Cloudy Waters Mansion Pt. 09

Story Info
Oliver, Roc and Roya try to escape the hypnotic Mastermind.
2.3k words
4
2k
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddffdd
ddffdd
6 Followers

| Chapter twenty-one -- Mass Manipulation |

All fiftyish students stared into the spiral, the black-and-green pulses reflecting into their empty eyes. Some students were completely zonked immediately, hanging over limply in their seats or softly wiggling back and forth in their position. Others were still only in a light trance -- but hypnotized nonetheless. As the pulses kept drawing them deeper, the principal continued his speech.

"All of you are now deeply hypnotized, fully under my control. I want you all to sink deeper with every swirl, every spiraling pulling you deeper. You will listen to my and the other teachers' commands."

Throughout the entire room, it felt like the collective state of mind slowly sank into the void. Every student had sunk into a deep state of hypnotic bliss and even some of the teachers had difficulty not staring into the alluring projection. Damian got up and started wandering through the halls, checking out the students. Some of them were still resisting ever so slightly, prompting the wolf to snap his fingers, as to give the final push into submission.

"You've all been especially open to our suggestions during your Unlocking lessons, some even willing to give in to their libido. You're still students after all, we all know how active your sexual drive is. Today is the day you really get to show that off though. Notice how much deeper you sink as you give in to the spirals. Let them fill your mind, let your desires get unlocked. Go deep for your principal and submit." The principal continued, while his son kept strolling through the crowd.

Meanwhile, Oliver slightly adjusted his posture and sat back up. He waved his hands in front of Rocs' and Roya's faces, but neither of them replied. Both of them stared right through the hand of the goat, enthralled by the spiral on the screen. "Come on guys, snap out of it for fucks sake." The goat whispered, softly snapping his fingers. This did prompt a reaction in the two roommates, who both flinched and blinked, before looking around confusedly. Oliver pointed his finger towards his mouth, gesturing the two students to stay silent. "Play along and don't look at the screen." The goat said, before slumping back down again, pretending to still be in trance.

Meanwhile, the principal had continued his ranting. "As you sink deeper into that hypnotic sleep, your unconscious mind notices the alluring words flashing on the screen. Let them enter your mind, allowing yourself to submit even further. Taking over your thoughts." On the screen, the words that had been flashing started to get more noticeable, becoming less opaque and staying a bit longer before disappearing again. Words like Obey, Submit, and Relax flashed on the screen, further solidifying the suggestions left behind in the heads of the students.

Eventually, Damian reached the table again where Oliver, Roc and Roya were sitting. The wolf signaled a thumbs up towards his dad, who nodded and pressed a button on his remote. The projector responded by changing to the next slide. The spiral changed colors, going from green-and-black to red-and-black, changing its' direction from inwards to outwards. The principal loudly snapped his fingers, prompting all students to stand up from their tables. Oliver, Roc and Roya immediately followed suit, trying not to make it too obvious that they were fully conscious.

"And now I want everybody to undress." The principal continued.

One by one, students throughout the room obeyed. Not all of them were as open and willing, but a good portion of them immediately removed part of their uniforms. Roc and Roya followed suit, both of them fully stripping down -- knowing that they had to, as they'd been controlled by the wolf before. Oliver also removed most of his clothing, leaving only his underwear on. Roughly half of the students also did the same, removing their shirts and pants, but keeping their undies on to protect their private parts.

Of course, a few of the students were more willing -- stripping down entirely, like Roc and Roya. It was a bizarre sight for Oliver to stare into the room, looking at tens of naked and half-naked students, standing at attention for the principal. Some of them were rather well-endowed, others not as much. A few students had clearly not spent as much attention to shaving their pubes as others. And another group of students wasn't having any of it, still standing fully clothed, yet staring just as contently into the hypnotic spiral as the others.

"For those of you who are still fully clothed, I want you to sleep as deep as you've ever gone. You will go to your rooms and forget any of this ever happened. Attempting to think back to this day will lead to your memory going all fuzzy and blank. You will wake up tomorrow morning and continue on your merry way." The principal said, snapping his fingers again. Immediately, that group of students came into action, making their way through the crowd of naked students and walking towards the back end of the room like a bunch of robots. There, the arctic fox was patiently waiting for them. He removed the lock from the door and opened the hallways, allowing the students to pass through. As the last one walked through, he followed in order to make sure they all safely made their way back. After that, the door closed again. By that point, just above twenty students -- not counting Roc, Roya and Oliver -- were left.

The principal continued. "For those of you still wearing your underwear, take a long good look into the spiral and sink a bit deeper. Notice how aroused you are getting by the sight of the spiral and your fellow naked schoolmates. Surrender and submit. You know you want. Let the arousal grow stronger, let your libido take over." The wolf said. Finally, the last few students gave in too, removing their underwear too. Just like that, only naked students remained inside the hall.

The wolf principal now turned his attention towards his son. "Have you picked a few? If they aren't willing enough." He said, pointing towards Roc and Roya again. Damian nodded in response. "I think I have." He said.

The principal smiled. "Good, then my job here is done. You know what to do." He said, before turning off the projector and leaving the room together with all the teachers -- leaving only Damian, Roc, Roya, Oliver and a roughly twenty other naked students.

"Okay everybody, listen up. First things first: I'm going to be your teacher for unlocking from now on. Every time you got a lesson with me, you will immediately be reminded of this moment and sink back into this trance. Just as deep as you are now, just as obedient as you are now, just as nude as you are now. Secondly, I want to see just how much you've submitted to me as your new master. I want every single one of you to start playing with yourselves as soon as I snap my fingers. You are all already incredibly aroused, longing to orgasm. But only I can give you the word." Damian said.

| Chapter twenty-two -- Auditioning |

"And finally, whatever happens, as soon as this hypnotic event ends you will forget everything that happened -- aside from the suggestions that will linger inside your subconscious mind forever. Now, if you excuse me..." The wolf continued, followed by him snapping his fingers.

Immediately, the naked students obeyed -- some of them eagerly moving their hands to their cocks or clits to start playing with themselves, others taking it more slowly -- all of them openly on display. Damian just stood and stared at his group of obedient masturbating slaves, enjoying the control he had.

"I've gathered the most willing of you to see who wants to join me. Join us. I've got my eyes on those two..." The wolf said, pointing towards Roc and Roya. "but if anyone else wants to join the fun, feel free to let me know." He continued, addressing the masturbating group of students. None of them seemed to really respond, but Roc and Roya threw a quick look at eachother -- unsure of what the wolf really meant.

In the meantime, Oliver had crept up behind Damian. He formed his hand into a fist, pulled back his arm, and sucker punched the wolf. Damian, who obviously wasn't expecting the goat, fell to the floor in pain. Oliver took this moment to scout his route to freedom.

"Run!" He shouted, pointing towards the exit that the arctic fox had left through, Roc and Roya closely following behind. Damian groaned and clutched the back of his head, before calling one of the students towards him. "You, the cheetah over there, chase after them." The female cheetah immediately stopped touching herself, and stood up straight. She let out a soft "Yes" before turning around and running after the three roommates, who had already made it to the doors.

Oliver was the first to open the hallway, letting Roc and Roya exit before slamming the door closed. However, the cheetah was -- to no surprise -- way faster than them, and before Oliver could close lock the door, she had already forced herself through, jumping on the goat and knocking him over. The goat uncomfortably stared at the naked cheetah sitting on top of her, who was staring blankly -- yet fiercely -- back at him. Roya noticed the tussle, and in response pulled the cheetah off of his roommate.

"Wake up!" the fox shouted, snapping his fingers in front of the cheetah girl. She snapped out of it, looked around, and almost immediately noticed her lack of clothes -- as well as theirs. "Oh my god! What the fuck?!" She shouted, before covering her genitals using both her arms. Meanwhile, Roc had closed the door and locked it. "Long story, but we've all been hypnotized by the principal. It's hard to explain, but they're trying to make us join their cult or something. It's messed up. Only the four of us aren't currently hypnotized, I think. So we're trying to escape." The chameleon explained. The cheetah looked at the chameleon hesitantly, but relaxed a bit. "Okay, that's weird... but whatever." She said before apologizing to Oliver, offering him a hand to help him back up.

"This way, I think." Oliver said, pointing towards the stairway up to their rooms. "Before we run we gotta gather our stuff." The goat continued. Roya and the cheetah nodded.

"I can try to hold back Damian." Roc said, laying down on the floor and changing his color. Despite his colorblindness, the gray color of the floor perfectly matched his coat. "Gray is no problem, if I can make him trip I could stall long enough for you guys to get everything we need to get out of here." Oliver, Roya and the cheetah agreed, running further down the hallway as Roc patiently waited in silence for the wolf to appear.

With the cheetah out front and Oliver and Roya not too far behind, the three made it to the stairway leading up to their sleeping quarters. However, as the cheetah tried to run up the stairs, she collided hard with someone who fell backwards on the floor, not expecting the students to be there. Oliver and Roya almost immediately caught up and saw the arctic fox and the cheetah on the floor, both dazed by the impact. Oliver gasped, before dashing over to the arctic fox. "Layne?!"

Meanwhile, all the way down the hallway, Damian had managed to make his way through the locked door. The wolf looked around and sniffed, trying to catch a scent of in which directions the students had ran. He picked up their smell, and ran in their direction. He however didn't notice the camouflaged chameleon, and as he ran over him, Roc slightly got up, causing the wolf to trip over him. Damian fell on the floor, and immediately Roc jumped on top of him.

"What the fuck?" Damian proclaimed, feeling the chameleon crawl on top of him. Without hesitation, the chameleon pulled down the wolf's underwear, leaving his ass bare.

"I too can play this game." Roc said, licking his finger and shoving it up Damian's ass. The wolf groaned, not expecting the sudden sexual aggression, but the chameleon effectively pinned him down as he began thrusting his cock inside the wolf. "I'm sure you can, but I think you're forgetting something." The wolf said, trying to look at the chameleon over his shoulder.

"Stage four" The wolf snapped, immediately dropping the chameleon down into trance. Roc stopped thrusting and sat straight up, allowing the wolf to push him off with ease. The chameleon rolled on the floor, his mind slipping further down into trance. The wolf pulled him up and pushed him against the wall, pinning him down by standing behind him. Immediately, the wolf lifted him up by his two legs and slowly let him down on his own cock, thrusting up and down.

"Foolish to think you're the one in control, Roc." Damian grinned.

While Damian dicked down the chameleon, Oliver helped the cheetah and the arctic fox back up in the staircase tower. Layne looked at Oliver for a second and eventually a spark of a memory lit up in the eyes of the fox.

"Oliver? Is that you? What are you doing here?" he asked. The fox relaxed his posture, seeming more comfortable in the proximity of the goat.

"I've come to look for you, man. I've missed you. I was worried about what had happened to you." The goat replied. "What happened? Why are you helping Damian?"

Layne blushed. The arctic fox didn't really know what to reply and seemed to be looking for words.

"Because I was compelled to... I don't quite remember the details." Layne replied.

"It doesn't matter now. I found you and that's what matters. Let's get outta here!" Oliver smiled.


ddffdd
ddffdd
6 Followers