Cloudless Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasWill
TexasWill
55 Followers

My aunt made a squeezing motion with both hands as if she was strangling the man, and I can't say I blame her. "I wish I could do something to help," I said after a long pause. I felt all the guiltier for what I did in the pool at that moment.

"You being here is enough," she told me. It was like a stab in the gut. "I'm glad you're here, and so is Erin. Just give her some time."

"I guess..."

Aunt Lin put a hand on my shoulder and massaged it momentarily like she always did since I was a child. "So, are you staying until after the reunion?"

"I am," I replied, happy to have a new subject.

"Good," she said with a bright smile. "That gives us two weeks to spend time with you. That's just about perfect because, any longer than that, we would get tired of you and kick you to the curb."

I couldn't help but laugh. Aunt Lin went to bed soon after that, and I followed her example.

Lying in bed, I curse myself for the farce I have already turned the trip into. Why did I have to be so stupid?

Images of Erin's tan line traveling up the side of her breast invade my mind. I think about how her skin felt under my hands and the way she said, 'You shouldn't tease a horny girl like this.' My dick raises his head, and I sigh knowing it is no use. I masturbate thinking of my cousin.

***

"Huh...what..." I mumble. Sleep still has its grasp on me, but my mind struggles back to consciousness. As I blink my eyes, I begin to see the shadowed outline of some standing above me.

"Kyle, wake up," Erin says again.

Hearing her voice is like a ten shot espresso dipped in an Irish Java. I resist the urge to bolt out of bed, being distinctly aware that I am naked under the sheet. The light in the hallway is behind her, making Erin's expression impossible to see.

"What's up?" I ask, not knowing what else to say.

"It looks like you are," she replies easily before giggling.

I catch the double entendre and glance downwards at where I am pitching a tent.

"Sorry." I sit up, positioning myself in a way to conceal my morning wood.

A hard slap against my shoulder is my award. "I told you to stop apologizing."

"Sor-"

She slaps me again, harder this time, before shaking her head. "Just get up."

"What are we doing?"

"You're going to keep me company on my morning run," Erin informs me. She turns and walks toward the hallway. "I'll wait for you in the kitchen since you are in the buff right now. I hope you don't mind that I snuck a peek."

She scampers away, leaving me completely bewildered. Looking at the digital clock atop a desk my aunt uses as a work space, I see a bright 5:00 a.m. staring back at me. Damn...

I roll myself out of bed, take care of my business in the bathroom, and pull on a black t-shirt and cargo shorts. After donning my glasses and my shoes, I move into the hallway. When I reach the kitchen, I stop dead in my tracks.

Left foot on the countertop, Erin stretches in a way no man possibly could. Outlines of muscles are easy to see on her beautifully tanned leg, but the real show is of course her ass. Erin is wearing a pair of navy cotton shorts that come to her knees but hug her tight enough that nothing is left to the imagination.

"Get your eyeful now," she says, lowering her leg and giving a seductive shake, "because I don't want you lagging behind me during our run to 'get a better view'."

Erin says the last four words a deep voice that sends us both laughing. I immediately feel as if a weight is off my shoulders. I apparently didn't muck up our relationship as badly as I feared.

"I'll try to keep up," I tell her, "but I am not much of a runner."

My cousin rummages through the fridge and brings out two bottles of water. As she passes me to move toward the door, she pushes one into my hands. "That's too bad, Kyle," she says with an evil smirk, "running builds up stamina, and I love men with stamina."

Who could say no to that?

I follow her. Once we are on the road, Erin sets a slow pace that I can keep up with. Had I been in charge, I probably would have started at a sprint only to end up panting a few feet down the road. It's obvious she knows more than I do. Even so, I am winded when she picks up speed as we round the end of the quarter mile driveway.

"You aren't going to faint on me, are you," she laughs, the flashlight attached to the shoulder of her small backpack dancing a bit more with the movement.

"I'll do my best not to," I gasp. "You'll have to forgive me if I have to lag behind now and then...for a better view of course."

Erin gives me a bright smile that I can barely see in the predawn darkness. I probably could say something else clever, but I decide it would be better to focus on the run instead. My feet are already aching.

Don't judge me too harshly. I am not out of shape by any means, but long runs take different muscles than the ones I'm usually working with. Besides that, I have never been the most graceful runner. I was once described by one of my students as a 'flailing goose' when I raced my kids during recess. I laughed harder than any of them, knowing it was true.

After about twenty minutes, Erin slows our pace to a trot, and I pull back up beside her. I would like to say I was watching her ass and that was the only reason I fell ten yards back, but that would be a lie.

We stop atop a bridge that crosses a small, muddy stream. I hear toads below, getting some time in the open air before the Texas sun sears everything from its indomitable perch in the sky. A light yellowing on the horizon shows its approach, and I am glad she decided to run now in the slightly humid eighty-one degrees instead of the one hundred two degrees the day would probably turn into.

"I always stop here to watch the sun rise," Erin says, startling me.

"I can see why," I reply with broken gasps of air. "To be honest, I'm not sure I would have made it much farther."

"You did well for your first time," she tells me, giving my cheek a quick peck from behind before walking in front of me.

My shortness of breath changes quickly from exhaustion to enthrallment. She is beautiful. Erin lets the backpack drop to the ground and leans against the bridge railing. Her cotton pants amazingly seem to cling tighter to her thighs and the black sports bra is small compared to the amount of skin showing.

It might seem odd, and it surprises the hell out of me too, but what turns me on the most is how sweaty she is after the run; the way her skin seems to glow in the morning light, how her short hair sticks to her forehead, or the beads of sweat rolling down her back and between her breasts. I promise it's not some weird fetish, but I can't think of anything sexier than this image of elegant power.

I once again wonder how anyone could cheat on her.

"You're beautiful." I didn't mean to say it out loud, but the way her grey eyes brighten makes my momentary embarrassment completely worth it.

Erin turns around and puts her back to the sun. A small smile is still on her lips, but she says, "I think either your glasses are fogged again or you are suffering from overheating."

"No," I say with a surprising amount of conviction, "you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

Her eyes drift away and her cheeks flush. I worry that I have upset her again, but it only lasts a brief second. Before I can be surprised by the action, she is in my arms, lips glued to mine. I feel her tongue touch my lips and I open my mouth to meet hers with my own. She teases my tongue, gently bites my lip, and lets her hand slide down my neck to my chest. I haven't kissed many girls, but I doubt anyone more experienced would find the caress any less extraordinary. Our kiss only deepens, and I put a hand in the small of her back, drawing her closer.

Holy hell! That's cold!

Erin dances out of my grasp with an impish look on her face and an open water bottle in her left hand. "Call that payback for yesterday's spanking," she says with her elfin laugh. As always, the sound brings a smile to my own face.

"That was a dirty trick," I tell her.

She only smiles, but her eyes drift toward my crotch and stay there. "I guess it was, but I think you enjoyed it."

I am determined not to act embarrassed. Instead of covering myself, I say, "I did, but I have a feeling you did too."

Erin's nipples are like small pebbles beneath the tight fabric, poking out a quarter inch from her round breasts. She sees where my gaze is directed and she raises her hands upwards toward the sports bra.

"Tell you what," she says with the same impish grin as before, "since I played such a mean trick on you, let me make it up to you."

Her index fingers slide under the elastic of her bra and she raises it a mere centimeter. My eyes focus on the pure white skin underneath the fabric as she continues to pull the garment upwards. I gulp helplessly as the edge of bright pink areolas make their appearance. The elastic catches briefly on her nipples, and Erin uses it to tease me by pulling up her breasts with the bra. A split second later, they bounce free. I stand in awe.

Like I said, her boobs aren't massive, but they are perfect. Her bright pink areolas are about the diameter of a quarter with very apparent nipples standing at attention. The most erotic thing of all are the two, triangular-shaped patches of pure white skin that cover most of her boobs. Unlike her chest and sides, which are a caramel color with light freckling, her breasts are almost snow white with barely any freckles at all. It is strange, I know, but it makes me feel as if I am the first one seeing the glorious innocence displayed before me.

"Alright, Kyle," she says after a minute longer, though I notice a huskiness in her tone that wasn't there before, "I think I've given you enough of a show, for now."

I groan as Erin pulls the sports bra back in place.

"Still think I'm sexy with all of these goofy looking tan lines?"

I am astonished by her question and look up to see a look of uncertainty on her face. Damn that man for making her feel like she isn't the most amazing creature ever to set foot on Earth.

"No, you're not sexy," I say after a heavy moment of silence. "You are so far beyond such a crude term that I won't do you the dishonor of using it. You are Aphrodite, Venus, Calypso...a goddess insurmountable by anything we mere mortals can imagine."

Erin gives an indelicate snort. "Your inner nerd is showing, Kyle," she tells me, but her smile speak volumes.

A light to my right distracts me for a moment. It is an approaching vehicle about three miles down the road, no doubt a person commuting the long morning drive to Houston. I feel nothing but hate for them.

The spell is broken. Erin picks up her backpack, gets out another water bottle, and turns on the light. She clasps the strap across her chest and rolls her shoulders as she gets ready for the return trip.

Looking my way, she grins and flicks her hair. The sun slowly rising behind her blinds me. "Kyle..."

"Yes?"

"You beat me back home, and I will let you shower with me."

I take off like my life depends on it.

***

I didn't win.

I outdistanced her for about thirty yards, and allowed myself some hope, but she passed me like I was standing still after that. Strain as I might, flailing goose and all, I could not catch her. Erin was like the wind.

I stumble the last few feet up the front steps. I feel as if I am dying. I put a hand against the door and give myself a moment to breathe. Opening the bottle of water, I pour the entire contents on my head. The coolness helps a little.

Walking in, I see that Aunt Lin is already up and making breakfast. She looks over her shoulder when I enter and gives me a sympathetic smile before turning back to the sizzling bacon. I stumble into the kitchen and plop into a barstool. I hear the shower in the bathroom next to the kitchen.

"She's been back for about ten minutes," my aunt informs me with a deep chuckle.

"I know," I reply, still breathing heavily.

"Had the biggest grin on her face that I've seen in nearly three months." Aunt Lin flips the bacon and hands me an already prepared glass of iced apple juice. She remembered I hate orange. "Thank you, Kyle."

I wonder if she would be thanking me if she knew what we talked about and did. I kind of doubt it. In fact, I have a feeling such a revelation would end with a scene reminiscent of Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs instead of a thank you.

"I am glad she actually wasn't mad at me," I say after a moment of guilt.

"I told you she wasn't. I'm always right, you know?"

"And your daughter always gets her way," I chuckle. They are so similar.

"Does she now?" Aunt Lin asks with her own laugh. "Well, Erin deserves it. She is a great girl who has helped me raise the twins since Ben passed away. I would have been lost without her."

"Whatever, Mom," Erin says, kissing her mom on the cheek. I didn't even notice her enter the room or the shower turn off. On the other hand, I can't help but observe the small lavender towel wrapped tightly around her naked body. "You would have been just fine without me."

"Fine, maybe, but not as happy as I am now." Looking at Erin, Aunt Lin playfully smacks her and says, "Go get dressed, you little heathen. I won't have you prancing around here half naked in front of your cousin."

"Come on, Mom," Erin says playfully, "Kyle doesn't mind. We're family."

"Family or not," my aunt replies with a snicker, "no man should be tempted by a beautiful girl like you."

"Okay," Erin says, rolling her eyes dramatically for her mother before giving me a meaningful wink. "The shower's ready for you, Kyle. I tried leaving some hot water so you wouldn't have to take a completely cold shower."

"That will be the day," Aunt Lin interjects while she turns her attention back to the stovetop. The smell of pancakes fills the room.

Erin gives me her impish grin. I watch her as she walks toward the hallway. As soon as she clears the doorway, Erin looks over her shoulder to make sure I am watching. The tease uses a hand to slowly raise the back of the towel until I have an unobstructed view of her firm ass. Like her boobs, it has a noticeable tan line that sends blood rushing to my cock. Though I strain to see, the angle and the way she has her tanned legs crossed keeps her pussy from view. Erin briefly shakes her ass before she lets the towel fall back into place and enters her room.

"You better jump into the shower."

"Huh?" I turn, panicked, to look at my aunt. She still has her back to me.

"Go get in the shower before Briana or Jenny wake up," she said again. "If you don't, you won't get even the little hot water Erin left."

Making sure to keep my portable tent hidden, I move to the bathroom. The door is closed, but I open it, knowing it is empty. Steam rolls out like a fog over the sea, and I quickly close the door and start stripping. It is only when I am naked and about to start the shower when I notice Erin drew something on the bathroom mirror.

You know how you make smiley faces when a car window fogs, well that's what she did. But, instead of a face, there is a pair of boobs, and instead of a smile, there is a dick nestled between them. I would be amazed by her drawing if my attention hadn't been grabbed by the words scrawled underneath: Maybe Later?

I grab the hand towel and wipe the mirror clean. Setting my glasses on the counter, I enter the shower and relieve some of the pressure that instantly built up. It is one of the biggest orgasms of might short life.

After cleaning the mess and myself, I exit the shower, brush my teeth, and go back to my room with a towel wrapped around me for a change of clothes. When I get back to the kitchen, the four girls are already around the table eating.

Jenny and Briana have the haggard looks of people freshly woken up, but they are dressed already. Aunt Lin sips at her coffee. Erin is next to her, wearing a red tank top and khaki shorts that stop mid-thigh. It obvious she isn't wearing anything under the tank top, and I can't help but wonder why no one has said anything to her. Maybe it is just the fact that they have been living with only women for so long that the thought didn't occur to them.

And I'm not about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Erin smiles up at me and pats the chair next to her. I sit. Before I can say anything, Erin begins loading my plate with bacon, fried potato, and a few pancakes. I know it's silly, but I get ready to tell her not to let the food touch.

"Eat up," Erin says happily before I can make a fool of myself. "You're going to need the energy."

I stare blankly at her.

"Don't make him run with you again," Aunt Lin says, barely looking up from her Kindle, "I don't think he will survive a second time today."

"Not a run," Erin agrees mischievously, "I have another workout I am going to put him through."

"Don't let Erin bully you," Aunt Lin says with another sympathetic smile.

"Come on, Mom, it will be fun." She gives me an intense look. "I promise not to work him too hard."

I eat...even the food that touches.

"I'm taking the twins to town," Aunt Lin says when we finish our delicious meal. "They want to buy new clothes and I am going to get some more food. You want to come, Kyle."

"Clothes shopping with Briana and Jenny?" I say with a laugh to cover up the trimmer in my voice at the thought of being alone with Erin. "I don't think that is a way I would like to spend an entire day."

"Hey," Briana says, darting a dirty look my direction and flicking her strawberry blonde hair, "always dressing beautifully is hard work..."

"Though some people wouldn't know anything about it," Jenny finishes for her twin with a sneer.

"You got me there," I laugh, "I am not the least bit fashionable. Just buy me a t-shirt or something."

"We can do that," Briana says.

"Maybe one with a saying on it," Jenny proposes.

"Like 'I'm with the idiot'..."

"But with the arrow pointing up instead of sideways."

"Exactly!"

"Enough, girls," Aunt Lin tells them sternly, even though it is obvious from their tones that the three are just teasing me. "We will not get him a shirt like that. If anything, we'll find a red one with the face of Elmo on the front."

"Or a purple one with Barney," Erin helpfully suggests.

"Thanks, Aunt Lin," I say with a sigh.

She smiles and stands. Shooing the twins toward the front door, she asks, "Is there anything special you two want from the store?"

"Condoms and beer," Erin replies without hesitation.

My aunt just laughs. She leaves behind Brianna and Jenny, closing the door behind her. Before it shuts all the way she shouts back, "Be careful, Kyle, Erin's a bad influence."

My heart skips a beat as Erin whispers in a voice that is meant for me alone, "She doesn't know the half of it."

I glance in her direction. Erin gives me a wolfish grin before leaning against me. Standing, she deliberately brushes her breasts against my back and walks past me with sauntering steps. I am about to follow her when the door bursts open.

"Forgot my purse," Aunt Lin says, looking around. Erin is already holding it out to her. "You know me way too well, Erin."

"I do," my cousin replies with a smile.

This time, as the door closes, Erin locks it quietly. I hear the car outside begin rolling down the driveway. She turns around and gives me a seductive look that stirs more than just my heart.

"So....u-ummm..."

Her seriousness evaporates and she smiles brightly. "You are such a helpless nerd, Kyle."

"Thanks," I say, a little hurt by her comment.

"Don't be like that." She moves toward me with her hips rolling enticingly. "I didn't say it was a bad thing."

I stand from the dinner table, my dick already stiff. She moves in front of me, wraps her hands around my neck, and presses her body against mine. I feel her raise on her tiptoes before she slowly lowers herself again with her pussy brushing against the length of my crotch. Erin lets out a small whimper before kissing me.

TexasWill
TexasWill
55 Followers