Cloudless Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasWill
TexasWill
55 Followers

"What am I doing?" she whispers.

As we continue to kiss, she keeps grinding herself gently against my dick.

"Looks like...you're about to ravage...a helpless...nerd," I say in broken words as our tongues meet, entwine and withdraw from each other.

"The nerd...is my...cousin," she counters, but she isn't stopping either. Erin grinds herself a little harder against my dick than before. "Oh, God..."

My heart is pounding in my ears and my hands are trembling. I grab her ass with both hands, pulling her in closer as my hands knead the firm globes of soft flesh. Erin moans into my mouth and I open my eyes long enough to see a look of fanatic pleasure on her face.

Encouraged, I slowly start gyrating my hips. Erin responds by opening her legs a little wider. Her short fingernails scratch my shoulders as we continue slow dancing to music only we hear.

"You're being very bad, Kyle," she whispers, breaking the kiss and laying her head against my shoulder.

"Am I?" I ask with a small smile and a slightly harder thrust.

"Unhn...yeah," she moans. "You shouldn't, God, you shouldn't tease a horny girl like this."

"You're one to talk, Erin."

"Am I teasing horny...ugh...girls now?" She giggles softly as she continues pushing against my cock. "Damnit, come here."

Erin pulls free and drags me behind her with one hand. It doesn't take much effort for her to make me follow her like a puppy. She walks me to the large leather sofa and pushes me down to a sitting position. Erin climbs on my lap and begins rolling her hips in a quicker pace. I grab her sides.

Erin leans into me, inserting her tongue into my mouth again. We kiss, we tease, we pant in a way only young lovers can.

I moan as I feel her pussy's wetness through the small layers of our shorts. Erin smiles before rising to the very top of my dick and slowly grinding herself all the way to the root. We both moan this time, and I wish the taboo desire that clothing wasn't separating us.

"I'm close," I warn her.

"Nah uh," she whispers, "not before I do."

She picks up the pace, dropping her head against my shoulder and biting it lightly through the fabric. Each time she moans, Erin bites a little harder, but I don't mind. I'm in heaven. I use my grip on her hips to help the motion. I begin thrusting out as we both pull her down. Each movement is borderline painful and completely exquisite.

"Oh...God...I'm close...I'm sooooo clooossseee..."

Erin is putting her athleticism to good use. She is rising and falling so quickly that her boobs are jiggling with each erotic movement. I almost explode as one of her breasts bounces free from the thin tank top she is wearing. I take the nipple in my mouth, and roll my tongue around it.

"Oh...fuck..."

Erin continues her relentless motions and I feel the familiar sensation in my balls. I will myself to hold out until she orgasms, but my own rushes over me like a wave. I jerk against her, grunting with each spurt. That small extra movement is enough to send her over the edge.

"Fuck...fuck....fuuuuccckk!"

Erin continues grinding through her orgasm and mine, whimpering when she finally comes down from the peak.

She rests herself against my chest, tremoring off and on. I am breathing heavily, but her weight is a welcome feeling. I wrap my arms around her as we both pant for breath. I feel so happy, relaxed...I feel...

***

"What time is it?" I ask groggily as I come back to the world. Erin is still lying against my chest. I look down and see her grey eyes and smiling face looking up at me. She cranes her neck to give me a quick peck on the lips.

"You've been sleeping for about an hour. Looks like we need to work on your stamina a bit," she replies with a giggle.

I am about to say sorry, but stop myself. Instead, I give her a tight squeeze. "What did I do to deserve this?"

"You make me feel beautiful and loved," Erin replies almost instantly. "You always have. You're my best friend."

"You're more than beautiful," I tell her, kissing the top of her head. Her hair smells like peaches. "You are smart, kind, caring...being so sexy that it would make the pope reconsider his profession is just the icing on the cake."

"You're too sweet to me," she says with a hint of disbelief.

Needless to say, that annoys me.

"I mean it," I say again. "You were high school valedictorian, you helped your mom and sisters through the toughest times a family can go through, and you did all of this while tolerating a nerdy cousin coming around whenever he got the chance." She laughed a little at that. "No man deserves someone like you."

"Thank you," she whispers after a long pause. "I needed to hear that."

The silence stretches for a moment longer than is comfortable. Finally, I ask, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No," she tells me without a hint of uncertainty, "Henry's in the past." She shifts on my lap a little. "And to tell you the truth, sitting in these panties is kind of gross."

Feeling the mess in my own underwear, I had to agree. "How about a shower to get cleaned up?"

"A great idea," she says, pecking me on the cheek and standing. There is an obvious darkening around her pussy area that sets my heart racing again. "Tell you what, Kyle. You beat me to the door, and I'll let you shower with me."

Erin darts away laughing before the last word is out of her mouth, but I was ready for it. I catch her in my arms and wrap her up again. Turning, I slow step us backward toward the bathroom. Erin struggles without a chance of success.

"No fair," she laughs, slapping my arms for good measure.

"All is fair in..."

I stop mid-sentence, not knowing if I could or should continue the thought. Erin is quiet too as we take the final steps.

To break the silence, I slap the door triumphantly. "Looks like I win!"

"I guess you do," she agrees. "Tell you what, Kyle, let me go in and use the restroom. You can join me once the water gets warm."

"You wouldn't try going back on the deal would you?" I mockingly ask as I let her from my grasp.

Erin turns around and plants a long, firm kiss on my lips. "Kyle," she says sexily, "I am so worked up right now, I would probably drag you in with me."

She gives me another kiss before going into the bathroom and closing the door. I make a run for the restroom in the master suite, peeling off my soiled clothing after I find relief. I return to my room and hide the clothes deep in my duffle bag. As I am about to leave, my phone makes the telltale noise that accompanies texts.

'we finished clothes shopping and are at Wal-Mart...sure you don't need anything?'

I smile. That gives us at least an hour before Aunt Lin gets home.

I quickly type 'nothing...I'm good' but think twice about it. Erasing it, I replace the words with 'just condoms and beer, Aunt Lin'

Bleep

'omg, she is a bad influence after all!'

I laugh, and resist the urge to respond that she had no idea.

Already naked, I walk back through the house and enter the bathroom. A light steam is already in the air, and I get to witness the glorious outline of Erin through the glass doorway. With her back to me, Erin has a perfect hourglass figure.

"I thought you got lost for a moment," she says loud enough to be heard over the shower.

I take a deep breath and open the door. Erin doesn't turn around; she just keeps running conditioner through her short hair. I smell peach as I close the door behind me. I'm glad Aunt Lin and Uncle Ben splurged for the large walk-in shower even though this was the one meant for the girls' use.

"You know how it is," I say with a nervous chuckle, "if a guy appears too eager, he is seen as clingy."

"You appear eager enough," Erin smirks with a backwards glance toward my swelling dick, "and I happen to like clingy guys."

"Well, then I am the right man for you," I laugh, sliding my hands across her belly and cupping one her soft breasts.

"Kyle," she moans as I pinch her nipple and nibble on her ear, "we came in here to get clean."

"What's wrong with getting a little dirtier first?" I ask, moving my left hand down her belly.

"Are we sure you're not the naughty one here?" she giggles.

Despite her arguing, she doesn't hesitate to turn around and kiss me in a way no cousin ever should. Her wet breasts slide across my chest, and both of us breathe a little quicker. Hot water hits our entangled bodies like a torrent only to be dashed against us like the tide on the shore.

"I want to look at you," I tell her after we kiss for a few seconds, or minutes...or however long I was happily engaged.

A brief hesitation crosses her face, but Erin takes a step back. There she is...the picture of beauty. Her hair, now wet, barely touches her shoulders. Her eyes look at me with innocent anxiety. Her tongue drifts across her lips hungrily. Her breasts heave gently upwards with each deep breath she takes. Her naval holds a small droplet of water as if it were a clear gem. Then her pussy...

A carefully shaven patch of dark brown hair makes a downward triangle pointing toward the beautiful slit just like the larger triangle of white skin underneath. Erin spreads her legs a little more, and I see the pink folds part slightly, hungrily awaiting my cock. Finally, I notice her clit, a small bean about the size of the final segment on my pinky finger, poking out from beneath its hood.

Erin shifts nervously at my continued gaze. After a moment she covers it with a hand. "I-I know it's weird how big it gets...I-"

Stepping up, I pull her hand away. "You're perfect."

Her steely grey eyes meet mine for a moment and Erin smiles. Then she crushes me in a flurry of ravenous kisses, which I meet with my own enthusiasm. Gripping an ass cheek tightly with my left hand, I knead a breast with my right. Erin doesn't wait waste anytime either. She takes hold of my dick and begins running the length of it with her hand.

Water runs across our bodies as we writhe against each other. I feel my cock drift closer and closer to her pussy, and Erin's hand speeds up. I pull her into me and feel the tip of my dick touch and penetrate the first folds of her magnificent pussy. It is warm, soft, and unbelievably tight.

"N-no." Erin whimpers briefly before pulling back. Her hand still strokes my dick, but my objective is out of reach. "Kyle, we can't have sex...not our first time...not in the shower like this."

Erin gives me an apologetic look, as if she is doing something wrong. All I heard in that statement was that we were going to fuck, soon, just not now. I know how she feels. She wants our first time to be lovemaking, not lustful fucking, and I don't blame her one bit. I give Erin a smile.

"I understand," I tell her without a hint of disappointment. "When we do make love, I am going to want the time to truly worship you the way I should. This isn't the time or place for that."

"Thank you, Kyle," she stammers, and I can see tears in her eyes.

"Now, if you don't mind," I say, moving her hand away from my dick and getting to my knees, "I am going to make you come so much with my tongue that you won't be able to resist sneaking to my room tonight."

Erin gives a choked sob followed by her signature laugh. "You're such a dweeb."

"I know," I say, putting a hand on her thigh and pushing it outward. She spreads her legs wide enough for me to have easy access to her beautiful cunt. "I am a dweeb, but I'm yours-" I give her slit a slow lick from the bottom to her clit, "-for as long as you will have me."

I am slightly unprepared as one of her hands pushes the back of my head toward her pussy, but I'm not about to complain. I begin by slowly circling her clit with my tongue, careful not to touch the little nub, as I start working a single finger into her wet folds. Erin moans, and my finger is met with a soft tightness I didn't think could possibly exist. After a short time, I begin speeding up my frigging, but continue to avoid licking her clit.

"God...stop....ugn teasing me."

I smile and lightly flick her clit with my tongue, soft as a feather. Erin's knees buckle and she braces herself against the wall. I give her another light lick, same as before, and she moans out. My finger continues to plunge into her inner folds and I begin withdrawing it with a hooking motion. Each time my finger nearly exits, I slowly push it back. Her tight, inner muscles could probably perform the whole sequence without any movement on my part. My dick twitches at the thought of how her tight pussy will feel wrapped around the shaft.

"Keep it up...fuck...just a little longer..."

I feel her hands running roughly through my hair, I look up to see her chest heaving, and I hear her cry out as I suck her clit into my mouth for a brief moment. My finger feels the clinching muscles, and I stop long enough for the first wave of her orgasm to hit its peak and start to descend before continuing.

"Not...oh God!...fuckfuckfuckfuck..."

My tongue plays with her clit gently enough to cause her pleasure but not pain while I slowly get more forceful with my finger fucking. Erin moans again, pressing my head against her pussy and grinding her hips in an erratic motion. Her legs finally give out from under her, and I have to catch her as she slips to the shower floor.

I withdraw my finger and lay my hand on her quivering stomach just above the tan line. "You aren't going to faint on me, are you?"

Erin giggles, pushing away some wet hair that's getting in her eyes. The stream of water sprays across her chest, trails down her stomach, and joins another type of wetness near her pussy.

"I might have if you kept that up," she says with a smile.

"Should I go again?" I ask, more than willing.

Erin looks thoughtful for a moment, but shakes her head. "I don't think time will allow it and I still have to reward you for sending me on such a fun ride." She pats my thigh. "Stand up, big boy, and let's see if my tits are big enough to fulfill that promise I made this morning."

I get to my feet quick enough to smack my head against the showerhead. Erin laughs, shaking her head. I just give her a sheepish grin in return.

Erin opens a bottle of soap and squirts some on her hand. She rubs them together and begins fondling my balls and rock-hard erection. Her hands move softly down the shaft, but she lightly drags her nails against the side as she slides them up. My cock twitches at the sensation and I see Erin's grin.

Taking the soap again, she dribbles a lot between and across her breasts. To my surprise, Erin stands, taking a grip on my dick.

"Why don't you do the honors," she says with a smile before giving me a quick kiss. All the while, her hand moves up and down my cock.

My hands find her boobs and I began rubbing the soap across them. It quickly foams up, and Erin gives me another kiss before sinking back to her knees. I jut my waist outwards, wishing she had more to work with. Erin doesn't say anything as she scoots forward and wraps my dick between the soft globes.

Erin is tentative at first, but quickens as I moan. I look down, and see her staring up at me in a mixture of apprehension and excitement. I at once realize she has never done this before. "You are so beautiful."

She smiles, and her hands begin moving her boobs faster against my cock. I watch as the tip appears between the snowy mounds only to disappear a moment later. I wish I could last for hours of this kind of treatment, but the previous toying and the scene before me are taking their toll.

"I am getting close," I groan.

Erin smiles and, to my surprise, wraps the head of my cock in her mouth as the tip appears from between her breasts. The sight of my beautiful cousin in such a position, along with the feeling of her tongue twirling around the head of my dick, is enough to send me over the edge. Nine heavy spurts of sperm shoot out. Erin receives the first in her mouth but backs away coughing. The second lands in her hair, but she catches the rest across her chest.

"Wow," I say as I catch my breath. "You are amazing."

"I know." Erin grins. "Alright, no more play, for now. I need to get cleaned up after how dirty you made me."

"Sor-"

She smacks me. "I'm not complaining, Kyle." She gives me a wicked grin. "In fact, you are going to make me even dirtier tonight."

Despite having just ejaculated, my dick fills back to instant hardness. She of course notices. "Nope. Get rinsed off and get out of here before someone comes home and catches us together in the shower."

I smile, but follow her instructions. Grabbing a nearby towel, I dry off and make my way to the door. Upon exiting, I look back at Erin. She blows a kiss before turning back to the stream of water.

Me...I leave the bathroom with a filled dick, imagining a night of lovemaking with my beautiful cousin.

***

The rest of our time alone was spent cleaning up, with a few kisses as we passed each other. Erin had the good sense to do a load of laundry instead of hiding our clothing like teens first discovering masturbation.

Aunt Lin and the twins arrived soon after the clothes were switched to the dryer. Being a true gentleman, I told them I would carry the groceries in, so they could just relax. They thanked me, and Briana threw me a t-shirt. I opened it so see the words Stud Muffin emblazoned across the chest in bright pink, cursive lettering. I'm not sure which of the four ladies laughed the hardest at the way my face turned beet red.

The rest of the afternoon was spent watching TV and talking, with me half distracted by thoughts of my sexy cousin sitting next to me. Dinner came and went, delicious but not what I am hungering for. During the meal, Erin subtly ran a hand on the inside of my thigh while talking to the rest of her family like it was a normal dinner.

That, along with my unstoppable imagination, is why I am currently standing in the restroom adjusting my cock in a way that will hopefully make it unapparent in my jeans. I throw water in my face and look down at the bulge.

"You can wait a little longer," I say, feeling silly for talking to my prick. I check my phone and see that it is already 8:30. Taking a deep breath, I walk back to the living room.

My aunt and cousins are spread in various spots around the furniture. Aunt Lin is leaning back in a recliner that was Uncle Ben's for years, the twins are curled up under a blanket on the loveseat, and Erin is sitting on the leather couch we played on earlier that day.

"Did you fall in?" Jenny asks with a bright smile, her brown eyes shining mischievously.

"Almost," I tell her while sitting next to Erin. "It was a close call for a moment there."

The twins roll their eyes in unison.

"While we were at the store," Aunt Lin says, clicking a button on the Blu-ray remote, "Briana insisted that we buy a movie for tonight."

"It's the new Ryan Reynolds, superhero movie," she says enthusiastically.

"He's so sexy," Jenny inputs.

"Yeah, he is," Erin agrees, leaning against me.

"Hope you don't mind watching it with us," Aunt Lin says.

"Of course not," I answer at once, even though I know almost every line by heart with how many times I've seen it.

"Good," she says with a smile. "Jenny, get the lights."

My younger cousin hops to before rejoining her sister.

It is a fun movie, though Aunt Lin pauses it when Ryan says his second 'Fuck' and sends the twins to bed saying they don't need to watch a grown-up movie like this. They argue, claiming they are almost eighteen, but Aunt Lin insists. I feel bad for Brianna and Jenny. After all, we only made it about three minutes into the film.

With them sulking back to their room, Aunt Lin plays the movie and is soon laughing just as hard at the bawdy humor as me or Erin. She skips the sex scene of course, but we have a wonderful time, and there are tears of laughter in our eyes by the time credits roll around and an animated Reynolds masturbates the horn of a unicorn.

TexasWill
TexasWill
55 Followers