkness returns and you must rest. You are very tired," she said, brushing my hair out of my face. "Now I must go."

"You will come back won't you?" I asked, afraid to let go of my beautiful mermaid.

"I will return with the night," she replied.

"Promise?" I begged, releasing my arms from around her.

"Promise," she replied, giving me a kiss before slipping below the water.

I stood there watching the direction she had swam off in for a long time in hopes of another glimpse of my beautiful mermaid. She didn't resurface anywhere I could see. Slowly I waded to shore and began the long trip up the steep stairs back to my lighthouse.