Cloudy with a Chance of Pixies Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the blond basketball star merely howled in ecstasy as his pelvis jerked spasmodically. Yes... no doubt... the whole house could sense his climax!

"YESSSSS!!" Squealed wet T-shirt pixie, but more likely from the potent black cock spearing her willing womb with slick, rhythmic thrusts; rather than Lisa's success.

"You're mine now, stud. In more ways than one..." Lisa purred. MVP, suspecting nothing merely nodded, and followed the glistening pixie into one of many bedrooms.

**********

Most people thought that Biff was merely a mindless mountain of muscle, but now.... with Marsha's help ( her blondness seemed not to hurt her intelligence at all) He'd found a Scrambling spell that would royally screw over Lisa's potion. He'd told Marsha he'd stolen the potion from the pink pixie. (No need to admit the embarrassing truth.) Biff said that he had a way to slip the potion back to Lisa, after some tampering, of course.

Biff didn't care about the risk. If Lisa found out... No! Be a man! Strike back! He would not be ruled by these sluts!

Damn! It was class time again. Biff had some kinda dumbass environmental studies class. Yeah, supposed to be some kind of field-trip today. He grabbed his backpack, pocketed the potion and headed out with a grumble. Like he cared about any of this crap?! But it was common knowledge that the field trip was going to be crucial to the final - and Biff couldn't flunk out of anymore classes and still play football.

Dang! But it turned out to be even more idiotic than Biff thought; the trip was to some water-reclamation-recycling plant! Biff groaned with disgust as the prof explained where they were going and why. The toughest part was not vomiting with disgust on the spot. Biff hated all this enviro-nerd nonsense crap! Really hated almost every academic course he was required to take. But he had to play college ball to get the Scouts to notice him... just swallow your pride and take the bullshit, he mused. For now.

Biff stood there, trying not to yawn too loudly, next to a long row with some ginormous wastewater tanks, each bigger than a swimming pool, while some municipal wage-slave dumbass was droning on about recycling, purification, and some other crap. Maybe if he thought about Kierstin's boobs the time would go faster. Hmm..... human girls.... breasts...... Lisa....Lisaeluriel.....NO! Still burning in his groin was the frantic craving to become a human dildo again and ejaculate....ejaculate again... and again... and these pixie-sluts would just keep on breeding, keep on squeezing out more fairy bitches just as horny as their parents. Ejaculate! into that pixie! Damn her! Had to be a way to get around her spell....

As Biff's penis throbbed rhythmically, as he tried to drone out the noise of his education with thoughts of erotica, he failed to notice that trickling, steady leaking from the contaminated potion in his pocket...slowly trailing magical liquid down into a tiny puddle, which seeped ever so slowly down into the wastewater processing pools....

**********

Matt fought the urge to cradle his aching cock. It was at last, time to leave the G-spot. Somehow, despite everything, his penis throbbed slightly as yet another dancer took to the stage. This one lacked pointy ears or sparkly wings; despite her impossibly voluptuous form, she was probably human. A pink-haired over-breasted nympho gyrated and writhed on the pole, wearing a police badge on her flimsy G-string as she glared at the audience with a wide-eyed, hungering nymphomania.

Heh, as if any police department would hire her! But another possibility occurred to Matt, She could be a Hyperslut; a human woman whose sexuality had been magically multiplied beyond all reason. Yeah, human girls with just a few enhancement spells could go pretty far in today's world but... the risks... She could wind up just as horny, just as slutty as any pixie! Was it possible? Was this pink-haired magical nympho a real woman transformed? Could she resist allowing customers to impregnate her?

Was there a similar fate in store for Matt? What about Biff or that professor bastard? Would it soon be impossible to hide what the magic of faerie had done to them?

1 a.m. and Matt was frantic as he stumbled out of the G-spot. At least he seemed to have some solid leads on the blue pixie with the wide hips, but he also had the worst fatigue in six months. In the end, it had taken nearly twenty lap-dances from a dozen magically-augmented strippers before he'd gotten a likely address.

It was a blur in his mind, the different species, breast sizes, rainbow of hair colors. Couldn't remember who was who, some Fae might also use spells to give themselves attractive traits from other species, in the end the surest difference was that the human girls who grinded against his crotch always insisted on payment - whereas when the Fae even remembered money, several of them seemed content to be paid in his sperm.

Despite the hours of furtive, frantic sex he'd enjoyed, Matt still had a tingle of yearning for Lisa; specifically her dildo spell. No amount of 'normal' sex would satisfy the addiction!

" I know you're still horny..." moaned a feminine voice near some parked cars.

A few years ago, before the Celestial Conjunction, Matt would have called the police at the sight that greeted him. A woman with disheveled hair stumbling towards him wearing a red-sequined cocktail dress torn down the middle. Who was also vastly pregnant.

But the pointed ears and pastel green hair color marked her as an elf, not to mention her bowling-ball boobs. So Matt put away the phone he was about to use to call 911.

"Noooooo! Don't.... don't put away your phone..." she panted. "Neeeed you.... to call your friends.... must have a lot of horny guys.... who can gangbang me!" The elf gurgled in ecstasy and ran her hands from her tits to her throbbing belly, the front of the dress darkening from her mother's milk for her brood. "I neeeeed your cock.... and your friends! Bring them! Bring them all! I need guys, a lot of guysss.... stronnng men to batter their way into my pussy... and leave their... love batter....hahahah! That's a joke...batter....Because I neeeed to have your bun in my oven...." The crazed fae was delirious with nymphomania, if she were human, a belly that gravid could only mean pregnancy with at least nine-month twins!

But that wasn't enough for her! This elf was as addicted to gangbang orgies as Matt was to shrunken dildo sex! Something about the desperate gleam in her eyes, the throbs of her pregnant belly, even though she was overflowing with young, her hunger to be ravished by men would not be sated. Is this what Matt would become?

Matt scampered hurriedly to his car. Suddenly uncomfortable; pointedly ignoring the lewd innuendos of the gravid elf. And what would the world become? The whole thing reminded Matt of those stories of Australian colonization and all the crazy eco-disasters from imported species. Foreign cactus taking over thousands upon thousands of acres, Cane toads multiplying by the millions with no natural predators. The fae totally fucked up the normal balance between men and women, hordes of hot babes that wanted raw sex even more than men did? How long would the good times roll? If these busty nymphos just kept on churning out young faster than rabbits on Viagra; what would the Earth look like in a hundred years?

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Don't leeeeeeeeeave!" The elf howled. "You can fuck me! Your friends can fuck me! All of you! I want you aaaaaaaaaallll!" Grunting her lust, the elf hefted her pregnant bulk onto the hood of a Ford Escape opening wide her thighs for Matt's enticement. She tore away the remnants of her shredded dress, allowing boobs and belly to bounce free in the moonlight as she postured for breeding. Though hugely pregnant already, Matt had heard rumors that some Fae could STILL get pregnant with more young! Her belly throbbed as if her young sensed her excitement, and as her nipples stood up straight as launched torpedoes, geyser-squirts of milk fell into gleaming trails that moistened her pearlescent skin, glistening in the moonlight.

Well, no sense worrying about what he couldn't change. Matt wasn't worried about gangbang-elf either. Another group of half-drunken frat boys had stumbled out soon after him, and it had taken far fewer words with them before the pastel green-haired elf was bent over the open hatch of a pickup-truck, bearing her ass for the night sky as the boys took turns mounting her amidst screams not so much of lust, but rather throaty cries of.... relief?

Addiction. A lusty, busty addiction.

"I was thinking that maybe I've been too hard on you." Marsha cooed later, back in her apartment where she'd invited Biff after classes.

"In time, all women will appreciate the Biff-meister." The blond jock blustered as he sat on her four-post bed.

"I like the way you're not afraid of the Fae, and willing to help me get back at them. Whatever spell she was planning..... with that Scrambler...." Marsha giggled. Though in truth, she decided to warm up to Biff again due to dwindling options. Most guys on campus wouldn't look your way without magically-enhanced cantaloupe tits. The Fae just gave themselves away for nothing, every guys' sickest fantasy. Sure human girls could still get action, but they had to have magic boobs, magic skin, sometimes magic hair. And giving in like that; wasn't she letting the Fae win if she used their magic on herself? (Plus, there was the risk of ending up a sex-cartoon hyper-slut like her mom was now.

She began rubbing Biff's shoulders. He nodded and grinned. Marsha wanted to feel beautiful for who she really was again, and Biff was a humans-only kind of guy. Even that big-boob magazine she'd caught him with earlier - she realized that all the women in it had at least, been real humans. (Plus some occasional silicone)

She pulled Biff into a steamy kiss. And tried not to tell herself that she was competing with her hyper-slut mother. She was a real, human girl. She would win her Biff back from distant, magazine fantasies, from the alien Fae invaders, and from the threat of her nymphified mom. She would claim Biff for herself!

Needing no encouragement, Biff's responded eagerly, luridly. Once he felt Marsha's surrender, her sexual intent - he went for her boobs, mouthing, kissing, pressing at her nice, D-cup handfuls. So strange how a mere D-cup was considered small these days! But not to her Biff.

She remembered how she used to feel demeaned when men treated her as nothing more than a pair of blond-framed boobs, but lately the ardent, groping attention of a handsome stud felt oh-so sweet to her. Her pussy moistened fiercely as Biff tugged aggressively at her panties. She didn't know she was this horny! Not until she had opened herself to him! She knew that Biff was pushed to the brink, and nothing would stop his ardent, male desires. And nothing would stop Marsha either! Not her Hyperslut mom, or any pixie magic spell, or even the strange wet trail down Biff's leg. Probably nothing, and she didn't think about it for long.

Soon, her legs were spread wide as a wave of passionate excitement swept upon Marsha suddenly, with Biff's might meat poised to penetrate her rapidly moistening womanhood.

**********

Her legs spread wide, Lisa bit her lip with anticipation as MVP began his first few, tentative thrusts past her lower lips. They must not have many Fae where he was from; no need to be so shy. Wrapping her legs around his pelvis she pulled backwards, driving him, pulling him into her hot, yearning womb.

Her pussy buzzed with excitement. For so many Fae, their pussies became animated with throbs and twitches and warm, distracting tingles when sex was close by - or when they'd gone too long without it. Like a rising tide of sexual lava, she felt MVP's dick sliding into her amidst throbs and swells of ever-hardening manmeat. Yes.... he had begun to loose himself to the pleasure of her body! His hands sinking into the silky buoyancy of her spectacular tits!

**********

It was better than before, as Biff rammed her fertile womb with his raging meat. They'd been going for nearly ten minutes, and she thought, she though he'd already cum once but.... no, Biff just kept on pumping her femalia, his face contorting in a frantic rictus of delight. No... could Biff have magically augmented himself? Seemed so unlikely, hating the Fae as he did. The sensation from her nipples just intensified as they hardened, amidst Biff's grasping caresses. Fiercer.. harder became Biff's rhythmic thrusts into her female core!

**********

It was starting! First, MVP's dick got just a little bit bigger, his thrusting more vigorous before the size reduction began. But for him, the pleasure increased. Lisa smiled as her human lover's eyes glazed over as the magical bliss overtook him, he wouldn't even notice as his stature began to diminish.... at first.

**********

At first, Marsha didn't notice any difference in the way Biff was pounding her, except that his thrusts just seemed... more frantic and... OOOHHHH YES!!!! He had cum! Cum in her pussy! Did that mean the fun was over? Not yet.... his ramrod cock just kept plowing away. His head seemed lower than where it was before from her vantage point, gazing at him from between her legs as he ravished her willing slit forcefully. As he began to sink below the level of her bent knees, at first she just thought he had shifted posture, but as his battering-ram dick continued its slippery assault, such worries were banished from Marsha's pleasure-drugged mind.

**********

Lisa knew that her MVP lover would be experiencing a floating euphoria as the spell continued; some guys didn't even notice the first time. But Lisa noticed the increasing desperation of his rampant thrusts as he continued to pound her womb, heedless of the spell being cast. But then.... oh yes... another one... her body tingled, her womb grew incendiary as yet another toe-curling, spine-tingling orgasm approached! Lisa's antenna curled as the erotic tremors melted her world into lubricated bliss.

**********

Marsha knew something was wrong even before the steamy fog of her sweaty orgasm had dissipated. She no longer felt Biff's hands upon her tingling boobs; yet she still felt his raging penis pulsing within her slippery cunt. There was no weight either. The weight of Biff's body no longer pressed down on the bed. Still, it took awhile before the intoxicating ecstasy allowed her to raise her head and look.

Yes, it was still Biff's penis but Biff wasn't....

"More.... again...so good..." came a high-pitched voice near Marsha's groin.

Somehow, through some perverse twist of magic - Biff had been reduced to a tiny size, barely six-inches tall, yet his dick....

"Even bigger..... my cock.... gotta be.... n-n-nine inches......" Biff moaned and thrashed.

"Ohhh....you....wh....." Marsha rose from the bed, trying to make sense of this madness. Biff was.... he was... pixie-sized? Yes... she'd seen the little tarts fluttering around in their tiny size.... like Biff was now. "You.... you're not surprised, Marsha observed. This has.... happened to you before... and...and..." she furrowed her brow as the implication began to sink in. "You knew that Lisa pixie... you knew her....did - did you let her put some spell on you? Some kind of dick enlargement spell that went wrong?"

"N-no....never...agreed." Biff held his disproportionate manhood in both arms, as if he was wrestling with a tree-trunk. His dick still throbbed, as if probing for a pussy to continue penetrating.

"Don't you see Biff! We can't get ourselves wrapped up in Fae magic! They're the enemy! It's just not right! I can't be with someone that uses their sicko sex-spells! I though you of all people understood that! You should have been confident enough in your own, natural manhood!" Biff moaned and reached for her. The door slammed in his face.

But then the door opened a second later, so Marsha could come back and grab her bra and shirt.

**********

Matt settled into the seat of his car, he wasn't sure he should visit the pixie's apartment at night but, maybe he could at least drive by the place and make confirm pixies lived there. There were usually clues when pixies lived in a place. But then he - That was when he heard the buzzing.

Matt had been around various size pixies long enough to recognize the distinctive clues to their presence, and so his brow furrowed in annoyance rather than surprise when the blue-haired pixie snapped back to human size seated in his passenger seat.

"Uhhhhhh..... look, there are lots of horny guys who....." Wait a sec - Blue hair...crystalline wings that seemed to bend light into rainbow snowflakes... and those hips! It must mean -

"Yes Matthew, I am she that you seek. The one that Lisaeluriel fears will undo her monopoly on human dildo magic. And I am prepared to prove this to you." A slender, shapely hand thrust itself down his pants!

Matt moaned; though the Fae in the G-spot had finished using him for their own pleasures something was different this time. He felt a touch of magic that reached within him and canceled his exhaustion. Even in a world invaded by the Fae, he'd never got this much action in one night!

As the magical handjob continued, it was the feeling of floating bliss that alerted Matt first, even before the shimmering sparkles in the air. She was using the Dildo spell! On him! Not quite as Lisa would have done it, but still it was what he needed. He began to shrink as her expert fingers massaged him to hardness and beyond.

Far too quickly, Matt squirmed out of his clothes and was small enough for the pixie to hoist him in one hand, appraising him like the piece of meat he had become.

"How does it feel Matthew? To finally receive your dose of magic that your body has been craving?" Matt howled in desire; but at his size it came out more as a squeak; hoping - yearning to be used like the sex toy that he was!

"My name is Pacifica, and your quest is at an end." The end came in the form of a teasing lick from a surprisingly flexible tongue wrapping and caressing a liquid path along Matts hyper-hard penis, moistening him enough to slide neatly and easily between the cleavage of this sparkling sapphire giantess. (From Matt's perspective)

Pacifica bent her arms and pressed her hands at the sides of her breasts, causing great sloping swells of creamy boobage that overwhelmed Matt's perspective with hills of fertility. His penis lodged between the breasts, but the wetness and silky softness caused him to jostled up and down as he thrashed in eagerness.

Ten years ago, Matt had taken a ride in his first hot-air balloon, the soaring swells of cushy fabric had captured his imagination for a few fun moments. He was at a size where Pacifica's tits seemed equal in dimension to those balloons of long ago! But his dick.... his cock became harder yet, imprisoning him in silky wonder. And there.... yes...oh yes... his dick was finally long enough for the lick!

"NEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Her tongue played with the tip of his cock long enough, hard, enough, horny enough to poke through the hot-air balloon breasts that now encircled his manhood. In moments, before he could even give warning, his first ejaculation erupted forcefully. The orgasm was torn from him in an explosion of arousal. There was a pleased twittering as moist lips sucked down his hot seed.

But fear darkened Matt's bliss. His potency had been increasing rapidly each time the Dildo spell was cast and... and what if Pacifica thought that this was the end? What if she thought he had no more seed to give? No.... don't think that! He was harder, hornier than any man had a right to be! She was moving him now, her fingers around his chest as she carried him near her jacuzzi-sized navel.