Cloudless Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin and I behaved throughout the film; her because she was seeing the movie for the first time, and me because I didn't want to ruin any chance of a late night visit by raising suspicions in Aunt Lin.

With a big yawn and stretch, Erin stands, saying, "I think I'm headed to bed."

"Night," my aunt and I say as she walks from the room.

I decide I better spend a little more time up before heading to bed myself. I walk to the kitchen and turn on the Keurig. "Want some coffee, Aunt Lin?"

"No thank you, Kyle," she responds. "I'll be going to bed soon myself."

I silently wish she would hurry, but say nothing as I mix some creamer into my hazelnut coffee. With the steaming cup ready, I sit back on the couch with a long sigh. "Thank you for letting me stay," I tell my aunt. "It's been very relaxing." And much more besides.

"Anytime," she responds, moving toward her bedroom with a tired smile. She stops in front of me long enough to give me a peck on my cheek. I know I shouldn't but my eyes wonder down the loose t-shirt to her swinging breasts. God, I am too horny. "You're always welcome here, Kyle."

Aunt Lin pats me on the cheek before leaving the room. My heart is about ready to burst, but I stay on the couch a few moments longer and finish my coffee. Knowing that patience is a virtue, I wash the cup and slowly walk back to my room to await the visit I am hoping for.

Lying in bed, it feels like days, even though it is barely an hour before I see the door to my room open and close softly. I sit up and watch the outline of Erin as she moves to the side of the bed. I reach over and turn on a bedside lamp and swallow hard at the sight of my cousin standing beside the bed.

Erin has a see-through chemise on, and hard nipples stand out firmly against the light fabric. She lays a hand on her chest and I notice that she took the time to paint her nails a deep crimson that matches the silk thong she is wearing.

"Wow..."

I feel stupid, but that is all I can think of. Erin smiles, and climbs across the bed toward me without a word. Her almost black hair is brushed behind her ears, and the grey eyes storm in a way I haven't seen before. I reach out a hand, laying it softly against her cheek. I rub my thumb against her soft, freckled skin before pulling her head to mine. We kiss. Not the passion fueled, devouring kiss of earlier, but a deep, slow, meaningful exchange. It is soft sunrays touching the first petals of a blooming flower...warm, gentle, loving.

Erin lies down beside me, shifting her body to meld with mine as we continue the first step of our lovemaking. She takes my hand and interlocks our fingers. Her breath quickens and I feel the soft fabric brush against my naked chest. All too soon, Erin pulls back, starring through my eyes and into my very soul. A small smile plays on her lips.

I reach out and take hold of the bottom of her chemise. Erin raises her arms and allows me to pull the fabric away. I toss it to the floor before pulling her on to me. We lay, for a moment with her on top, simply kissing again. There is no rush, no need for a speedy conclusion. We are two young lovers truly meeting each other for the first time.

After the appropriate time, Erin reaches down and shifts my dick so that the head is pointing up my chest. She sits up and begins grindings so slow and light it makes us both moan as the silk fabric runs the length of my naked cock.

I make no movement other than the throbbing of my dick. I simply watch my beautiful cousin moving against me in her slow methodical way. Our eyes never leave each other's as Erin begins to speed up. She reaches out and grabs my hands. She places one on each breast with hers over them. Her hands put pressure on mine and we are massaging the soft mounds together. Her grey eyes close momentarily, but they meet mine again before I can blink. A deep longing is there that transcends simple lust.

"I love you," I whisper, giving my first soft thrust upward to accentuate my words. "I love you, Erin. I always have."

"You're supposed to love your cousin," she says just as quietly, though I feel her pussy spasm despite her teasing.

"No, Erin," I say, pulling her down to kiss her again, "I love you."

"I know," she breathes into my mouth. "I know."

She rolls off of me, but never lets her eyes leave mine.

"I love you, Kyle," Erin whispers. "You have always been my rock. Of course I love you." A soft hand grips my dick. "But now I need you to fuck me, Kyle. I want you to push this thick cock into my pussy and show how much you love me."

I don't have to be told twice. I turn over and pull down the crimson thong, soaked with her juices. Erin spreads her legs as I move between them. No more foreplay is needed or even wanted. I position the head of my cock at her entrance and push in with painful slowness. Erin groans out, and her internal muscles pull at my shaft, sucking it deeper. I resist the primal urge to plunge in and finish quickly. Instead, I continue the relaxed insertion.

"Fuck..." Erin whimpers as I finally bottom out. We lay there; the only movements are the throbbing of my prick and the meeting convulsions of her cunt. Erin finally opens her eyes, and kisses me eagerly.

I draw myself slowly out to where only the tip remains in her sheath before just as gently pushing it back in until my balls hit her crotch. We begin a measured pace. Me moving in and out and Erin rolling her hips side to side.

"You are too good to me," Erin moans, running her fingernails across my back. "I love you, Kyle. Oh God...now fuck me."

I draw my dick out again, same as before, but I rush forward, my balls slapping heavily against her this time.

"Fuck!" she groans.

Our pace quickens; wet sounds coming from where we are joined and moans from my beautiful Erin's mouth. Instead of rolling her hips from side to side, Erin starts thrusting out to meet me. We are soon shaking the bed with our force. My dick slides in and out easily despite her incredible tightness.

"Ugn...fuck me, Kyle...oh, fuck...fuck me..."

I am just as worked up as we meet, mesh, and pull back. I take hold of one of her swinging breasts, mashing the soft flesh in my hands. Erin groans, grabbing the other with her own hand and doing the same.

I feel her pussy tighten around my cock, and I know I won't last much longer.

"I'm very...close, Erin," I groan.

"Pull out...unnn...before you do," she lets out a small squeal, "but not...yet."

Our pounding continues; my orgasm approaching quicker with each sensual movement. Finally, I can take it no longer.

"Damn!" I groan, trying to pull out.

Erin's legs wrap around me before I can, pulling me deep into her pussy. "God! Fuckfuck fuckfuck..."

I can't hold back the torrent. Her pussy convulses with her orgasm and that sends me over the edge. Erin's legs continue to pull me in, and she grabs a pillow biting it hard and squealing. I press my dick as deep as it will go and continue the heavy thrusts through my orgasm; each spurt filling her pussy with a little more sperm.

At last, I collapse on top of her. Erin's internal pressures continue to massage my shaft, seeming to pull every ounce of my seed that it can. I hear her moan, the loud sound muffled by the pillow in her mouth. It takes a few minutes for her body to relax. When she does, I reluctantly pull my dick from where it is embedded. There is a soft pop as it comes free, and Erin giggles a little at that.

"I didn't want to let go," she says with a content sigh.

I curl up next to her, wrapping her sweaty body in my arms. "I didn't want to either.

I kiss her neck and slowly trace the tan line around her pussy with one finger. Erin snuggles closer to me until I am curled up against her.

"You had better be ready for another go before our run in the morning," Erin whispers sleepily as she wiggles her ass briefly against me.

"I seem to remember that you always get you way," I say, kissing her neck again.

"Yes, I do."

She falls asleep quickly, but I continue to trace her tan lines, happy to feel her next to me. Soon enough, exhaustion even reaches me...

***

Bleep

I slowly open my eyes and reach for my

phone. Erin groans at the movement but doesn't wake up. My eyes strain to make out the words on the screen, but they soon adjust to the light. The text is from Hannah.

'it didn't work out'

A second one followed...

'can we meet...I would like someone to talk to'

I turn off my phone before snuggling against my Erin again. It truly does rain hardest on a cloudy day. I look down briefly at my sleeping cousin. But it looks like the clouds are finally clearing up.

Note from Will:

Thank you all that took the time to read. As always, I look forward to reading your comments. Feel free to send any constructive comments to me at any time. I'll see you next time.